Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442269 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/29/13
« Reply #615 on: November 01, 2013, 08:09:47 PM »
Luxury of Love

Chimes sounded the first time, which meant it was time to put the whole plan in motion.

Asa: "Meet me tonight," he said, "at the Prosper Room."

Now for a speedy engagement and wedding before she started 'showing' and caused a scandal.

There was just one that thing Marissa needed to do first.

After all, she was pregnant, even if just barely, and going to have a nooboo.

Surely Marisela would understand.

Marissa: "You know that bit about being a dynasty heiress, and how I have to have a baby? Well, I'm having one. But it's alright, you see. I mean, I still want to see you. I just have to marry Asa tomorrow so as not to cause a scandal."

Marisela: "Wait a minute, you're carrying my brother's child, but it's alright because you still want to date?" she shouted. "You think I'd have anything to do with you after you've been with my brother? Gawd, what are you, twisted or something?"

Okay, so that was the one detail of the plan she clearly hadn't thought through all the way. In her eagerness to pick a suitor and be done with it, Marissa had forgotten they were siblings, but it was too late to go back now.

Not that she could actually admit that to Marisela.

Marissa: "Humph, your loss, then."

By the time she was done wrapping things up with Marisela, it was time to meet Asa at the Prosper Room for a 'romantic proposal.'

She had to admit, Asa was playing his part in all this far better than she'd anticipated, and she was pleased that he'd chosen the most lavish venue in all of Bridgeport to pop the question.

He even got down on bended knee and everything! And when had he found time to go ring shopping?

Marissa: "Oh, yes, yes, yes!" she cried, making a big show of jumping into his arms. "Finally!"

And then just to seal the deal, just to show the whole town what a beautiful, happy, power-couple they were, they danced.

It was all going according to plan, she told herself. She was wealthy and beautiful and young. She had a handsome fiance and a rising political career.

Everything was perfect. And wanting anything more was just . . . a luxury she couldn't afford. The idea rankled. After all, Marissa wasn't exactly the sort of girl who'd ever had to shop on a budget before.

She rode home in silence, leaving the city--and some long treasured notion about her future with Marisela--behind her.

But when they got home and she began to head upstairs, Asa abruptly turned to her and said,

Asa: "One more dance, 'Rissa darling? The moon is so lovely tonight."

So she acceded, for politeness, for the sake of keeping the peace.

"Alright, now it's my turn," he insisted. "Twirl me!" And then he batted his eyelashes effeminately just to really ham it up.

And somehow she found herself laughing, maybe actually enjoying herself.

The beginnings of love? she wondered. Or was she just making the most of a bad situation?

Honestly, even she couldn't tell.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/1/13
« Reply #616 on: November 01, 2013, 09:07:45 PM »
No.  She and Marisella will reconcile.  I like the sound of their names together.  I like how happy she and Marisella were together naturally.  Asa is forcing things to happen.  Having the baby with Marisella's brother simply guarantees that it will have "her" DNA as well as Marissa's.  They can make this work.  Someone hurry and do a CAS Dr. Phil!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #617 on: November 01, 2013, 11:24:16 PM »
Haha!  You go Asa!  I truly hope that they find happiness together.  Looks like Asa knows what he's doing.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #618 on: November 02, 2013, 03:27:51 AM »
Asa! Asa! Asa!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #619 on: November 02, 2013, 07:55:15 AM »
No.  She and Marisella will reconcile.  I like the sound of their names together.  I like how happy she and Marisella were together naturally.  Asa is forcing things to happen.  Having the baby with Marisella's brother simply guarantees that it will have "her" DNA as well as Marissa's.  They can make this work.  Someone hurry and do a CAS Dr. Phil!!

Dr. Phil: I believe y'all were looking for me?

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #620 on: November 02, 2013, 09:08:35 AM »
WOW! the last photo on this update is WOW! Seriously love the lighting (or lack thereof) and expression, and everything really.
I'd say Marissa would find new love in Asa. Though with the family history, I still doubt it a bit...

But I'd say GO ASA!
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #621 on: November 02, 2013, 11:23:51 AM »
Oh Audren, you crack me up! Congrats to the young couple, and there future nooboo!  ;D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #622 on: November 02, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »
Thanks, Audren.  The day is saved!!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #623 on: November 02, 2013, 01:10:27 PM »

Their names do sound good together, even if its a little confusing. Marisela and Marissa. Can you imagine how often people would get messed up and switch their names around? 

Haha!  You go Asa!  I truly hope that they find happiness together.  Looks like Asa knows what he's doing.

Asa! Asa! Asa!

I feel like you need little pom-poms! Why is there no pom-pom emoticon thing?

Dr. Phil: I believe y'all were looking for me?

Oh gosh, hahahaha! Nicely done. Any advice, Dr. Phil?  ;D

WOW! the last photo on this update is WOW! Seriously love the lighting (or lack thereof) and expression, and everything really.
I'd say Marissa would find new love in Asa. Though with the family history, I still doubt it a bit...

But I'd say GO ASA!

Yeah, it's a little dark, that shot, but I love it. It's both funny and sweet to see the girl doing the twirling instead of vice versa. Yeah, the family history has been . . . kinda dark, hasn't it? Gwenyth: cheater. Vera: cheated on. Devon: early widowered. Wow, how'd we get such a bad track record, Dojos?

Oh Audren, you crack me up! Congrats to the young couple, and there future nooboo!  ;D

Nooboo is on its way! See below.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #624 on: November 02, 2013, 01:10:58 PM »
True Love

The day of her wedding was the first day that Marissa came to understand love. Real. Perfect. Un-selfish love.

It was a splendid ceremony, at her favorite venue--the Butterfly Pavilion.

Even Marisela showed up. She didn't cry, didn't cheer; she just stood there silently.

And then they were married.

Oh, but that bit about love. No, it wasn't Asa.

It wasn't even Marisela.

It was after that, later that night, when she swirled into maternity wear (just in time!) and felt that tiny bump and the first glow of pregnancy.

She loved that child, instantly, intensely, in a way her conceited heart had never loved anything before.

And somehow it made everything a little less sad.

All the cheers and hugging.

Devon: "I can't believe it; I'm gonna be a grandpa!"

She'd forgotten about the up side to getting married.

Gwenyth: "Oh goodness, I think I'm having sympathy pains. No wait, just hungry. Hm, I'm gonna go make some hamburgers."

She gave up Marisela.

But she gained a son.

Her little Jaden.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 11/2/13
« Reply #625 on: November 02, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »
I like how Jaden is still pink but a redder shade of pink than Marissa. Hurray for subtle differences!

I'm actually going to refrain from any more cheering, even though I do love Asa, because I want to see how Marissa's romance naturally progresses. Marisela looks like she's scheming in that wedding shot, though. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #626 on: November 02, 2013, 01:55:35 PM »
Jaden looks perfect!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #627 on: November 02, 2013, 09:32:39 PM »
Another pinkboo!!  Yeah!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #628 on: November 02, 2013, 09:48:32 PM »
She will till end up with Marisela.  They'll be Jaden's moms and he'll be spoiled massively, but in a good way. 

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #629 on: November 02, 2013, 11:23:55 PM »
Jaden is in for a complicated upbringing, but we all know he will be spoiled until he had love coming out of his ears.