Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442037 times)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/19/13
« Reply #735 on: November 20, 2013, 03:23:42 AM »
I'm going to be awkward and say she popped the wish to resurrect Asa ;)

It better have been, even though it couldn't happen.  :( Asa and Marissa were the perfect match, and Marisela must realize that her romance with Marissa was just puppy love. Besides, at least Asa was a hot elder! Marisela...ugh.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #736 on: November 20, 2013, 05:18:06 AM »
Aw, that was sweet, I also like the referencing to the teen kiss.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #737 on: November 20, 2013, 05:39:14 AM »
Welcome back Marissa! I always had a little soft spot for her, even though she's just pixels. I'm curious to see what wish Marissa popped.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #738 on: November 20, 2013, 07:39:42 AM »
We're all going to feel so foolish if the wish turned out to be something unrelated to romantic interests.  I'm just picturing the next update starting with Marissa having popped a wish to learn the cooking skill or some such, at which point we all groan deflatedly.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #739 on: November 20, 2013, 07:33:58 PM »
Love Blossoms

It's now or never, she thought, . . . and almost instantly she wished she had settled on the latter.

Why did it feel so awkward? Why was there no spark? And when had she stopped being attracted to Marisela?

Marissa: "This was a mistake. I'm sorry, Marisela, but I just wish . . . can we please just be friends?"

She winced, anticipating the slap she was sure was coming.

After all, their relationship had always been tumultuous at best.

Marisela: "What? It's over? Just like that? I . . . I've wasted my whole life waiting for you, Marissa."

This time, Marisela didn't even have the heart to slap her. She just turned on her heel and left.

As the sun began to set, Marissa thought back over her life.

When had her marriage stopped being a charade? When had she come to love Asa? And why, for Pete's sake, why hadn't she realized her true feelings earlier?

It seemed like all around her, love was blossoming.

Jaden and Joy had taken the day off to go ice skating.

In the midst of all the cold beauty of winter, their love was as hot as summer.

And he asked her to be his wife.

Gwenyth had found new affection in the form of a King Charles Spaniel named Sherman.

While Vera and Wogan had been together ever since Marissa could remember, and they showed no signs of slowing down.

For Vera, there had been two great loves of her life. First William, and now Wogan.

But Marissa wasn't like her.

What a strange revelation it was--and cruel, and wonderful, and bittersweet--to find that after a lifetime of being eternally faithful to Asa, she had forgotten how to want anything else.

She supposed she was more like her father, for whom there could only be one love. She joined him at the graveyard that night.

Marissa: "Well, has she shown up yet?"

Devon: "Not yet, princess; you may as well settle down and take a seat."

Devon: "But don't worry, these old fingers can still play all night."

So they waited, until the sun came up, together.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/20/13
« Reply #740 on: November 20, 2013, 07:38:45 PM »
Team Asa 1,000,000, Team Marisela 0. YAY!  ;D
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #741 on: November 20, 2013, 07:41:09 PM »
Ouch! That must be hurt being slapped like that! I wish that never happened to me ::)

I can't wait for the wedding; well that's all left and what? Nooboo :P

And I just loved Marissa screenshots while looking at the menu; it's perfect for adding more touch into your story, Rhoxi! Gwenyth surely has time to spend with her pet. She was my favorite Immortal in Samura's Dynasty ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #742 on: November 20, 2013, 07:47:21 PM »
Belatedly responding to comments after the post instead of before, so I don't spoil anything! Marissa seriously popped a wish to "Ask Marisela to Just Be Friends." I've never seen a sim do this! They had maximum relationship at the time and didn't perform any negative interactions to trigger it. Oh, and Marissa really somehow lost her attraction for Marisela. They used to have that little magnet moodlet as teens, I know. But when I checked this time, it wasn't there. Not sure why. Anyway, I had really intended to make Marissa's story be like Vera's, and for her to have two great loves of her life. When she popped that wish it was just . . . really bittersweet. It actually made me well up. Partly out of disappointment, and partly because I was all: "Squee! She really does love Asa!"

Yes.  This.  This is what was supposed to happen the day after she and Asa conceived the nooboo.  At least she finally got around to it.  You go, girl!

Yeah . . . sorry, Pip! I know you are a huge Marisela fan, but apparently Marissa had second thoughts.

Why it looks so hot to see these pictures ::)
Good for her, she finally found her true happiness :P

She did find happiness, even if rather belatedly! And yes, Marissa is pretty smokin!

Aw, I loved the mirror to the teen photo.  It's really nice to finally get to act on true love.  Emmett paparazzi should be careful to spin the story in a way that doesn't discount Asa, though.

Emmett paparazzi keeps making me laugh! If only he had a tendency to die repeatedly like your Emmett!

Beware though, a spouse died doesn't count as divorce.
The paparazzi could have written that Marissa had an affair. And by the way I keep on confusing which one is who (the name is troublesome), until I remember Asa's wife is Marissa.

Anyway I think the wish she popped out would be either a woohoo wish or marriage.

I'm glad you mentioned this. I think that's why Marissa popped the wish to "Ask Marisela to Just Be Friends." She still has her eternally faithful moodlet, and so seems to still think she's in a relationship with Asa, I suppose.

I love to see that Marissa has time to love the one she truly loves. Asa died hapyy, now it's Marisela's turn to be with Marissa! Lol, I am just so emotionless i can't write anything deeply emotional about these bittersweet moments.

Emotional moments can certainly be difficult to write about. It helps to draw on your own emotional experiences, I think.

I'm going to be awkward and say she popped the wish to resurrect Asa ;)

Haha, not a bad guess as it turns out!

I hope it was.

Heh, me too! Oddly enough! I was always secretly Team Asa.  :-X

That would be so incredibly romantic! But knowing her it's probably for marriage to Marisela.

I'm so excited to read more! I swear the Dojo Dynasty stories are addicting!

Thank you! Always glad to have enthusiastic readers!

What about if it was a wish for resurrecting Asa and a marriage to Marisela?
It's kinda sad though, because resurrecting is not allowed in immortal dynasty  :(

Well, there's always the possibility of resurrection after the dynasty!

It better have been, even though it couldn't happen.  :( Asa and Marissa were the perfect match, and Marisela must realize that her romance with Marissa was just puppy love. Besides, at least Asa was a hot elder! Marisela...ugh.

Apparently, Marissa realized just that!

Aw, that was sweet, I also like the referencing to the teen kiss.

Thanks! I was glad the pictures matched up so well.

Welcome back Marissa! I always had a little soft spot for her, even though she's just pixels. I'm curious to see what wish Marissa popped.

Yeah, I have a soft spot for her too. Especially now that I feel so bad for her!

We're all going to feel so foolish if the wish turned out to be something unrelated to romantic interests.  I'm just picturing the next update starting with Marissa having popped a wish to learn the cooking skill or some such, at which point we all groan deflatedly.

Oh come now, I wouldn't do that to you! Foreshadowing with nothing to foreshadow would just be . . . shoddy writing!  :P

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #743 on: November 20, 2013, 09:21:44 PM »
No.  Marissa, what were you thinking?!?!?  Your one true love was finally there, and you pushed her away.  Again.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #744 on: November 20, 2013, 10:26:13 PM »
Sorry, in my previous comment I actually meant Marisela. I always get Marisela and Marissa mixed up.

Anyway, I think Marissa was wrong to dump Marisela. I liked her a lot. No she's got no one. :(
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #745 on: November 21, 2013, 03:02:56 AM »

Marisela: "What? It's over? Just like that? I . . . I've wasted my whole life waiting for you, Marissa."

This time, Marisela didn't even have the heart to slap her. She just turned on her heel and left.
Well, Marisela should have learn to accept reality. She want to waiting for Marissa is her own choice, not a wish of Marissa.
When Marissa married Asa, she should have known better than to just hoping her own brother die and finally marrying her sister in law.

When had her marriage stopped being a charade? When had she come to love Asa? And why, for Pete's sake, why hadn't she realized her true feelings earlier?

What a strange revelation it was--and cruel, and wonderful, and bittersweet--to find that after a lifetime of being eternally faithful to Asa, she had forgotten how to want anything else.

I think she had learn to respect and adore Asa, which later slowly but sure turn to love but she didn't realize it.
It really is bittersweet. After all the time she had been waiting for the time when she could finally be free of him, the time he finally died, she just realize her feelings. It makes me 'Awww~' but also 'ouch- felt so sorry for her'.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #746 on: November 21, 2013, 05:07:34 AM »
Yay, Joy won the poll! I love the shot of Jaden and Joy amongst the snow trees, it's beautiful and romantic <3
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #747 on: November 21, 2013, 10:04:50 PM »
What's wrong Marissa?? I thought that you happy to be with her :(

Please think again twice before you regret yourself for eternity ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #748 on: November 21, 2013, 10:16:47 PM »
What's wrong Marissa?? I thought that you happy to be with her :(

Please think again twice before you regret yourself for eternity ::)
Yes.  This.  Listen to Luna, Marissa!!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #749 on: November 23, 2013, 04:58:29 PM »
Well, the results of the poll are in. You picked: Laura Talon!

Wanda Hemlock: 7 votes
Shawna Hemlock: 6 votes
Courtney Striker: 2 votes
Felicia Chique: 2 votes
Laura Talon: 19 votes

Gotta say, I was expecting a closer call, but Laura got a solid 52.8%. I probably would've gone with Shawna, seeing as she's basically a clone of the lovely Morrigan Hemlock. However, I'm also excited to see what new color Laura might bring to the Dojo lineage!

(PS: I'm also glad you guys picked Joy for Jaden. I've had my eye on bringing her into the family since she was a toddler!)

anything