Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441896 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/24/13
« Reply #765 on: November 24, 2013, 03:00:35 PM »
Ghost Hunter profession always fun, fun, fun!
I love what Gwenyth doing, that's better than having romance and monopolizing boys all around the town XD
Congratulations Marissa! Will she end up with Marisela? The hotness shouldn't end so soon! I demand their smoky scene come back as recurring scene ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #766 on: November 24, 2013, 03:05:35 PM »
Woot!  Congrats on the fourth immortal!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #767 on: November 24, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »
Oh well, can't win 'em all.  Laura was a close second - nice colour but I preferred Courtney's features.

Congrats to Marissa.  And the dog in the snow is adorable :).

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #768 on: November 24, 2013, 05:26:13 PM »
I hope to see a nooboo sometime soon! Sherman is so totally cute!  :)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #769 on: November 24, 2013, 05:31:01 PM »
I'm jealous; fur renders so well for you. There's no texture to it at all in my game.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #770 on: November 25, 2013, 12:27:39 AM »
I have lost so much, my Shawna lost twice and there's nothing I could do about it... :(
So, this will not happen again thrice.

Marissa X Marisela!

We want! We want! Get them back together! ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #771 on: November 25, 2013, 12:51:28 AM »
Congratulations Rhoxi on your fourth immortal  :D! And additional congratulations to Marissa for reaching immortality, to Joy and Jaden for finding love (I just realised how cute their names sound together :D ), and to Laura/Laura's clone for winning the vote. I'm really happy with how the votes turned out, but for some reason I've found myself surprisingly sad about how unappreciated Courtney was. I didn't vote for her, but she's a strikingly (heh) gorgeous Sim and was actually the one who caught my eye back when Marissa was first scouting out partners.

Speaking of which, I didn't get around to commenting on it at the time, but I just wanted to say that I really loved Marissa's character arc and her relationships with Asa and Marisela. I've noticed a bit of opposition in the comments and wanted you to know that you've got my support. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #772 on: November 25, 2013, 02:04:26 AM »
well, Laura would do lovely too. But I truly do wonders what will happen if Jaden's son turn out to set his eyes on someone else.
That would be a LOL up all the way.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #773 on: November 25, 2013, 12:52:06 PM »
well, Laura would do lovely too. But I truly do wonders what will happen if Jaden's son turn out to set his eyes on someone else.

If the soon-to-be-born boy is even a little rebellious like the former generations, then I think he will not agree to love someone Jaden has chosen for him. I can nearly see some "I want to choose myself, I want to choose myself, I don't care about the Dynasty" moments in the future...

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #774 on: November 27, 2013, 04:04:42 PM »
Congratulations, Marissa! best of luck to Jaden with his career.

4 down, 4 to go! I expect Jaden's career will be pretty easy, since logic is a free for all skill this time.

That picture of Sherman buried in the snow is beyond cute!

Congrats to Marissa. Looking at her best friends, it's nice to see that she and Marisela ended up on decent terms, and that there are still some original townies around to befriend!

Yeah, I got them to best friend status before having Marissa make her move, and asking to be just friends didn't bump them back down very far. It seemed fitting that Marisela should be one of her best friends for the requirement, seeing as she had such a large role in her life. I'm hoping those original townies will stick around. After all, gen 7 is gonna need a baby daddy!

Maybe she and Marisela will come together as elders and finally have their romance...or not.  (Audible sigh)

Sorry, Pip, but Marissa made the call. And her wishes are everyone's command, that diva!  :P

Awwww....puppy!
Oh yeah, and another immortal. Congrats!
But mostly puppy.

I love dogs. I don't know why I haven't played with them more often! Plus Sherman is totally giving the elders something to do.

Ghost Hunter profession always fun, fun, fun!
I love what Gwenyth doing, that's better than having romance and monopolizing boys all around the town XD
Congratulations Marissa! Will she end up with Marisela? The hotness shouldn't end so soon! I demand their smoky scene come back as recurring scene ::)

The ghost hunter profession really is a blast! Jaden ain't afraid of no ghosts!
I'm afraid you'll have to find the smoky girl on girl hotness elsewhere. Or, you know, wait till the next Lilith and Silvia chapter!

Woot!  Congrats on the fourth immortal!

Thanks! Half way point, done!

Oh well, can't win 'em all.  Laura was a close second - nice colour but I preferred Courtney's features.

Congrats to Marissa.  And the dog in the snow is adorable :).

I was surprised she got so few votes! Maybe because of her age being 2 days from elder? Not really sure.

I hope to see a nooboo sometime soon! Sherman is so totally cute!  :)

Nooboos are incoming! Read below!

I'm jealous; fur renders so well for you. There's no texture to it at all in my game.

*plants a kiss on her new computer* It's seriously awesome. I even assembled it myself, which I'd never done before. So that was fun!

I have lost so much, my Shawna lost twice and there's nothing I could do about it... :(
So, this will not happen again thrice.

Marissa X Marisela!

We want! We want! Get them back together! ::)

I think I would've gone with Shawna for this vote, too, although I'm not disappointed to use Laura's DNA instead. I do hope it'll give me a new rainbow color.
The ship, my friend: it has sailed. I love your enthusiasm though!

Congratulations Rhoxi on your fourth immortal  :D! And additional congratulations to Marissa for reaching immortality, to Joy and Jaden for finding love (I just realised how cute their names sound together :D ), and to Laura/Laura's clone for winning the vote. I'm really happy with how the votes turned out, but for some reason I've found myself surprisingly sad about how unappreciated Courtney was. I didn't vote for her, but she's a strikingly (heh) gorgeous Sim and was actually the one who caught my eye back when Marissa was first scouting out partners.

Speaking of which, I didn't get around to commenting on it at the time, but I just wanted to say that I really loved Marissa's character arc and her relationships with Asa and Marisela. I've noticed a bit of opposition in the comments and wanted you to know that you've got my support. ;)

Weirdly enough, I didn't even realize their names started with the same letter until I was writing one of their updates. If I had realized it earlier, "alliterative name" would have been one of the listed pros for picking Joy.  ;D Nice Striker pun, by the way!

Aw, thank you! I really enjoyed writing Marissa's bizarre romance and relatively unhappy life. I had planned for her to be all smiles and breeze through life like a dream and then . . . bam! She was all, "I think I'm into girls" and then her mom died young. It really made me do something completely different than I had planned, but I love it when sims decide to have a mind of their own.

That would be a LOL up all the way.

Oh good lord! Let's hope not, because either way Laura's clone is gonna have to carry his child!

If the soon-to-be-born boy is even a little rebellious like the former generations, then I think he will not agree to love someone Jaden has chosen for him. I can nearly see some "I want to choose myself, I want to choose myself, I don't care about the Dynasty" moments in the future...

Haha, well, we'll see! I'm hoping they'll hit it off, growing up together and all. Since I haven't played ahead, I really don't know whether they'll get along or have attraction or what not.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #775 on: November 27, 2013, 04:04:58 PM »
Spring Wedding

As winter rolled into spring--and they neared the end of their young adulthood--Jaden and Joy decided it was finally time to tie the knot.

Although, the groom was a little bit nervous!

The large crowd was aggravating his loner tendencies.

But as to his choice of bride, he felt confident.

Queue the sappy faces!

After the ceremony, the newlyweds headed out to the Dojo's houseboat for a romantic cruise.

They had fun.

And got frisky.

And by the time they came home, Joy was ready to swirl into maternity wear.

Jaden was thrilled to hear the good news.

So while a considerate mother in law tortured massaged his wife's aches and pains,

Jaden hurried down to the science lab to create another life.

He decided to name her Nora.

Upstairs, Joy went into labor.

Joy: "Agh! My water just broke. And I hate water!"

She ushered into the world a beautiful baby boy.

And named him Weston.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/27/13
« Reply #776 on: November 27, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »
"tortured massaged" -- that's funny!  :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #777 on: November 27, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »
Yay, blueboo. The wedding scene is fabulous, you always have a way of making great sets.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #778 on: November 27, 2013, 04:23:55 PM »
Quite possibly the most beautiful arranged marriage ever.  If the baby had been a Shawna clone, it would definitely have been the most beautiful arranged marriage ever  ;=)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #779 on: November 27, 2013, 04:31:31 PM »
Just forget it, Rhoxi. Girl on girl, that was too mainstream, hmm, how about make just one smoky guy on guy instead, just one screenshot wouldn't be hurt right ::) ? I guess Jaden would be the right candidate and please make it happen in hot tub scene :P (muahaha, I bet Rhoxi wouldn't dare take this as the challenge :P)

I love all the scenes but my favourite one is the massage one :D
Welcome, Weston!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)