Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442237 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 8/26/13
« Reply #375 on: August 26, 2013, 07:56:17 PM »
*snorts* Oh Giles!  How I love you!  That was just too great!  C'mon Vera, give the guy one more shot!  (As you can see, I'm on William's side, then again, if he DOES cheat again, I am all for maiming and burning and... oh wait... sorry Dynasty story, so now intentional killing... but she CAN make his life difficult, couldn't she?)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2013, 09:05:19 PM »
I've been a long time reader of the Dojo Dynasties... Beautifully written! :) I really hope to see Gwenyth get Carmen back, they were so cute together, yet I feel she only had a *minor* betrayal compared to William...

I would so have Vera leave his butt out in the dynasty-cold.

Then again, I have a rather low tolerance for cheaters in relationships - especially if their significant other was very loyal. I say either let her try to find a new love that isn't tainted with the memory of betrayal or let her be the strong, independent woman that Gwenyth raised her to be!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #377 on: August 26, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
I think Giles knows a lot about love--he just wanted to see William make a fool of himself  ;) .

Good job dumping him, Vera! Girl power!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2013, 10:02:25 PM »
Oh, Giles. You stupid, brilliant man. AND DOWN WITH WILLIAM!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Anna33

« Reply #379 on: August 27, 2013, 12:19:09 AM »
Fine I suppose William may have ONE last chance but only one anymore and he should be locked in a room with nothing but posioned apples. But only because I see Vera has made up her mind already  ::) lol Giles and Devon.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #380 on: August 27, 2013, 03:25:55 AM »
What William did was despicable, but I'm glad they're back together. Yay, Devon doesn't have to live in a broken family anymore!  Speaking of Devon, he's a cute kid. :)
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline betabee

• scientific simmer
  • Townie
« Reply #381 on: August 27, 2013, 04:29:39 AM »
Ah, science! The solution to all the great mysteries of the universe, summed up in one simple word.  ;D
Scientia Immortal Dynasty    -Christmas special: Snowflake days of futures past
Riversong 4x4 Dynasty
Stories are updated on Sundays!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #382 on: August 27, 2013, 07:23:57 AM »
*waves hand at entire update* I love this. All of this.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #383 on: August 27, 2013, 07:43:35 AM »
Giles is officially the Dr. Phil of the Simverse.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #384 on: August 27, 2013, 02:57:43 PM »
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! That dog cheated on her! And she makes up (and out  ;)) with him?!?! If I had her claws, I would've turned Willie-Boy's face into swiss cheese! 
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #385 on: August 28, 2013, 07:46:01 PM »

*snorts* Oh Giles!  How I love you!  That was just too great!  C'mon Vera, give the guy one more shot!  (As you can see, I'm on William's side, then again, if he DOES cheat again, I am all for maiming and burning and... oh wait... sorry Dynasty story, so now intentional killing... but she CAN make his life difficult, couldn't she?)

Haha, I love Giles too! Yeah, I don't think Vera would be the type to over-look repetitive cheating. If that happens I can assure you there will indeed be . . . difficulties!   ;D

I've been a long time reader of the Dojo Dynasties... Beautifully written! :) I really hope to see Gwenyth get Carmen back, they were so cute together, yet I feel she only had a *minor* betrayal compared to William...

I would so have Vera leave his butt out in the dynasty-cold.

Then again, I have a rather low tolerance for cheaters in relationships - especially if their significant other was very loyal. I say either let her try to find a new love that isn't tainted with the memory of betrayal or let her be the strong, independent woman that Gwenyth raised her to be!

Aw, thank you! I've had a lot of fun delving back into creative writing with them. I tend to agree on the cheaters issue, but I think it's a little different sometimes when there's a kid in the mix. As for Vera, she strikes me as the sort of person who doesn't do well by herself, despite having a strong, independent mother. I think she'd do with the 'find a new love' route.

I think Giles knows a lot about love--he just wanted to see William make a fool of himself  ;) .

Good job dumping him, Vera! Girl power!

Giles certainly does. Astute comment, considering the chapter ahead! As for the dumping him: take a look at that last picture again.  ;)

Oh, Giles. You stupid, brilliant man. AND DOWN WITH WILLIAM!

Hahaha, so much venom!

Fine I suppose William may have ONE last chance but only one anymore and he should be locked in a room with nothing but posioned apples. But only because I see Vera has made up her mind already  ::) lol Giles and Devon.

Poison apple punishment room: duly noted in the event of future betrayals!

What William did was despicable, but I'm glad they're back together. Yay, Devon doesn't have to live in a broken family anymore!  Speaking of Devon, he's a cute kid. :)

I absolutely agree. Then again, I'm a fan of the William/Vera relationship. And he seriously is a cutie. Wait till you see him grown up!

Ah, science! The solution to all the great mysteries of the universe, summed up in one simple word.  ;D

It figures you'd agree!  ;D

*waves hand at entire update* I love this. All of this.

Aw, thanks!

Giles is officially the Dr. Phil of the Simverse.

Agreed. Absolutely!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! That dog cheated on her! And she makes up (and out  ;)) with him?!?! If I had her claws, I would've turned Willie-Boy's face into swiss cheese! 

Hahaha! The hate! Aw man, she did brawl with him once during all of this, but I completely missed taking a photo of it, or else I would post it here!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #386 on: August 28, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
Romantic at Heart

Of course, Giles's plan had worked, as he knew it would, despite Vera's insistence that he was 'profoundly stupid' about love.

He had, after all, the power of observation.

And he had observed that love, however inexplicable, was a force not to be reckoned with.

He had, in fact, observed this force at work many times.

It caused his brother Evan to spend an almost obsessive amount of time over at the Chique residence, hanging out with Lilly-Bo, bonding with their children--and creating new ones!

They now had so many children that, had Giles not been a genius, he might have had trouble keeping up with it all.

Felicia, with Evan's rainbow skin, and Maebe, with Lilly-Bo's pink streaked hair, had grown into beautiful teenage girls, and Isidro was just a toddler.

Ricky, also rainbow, was a child.

And two more girls, Erin and Joy--as green as nooboo formula--were still nooboos.

Ah yes, and several of them were werewolves.

Overall, Giles imagined it was quite the hectic household.

Yet the myriad number of squalling nooboos, growling werewolves tearing up furniture, and piles of homework that needed to be helped with never seemed to deter Evan.

Yes, clearly love was a powerful thing.

But then, he had always thought so.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 8/28/13
« Reply #387 on: August 28, 2013, 07:56:15 PM »
Giles just makes sense to me.  If I were a Sim, or if he were a "real boy" (yes, I went Pinnocchio on it), we would hang out.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #388 on: August 28, 2013, 08:09:12 PM »
I like Giles. I don't like William, but oh well, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he better be good to Vera! Or I'm-a gon-na make myself a Sim and give him a good whoopin'!

Just kidding! I can't make myself a Sim, and I'm sure you'll do fine doling out a punishment for him Rhoxi! Good job on the story. :) I'm in love with these crazy rainbow Sims!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #389 on: August 28, 2013, 09:28:37 PM »
a) I want to yell at Vera for getting back together with William.
b) I want to kick William into the thirteenth dimension, despite having my doubts about what the thirteenth dimension is, if it even exists.
c) AWWW! I love Giles.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

anything