Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441908 times)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/27/13
« Reply #780 on: November 27, 2013, 04:37:34 PM »
What a disappointment. A green-ish wife didn't bear another colour-boos.
I wish it was more colourful than just pink and blue. (nostalgia in samura's dynasty)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #781 on: November 27, 2013, 05:13:08 PM »
Beautiful wedding and lovely expression were something that I had in my thought. Beside of that it was all good, Capn'

Welcome to Weston.

Having blue and pink must be something else that makes your Dynasty special, Rhoxi. I loved your Samura works and also this one. So, comparing wouldn’t be a great idea, even this is a sequel but a different story to begin with ♥
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #782 on: November 27, 2013, 05:30:11 PM »
Aww! I bet they'll be cute together! I can't wait to see them grow up, quick question... when you clone someone via science does that doesn't make them related, right?

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #783 on: November 27, 2013, 06:03:21 PM »
Grim Almighty what is with all the blue!?!?!?  I'm starting to hate my favorite color. If Nora will be the next dynasty spouse, I sure do pray we get a greenboo. P.S. Rhoxi, just a suggestion, could you make another chapter about the relatives? (Darcy, Percy etc.) Please?

Happy Thanksgiving!  ;D   ;D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #784 on: November 27, 2013, 06:16:53 PM »
I'm actually fine with Weston's color, since it's closer to aqua/teal than blue. Yes, you've had a lot of blue sims in this dynasty, but there's still a good color difference between Weston and his blue ancestors.

But I'm still rooting for generation seven to be green like Nora. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #785 on: November 27, 2013, 07:05:35 PM »
Yay, Nora! That's one of my favorite names.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #786 on: November 28, 2013, 06:54:03 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's to hoping you're enjoying the holiday, from Dojos old . . .

and new!

~ Cheers,
     Rhoxi

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #787 on: November 28, 2013, 08:38:58 PM »
Thank you, Rhoxi and Dojo. I hope that you have a great time ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #788 on: November 28, 2013, 08:41:30 PM »
Thanksgiving pics! Loving them!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #789 on: November 28, 2013, 09:09:45 PM »
Perhaps the coolest Thanksgiving "card" I've ever "received."  Thanks!  And the same to you and the Dojos  :=)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #790 on: November 28, 2013, 11:01:45 PM »
Thanks! I hope that you also enjoy your holiday ;)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #791 on: November 29, 2013, 01:02:27 AM »
Whose son and daughter are they? (the one in the old Dojo Dynasty) Would you mind introduce them?

And why is the new couple in the new Dojo Dyasty seems so glum? (both having their head downward and seems to be in deep thinking)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #792 on: November 29, 2013, 01:32:50 AM »
I love Weston!  I love his color.  And I kinda like that there are pretty much pink and blue XD  It makes for a neat theme.  Also... Awwwww!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Dojos as well!  (sorry that it's late XD  Just got home XD)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #793 on: November 29, 2013, 09:00:20 PM »
"tortured massaged" -- that's funny!  :)

Thanks! I mean, really, when your mother-in-law wants to offer you some free, untrained acupuncture, I think you have to wonder about the motives.  :P

Yay, blueboo. The wedding scene is fabulous, you always have a way of making great sets.

Thanks! The Butterfly Esplanade naturally lends itself for weddings. Of course, I just caved and bought that Live, Love, Laugh wedding set today, so you can probably expect to see some more lovely wedding sets!

Quite possibly the most beautiful arranged marriage ever.  If the baby had been a Shawna clone, it would definitely have been the most beautiful arranged marriage ever  ;=)

Haha! Well, I think Laura will work out, too. Let's hope the arranged part works and they actually like each other!

Just forget it, Rhoxi. Girl on girl, that was too mainstream, hmm, how about make just one smoky guy on guy instead, just one screenshot wouldn't be hurt right ::) ? I guess Jaden would be the right candidate and please make it happen in hot tub scene :P (muahaha, I bet Rhoxi wouldn't dare take this as the challenge :P)

I love all the scenes but my favourite one is the massage one :D
Welcome, Weston!

Oh, Eld. You have no idea what I've got up my sleeve. *laughs maniacally* Ahem! Well, I expect you'll see at least one guy on guy kiss before the story is all over.  ;)

What a disappointment. A green-ish wife didn't bear another colour-boos.
I wish it was more colourful than just pink and blue. (nostalgia in samura's dynasty)

Grim Almighty what is with all the blue!?!?!?  I'm starting to hate my favorite color. If Nora will be the next dynasty spouse, I sure do pray we get a greenboo. P.S. Rhoxi, just a suggestion, could you make another chapter about the relatives? (Darcy, Percy etc.) Please?

Happy Thanksgiving!  ;D   ;D

I'm actually pretty pleased with Weston's color. It's the same aqua shade as Percival, which I'm willing to dub "new" for purposes of Gwenyth's dynasty. Plus, it's the option furthest to the right side of the slider. That means the next gen will either be Weston's, Laura's, or a new one in between (provided nooboo doesn't inherit a grandparent's skin tone). All in all, that's a good shot at a new color.

And sure! It's been a long time since we've heard from the relatives. Holidays seem like a good time to think about extended family anyway.

Beautiful wedding and lovely expression were something that I had in my thought. Beside of that it was all good, Capn'
Welcome to Weston.
Having blue and pink must be something else that makes your Dynasty special, Rhoxi. I loved your Samura works and also this one. So, comparing wouldn’t be a great idea, even this is a sequel but a different story to begin with ♥

They're very different, I suppose, but I'm happy with the colors in both of them. I mean really, I have like magic luck with rainboos, regardless of color. Not gonna pick a bone with that!

Aww! I bet they'll be cute together! I can't wait to see them grow up, quick question... when you clone someone via science does that doesn't make them related, right?

They are unrelated. And thank god; I was half worried they somehow would be even though I was assured the science clone nooboos didn't work that way!

I'm actually fine with Weston's color, since it's closer to aqua/teal than blue. Yes, you've had a lot of blue sims in this dynasty, but there's still a good color difference between Weston and his blue ancestors.

But I'm still rooting for generation seven to be green like Nora. ;)

I wholeheartedly agree. It's a great color. Although, I wonder what color is midway in between Nora's and Weston's? Hum. Might have to take a look.

Yay, Nora! That's one of my favorite names.

It's a good name. I totally borrowed it from How I Met Your Mother.

Whose son and daughter are they? (the one in the old Dojo Dynasty) Would you mind introduce them?

And why is the new couple in the new Dojo Dyasty seems so glum? (both having their head downward and seems to be in deep thinking)

The kids in the front row are Serene (Rhoxi and Lester's oldest), Ada (Darcy and Doreen's), Casper (Gage and Marivell), and then Thana Azokka (Percival's . . . master?/Azokka's evil half from her Elysi Dynasty).

Taking care of a nooboo is exhausting, I bet that's what it is!  ;D

I love Weston!  I love his color.  And I kinda like that there are pretty much pink and blue XD  It makes for a neat theme.  Also... Awwwww!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Dojos as well!  (sorry that it's late XD  Just got home XD)

I'm a little iffy on the name I went with for him, but I love the color. I think the name will grow on me though. Hope you got home from a good time! Glad everyone liked the 'card'. I thought about actually doing an update and then, well, it just didn't happen!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #794 on: November 29, 2013, 09:00:42 PM »
The Black Cat

Gwenyth: "So Marissa maxed out the political career and ate her ambrosia. That's four down, mom! Halfway there!"

Samura: That's wonderful, sweetheart. Now that generation six is here, it won't be long now.

Gwenyth: "Now go ahead, I know you're just dying to--erm, well, maybe I shouldn't use the word 'dying' but--you know what I mean! How is everyone? I can tell you have great news by that tone in your voice."

Samura: Well, you know how Gage has been convincing everyone to move . . .

Gage: "Welcome, everyone! And thank you for joining me here in Midnight Hollow."

Gage: "You'll find that I have prepared accommodations for each of you. Now where to begin. Hm. How about . . . ladies first?"

Gage: "Lilith, Silvia. Welcome to your new home!"

Gage: "Downstairs you'll find the magic shop, per your instructions. I've dubbed it The Witch and Vampire, but of course, you can change the name if you like."

Lilith: "It's very appropriate."

Silvia: "Or we could always call it The Black Cat."

Lilith: "But we don't have any cats!"

Silvia: "That was a hint, sweetie."

Lilith: "Oh!"

Gage: "But the upper floors are for your own private use. Living Room."

Gage: "Dining Room."

Gage: "Bedroom."

Gage: "Nursery."

Lilith: "Nursery?!"

Gage: "Well, with modern technology these days, you never know!"

Gage: "And your very own witches tower."

Lilith: "I love it! It's perfect. Thanks, gramps!"

Silvia: "Our very own home together. It's a big first step."

Lilith: "Nervous?"

Silvia: "Not in the slightest!"

Lilith: "Good. Because I'm about to ask you to take an even bigger one."

Lilith: "Silvia Correa, will you be my wife?"

Samura: Have you ever seen a ring emmit a more beautiful and rainbow light?

Samura: Well, clearly, Silvia hadn't!

Silvia: "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times, yes!"

Samura: Silvia has been waiting many years for a proposal to come along . . . which is probably why she popped the wish to marry Lilith in five seconds flat!

Gwenyth: "Good for our Lilith! It's good to know she's finally getting married."

Samura: P.S.: Clumsy Lilith nearly dropped the ring! A little fumble, but she caught it!