Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442220 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 7/06/13
« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2013, 11:40:55 PM »
Aww, that's so sweet that Lilith has finally found love. Along with the others as well of course.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #301 on: July 06, 2013, 11:42:20 PM »
Awwwww!  That's so cute!  Poor Gwenyth.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2013, 01:01:39 AM »
I don't know where to--why don't I just scroll back through the update and comment as I read?

1) Oh, poor Gwenyth! Don't worry, you'll have your true love back at the end of this.
2) Evan, Evan, Evan . . . I like you. I like you a lot. We should speak at the end of this dynasty. Or after you die. Whatever works!
3) Giles and Elvira? Did not see that coming! Still, I . . . nope, just did not see that coming.
4) Yay Lillith! I love, love, LOVE that she and Silvia got together! That is so incredibly epic on so many levels.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2013, 06:18:30 PM »
Look at all those original townies that can bear colorful vampire children! Am I pleased. ;D

Lilith and Silvia ending up together was unexpected, but such an awesome thing. I also agree with Lilith's taste in houses.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2013, 11:48:03 PM »
Yay!  I'm so glad this was well received.  Silvia had a special place in my heart throughout the Classic dynasty, and when Rhoxi and I got together and considered a cross-match, I didn't even anticipate how much I'd love it.

I think they are just perfect for each other :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #305 on: July 08, 2013, 01:05:38 AM »
I add my voice to those who love the Lilith/Silvia match. Definitely I like how you brought that about, Rhoxi. You know what I mean.
William, Evan, and Giles are all delicious. Love love love them.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #306 on: July 10, 2013, 08:30:35 PM »
Aww, that's so sweet that Lilith has finally found love. Along with the others as well of course.

Well, I'm not sure that the boys have found "love" so much as . . . receptacles of pollination!  ;D

Awwwww!  That's so cute!  Poor Gwenyth.

It's true; Silvia and Lilith are unexpectedly adorable together, if you ask me!

I don't know where to--why don't I just scroll back through the update and comment as I read?

1) Oh, poor Gwenyth! Don't worry, you'll have your true love back at the end of this.
2) Evan, Evan, Evan . . . I like you. I like you a lot. We should speak at the end of this dynasty. Or after you die. Whatever works!
3) Giles and Elvira? Did not see that coming! Still, I . . . nope, just did not see that coming.
4) Yay Lillith! I love, love, LOVE that she and Silvia got together! That is so incredibly epic on so many levels.

Frankly I didn't see Giles and Elvira together either, but then she turned out to be a daredevil. So I thought, why not! Plus she's a vampire, good for longer living, although susceptible to random starvation. I'm beginning to regret having turned off fairies in the population option because they are good for breeding, but Bridgeport just seemed like a good vampire vs. werewolf town, you know? I'm glad you're enjoying the Silvia/Lilith match up as much as I am!

Look at all those original townies that can bear colorful vampire children! Am I pleased. ;D

Lilith and Silvia ending up together was unexpected, but such an awesome thing. I also agree with Lilith's taste in houses.

I certainly have you to thank for the interest in original townies. That, and having played a dynasty before long enough to get bored of generic faces. I'm totally going for as many rainboos and interesting faces and features as I can breed for. The tree house is really just too cute. It's been fun to explore Twinbrook, which it turns out I had never, ever played in. The marsh and fog is just lovely; I can see why you always love to play there.

Yay!  I'm so glad this was well received.  Silvia had a special place in my heart throughout the Classic dynasty, and when Rhoxi and I got together and considered a cross-match, I didn't even anticipate how much I'd love it.

I think they are just perfect for each other :)

I had no idea how much I'd love it either! When you asked me if I might have a good match-up for Silvia, I was a little uncertain at first, but I was planning to find some sort of female vampire lover for Lilith (although I hadn't decided who) so I gave it a shot and bam! adorableness. They had attraction together, and most of that update was autonomous interactions. So yeah, they completely took me by surprise and stole my heart as a great couple. I'm so glad you suggested it!

I add my voice to those who love the Lilith/Silvia match. Definitely I like how you brought that about, Rhoxi. You know what I mean.
William, Evan, and Giles are all delicious. Love love love them.

You have know idea how long I've been just sitting on this, eagerly looking forward to being able to share. Seriously, why did Lilith have to be number 5 of the 6 immortals to have her story told! The menfolk are all truly hunky, adorable, and handsome, each in their own right. They shall spawn excellent children!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »

Wedding Day

The Dojos purchased a wedding arch and got prepared for the dynasty's very first wedding, complete with a gorgeous view of Bridgeport's skyline.

Unfortunately, disaster struck first.

Bella Hemlock, Evan's new vampire romantic interest, was suddenly struck by a case of the "I-forgot-to-eat-even-though-I'm-surrounded-by-delicious-plasma-filled-sims."

Poor Evan, and still all aglow from his first kiss!

After that, everyone was rather abruptly asked to leave in order to avoid further vampire deaths, including dear ol' Eggs--who unsuccessfully tried to woo his way into an invitation to stay--

(Egbert: "Hey, Ms. G, I was hoping to give these to Vera and--"

Gwenyth: "I'll take those! Now off you go!"

Egbert: "You . . . just stole my flowers."

Gwenyth: "Shoo!")

--and Janine Perry, now all grown up into an adorable child.

Guests successfully cleared, the Dojo's settled in for a private ceremony.

William: "I, William, do take you Vera to forever be my gorgeous woohoo kitt--"

Vera: *giggling* "William, shh! Not in front of my parents. We'll get to that part later."

William: "Oh, right. Um, to be my gorgeous lady love forever and ever."

Vera: "I, Vera, do take you William to be my husband. You're the most inappropriate man I have ever met, but your my inappropriate man and a hunk to boot, gosh darn it!"

We can all guess what Sinjon's excited about: nooboo time!

Of course, there was cake.

And then the real dessert!

Which apparently was thoroughly enjoyed.

Vera: "Heck, yeah! Round two?"

Vera and William, however, are not alone in their celebration!

Evan stops by to visit vampire Bianca Rubble and discovers someone even better: her roommate, werewolf Lilly-Bo Chique!

I question his tactic of cornering her in the bathroom, but it seemed to work for Lilly who--by the way--will soon be joining Vera in doing this:

Who's ready for another generation of adorableness?

Offline Wolfie585

• Nooboo
    • Wolfie's Devaintart
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 7/13/13
« Reply #308 on: July 13, 2013, 08:40:40 PM »
Janine and the wedding were both beautiful! and yay! Newboo! ;D

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #309 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:53 PM »
I'm ready for adorableness!

RIP Bella. Poor Evan! I hope Lilly-Bo's love can heal his heartbreak.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #310 on: July 13, 2013, 10:33:35 PM »
Woot!  Nooboo!  We need lots of nooboos!  Ahem... sorry... Just love nooboos XD

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #311 on: July 13, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »
Only a true gentleman work "gorgeous woohoo kitten" into the vows.  Nice update!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #312 on: July 13, 2013, 11:07:52 PM »
Nooboos! Huzzah! By the way, Janine Perry is so cute! Which one is her dad again? And mom? And--you know what, I'm just going to scroll back and look.

The wedding ceremony was truly hilarious. I especially love Gwenyth-Egbert interaction!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2013, 12:49:52 PM »
I can't wait to see what colour the nooboo is. That's sad about Bella Hemlock, she'd have given future generations some pretty good genes. I love the part with Gwenyth, Egbert and the flowers as well, that's just so perfect he presented them to her.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2013, 01:24:25 PM »
Great wedding vows  :P.
Generation 3 should have some interesting genes.