Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442153 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 8/28/13
« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2013, 01:18:01 PM »
Giles just makes sense to me.  If I were a Sim, or if he were a "real boy" (yes, I went Pinnocchio on it), we would hang out.

I'm imagining your simself and Giles using the jock interaction to take a picture together. Wonderful! I always did hate Pinnocchio, though.

I like Giles. I don't like William, but oh well, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he better be good to Vera! Or I'm-a gon-na make myself a Sim and give him a good whoopin'!

Just kidding! I can't make myself a Sim, and I'm sure you'll do fine doling out a punishment for him Rhoxi! Good job on the story. :) I'm in love with these crazy rainbow Sims!

More simself imagery. I think a lot of people would like their simself to give William a good slap across the face right now!

And thanks! I love them, too.

a) I want to yell at Vera for getting back together with William.
b) I want to kick William into the thirteenth dimension, despite having my doubts about what the thirteenth dimension is, if it even exists.
c) AWWW! I love Giles.

I can't help but like William, but I think that's because in game the two of them are always just all over each other.

Everyone loves Giles. I mean, why wouldn't you? He's Giles!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 8/28/13
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2013, 01:18:21 PM »
Childhood

Devon supposed that, compared to other kids, he had a bit of a strange childhood.

He was a witch, for one, like his mom and grandmother.

Although everyone seemed to agree that he took most after his grandfather Sinjon in his looks.

That must be a good thing, seeing as his grandfather was the most famous actor in all of Bridgeport.

It sounded like a fun job, Devon thought, standing in front of adoring crowds, signing autographs, taking the stage.

All that attention must be nice.

Not that he lacked attention at home, I mean, everyone was always taking pictures of him and making him pose for stuff.

Still, it seemed like the real focus was on his parents.

He understood that they were getting remarried, although no one would explain to him why they had gotten un-married in the first place.

He supposed it didn't really matter.

The point was they were back to their round-the-clock makeout sessions.

Kissing looked really gross, or maybe really fun. He couldn't decide.

Still, he supposed most kids didn't attend their own parents' wedding.

He was glad to see them back together, even if they were kind of ridiculous.

Some old guy died at their wedding, apparently from grief. That's pretty weird too, right?

The man just said, "I told you I'd always love you, Vera."

And then his mom gasped and said something about eggs. What did eggs have to do with anything?

Oh, and he had a whole mess of cousins. In fact, there weren't any children in town that he wasn't related to.

They were always coming over for pool parties and family birthdays.

Like his Uncle Evan's party, which was both.

Or his own.

Now, if he only knew what to wish for.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/2/13
« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2013, 01:22:30 PM »
Awwww, Eggs!  *sniff sniff*  I am glad to see Vera and William working things out.  He just better behave himself...  Or I say fireball and iceblast his butt for several sim days should be fun.  Oh, Devon is just too adorable!

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2013, 02:40:06 PM »
*Joins in the wailing over Eggs.*
Let's hope that it works out for Vera and William this time.

Anna33

« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2013, 02:44:56 PM »
Oh no Eggs! Devon I may have a suggestion for a wish like good non story progression given hair? Or having good again up clothing? :)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
Poor Eggs. I kinda wanted Vera to marry him. At least he wouldn't have cheated on her like Willie-Boy over there. Vera marrying Willie the first time probably hurt Eggs, but to see them marry for a second time!  Oh his poor heart probably couldn't take it!  R.I.P  :'(
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2013, 03:23:58 PM »
You wrote that so well--gaaah right in the feels!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2013, 03:29:34 PM »
I admit that I didn't make the connection to Eggs at first, so I was understandably baffled about the outcry for Eggs. I was thinking, "What happened to Eggs? I didn't see Eggs?" I got to the point where he died, realized what I had missed, and cried out, "EGGS! NOOO!"  :P

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2013, 03:39:55 PM »
Oh yes, Devon really had an unique childhood.
Im curious about his birthday wish, too.  :D

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2013, 04:43:15 PM »
So I have a question. Is Samura going to speak to Vera or Devon or any of Gwyneth's future descendants?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #400 on: September 03, 2013, 11:32:27 PM »
Aww, they got remarried at the Butterfly Esplanade. That brings back memories.
Wonder how Devon when he find out that he is in a dynasty. LOL

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #401 on: September 05, 2013, 08:59:15 PM »
Gah! Now the Eggs fans come out of the works! I was totally going to write a scene with Eggs trying to convince Vera to get back together instead of re-marrying William, but it seemed like all the Eggs fans had disappeared so I didn't bother. Oh well!

So I have a question. Is Samura going to speak to Vera or Devon or any of Gwyneth's future descendants?

Just Gwenyth. My rationale being that, when Samura teleported Gwenyth to Bridgeport and passed on to her a portion of her witchy powers, they became connected so that Gwenyth can hear Samura, but no one else can. It's one of those mother/daughter things, I suppose.

Apples: Part I

Devon aged up into a teen.

It's true what they say: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

And the tree that Devon came from was a wild one, indeed. Where to even begin?

For one, Grandpa Sinjon wasn't married to grandma. Instead, he had a girlfriend, who had just become pregnant again.

Not to mention that he was the most famous movie-star in Bridgeport and had won numerous accolades.

Grandma Gwenyth and his mom were both daredevils, like him. They'd even taken him along for an initiation!

Explosions! Oh man, were they cool.

Uncle Giles was pretty cool, too. He was a genius and, apparently, irresistible to the ladies--although he remained monogamous with Elvira Slayer, his vampire girlfriend.

Uncle Evan, on the other hand, was developing quite a reputation after having been spotted around town with Stella Striker while still dating Lilly-Bo.

And although his parents were happy now, he knew his dad hadn't always been faithful.

Then there was Everette, who was Grandma Gwenyth's grandson--like him, only from a different line. Devon didn't know what that made them, other than some sort of family. Anyway, Everette was a photographer, celebrity heartthrob, and bachelorette contender on tv's hottest reality show, The Bachelorette.

So where was he going with all of this?

His point was that, since the apple was bound to fall not far from the tree, he too felt bound to the same fate: parties, drama, dancing, celebrity, romance, heartache, and lots of rebellion.

Until something happened, to change all of that.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/5/13
« Reply #402 on: September 05, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »
Handsome Devon! I'll bet he's the next teenage girl heartthrob. As for Everette on The Bachelorette, how did you (or the game) do that? Great job on the story so far!   :)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #403 on: September 05, 2013, 09:23:41 PM »
Devon is so cute! I love that the Bridgeport-Dojo face is different from the Moonlight Falls-Dojo face. It's thinner, I think--less baby-face Everette.

Love, love, LOVE Vera's epic sunglasses! And goooo Evan! Populate the city with rainboos!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #404 on: September 05, 2013, 10:12:27 PM »
Now that is a gorgeous teen! And now the last sentence makes me want a new update.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded