Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441799 times)

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/26/13
« Reply #600 on: October 28, 2013, 12:22:09 AM »
Hey at least he's cute right? Marissa is a tough cookie doing this for her family, though I do have a sneaking suspicion that it wont be as simple as she makes out.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #601 on: October 28, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »
I was rooting for Asa if you chose to go with one of Giles' kids for Marissa's spouse. He has such a perfect blend of Dojo and Bridgeport features.

Marissa's scheme sounds so perfect for a budding politician. Can't wait to see where it goes!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rarespawn

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #602 on: October 28, 2013, 12:38:17 PM »
Well at least she had the sense to pick the best looking one!

I also suspect it may not  be as easy as she thinks it will be, to follow her plan, that is!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #603 on: October 29, 2013, 06:59:29 PM »
Awww... this is so sad.  I mean, the fact that after everything, she's going to have a "pretend" marriage... Poor thing!  Though Asa is adorable, so their nooboo should be gorgeous... still...

Yeah, the game definitely had a way of throwing my plans for a loop with Marissa. Good-bye perfect, happy life and hello political scheming. Still, maybe it works out for a more interesting story!

So, the stereotype of the politician is playing nicely into her storyline.  I'm predicting an affair on the side (though perhaps that's slanted since I was just playing Zheena's file) which could add some interesting spice to her branch of the dynasty.

Oh Zheena. Any mischief Marissa might get up to could never compare!

Sooooooooo Lavender Dude? I look forward to that baby! Oh and poor Shannon. As for Giles, you should bring him back to life and make a spin off all about him!  ;D

A Giles spin off, eh? That's actually a pretty good idea. I think I'm gonna do a legacy after this, but I was thinking about using a descendant of one of the Dojos. Giles, of course, will be brought back to life at the end of the story to have some sort of a good ending for him.

Hey at least he's cute right? Marissa is a tough cookie doing this for her family, though I do have a sneaking suspicion that it wont be as simple as she makes out.

Life never is, is it?  :P

I was rooting for Asa if you chose to go with one of Giles' kids for Marissa's spouse. He has such a perfect blend of Dojo and Bridgeport features.

Marissa's scheme sounds so perfect for a budding politician. Can't wait to see where it goes!

Yeah, I've had Asa pegged as spouse material for a long time, tiny hole in his chin notwithstanding. He's just got such interesting looking features. He kinda reminded me of your Ironstars, although I'm not sure why. Maybe cause his skin is a light blue similar to their grey, plus the chin hole?

Well at least she had the sense to pick the best looking one!

I also suspect it may not  be as easy as she thinks it will be, to follow her plan, that is!

I suspect not, but then again I guess I know since I'm the one writing it, eh?  ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #604 on: October 29, 2013, 07:00:13 PM »
Two Can Play

She looked up at him with those gorgeous, soleful eyes, and in an instant Asa had fallen headlong in love with the beautiful, if somewhat self-absorbed, woman that was Marissa Dojo.

"So," she asked, "are you in?"

Oh, he was in, but not for the plan she thought he was signing up for. After all, two can play that game. Asa was a hopeless romantic, and he had no intention of signing on board to a loveless marriage.

I'm going to make you love me someday, Asa thought, all the while nodding and pretending to go along with Marissa's plan. Yes, a charade marriage. For political reasons. I understand.

So he moved in.

They had attraction, and now he had opportunity. A little makeover would work wonders for his charms.

All he needed to do was work a little magic . . .

play his cards right . . .

And she'd fall for him: hook . . .

line . . .

and sinker

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/29/13
« Reply #605 on: October 29, 2013, 07:04:56 PM »
Sooo . . . invite Asa in, have a kid, split with him, and get back together with the girlfriend! Perfect!

No offense, Asa, since you really are one of my favorite Dojo spawn.  ;D .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #606 on: October 29, 2013, 07:24:38 PM »
Nice work with the magic trick puns. 
Sorry, Asa, but I'm not thinking you can pull one over on this particular Dojo.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #607 on: October 29, 2013, 07:30:25 PM »
Asa's makeover is absolutely perfect, but it might be because I really like black. I'm not Marissa, but I'd reconsider the sham-marriage approach just to better love and appreciate all the wonderfulness of Asa.

He's kind of hot, okay? I'll try not to get too fangirly. ;D He actually reminds me of a lot of sims I've made, not just my Ironstars.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #608 on: October 29, 2013, 09:27:03 PM »
Oh Asa, we pity you. At least you have good Dojo genes. Hopefully their kid is pink!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #609 on: October 29, 2013, 11:27:55 PM »
I don't know, I'm not sure I pity him.  I'm gonna go to Asa's corner.  I think Marissa may not quite realize just what she's gotten herself into.  Either way though, their relationship should be interesting to watch unfold!

Offline rarespawn

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #610 on: October 31, 2013, 01:04:07 PM »
I agree with Shewolf, you can't count Asa out...what with all that  charm and all!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #611 on: October 31, 2013, 02:57:08 PM »
Are Asa and Marissa related? If so, they are probably distantly related.  I want that nooboo Rhoxi!  P.S. You are on a role with this story!  :D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #612 on: October 31, 2013, 03:04:31 PM »
Asa and Marissa are first cousins once-removed, which is the distance where the game starts to consider two related sims unrelated enough to be romantic with each other.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #613 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:19 AM »
I just read the Clojo dynasty, and then was told I would enjoy the Dojo Dynasty and the Classic Dynasty. I read Samura's Dojo Dynasty, and just finished this one!

Marissa better fall for Asa. Team Asa for the win!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #614 on: November 01, 2013, 08:09:15 PM »

Sooo . . . invite Asa in, have a kid, split with him, and get back together with the girlfriend! Perfect!

No offense, Asa, since you really are one of my favorite Dojo spawn.  ;D .

Well, that's all been done before in your dynasty! It just be old news if I tried that.  :P

Nice work with the magic trick puns. 
Sorry, Asa, but I'm not thinking you can pull one over on this particular Dojo.

He seemed like the magician sort, and I haven't played that career before. Hm, so one for Team . . . Marissa?

Oh Asa, we pity you. At least you have good Dojo genes. Hopefully their kid is pink!

Another for Team 'Rissa. And you'll find out in . . . two more updates? the color.

I don't know, I'm not sure I pity him.  I'm gonna go to Asa's corner.  I think Marissa may not quite realize just what she's gotten herself into.  Either way though, their relationship should be interesting to watch unfold!

Alright, one for Team Asa. I hope it'll be fun; I'm certainly enjoying writing their bizarre story.

I agree with Shewolf, you can't count Asa out...what with all that  charm and all!

Two for Team Asa. He is the son of Giles, after all. He must be charming!

Are Asa and Marissa related? If so, they are probably distantly related.  I want that nooboo Rhoxi!  P.S. You are on a role with this story!  :D

Asa and Marissa are first cousins once-removed, which is the distance where the game starts to consider two related sims unrelated enough to be romantic with each other.

Yup, Trip is right. I like to think of it as "second cousins." Basically, Asa and Devon are cousins.

And yes, very much on a roll! Trying to get caught up storywise before I get to Gen 5's young adult birthday. I want you guys to pick the next spouse and have fun voting and such!

I just read the Clojo dynasty, and then was told I would enjoy the Dojo Dynasty and the Classic Dynasty. I read Samura's Dojo Dynasty, and just finished this one!

Marissa better fall for Asa. Team Asa for the win!

Aw, thanks! It's always awesome to find out about new readers. Hope you're enjoying it!

And three for Team Asa!

anything