Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442256 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/12/13
« Reply #510 on: October 13, 2013, 09:20:36 AM »
Oh my goodness. Best crossover yet. ;D It is fitting that Thana is teal too. The family reunion in Sunlit Tides just got a lot more interesting!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #511 on: October 13, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »
Azokka and Ilene crack me up.  :D They remind me of myself and my sister, Kara.  Grrrr.......KARA!!!
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rodeo199

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #512 on: October 13, 2013, 10:20:22 AM »
Wow, love the crossover, it was so funny. The blue pink theme is pretty cool too lol.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #513 on: October 14, 2013, 11:01:09 AM »
I read Samura's Dojo dynasty over the weekend and just read this all in one sitting. I have to be up for work in less than six hours, but oh it was worth it I L-O-V-E Shannon and Devon together their personalities just work ya know? Anyhow I'm off to bed, can't wait to see what insanity there is to come ;)

P.S. Devon is a total 'hawtie' :P

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #514 on: October 14, 2013, 11:41:24 AM »

Oh, dear. Am I running around terrorizing Percy again?

In fairness, he is my favorite Dojo of all time. Evan is a close second! Lovely update, Rhoxi. Just lovely.  ;D .

Yes. Yes you are. Isn't it fantastic? Your Thana gave me some of the most hilarious expressions to work with, too!

Hahaha!  Loved the Azokka appearances in this!

Oh my goodness. Best crossover yet. ;D It is fitting that Thana is teal too. The family reunion in Sunlit Tides just got a lot more interesting!

Wow, love the crossover, it was so funny. The blue pink theme is pretty cool too lol.

I love crossovers, too! You have Azokka to thank for this; she's the one that asked if she could have Percival be her butler. And now I get to continue onward with the mayhem! Buwahaha!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that he was abducted from Riverview, spent time in the alien homeland of Lunar Lakes and crash-landed in Lucky Palms when he escaped. 'Tis a very nice touch indeed!

Anyway, I'm one of your avid lurkers, I find your dynasties and the rainboos that inhabit them very entertaining. :D

I love hearing from new lurkers! Thank you! And you are indeed correct. The Lunar Lakes and Lucky Palms screenshots are actually Azokka's, as I don't have either of those worlds.

The woman in brown blouse and blue shorts is Javiera, not Jocasta, i think? Lives alone in an island, is evil and makes good-looking babies if they don't inherit her mouth.

Whoops! I looked it up, and you are totally right about that. I erm . . . guess you can tell she's not going to be around in the story anymore, seeing as I couldn't even get her name right!  :P They probably would have made some adorable nooboos though.

Azokka and Ilene crack me up.  :D They remind me of myself and my sister, Kara.  Grrrr.......KARA!!!

Siblings. Infuriating and yet . . . you gotta love em?

I read Samura's Dojo dynasty over the weekend and just read this all in one sitting. I have to be up for work in less than six hours, but oh it was worth it I L-O-V-E Shannon and Devon together their personalities just work ya know? Anyhow I'm off to bed, can't wait to see what insanity there is to come ;)

P.S. Devon is a total 'hawtie' :P

Wow, thank you! So flattering and yet . . . I'm sorry to keep you from sleep! I love Shannon and Devon together too! I'm looking forward to playing more of them after the dynasty is over and making them have tons and tons of adorable children, seeing as their first one here is just . . . . the cutest thing ever. Devon is pretty delicious. *passes Phantome a fan* Whew!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #515 on: October 14, 2013, 11:42:51 AM »
Shiny

Marissa was a happy baby, who soon had the entire household charmed and waiting on her every need.

Shannon: "Do you think we over-coddler her too much?" she worried. "I've read about the dangers of over-coddling."

Devon: "Nah, she loves the attention! You know what? I think you need some time out, without worrying about the baby. Why don't you meet me downtown after work? Get dressed up. We'll go somewhere nice."

Shannon: "You know, you're looking a little grungy. I think you need a shower before work." She winked.

Devon: "Hm, good call!"

Apparently, they got a little too rowdy in there!

So while Devon ran off to his first day of work, Evan earned his final promotion by harassing helping the townspeople.

And Giles visited his family just in time to say goodbye to Elvira.

She died of the typical death of a vampire.

Fortunately, their oldest son Asa had recently become a young adult, so the family was able to remain together as a unit.

But while one romance ends . . .

Shannon: "Hey Dev, what'd you have in mind for tonight?"

Devon: "Well, um . . . about that."

. . . another shines brighter than ever.

Devon: "Shannon Arkers: love of my life, mother of my child. Will you also be my wife?"

Shannon: "Oo, shiny!" She paused, pretending to have to think about her answer. "Hum. Well, okay . . . but only if you'll be my husband!"

Devon: "It's a deal."

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/14/13
« Reply #516 on: October 14, 2013, 11:53:07 AM »
RIP Elvira. :( I usually stay clear of excessive romance with vampires just because I want them to live! Giles' kids look fantastic, though.

Can't wait for the wedding.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #517 on: October 14, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »
Awwww, that was so cute!  Hehehe, I love how she was calm enough to joke around lol.  The shower scene was just too funny XD  And I can't wait to see their little nooboo as a toddler!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #518 on: October 14, 2013, 02:48:18 PM »
Aw!  I don't think I realized that they hadn't gotten married yet.  I just caught up on like four or five posts.  I need to stop missing things!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #519 on: October 14, 2013, 07:35:39 PM »
Awwww!  ;D

For some reason I'm not a huge Shannon fan. Isn't that awful? But hey, there's always the one spouse it takes me ages to warm up to . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline rodeo199

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #520 on: October 15, 2013, 12:20:27 AM »
Awww! That was cute! Lol, I didn't even realise they were'nt married yet ;D. Can't wait to see Marissa as a toddler!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #521 on: October 15, 2013, 08:42:50 AM »
Peace out Elvira.  I really want to see a toddler Marissa!  :D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #522 on: October 15, 2013, 09:25:19 AM »
I'd love to go the their wedding, what a party that would be :D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #523 on: October 15, 2013, 11:40:50 AM »
RIP Elvira. :( I usually stay clear of excessive romance with vampires just because I want them to live! Giles' kids look fantastic, though.

Can't wait for the wedding.

Yeah, dating vampires is certainly dangerous . . . for the vampire! I've learned not to invite them over to the house; if at all possible, go visit them! They're a pretty great bunch of kids. Two blue boys, both with yellow eyes, and two blue girls, one with yellow eyes.

Awwww, that was so cute!  Hehehe, I love how she was calm enough to joke around lol.  The shower scene was just too funny XD  And I can't wait to see their little nooboo as a toddler!

I think Shannon likes to hide some of her sentimentality with a joke. I also loved their very different reactions to the shower breaking: hotheaded Shannon's just angry, while Devon for some reason did the neurotic freak out thing.

Aw!  I don't think I realized that they hadn't gotten married yet.  I just caught up on like four or five posts.  I need to stop missing things!

Awww! That was cute! Lol, I didn't even realise they were'nt married yet ;D. Can't wait to see Marissa as a toddler!

Meh, it's easy to assume they must've gotten married. I usually do marriage then baby, as is traditional, but I kinda felt like they were the type to mix things up a bit. Plus, didn't feel like waiting on that nooboo!  :P

Awwww!  ;D

For some reason I'm not a huge Shannon fan. Isn't that awful? But hey, there's always the one spouse it takes me ages to warm up to . . .

Well, I wasn't a fan of Hiram at first, but he turned out to be one of my favorite spouses, so you never know. Also, your opinion is wrong; Shannon is awesome.  :P

Peace out Elvira.  I really want to see a toddler Marissa!  :D

Then wait no longer, read on!

I'd love to go the their wedding, what a party that would be :D

It was actually pretty tame. Although, man, I could see them having a really party-hardy type wedding now. Why didn't I think of that before! Grr. Ah well!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #524 on: October 15, 2013, 11:42:25 AM »
Bright, Sunny Girl

It was summer in Bridgeport and just in time for some Island Paradiso type fun.

Vera and William decided to take a lover's get-a-way on the Dojo's new houseboat.

While the more active pair of lovebirds set off for an exciting day of windsurfing and boating.

Then, on a bright sunny day which was certainly a good omen, a bright sunny girl had her toddler birthday.

Marissa aged up with her grandpa William's startling red eyes. No one is quite sure where the blond hair came from, though.

Once Marissa was fast asleep, the family called a babysitter.

And Devon and Shannon married quietly at the Buena Vista Resort.

It was a lovely ceremony

. . . even if the paparazzi showed absolutely no discretion in covering the event. Yeah, get a little closer, why don't ya!

Notice Devon pretending to check out his wedding band, while secretly checking out his wife.

Devon: I scored a hottie; my wife is a total babe! Yes!

Shannon: Aw, my husband! *happy sigh*

What follows next needs little, if any, narration.

Our bright sunny girl was swarmed by the whole family.

She is also a forth generation witch, as playing with her toys demonstrates.

*This makes us also 3/3 on witchy heirs! Wonder how long that will last!