Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441893 times)

Offline Niana

• Occult
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/2/13
« Reply #630 on: November 02, 2013, 11:52:04 PM »
Count me in for Team Asa!!! And welcome, baby Jaden! :) I love how your entire dynasty is just pink and blue so far!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #631 on: November 03, 2013, 06:40:12 AM »
She will till end up with Marisela.  They'll be Jaden's moms and he'll be spoiled massively, but in a good way.

I might be the only other person on your side here, Pippin. Marisela!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #632 on: November 03, 2013, 10:21:37 AM »
Well, there are three of us if you count Sim Dr. Phil  :=)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #633 on: November 03, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »
Oh my goodness, Jaden is so pink! I think he looks a lot like Roxi. (the sim) I think that his baby should be yellow. You haven't has a yellow Dojo yet.
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline rarespawn

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #634 on: November 03, 2013, 12:09:50 PM »
Aww...such a lovely shade of pink!  I love the redder pinks.  I'm happy that Marissa finds some satisfaction with motherhood :)  Here is to hoping both her and her husband find some happiness!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #635 on: November 03, 2013, 03:31:38 PM »
It's a bit mean, but I'm a little disappointed that Marissa is finding happiness. I don't like her conceit, so I don't like her. Poor Asa and poor Marisela. How on earth did you BOTH fall in love with her?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #636 on: November 03, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »
Welcome Jaden! He's a lovely gelato pink sort of colour. I can't wait to see him as a toddler! I wonder, now that they're married, Marissa might consider staying with Asa? I hope so, I like him a lot. It would also be better for Jaden when he grows up, to have a dad. Two mums would drive me crazy, that's for sure! Aah, I sound homophobic right now. I like Marisela too, though.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #637 on: November 05, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »
Hey, the pattern broke finally.  Jaden should have been blue  :P.

We really ought to swap a few Sims: your pink and blue ones for my green and yellow ones ;).

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #638 on: November 05, 2013, 08:01:06 PM »
I like how Jaden is still pink but a redder shade of pink than Marissa. Hurray for subtle differences!

I'm actually going to refrain from any more cheering, even though I do love Asa, because I want to see how Marissa's romance naturally progresses. Marisela looks like she's scheming in that wedding shot, though. :P

Jaden seems to be the same pink as Vera and Evan. Although, I wouldn't mind some less subtle differences! As for the cheering, feel free to cheer or not as you like. Honestly, I already know what I plan to do, based on the characters' reactions so far, unless they decide to tell me otherwise.

Jaden looks perfect!

Just wait till he grows up!

Another pinkboo!!  Yeah!

I know, right? This dynasty just loves pink and blue.

She will till end up with Marisela.  They'll be Jaden's moms and he'll be spoiled massively, but in a good way. 

Well, you know I can't give you any hints as to that, but it's awesome to see Team Marisela still going strong!

Jaden is in for a complicated upbringing, but we all know he will be spoiled until he had love coming out of his ears.

Haha, that's for sure! This late in a dynasty there's always tons of extra hands just swarming around a nooboo.

Count me in for Team Asa!!! And welcome, baby Jaden! :) I love how your entire dynasty is just pink and blue so far!

The team rally continues! Honestly, I wouldn't mind some fresh colors, but hey: not gonna look a gift rainboo in the mouth, right?

Oh my goodness, Jaden is so pink! I think he looks a lot like Roxi. (the sim) I think that his baby should be yellow. You haven't has a yellow Dojo yet.

A yellow Dojo would be nice. Can you imagine if it got the yellow eyes, too? Adorable!

Aww...such a lovely shade of pink!  I love the redder pinks.  I'm happy that Marissa finds some satisfaction with motherhood :)  Here is to hoping both her and her husband find some happiness!

I agree; the redder pinks are pretty.

It's a bit mean, but I'm a little disappointed that Marissa is finding happiness. I don't like her conceit, so I don't like her. Poor Asa and poor Marisela. How on earth did you BOTH fall in love with her?

Haha, I was wondering if anyone was going to not like Marissa! She's certainly a spoiled little snob, but I think genuinely cares about people--even if only 'cause she loves all the attention. I like her, because she's my sim and she's fun to write, but I'm not surprised that some people don't.

Welcome Jaden! He's a lovely gelato pink sort of colour. I can't wait to see him as a toddler! I wonder, now that they're married, Marissa might consider staying with Asa? I hope so, I like him a lot. It would also be better for Jaden when he grows up, to have a dad. Two mums would drive me crazy, that's for sure! Aah, I sound homophobic right now. I like Marisela too, though.

Naw, not homophobic, just teenage.  :P Probably a lot of people already find one mom or dad annoying, and two compounds the issues. Marissa's certainly got a hard choice ahead of her: both Asa and Marisela are a great catch!

Hey, the pattern broke finally.  Jaden should have been blue  :P.

We really ought to swap a few Sims: your pink and blue ones for my green and yellow ones ;).

The pink-blue pattern did finally break, but the witchitude streak continues!

Fair enough; I'll send some pink and blue vibes your way and see if that helps.  ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #639 on: November 05, 2013, 08:04:36 PM »
Good Night

Asa: "He's perfect, darling. I'm so proud."

Marissa: "Of course he's perfect! He's my--" she paused. "--our son."

Of course, Marissa wasn't the only one excited to coo over the newest addition to the household.

A certain someone was thrilled to be a grandpa.

Devon: "How's Jaden? Can I hold him?"

Marissa: "I just put him down for a nap."

Devon: "Maybe later then. And you? How are you, princess? How's married life?"

Marissa: "Huh? What? I mean, it's perfect, daddy. Why do you ask?"

Devon: "Oh, no reason," he said, but he knew his daughter too well to be fooled.

He decided it was time to pull this new son-in-law aside for a little chat.

Devon: "So, you married my daughter."

Asa: "Yup. I mean, er, yes, sir."

Devon: "You're older than her," he observed. "Almost as old as I am."

Devon shot him a withering glare, and Asa decided to come clean.

Asa: "I love her, but she doesn't know that. This whole marriage thing is just a sham, but I'm going to make her happy, if I can . . . sir."

Devon just 'humphed' stoically and sat there for a long, silent minute.

Devon: "I like you," he declared suddenly. "Go get her, kid."

Asa brightened. And that was the beginning of what turned out to be a very great friendship.

But while the boys were having their chat, Marissa received a rather unexpected invitation.

Marissa: "Marisela, you . . . asked me to meet you here. I thought you didn't want to ever see me again."

Marisela just nodded. "I guess you had the kid already."

What happened after that, Marissa could hardly make sense of.

They each accused the other of being a diva, which was true: they both were.

Marisela got so mad, she slapped her.

And then she instantly regretted it and tried to come on to her, which should have thrilled and delighted Marissa.

A few days ago, she wanted nothing else but for Marisela to say it was all okay and that they could still see each other.

Yet somehow she found herself saying:

Marissa: "I'm . . . I'm married now. I'm not sure what that means, . . . but I think I want to find out."

When she came home that night, Marissa found her husband tinkering away in the lab and decided to give him a sound kiss.

He was shocked.

Asa: "Oh! Um, what was that all about, darling?"

Marissa: "It's traditional, right? To kiss goodnight? Well, I'm going to bed."

Asa: "Oh, okay."

Marissa: "That's all," she added, somewhat defensively.

Asa: "Well, goodnight then."

She nodded. "Goodnight."

Offline Niana

• Occult
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/5/13
« Reply #640 on: November 05, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »
Awwww. That is all.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #641 on: November 05, 2013, 10:29:17 PM »
Aw, man! Such a disappointment!
When your wife grab you to give you a soundly kiss like that you not just going to say "oh, okay", Asa! Grab her and kiss her back!

Go ASA! Go! *cheering*

LOL
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #642 on: November 05, 2013, 10:55:02 PM »
*facepalm* Asa!  Get it together man!  Kiss that woman good!

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #643 on: November 06, 2013, 02:53:06 AM »
Asa 1 : Marisela 0 !!!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #644 on: November 06, 2013, 06:40:36 AM »

Wait, did Marissa just get Nerd points for getting slapped, or did that come from something else?  ???