Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442277 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/5/13
« Reply #480 on: October 05, 2013, 09:22:31 PM »
Yes.  Team Shannon!!  Love what you did with her make-over.  Even better than I'd expected (and I'd expected a lot, so that's saying something).  Nice update, Rhoxi!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/4/13
« Reply #481 on: October 05, 2013, 09:28:08 PM »
Devon: "I'm sorry, were you talking? I was just enjoying a good stare. God, your boobs look awesome in that nightie."

Typical man. :P

Can't wait to see said beautiful nooboo.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #482 on: October 05, 2013, 09:53:37 PM »
I want that hairstyle!! Where did you get it? Can't wait to see the nooboo. Hope it's rainbow.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #483 on: October 06, 2013, 09:13:39 AM »
I want that hairstyle!! Where did you get it? Can't wait to see the nooboo. Hope it's rainbow.

It's a store hairstyle, City Side Braids.

I'm glad to see Devon made the right choice, though perhaps not quite as glad as his mother.  ;)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #484 on: October 06, 2013, 11:24:25 AM »
Wow, without the shaved head and those unnerving glowing eyes, Shannon is pretty!  ;D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #485 on: October 06, 2013, 11:30:06 AM »
Wow, Shannon cleans up nicely! Nooboos! Bring nooboos now!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #486 on: October 06, 2013, 12:09:09 PM »
God, your boobs look awesome in that nightie.

;D.   Have to second the 'typical man' comment.

A rainboo with ginger hair could look terrific (or clash horribly, depending on the skin colour...)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #487 on: October 07, 2013, 11:11:21 AM »
A rainboo with ginger hair could look terrific (or clash horribly, depending on the skin colour...)

Really? I think rainboos look great overall and that's not a matter of hair color. Besides, that clashing just adds to the effect.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #488 on: October 08, 2013, 09:30:00 PM »
OMG!!!! That was just too awesome! lol  Holy crap, Shannon's gorgeous!  Love that hair!  And watching her and Dev is just too great.  And the hottub scene... oh my, the hottub scene XD  I can't stop laughing.

Hehe, oh good! I'd never had a parent interrupt a woohoo before, so I thought it was pretty hilarious too. I really love Devon and Shannon's romance, too. They're very well suited for each other, I think.

Yes.  Team Shannon!!  Love what you did with her make-over.  Even better than I'd expected (and I'd expected a lot, so that's saying something).  Nice update, Rhoxi!

Thanks! Shannon was so easy to do a make over with. I didn't even put any makeup on her, because her features pop enough as it is. Color palette was easy too, as green is an obvious choice for a red head. She's such a lovely, but unique, looking sim.

Typical man. :P

Can't wait to see said beautiful nooboo.

;D.   Have to second the 'typical man' comment.

I was a little hesitant about that comment, seeing as this is a family friendly forum. But really, how do you write a romance from a guy's perspective without something to that akin? It was also hard to write Shannon; in my head, she's the sort of woman who curses like a sailor. And really, "Gosh darn it, get over here and woohoo me," doesn't exactly communicate the soft on the inside somewhat rough and tumble on the outside kinda gal I imagine her to be.  ;)

Ginger could indeed either look lovely or clash. Guess you'll find out soon!

It is indeed that City Braid that was linked; it's part of the Africa Inspirations Collection. So many wonderful hairstyles in that set, I might add!

It's a store hairstyle, City Side Braids.

I'm glad to see Devon made the right choice, though perhaps not quite as glad as his mother.  ;)

I was tempted to go with Ashley, if just for the fun of adding an evil spouse to the household, but that didn't seem fair to Devon. Plus, Shannon has gorgeous features.

Wow, without the shaved head and those unnerving glowing eyes, Shannon is pretty!  ;D

I very much agree! She is styled very poorly originally, but is herself quite lovely. I mean seriously, giant-anime-adorable-melting-doe-eyes! Am I right?

Wow, Shannon cleans up nicely! Nooboos! Bring nooboos now!

Yes'm! It's on its way.  ;D

Really? I think rainboos look great overall and that's not a matter of hair color. Besides, that clashing just adds to the effect.

I love rainboos, but I gotta admit, they can be hard to makeover. It took me forever to decide on how to style Vera, with that bright pink skin, and still get the artsy/dark look I wanted for her. Depending on the color palette, it can be a pain, but if the colors are a good stark contrast it can be amazing. Like the way Gwenyth's yellow eyes just pop with that green skin. You can decide on the nooboo's color palette shortly! 

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #489 on: October 08, 2013, 09:30:16 PM »
Nooboo Time

Shannon: "Guess what, Dev: we're having a baby!"

Devon: "Already? Well, okay! Can't wait to be a dad!"

Devon: "Can you hear me in there, little one?"

He then insisted on playing some guitar, just in case it could.

Devon: "Gotta start 'em on the music early, you know."

Of course, we all know that Devon and Shannon aren't the only ones in the house making nooboos.

You may recall that Evan was seeing vampire Stella Striker. Unfortunately, she died an early tragic death.

She left behind a child named Nolan . . .

And two toddlers: a green boy named Abner and a purple girl named Courtney.

With no adults left in the home, the three children were apparently adopted by various residents of Bridgeport, frustrated that they couldn't produce their own. (Nolan was relatively easy to track down, but I'm afraid you won't see anything more of Abner or Courtney until they are teenagers--at which point I finally located them.)

Evan has also been quite busy with his latest lady friend Jessica Talon, although they have yet to produce any rainboos.

Sinjon also died shortly after conceiving more children with Odine. She gave birth to twin boys, Kendell . . .

And Nicholaus.

But now, on to the nooboo you most want to know about!

After a smooth pregnancy, Shannon went into labor.

Samura: Oh goodness, someone's going into labor. It must be time for a family update! This is good timing, too, because you see Rhoxi has had ever so many of them, and--

Gwenyth: "Mother, do you have to this now? I just want to know what color the next generation is going to be!"

Samura: Hmph! No respect for an old woman, eh? Well, fine. Have it your way, but after that, young lady, you better believe it's story time.

Gwenyth: "Yes, mom. Of course."

Shannon gave birth to a beautiful pink girl.

Welcome, Marissa Dojo: Generation Four!

*I'd just like to point out that we've established quite a little pattern of pink and blue sims being born into the household. In order, we have: (1) Vera, Pink; (2) Giles, Blue; (3) Evan, Pink; (4) Devon, Blue; (5) Marissa, Pink. Crazy, huh?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/8/13
« Reply #490 on: October 08, 2013, 10:01:51 PM »
Ooh, Nolan is cute!

As for Marissa--welcome to the world! You're pink and beautiful and beautiful and pink. Make the family proud!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #491 on: October 08, 2013, 10:26:26 PM »
Another purple boy named Nolan? What are the odds? Interesting to see what the game did to the children in the event of Stella's death. I'm glad they survived. I love Abner and his extreme Bridgeport cheekbones!

I was secretly hoping that Evan would have kids with Jessica Talon, just to get some interesting shades on the rainbow slider. I hope they ended up with rainbow kids, anyways.

Oh, and welcome Marissa. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #492 on: October 08, 2013, 10:31:29 PM »
Pink and blueboos are the theme for this dynasty, huh?  I'm hoping that keeps up right until generation 8and then we get purple or yellow or something else random.  Just seems the way things should go for Gwenyth's crazy ways  :=)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #493 on: October 09, 2013, 12:19:23 AM »
Eeee!  So cute!  Love the fact that blue and pink is the theme so far ^^  What is it with vampires expiring all the time? 

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #494 on: October 09, 2013, 04:27:42 AM »
Welcome Marissa! I like pink sims. R.I.P. Sinjon. Even though he did cheat on Gwenyth, it's still sad that he died.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction