Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442362 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/28/13
« Reply #450 on: September 28, 2013, 07:15:40 PM »
OMGDYASB!

(Oh My Goodness Devon You Are So Beautiful!)
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #451 on: September 28, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »
How could Devon not find a nice girl at university with those looks? ;D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #452 on: September 28, 2013, 09:02:07 PM »
Devon's PRETTY. *swoons* No, but seriously. And how is Giles getting old? Giles can't get old! Giles needs to live forever!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #453 on: September 29, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
I want to see who Devon will marry! And Giles, he looks good, even as an elder.   :D
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #454 on: September 29, 2013, 02:16:36 PM »

LOL!  I love that parting line.  Just perfect.  And Oh.  My. Watcher... Devon just keeps getting better!  I really shouldn't be drooling over a pixelated representation, but... I am!  And I am unashamed! lol

It's okay. We all are. *wipes away drool with napkin*

So, is the plan for all of the heirs to head off to University, or is that how it's been thus far?  I was just curious.

Vera and Giles went because University was new and had just come out (at least at the time I played it). Devon is going to find a mate; there weren't very many good townie options left in Bridgeport. Probably future generations will skip University.

OMGDYASB!

(Oh My Goodness Devon You Are So Beautiful!)

Haha, oh Azokka! Well, Shewolf may be drooling, but you seem to be speaking in tongues. Not sure which is worse!  ;)

How could Devon not find a nice girl at university with those looks? ;D

Or several!

Devon's PRETTY. *swoons* No, but seriously. And how is Giles getting old? Giles can't get old! Giles needs to live forever!

Ugh, I know! *whines* Giiiiles! It's so strange to see him and Vera get old. But I suppose that's the cost of moving on to the next (yes extremely pretty!) generation.

I want to see who Devon will marry! And Giles, he looks good, even as an elder.   :D

Well, he found plenty of good spouse choices at University. It won't take too long, I think, to find out who he picked. Giles is always beautiful.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #455 on: September 29, 2013, 02:17:10 PM »
A Warm Welcome

Devon claimed one of the fraternity bedrooms and stoked the fire while he waited for the other members of the house to arrive.

Everyone thought he was so self-disciplined, but the truth was it was really easy to stay focused on guitar and martial arts lessons when there was nothing better to do. Back in high school, literally every girl his age was also his cousin! He hoped he'd finally meet someone at University. After all, what was the point in practicing guitar all those years if it didn't get him any girls?

He heard the door open and spun around eagerly to find, well, this:

"Come on in, boys!" the first one shouted.

"Whoo, I'm ready to par-teh!" cried another.

His fraternity 'brothers' were just a bunch of old geezers! As if he didn't get enough of that at home! Lame.

Devon made his way over to the sorority house, desperately hoping it wouldn't be full of old grandmas. Fortunately, there was at least one girl his own age around.

How perfect! he thought. This is my chance to be a hero!

A quick blast of his moodlet manager, and he'd awoken the sleeping beauty from her rest.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, thank you!" she cried, practically throwing herself in his arms.

Well, she was certainly  . . . welcoming!

"Oh, excuse me," she practically purred. "My name is Ashley."

Devon: "I'm Devon Dojo; nice to meet you."

Ashley: "Hope to see you at my party tomorrow night . . . cutie!"

How awesome was that? He hadn't even been on campus twenty-four hours, and already he'd met a girl and got invited to a party! Fantastic.

Well, the next day was the first day of classes.

It was harder than he'd anticipated, so afterward he rewarded himself with some well earned relaxation at the Bowl-o-Rama.

Ruby: "Hi, I'm Ruby."

Devon: "Devon Dojo."

Ruby: "Dojo? That's funny, I think my sister over there knew your uncle! Care to bowl a round?"

Ruby was adorable, if a bit clumsy. She was also a werewolf.

"Wanna check out this cool party tonight?" she asked, right as he was throwing the ball.

"Of course!" he cheered, as the pins toppled over.

Can you believe it? He was going to two parties: in one night!

Tonight was going to be totally epic, and University was already turning out to be everything he'd hoped.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/29/13
« Reply #456 on: September 29, 2013, 02:22:35 PM »
lol!  The fact that they are a bunch of elders is just awesome!  Lol, who knows, Devon.  You could learn a lot from them ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2013, 02:24:59 PM »
Haha, I would be so disappointed too if I finally got out to sow my wild oats and everyone was elderly.  That Ashley seems like trouble.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #458 on: September 29, 2013, 03:32:45 PM »
Team Ruby! I love an adorably clumsy sim.

Oh, dear. You see, since Vera went to University all of the young sims got old but refused to stop coming back for degrees. That's what I call dedication!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #459 on: September 29, 2013, 03:59:59 PM »

I second this!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2013, 10:41:49 AM »
Oh my, Devon is absolutely good-looking.  ;D
I'm curious whether he is more interested in Ruby or Ashley...or if he will maybe met some other nice girls of his age on that party.
Too bad most of them are elders now, there is such a great amount of nice-looking females at university.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #461 on: September 30, 2013, 09:50:47 PM »

lol!  The fact that they are a bunch of elders is just awesome!  Lol, who knows, Devon.  You could learn a lot from them ;)

It's hilarious watching a bunch of old grandpa types doing keg-stands. They may be old, but they sure know how to party!

Haha, I would be so disappointed too if I finally got out to sow my wild oats and everyone was elderly.  That Ashley seems like trouble.

I know, right? Poor Devon, first so many cousins, now so many old folks. Fortunately, there were still several good picks.

Oh, dear. You see, since Vera went to University all of the young sims got old but refused to stop coming back for degrees. That's what I call dedication!

I second this!

Two for Team Ruby, I see. Anyone recognize who her sister is? You might not want to get on ship quite yet because . . .

Oh my, Devon is absolutely good-looking.  ;D
I'm curious whether he is more interested in Ruby or Ashley...or if he will maybe met some other nice girls of his age on that party.
Too bad most of them are elders now, there is such a great amount of nice-looking females at university.

Yep, there's one more candidate he meets at the party. Wonder if the ships will stay the same or change?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2013, 09:51:18 PM »
Werewolves, Vampires, and Parties: Oh my!

Devon showed up to Ashley's party, but it turned out she apparently wasn't very good at throwing them. I mean, he was the only one there! Well, the party was kinda lame, but Ashley herself was awesome.

Ashley: "Hey Devon, thanks for coming over to my erm . . . party."

Devon: "So, where is everyone?"

Then she threw him the most irresistible wink.

Ashley: "Does it really matter?"

He melted.

Devon: "Not a bit!"

Well, they flirted back and forth like that for awhile, and even starting making out! Then she kinda bit his neck, which was a little weird, and he remembered that he'd promised to go to that party with Ruby.

Ashely: "But you'll come see me again soon, right?" she cried, leaping into his arms and planting a great big smack-a-roo on his cheek.

Devon: "Of course!"

She was gorgeous! Why on earth wouldn't he!

It was pretty late by the time he made it over to the other party, but it turned out the host knew how to throw an absolutely raging kegger because the festivities were still going strong.

"Hi. I'm Shannon, the host of this party," this girl with a military buzz cut said as he walked in the door.

Devon: "Devon. No wonder you know how to throw such an awesome party, you're a daredevil!"

Shannon: "You too? Sweet, bro! Come on in; grab some juice."

And then right after that, she abruptly starting screaming!

Devon: "Oh my god, are you okay?"

Shannon: "That girl just turned into a werewolf!!!"

Devon laughed. "Oh, that's all! That's just Ruby. Besides, what are you scared of, you're a daredevil vampire!"

I guess the full moon was making Ruby wolf-out pretty hard, because she just bolted out the door saying something about needing to go 'hunting' and left him alone at the party. Well that was alright, he supposed. He decided to draw a portrait of Shannon; might as well get a little homework done, right?

Devon: "So, you must be pretty strong, you vampire sort."

Shannon: "Yeah, it's pretty cool. I get in lots of fights, being hot-headed and all, so it helps that I at least win most of 'em!"

Devon: "Well, what'd'ya think?"

Shannon paused. "You . . . drew me with hair."

He didn't mind admitting, but his blood kinda ran cold at that point. He suddenly realized that he might have just seriously ticked off an extremely temperamental spitfire of a vampire . . . who could probably kick his butt.

Devon: "Is that . . . a problem?"

Shannon: "I love it!" she exclaimed. "I always wondered what I would look like with longer hair."

He tried not to audibly sigh in relief. Crisis averted!

Devon: "Oh good! I bet it'd suit you. I like red-heads."

University was shaping up to be a lot of fun, but also a lot more dangerous than anticipated. He had a feeling that between an enchanting, blood-sucking vampire, a clumsy moon-howlin' werewolf, and hot-headed military brat turned vampire things were going to get pretty interesting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/30/13
« Reply #463 on: September 30, 2013, 10:01:06 PM »
Yes.  Redheads.  Devon makes all sorts of sense.  He and my Simselves will be friends.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/30/13
« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2013, 10:02:26 PM »
Oh my goodness... Wow...  yeah, this should prove most interesting XD lol