Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442181 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/8/13
« Reply #420 on: September 13, 2013, 08:22:53 PM »

Rockin' out for Gramps.  That seems a fitting tribute, somehow.

I think so, too. Devon looks so much like Sinjon that it seemed fitting to connect them together somehow.

Gawd, that last line. :'(

RIP Sinjon. Thanks for your gorgeous genes.

Indeed. Those genes have had quite an impact . . . and I've seen generation five!

Awwww!  That was just heart-wrenching.  Beautiful, but heart-wrenching.

Thanks! I'm glad it came across so moving. Seriously, it took me forever to write that two part episode; I really struggled with it.

Devon is so ... pretty.  I mean, almost androgynous with the planes of his face and those lips.  He's what teen musician heart-throbs are made of, you know.

You know, I wouldn't have picked the word androgynous, but I think you're right about that. He'll get to be a little more masculine looking once he grows into his dad's rockin' body shape, but his face always stays pretty androgynous and gorgeously so!

R.I.P. Sinjon. You'll be missed.

Anyway, go Devon! As nearly everyone else has mentioned, that final line was lovely. Is he going to supermax guitar? If he does, good luck. It's a hard skill.

Actually, he'll do martial arts for the supermax. I didn't want to risk the guitar ops not popping up.

I think that I know that feeling. That the last thing you spoke with your soon-to-be-dead relative, was something mean you were never able to reconcile. I hope Devon will see Sinjon soon enough not to do anything stupid to deal with his grief.

RIP Sinjon.

Naw, he never really went through a teen angst period like Vera. He's got a good head on his shoulders. You know, disciplined and stuff!

RIP Sinjon, may your legacy live on forever. Devon looks good with the blue tips in his hair.

Yes! I just had to add those blue tips!

Devon is gorgeous. I love the androgynous look ;) Sinjon was an excellent Dojo spouse, somehow combining fathering the next generation of rainboos and some extracurriculars! Very touchingly written, and I like reason for his turnaround. Good job with The Bachelorette, by the way, for a second I was confused as to where you got the house! Lol

Haha, oh good! I spent a long time tabbing back and forth between the game and pictures of The Bachelorette mansion to get it right. In the end, I couldn't find the floor pattern and just had to tilt the camera up to avoid it. If it confused you for a second, I say mission accomplished!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/8/13
« Reply #421 on: September 13, 2013, 08:23:31 PM »
Stall Tactics

Vera: "Can you believe it? I'm about to be an elder."

Giles: "And I shortly thereafter. Are you ready to eat your ambrosia?"

Vera: "I've been ready for ages. Still, I'm gonna miss being young. What about you?"

Giles: "Life's been pretty good."

Vera: "Oh yeah? How's that piece of trash girlfriend of yours?"

Giles: "I see you still haven't forgiven Elvira for her little mishap with William. But she's good."

Giles: "She just gave birth to twins, in fact. Evan was there; he panicked."

Vera: "You'd think a world-renown surgeon would be used to this sort of thing by now."

Giles: "He steers clear of the maternity ward."

Giles: "Anyway, we named them Gabriella . . ."

Giles: "and Marisela. They are far more cute than should be simlishly possible."

Vera: "I'm sure you're speaking from an unbiased viewpoint, of course."

Giles: "Of course! I am a scientist, you know."

Vera: "And the boys? How're they?"

Giles: "Asa's all grown now. Osvaldo won't be far behind."

Vera: "Good. Good. And what about Julius? Adam? Bill?"

Giles gave her a knowing look.

Giles: "Sis. No more stalling; it's time."

Vera: "Rats."

Vera Dojo: Immortal the Second

Daredevil, Loves the Outdoors, Artistic, Rebellious, Avant-Garde, Savvy Sculptor

Supermax: Sculpting
Career: Sculptor
LTW: Perfect Student
LTRs: Artisan Crafter, Extra Creative, Climation Control Unit
Property: Buena Vista Resort
Building: Hogan's Deep Fried Diner
BFFs: Maebe Chique, William Dojo, Felicia Chique, Adam Slayer, Asa Slayer, Ricky Chique
Black Ops: Research Project, Stinky Bugs, Create Concepts, Commissioned Street Art, Help the School, Ear Drumming
Portraits and Sculptures for all life stages: Complete

Vera: "Gah! Sparkles! Help!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/13/13
« Reply #422 on: September 13, 2013, 08:43:13 PM »
Congrats to Vera!  hehehe, loved that she was stalling XD

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #423 on: September 13, 2013, 10:12:32 PM »
I enjoy how she responds to the sparkles as if they're terrifying  :=)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #424 on: September 13, 2013, 11:56:24 PM »
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Sakes. Alive.

Marisela MUST be Devon's spouse! Just . . . ack . . . gahhhh!

Oh, and congrats Vera. And such.

SHE IS SO CUTE!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #425 on: September 14, 2013, 06:05:18 AM »
Those toddlers are so cute! Especially Gabriella. I hope we see more of them. Congrats on Vera's immortality. Her little hot-tub chat with Giles was very amusing.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #426 on: September 14, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »
Congratulations Vera, I can't belive that this rebellious teen is an elder now. Very good job!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #427 on: September 14, 2013, 11:44:03 AM »
Marisela is too closely related to Devon to be his spouse. I don't think first cousins can marry. She is pretty though, blue and with yellow eyes and all.

Vera is still rather pretty as an elder!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #428 on: September 14, 2013, 12:30:29 PM »
Welcome to the real of immortality Vera!  She looks pretty good as an elder. As for all those children.....wow.   
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #429 on: September 20, 2013, 02:36:19 PM »
Congrats to Vera!  hehehe, loved that she was stalling XD

I admit, I was stalling a bit myself. It's so weird that Ms. Rebel is getting old!

I enjoy how she responds to the sparkles as if they're terrifying  :=)

That cracked me up to. She was just really tired when she ate it, but it was such great timing!

Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Sakes. Alive.

Marisela MUST be Devon's spouse! Just . . . ack . . . gahhhh!

Oh, and congrats Vera. And such.

SHE IS SO CUTE!

Marisela is too closely related to Devon to be his spouse. I don't think first cousins can marry. She is pretty though, blue and with yellow eyes and all.

Vera is still rather pretty as an elder!

Rosa is right about that. Marisela is Devon's first cousin. However, generations four and five will each be able to marry one of Giles's and one of Evan's kids. I've decided to incorporate one of each gender into the line. So, either one of Giles's girls and one of Evan's boys will marry into the family, or visa versa. Keep that in mind as you cheer for a certain one.  Although I'm pretty sure I've already got them picked out.  ;)

Those toddlers are so cute! Especially Gabriella. I hope we see more of them. Congrats on Vera's immortality. Her little hot-tub chat with Giles was very amusing.

Haha, I know! That face Gabriella is making is just . . . probably the best toddler expression I've seen yet. She was pouting waiting for a bottle. They'll definitely be around.

Congratulations Vera, I can't belive that this rebellious teen is an elder now. Very good job!  ;D

I know! How'd have though this rebel would actually make it!  ;D

Welcome to the real of immortality Vera!  She looks pretty good as an elder. As for all those children.....wow.   

Vera continues to be lovely; I agree. Giles only had seven, wait till you see how many Evan has!  :P

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #430 on: September 20, 2013, 02:38:57 PM »
Distractions

Gwenyth: "Congratulations, daughter. How do you like immortality so far?"

Vera: "Gotta say: the perks aren't bad. And, it kinda feels like I was always meant to be here."

Gwenyth: "Well, you were!"

Vera: "I just hope Devon has an easier time getting here than I did. Good night, mom."

Gwenyth: "Night, sweetie."

Gwenyth sighed as she sank back down into the tub.

Samura: Two down, six to go.

Gwenyth just laughed, low and bitter. "It feels like it's been an eternity already."

Samura: Well then, how about I distract you for a little while?

Gwenyth: "That sounds . . . perfect."

In Sunlit Tides, Gage seems to concocting a little scheme of his own.

He's been getting in touch with the rest of the family.

Gage: "Lil! How's it going?"

Lilith: "Gage, is that you?"

Gage: "Yes. Did you get my message?"

Lilith: "You don't need to convince me, Gage! Silvia and I were already planning to move there!"

Gage: "Wait, you and . . . Silvia!? As in, that vampire chick Freddie Classic was dating!?"

Lilith: "Yes, Gage. I'm dating a girl. Is that a problem?"

Gage: "Huh? What? No! I just meant--Lil, you bagged a Classic for Pete's sake! That's awesome! Good on you!"

Lilith laughed with a sigh of relief. "Oh. That. Yes, it is awesome."

Gage: "But seriously, why would she chose you over Freddie? I mean, he's Freddie."

Lilith: "Oh gee! Thanks! I do have charms of my own, you know. And besides, I think Silvia is enjoying having someone all to herself."

Gage: "Monogamy does have its benefits, despite what Freddie might tell you. Although, I heard a rumor that he's kinda settled down with someone! Maybe exclusively."

Lilith: "Pfffftt! I'll believe it when I see it. Hey, speaking of monogamy, when's your wife due?"

Gage: "Marivell? Oh, any minute now really."

Lilith: "Gage, you coward, is that why you're on the phone with me? Is she in labor right now?"

Gage: ". . . Um, I plead the fifth?"

Lilith: "If you could see me, I'm face-palming so hard right now. Go be with her, you lout!"

Gage: "Wait, Lil, don't--"

*click*

Gage: *sigh* ". . . So close."

Gage: "Hey love, what's---*feigning surprise* Agh, baby!"

Marivell: "Yes. He's coming! And on spooky daaaay! Whew, breathe. Breathe."

Gage: "A blueboo, on spooky day! Well, you know what this means we have to name him."

Marivell: "I agree. Welcome to the world, Casper."

Want to find out more about The Classics? Curious to find out what Freddie is up to these days?

Offline Lysita

• Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/20/13
« Reply #431 on: September 20, 2013, 02:50:41 PM »
Oh my ghoul! LOL. Too bad he wasn't a ghost, as the name would have been even more fitting.

What is Gage's idea though? To get the whole family to move to sunlit tides?

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #432 on: September 20, 2013, 02:58:57 PM »
Aw, a blueboo!  I love how Gage was using a phone call to escape from the confrontation of labor, you silly pink coward you.

I'm so happy to see Silvia settled and given all the attention she deserves.  And besides, Lillith is just as attractive as Freddie!  Get some tact, pinky.

This photo:

Looks like they are just standing knee-deep in swamp.  It's strangely gorgeous.

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #433 on: September 20, 2013, 03:01:50 PM »
Gage will never change, won't he?  ;)
That was a totally amusing chapter, I love it how you include all the other Dojos. Nice work as as always.  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #434 on: September 20, 2013, 03:21:37 PM »
That was just awesome! hehehehe, I can't stop giggling at the fact that he was ignoring his wife in labor lol

anything