Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441852 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/15/13
« Reply #705 on: November 16, 2013, 07:34:12 AM »
I just love the screenshots! Especially when they woohoo'ed at that pile of leaves :P Their faces are so priceless!
Goodbye Asa, I hope you will rest in peace as you had a wonderful life. Congratulations, Jaden ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #706 on: November 16, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
Rough times find out who we truly are, and now I can see Marissa loves the man she married. It's sad to see your husband go, but people say that a person dies only when the memory about him dies. And I'm sure Marissa is strong enough to survive. She's such a persona, a lonely girl who shows her emotions only at the last moment.

Rest in peace Asa. You maybe weren't the most purely loving man, but you made yourself unforgettable and died knowing your wife loved you despite everything.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #707 on: November 16, 2013, 04:45:55 PM »

Engineering a Bride

Jaden was thrilled to invite his girlfriend Joy to move in with him.

She was thrilled to accept and also get a makeover.

As a grumpy hydrophobe, she was less excited about having to take regular showers, but such is dynasty life.

Joy: "Ugh, water. It's the worst!"

Jaden: "It makes you clean, sweetie. It's sanitary."

And so the happy young couple dreamed eagerly about the son they felt sure they would have.

They wanted nothing but the best for their son, and Jaden knew, from watching his parents, that love could often be hard to find.

Sometimes, finding it was a long journey, and you didn't even know what you'd had until you'd lost it.

He wanted better for his son. He wanted him to have something like he and Joy had.

That utterly perfect syncronicity of soul.

And when you're an utterly brilliant, if somewhat neurotic, genius scientist, why leave your son's future happiness to chance?

That was why he hatched a remarkable plan: to engineer his unborn son a bride.

All he needed was just one little DNA sample.

But from whom?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #708 on: November 16, 2013, 04:54:27 PM »
The Options

Just a refresher, so you don't have to scroll back. Joy Chique is out, but Laura Talon is in. Can't wait to see who you guys pick for Gen 6's bride! I suspect this will be a much closer poll, but who knows? Since it doesn't look like I can do a second poll on this thread, click below to vote:

Vote Here!

Wanda Hemlock: Young Adult

Traits: Sailor, Clumsy, Never Nude, Grumpy, Angler
Pros: Yellow Eyes, the Dojo Eye Tilt, Townie Features (lips)

Shawna Hemlock: Adult

Traits: Loner, Brave, Natural Cook, Perceptive, Light Sleeper
Pros: Yellow Eyes, Townie Features (pretty much everything)

Courtney Striker: Adult

Traits: Brave, Hates the Outdoors, Excitable, Bookworm, Dog Person
Pros: Grey Eyes, Townie Features (cheek bones, eye shape)

Felicia Chique: Young Adult

Traits: Workaholic, Inappropriate, Angler, Artistic, Brave
Pros: Possibly Yellow Eyes (unclear because of werewolf?), the Dojo Eye Tilt

Laura Talon: Teen

Traits: Slob, Good, Light Sleeper, Kleptomaniac
Pros: A New Color of the Rainbow, the Dojo Eye Tilt, Townie Features (cheek bones, lips?)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/16/13 (Vote Again for Gen 6's Spouse DNA-Donater!)
« Reply #709 on: November 16, 2013, 05:04:35 PM »

Herm, on a side note, anyone know how I can take the first poll down? I tried resetting stuff, but that didn't work. It just deleted the results!

Here's what we had for Jaden's spouse vote:

Wanda Hemlock: 3 votes
Shawna Hemlock: 5 votes
Courtney Striker: 1 vote
Joy Chique: 31 votes
Felicia Chique: 7 votes

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/16/13 (Vote Again for Gen 6's Spouse DNA-Donater!)
« Reply #710 on: November 16, 2013, 06:01:41 PM »
Herm, on a side note, anyone know how I can take the first poll down? I tried resetting stuff, but that didn't work. It just deleted the results!

Here's what we had for Jaden's spouse vote:

Wanda Hemlock: 3 votes
Shawna Hemlock: 5 votes
Courtney Striker: 1 vote
Joy Chique: 31 votes
Felicia Chique: 7 votes

You could talk to one of the moderators about it, since they seem to be able to delete polls. Also, it seems like your separate thread for the Gen 6 poll has been moved to the graveyard. I would suggest perhaps finding a separate host for these spousal polls.

I must say I didn't expect Joy to be quite so... overwhelming preferred. As for Gen 6, I'm torn between Wanda and Laura. I'll figure out who I like here soon enough.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #711 on: November 16, 2013, 06:09:01 PM »
You could talk to one of the moderators about it, since they seem to be able to delete polls.

Hey, so we can! Give me a minute and I'll see if I can work something out for you. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #712 on: November 16, 2013, 06:09:38 PM »
Hey, so we can! Give me a minute and I'll see if I can work something out for you. :)

EDIT: How's that? Did it work?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #713 on: November 16, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »

Awesome, thanks! Worked perfectly.

Also, it seems like your separate thread for the Gen 6 poll has been moved to the graveyard. I would suggest perhaps finding a separate host for these spousal polls.

I actually put it in the contest graveyard on purpose. It's a "contest", of sorts, and the link in this thread is really all that's needed. I figure in the graveyard it won't be bothering anyone else.

I've also included a link to the poll on the front page, just a heads up.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #714 on: November 16, 2013, 08:17:48 PM »
He must use Shawna's DNA.  Because she would have been my choice for his bride but for the age difference.  The voting seems to indicate that it should be Felicia, but having your son marry his mother's sister's clone is kind of like him marrying his own aunt.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #715 on: November 16, 2013, 09:02:08 PM »
To be fair, all of those ladies are generation six's aunts since they all share a father with Joy. I don't like Felicia, though. :P She's too generic for my tastes, yellow eyes be darned.

I didn't initially reveal my vote for Jaden's wife, but I voted for Joy. Now my vote for who to clone is pretty much a given, because I still want Laura! If not her, then I'd pick Shawna because of her original townie features.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #716 on: November 16, 2013, 09:13:11 PM »
He must use Shawna's DNA.  Because she would have been my choice for his bride but for the age difference.  The voting seems to indicate that it should be Felicia, but having your son marry his mother's sister's clone is kind of like him marrying his own aunt.

I agree with Pippin. I couldn't believe Shawna was lose :(
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #717 on: November 16, 2013, 11:19:46 PM »
I'm voting for Laura. I love her bright green skin! Plus, she's very good looking. She was actually my second choice for Jaden.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #718 on: November 17, 2013, 12:19:35 AM »
I had to go for Laura too ^^

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #719 on: November 17, 2013, 12:24:47 AM »
Still. Going for Shawna.
And honestly I am truly surprised so many people choose Joy. Maybe because she was already his girlfriend that's why.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty