Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442031 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/29/13
« Reply #795 on: November 29, 2013, 09:02:47 PM »
Aww, how sweet!  The house. It's really sweet.  The proposal was cute too  ;=)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/27/13
« Reply #796 on: November 29, 2013, 09:07:56 PM »
It's a good name. I totally borrowed it from How I Met Your Mother.

Somehow I didn't pick up on that, since Nora seemed like a common enough name. Awesome! I love How I Met Your Mother.

Anyways, Lilith and Silvia's new house is fantastic, as is the new setting of Midnight Hollow. It's the perfect world for those two in particular.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #797 on: November 30, 2013, 02:41:37 AM »

Gage: "Nursery."

Lilith: "Nursery?!"

Gage: "Well, with modern technology these days, you never know!"

If you have ITF, you can send them to future hospital to engineer a baby. Is that what you hinted for?

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/27/13
« Reply #798 on: November 30, 2013, 03:24:16 AM »

The kids in the front row are Serene (Rhoxi and Lester's oldest), Ada (Darcy and Doreen's), Casper (Gage and Marivell), and then Thana Azokka (Percival's . . . master?/Azokka's evil half from her Elysi Dynasty).

Oh, I just remember I want to comment on this relationship in waaaay post behind, but I forget it as I reached the.... 20th something-something page.
Ewwww. So she finally fell for the icky pedophile? LOL
I thought he wanted Lilith, Rhoxi's mom?  :P (referring to the old Dojo Dynasty)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #799 on: November 30, 2013, 12:16:50 PM »
The nursery part cracked me up. Are you trying to kill me?!?!  That house is fantastic! As for Midnight Hollow, did you use Create-A-World to make up the town, or is it a modified one?
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #800 on: November 30, 2013, 02:01:10 PM »
I love, love, love the house, Lilith and Silvia are lucky girls and congrats to them.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #801 on: November 30, 2013, 02:05:50 PM »
The kids in the front row are Serene (Rhoxi and Lester's oldest), Ada (Darcy and Doreen's), Casper (Gage and Marivell), and then Thana Azokka (Percival's . . . master?/Azokka's evil half from her Elysi Dynasty).

Taking care of a nooboo is exhausting, I bet that's what it is!  ;D

Oh my God I didn't even notice Thana Azokka there! That's my girl . . . incognito . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #802 on: December 03, 2013, 09:20:01 PM »
Aww, how sweet!  The house. It's really sweet.  The proposal was cute too  ;=)

Thanks! I had a lot of fun building it. The witch and vampire themes combined made for an interesting set of rooms.

Somehow I didn't pick up on that, since Nora seemed like a common enough name. Awesome! I love How I Met Your Mother.

Anyways, Lilith and Silvia's new house is fantastic, as is the new setting of Midnight Hollow. It's the perfect world for those two in particular.

Maybe it's pretty common, but that's what certainly put it into my mind. Plus, it was similar to "Laura," who donated the DNA, so I thought that was fitting. Midnight Hollow is perfect for them, but I think over all it works as a general Dojo setting: it's quiet and gloomy like Moonlight Falls (for the original clan) but edgy and modern like Bridgeport (for the new clan).

If you have ITF, you can send them to future hospital to engineer a baby. Is that what you hinted for?

Absolutely! Adorable Lil-via-boos. Can't you just imagine them?

Oh, I just remember I want to comment on this relationship in waaaay post behind, but I forget it as I reached the.... 20th something-something page.
Ewwww. So she finally fell for the icky pedophile? LOL
I thought he wanted Lilith, Rhoxi's mom?  :P (referring to the old Dojo Dynasty)

Hahaha, well . . . I guess he was kinda creepy. I always imagined that the reason he hung around for so long (seriously, he lived for like six generations) was that he wanted to marry into the family. I had planned for him to, thinking that he'd be able to after a few generations went by after his half-sister married Everette. But nope! Sims genetics don't care how many generations go by, you will not be able to marry your how-ever-many-great-grandparent's-sibling because it's only once removed. Anyway, I just wanted him to be part of the family, and he and Rhoxi looked cute together.

The nursery part cracked me up. Are you trying to kill me?!?!  That house is fantastic! As for Midnight Hollow, did you use Create-A-World to make up the down, or is it a modified one?

Thanks! Midnight Hollow is the latest EA store world. Never has it taken me so little time to decide to buy a world! I just love it.

I love, love, love the house, Lilith and Silvia are lucky girls and congrats to them.

Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with the house too. Lilith and Silvia are such an adorable couple; they deserve a great home.

Oh my God I didn't even notice Thana Azokka there! That's my girl . . . incognito . . .

Haha, well if you of all people didn't recognize her, she must be sneaky!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #803 on: December 03, 2013, 09:20:19 PM »
The Promise

After a few uneventful days spent snuggling the burritos . . .

it was time for the more exciting toddler stage!

As a clone, Nora necessarily aged up with her Laura's brown eyes and dark hair.

Weston, meanwhile, inherited his mother's bright blue eyes. (Yay!)

The queue to line up and take turns playing with Sherman is still pretty long.

But the toddlers are making for some serious competition!

Never in Dojo history have nooboos enjoyed such thorough spoiling.

Nora and Weston play in the doll house together and become best friends.

Doting grandparents take them to Buena Vista Resort for some play time.

They each love their imaginary friend dolls, which are coincidentally excellent colors for their skin tones.

Unfortunately, with all the attention on the nooboos, Joy ages up without celebration, despite the birthday cake in her inventory for just such occasion.

In other news, Laura Talon (from whom Nora was created) also aged up to a young adult. She's definitely got the Dojo eye tilt!

Unfortunately, Marissa catches Jessica Talon flirting with Wogan.

Good thing Vera wasn't there to see her darling boyfriend accepting those flowers!

Marissa receives another date call from Marisela, while Gwenyth teaches Sherman to play dead.

Marissa accepts the invitation, but before she can walk out the door, Marisela calls back to cancel. She seems to have taken a job as a paparazzo, and the work hours are just terrible.

That night, tragedy befalls.

While Jaden is out battling with ghosts . . .

Marissa receives word that it's time to deal with a ghost of her own. Marisela passed away surprisingly early. As a tribute to Marisela's role in her life, Marissa gives her a place with the family and leaves red roses by both her and Asa's gravestones.

The man she barely realized she loved until she was gone, and the woman she had only recently realized she couldn't love: no doubt about it, Marissa had made a mess of her life.

Marissa: "I'll do better by you, both of you, when this is all over. I promise."

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/3/13
« Reply #804 on: December 03, 2013, 09:26:19 PM »
Ugh!!  The Marisela romance was so doomed.  Curse the poor fortune of star-crossed lovers!!
Oh, and nice update  ;=)  The kids are adorable.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #805 on: December 03, 2013, 09:30:55 PM »
The kids are so cute! Nice update. Hopefully your fifth heir (I've read so many different dynasty stories I'm afraid I'll say the wrong name,) will be prepared soon. Good luck to all!

And to all a good night. I'm tired and it's late.
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #806 on: December 04, 2013, 12:23:15 AM »
If you only hear what I said, Marissa :( *audibly sigh*
So, glad to see another colour in this dynasty!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #807 on: December 04, 2013, 01:23:36 AM »
So cute!  The kids are just adorable!  Poor Marissa.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #808 on: December 04, 2013, 03:06:31 AM »
Poor Marissa, doomed to only realize her love for Asa too late. They are sim soulmates!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #809 on: December 04, 2013, 03:45:03 AM »
Jaden was so adorable with that shape of mouth; I just want to pinch his cheek if I could ::)

We have another color in dynasty, I’m happy for the new addition!
IS there any tragedy that involved Ice Cream? What happened to my favourite Gwenyth? Nooo…

I'm sad since there is no recurring hot smoking scene between you and Marisela and yet I found out you’re crying over her. See, Marissa? Regret always came later in your life. But, maybe in the end you'll end up together with her? Maybe... Rhoxi has plan for you, a bigger one! ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

anything