Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442228 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 6/12/13
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2013, 08:30:32 PM »

I am so glad I'm not Vera's dad. 

Haha, it's enough to give one an early heart attack, eh? Well, at least she really was honest about not getting naked with Miles.  :P

Nice to see Vera is already overthrowing the university faculty having such a good time! Who is her boyfriend? He looks super-familiar to me, for some reason . . .

Also, I love how you decorated the house. I never have enough patience for that--just throw in a table and a bed then ignore it for the rest of the trip!

Let's just say, when I saw him in your story, I was really glad I'd had Vera marry someone different! I didn't do too much decorating, but I did try to spruce it up a bit.

Glad to see Vera and Giles having so much fun. Love the last pic by the way!

Thanks! Vera just looks way too excited about streaking. Crazy daredevils, eh?

My sims have run into plenty of antics at University, but I don't think I ever experienced a paparazzo in the lecture hall. Woah.

Two things I absolutely loved: the pic of Vera sitting there with the paparazzi behind her... the look on her face is just priceless!  It's so awesome!  And that last pic, with her streaking, and assuring her parents that of course the clothes stayed on XD  Awesome update!

I know! The paparazzo was just hilarious! And of course she obliged me with the perfect expression to go with it. I really don't understand why someone would want to be famous like that. How annoying, right?

Oh, this is going to be fun. ;D

Yup. I love Vera. ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 6/12/13
« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2013, 08:44:56 PM »
Writing Home: Giles

Dearest Mother and Father,

I am enjoying life at University, and I am watching over Vera as instructed. Classes begin early and last all day, so that once I leave the house I'm not like to see it again until evening.

Interactive classes are my favorite part of my studies. We are learning about sim-anatomy, genetics, and medicine. It's fascinating!

Vera is also studying sim-anatomy, it seems, so I offered to assist her.

Although she seemed rather upset about it afterwards. I'm not quite sure why, as my body is a magnificent example of well proportioned sim-anatomy. Never the less, she insisted that she had "taken way too many herbs", was "baked out of her mind", and wondered why on earth I had let her do such a thing.

Sometimes I don't understand Vera.

Well, we are attempting to stay safe, per your request, but I'm afraid the zombie population on campus is quite excessive. The other night, I saw this perverted zombie hassling some poor girl on the walk back to her dorm room.

Of course, I was just out late to meet a friend. Vera's friend, in fact.

You needn't worry about my heart, dearest parents. I know that love is quite illogical, and that I will never be able to marry. I would certainly never fall for a University girl, with whom a future would be most impossible.

. . . even if she is the loveliest girl.

No, I'm afraid dating is more Vera's style, although it seems harmless enough. She and Miles enjoying playing the most absurd game called "juice pong." It's quite nonsensical really. The object of the game involves manual dexterity, but the reward for the game inhibits manual dexterity, making the game increasingly difficult as one progresses. It all seems rather self defeating.

After all, if one wishes to enjoy a drought of juice, it is much more practical to simply drink the juice upside down for maximum impact.

They also enjoying making out during Vera's classic bonfire parties.

I don't have anyone to enjoy such an activity with, but at least one of my teachers let me take a DNA sample! I wonder if I will ever get to use it to make a clone, or if one of our descendants will use the samples I acquire one day.

Of course, we have to be careful whenever we throw a party, because the juice kegger attracts the zombies. It's like the proverbial firefly to the light.

I am pleased to report that we have both received excellent grades, and we will be graduating University tomorrow.

I am eager to return to our more superior lab equipment, so that I can begin my studies in earnest. See you soon.

Your Son,
Giles

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 6/15/13
« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2013, 08:47:38 PM »
Awww!  I love Giles *huggles*  He's such a cutie!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2013, 08:51:38 PM »
"Taking care of Vera" . . . hahahahaha.

Poor Giles, unable to fall in love with a non-townie, but what's one nerdy little man compared to dozens of rainboos?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2013, 09:24:42 PM »
I don't believe him. He doesn't sound not-in-love to me. Well, he can have rainboos with a University townie, can't he?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Wolfie585

• Nooboo
    • Wolfie's Devaintart
« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2013, 09:41:09 PM »
Aw Giles. And I don't think he's quite managing to keep Vera in check. But that's imposible XD!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2013, 05:27:02 PM »
zombie-at-the-kegger is one of the best stills I've ever seen for maximum amusement impact.  You also seem to do those bonfire parties really well.  I can never get everything ready and stage a screenshot without the fire going out!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2013, 10:41:17 PM »
Aww Giles is so cute and so analytical. Maybe I just have a thing for the Nerdy type? LOL either way sweet update

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2013, 04:06:20 PM »
Exposed

Vera came home from University with a sense of determination.

She'd seen what University had to offer in terns of prospective mates, and none of them had been able to drive away the memory of certain muscular, albeit inappropriate, hunk. She barely paused to say hello to her family before running out the door to track him down.

William: "Vera! How was University?"

Vera: "Well, it was alright I suppose, but . . ."

William: "But?"

Vera: "But I missed you."

William: "Oh!"

Vera: "Look, I know this is all coming a bit out of the blue. It's just that I feel like I feel like I've known you for years, like I've always known you."

William: "That's probably because I invited myself to every party you've ever thrown."

Vera: "Oh?"

William: "I just needed you to grow up, Vera. It nearly killed me when you started dating that Egbert kid."

Vera: "Really?"

William: "Yes, really! I've been in love with you for years."

William: "I can't believe you feel the same way! This is wonderful. Let's take a picture so that we can capture this moment forever."

Vera: "Okay! But what do you say to um, another commemorative picture? I learned to sketch at University, you know."

William: "Really? Right here in the foyer? With the paparazzi staring right at us?"

Vera: "Is it a problem?"

William: "Of course not! I'm inappropriate, you know."

Vera: *laughing* "You don't say?"

Paparazzi, writing: A news flash, indeed! William Fangman, latest boyfriend of celebrity heartthrob Vera Dojo, bares it all in this shocking display of public nudity. What do you think, Bridgeport, is his heart as exposed as his body? And will Vera discard him, or is she finally playing for keeps?

Vera: "Well, what do you think?"

Paparazzi: "Wow, that looks so much like you!"

*Paparazzi pretends to admire the artwork, while discreetly lowering her phone to snap a picture of William.*

Paparazzi: *ahem* "Yes! Wonderful!"

Vera: "Come on, let's get out of here. I know this little romantic spot on the beach. What do you say?"

William: "I say, loving you is the scariest thing I've ever done."

Vera: "What? Why?"

William: "I've seen the way you run through hearts, Vera. First that Egbert kid, then the University boyfriend, and I mean, you're famous and--"

Suddenly, Vera knew just what she wanted to do.

It was crazy, and completely spur of the moment. She didn't even knew where on earth the ring came from, or how it came to be in her pocket, but none of that mattered. She just knew.

Vera: "William, will you marry me?"

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 6/23/13
« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2013, 04:09:49 PM »
Awwww!  Adorable!  Love the proposal!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2013, 04:59:26 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I liked Egbert. Hmph. Oh well. Congratulations to Vera and William, I suppose.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2013, 07:44:59 PM »
Awww! William still creeps me out, but . . . awww!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2013, 08:25:25 PM »
I can always neglect William's inappropriateness due to those original townie genes. ;)

Congrats to the two of them!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2013, 03:48:55 AM »
Hahaha classic Vera. I don't know, maybe it's the Daredevil trait but if someone told me he came to all of the parties I threw waiting for me to age up and had loved me for years, I might be a bit creeped out. All the same though, he is luscious and dark skin gives you a better chance of rainboos, so mazel tov!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #284 on: June 25, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »

Awwww!  Adorable!  Love the proposal!

Thanks!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I liked Egbert. Hmph. Oh well. Congratulations to Vera and William, I suppose.

Haha, sorry to disappoint. Vera and Egbert were pretty cute together, but he does have that generic townie face.

Awww! William still creeps me out, but . . . awww!

Hahaha classic Vera. I don't know, maybe it's the Daredevil trait but if someone told me he came to all of the parties I threw waiting for me to age up and had loved me for years, I might be a bit creeped out. All the same though, he is luscious and dark skin gives you a better chance of rainboos, so mazel tov!

Two votes for William being a creep. Yeah, I guess it's kinda true. He really did just show up at that bonfire party without an invite. I think maybe her birthday party at Aquarius too. He may have been a bit of a stalker, but I think the two of them are cute together. Plus, I've never had a rainboo on the right side of the rainbow slider, so William may be able to provide a brand new color! Plus custom colored dark red eyes.

I can always neglect William's inappropriateness due to those original townie genes. ;)

Congrats to the two of them!

See? At least Trip's on board!  ;D You've made me a fan of marrying townies; what can I say?

anything