Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442152 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 5/29/13
« Reply #255 on: June 08, 2013, 11:38:31 AM »
Off to Party Town

Vera waited, not at all patiently, for the next few days to pass. Giles needed to just hurry and grow up already, so they could both go off to college. Well, at least she finally got to learn sculpting while she waited. Because seriously? Wielding a chainsaw is just too freaking awesome!

Her dad spent an ever-increasing time away from the home. He was busy working his way up to being a big movie star. Thankfully a celebrity opportunity to go club dancing finally got him to five-star celebrity status. Apparently, if someone as famous as Sinjon was willing to dance there, it would bring in some good business. Well, they clearly needed it, because that place was deserted.

He may have been alone in that club, but he insisted his dancing was still fabulous.

And of course, visits to the Perry household took up his spare time.

Well, at least he seemed happy. Vera wasn't so sure about her mom, though. Sometimes she swore she caught her mom just talking out loud to someone, and then there was the incident with the hamburger.

Gwenyth: "Oh god, this is just horrible!"

Evan: "It's spoiled, mom. Just throw it away!"

Maybe she was starting to get old and senile. Vera couldn't imagine ever being old; it sounded terribly boring. Of course when she told Giles that, he just laughed and laughed like it was the funniest thing. She wasn't sure what that was all about.

Speaking of Giles, his young adult birthday did finally roll around.

Vera: "Finally! Whoo, party time! I mean . . . um, time for diligent study at university. Yeah."

Well, he grew up pretty handsome, don'tcha think?

Vera: "Okay, Giles, stop loitering in front of the mirror. Pack, pack!"

Giles: "I'm ready. Bye mom, bye dad! Bye, Evan!"

Sinjon: "Bye kids; you stay safe now."

Vera: "Define safe."

Her mom just grinned through clenched teeth and tried to look happy as she waved good-bye.

Gwenyth: "Oh dear, lord. She's going to blow up the school, isn't she?"

Sinjon: "Nah, don't worry. She'll be back in no time. I give it two weeks before they send her home insisting she's finished her degree."

Offline honeylamb

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 6/8/13
« Reply #256 on: June 08, 2013, 11:42:46 AM »
Now why would she blow up the school? Goldfish in the dean's private bathroom, replumbing the toilets to act like fountains, and the all important peep hole into the boys locker room, yeah I can see that :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #257 on: June 08, 2013, 11:49:18 AM »
Sinjon: "Nah, don't worry. She'll be back in no time. I give it two weeks before they send her home insisting she's finished her degree."

Heh.

As for Giles, how could anyone resist a blue guy with dreads? He's handsome!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #258 on: June 08, 2013, 12:32:33 PM »
I doubt Vera is even going to go to class. She'll just hold protests in the Quad about the unfairness of professors to not give students degrees immediately, and eventually overthrow the entire university faculty.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #259 on: June 08, 2013, 05:47:57 PM »
lol, I love that last pic with Sinjon and Gwen XD  Makes me laugh.  And I have to agree with Azo on that one lol.  I see protests in Vera's immediate future.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #260 on: June 08, 2013, 05:57:07 PM »
Giles is very handsome. As far as Janine, it looks to me as though she's on the blue slider like Sinjon but darker because her mother and she's a vampire. Yes? Sinjon's dancing was indeed fabulous. Can't wait to see what they get up to at University!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Stark

• Nooboo
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »
Okay completely new to posting here on the forums and finally caught up on both Samura and Gweneth and I am in complete awe of your ability to successfully keep a specific trait through so many generations as you have.  My complete lack of success at carrying any desirable traits past a second generation causes me to bow to your supreme mastery of sim genetics.  Amazing!! (Of course if you are talking about undesirable traits I'm very good at keeping those in generational games)

Sinjon: "Bye kids; you stay safe now."

Vera: "Define safe."

Her mom just grinned through clenched teeth and tried to look happy as she waved good-bye.

Gwenyth: "Oh dear, lord. She's going to blow up the school, isn't she?"

I literally laughed out loud here, much to the surprise of my co-workers at an oddly silent moment in the office.  I find Vera highly amusing and can't wait for her time at University.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »

Now why would she blow up the school? Goldfish in the dean's private bathroom, replumbing the toilets to act like fountains, and the all important peep hole into the boys locker room, yeah I can see that :D

Haha, okay, I love that so much better! Vera would totally peek into the boys locker room, haha!

Heh.

As for Giles, how could anyone resist a blue guy with dreads? He's handsome!

I agree. The dreads are so much awesome.

I doubt Vera is even going to go to class. She'll just hold protests in the Quad about the unfairness of professors to not give students degrees immediately, and eventually overthrow the entire university faculty.

Well, I gave her the lifetime wish to get an A, so she'll at least have to do some studying, but the protests are dead on. Rebels gotta rebel, yo!

lol, I love that last pic with Sinjon and Gwen XD  Makes me laugh.  And I have to agree with Azo on that one lol.  I see protests in Vera's immediate future.

Gwenyth's expression is really just priceless. She looks dazed and terrified.

Giles is very handsome. As far as Janine, it looks to me as though she's on the blue slider like Sinjon but darker because her mother and she's a vampire. Yes? Sinjon's dancing was indeed fabulous. Can't wait to see what they get up to at University!

Janine is a vampire like her mom. She got Sinjon's slider, but Odine's tone on the slider.  So, yes!

Okay completely new to posting here on the forums and finally caught up on both Samura and Gweneth and I am in complete awe of your ability to successfully keep a specific trait through so many generations as you have.  My complete lack of success at carrying any desirable traits past a second generation causes me to bow to your supreme mastery of sim genetics.  Amazing!! (Of course if you are talking about undesirable traits I'm very good at keeping those in generational games)

I literally laughed out loud here, much to the surprise of my co-workers at an oddly silent moment in the office.  I find Vera highly amusing and can't wait for her time at University.

Aw, thank you! It's always so much fun to see new readers. The last bunch of Dojos really did get some amazing luck with traits and such. Who knows? Maybe it'll hold up for a second go around.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2013, 08:49:56 PM »
Writing Home: Vera

Dear Mom and Dad,

I promised I'd write, so here it is. I know, I'm such an awesome daughter, right? Anyway, Giles and I decided to rent a house instead of dorming it up. It's small, but it's not bad.

First we went to this orientation party. It was kinda lame. I mean, they didn't even have a juice kegger!

I did make a friend though. She has totally awesome hair, just like me, and she loves art too.

We went bowling together. She's pretty nice.

I mean, she didn't even laugh or anything when I fell flat on my face. That was pretty decent.

I was thinking about joining one of those sororities or something--you know, for all the fun parties and stuff, but it turns out they're pretty mean. On the first day of class, this sorority vamp girl got in a fist fight because some girl was "totally dragging the sorority down and now those hawt frat guys don't want to hang out with us." Man, and here I thought I had problems.

And yes, I am going to class, but it's so much harder than I thought it would be. I mean, I'm an art student, I'm supposed to be coasting through this! I was all like, what is this, rocket science or something?

And do you have any idea how distracting it is to try and take a test with some paparazzo tailing you and taking your picture all the time?

Well, at least learning to sketch is pretty fun.

Oh, and can you believe it? I totally staged a protest! I just handed out all these fliers, and a huge crowd showed up. It totally rocked!

I yelled at the crowd and gave impassioned speeches, and at the end they all cheered! Man, I wish I could remember what it was we were protesting about. Huh. Anyway!

Over the weekend, Giles and I went to this awesome kegger.

I met this frat guy. We didn't really hit it off well at first. I was all, "Ew, you're so fratty." And he was like, "Gawd, you're such a nerd."

But then somebody dared me to kiss him, so I was like, why not? I mean, right? And he was totally in to it!

So I guess I have a boyfriend again or something. And before you go freaking out on me, you don't need to worry about it because we're really not that serious. I mean, he's not like a let's-get-naked-boyfriend.

Trust me. Clothes are totally staying on. Nothing to worry about.

Nope.

Love, Vera

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 6/12/13
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2013, 08:59:15 PM »
I am so glad I'm not Vera's dad. 

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2013, 09:02:37 PM »
Nice to see Vera is already overthrowing the university faculty having such a good time! Who is her boyfriend? He looks super-familiar to me, for some reason . . .

Also, I love how you decorated the house. I never have enough patience for that--just throw in a table and a bed then ignore it for the rest of the trip!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2013, 09:11:03 PM »
Glad to see Vera and Giles having so much fun. Love the last pic by the way!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #267 on: June 12, 2013, 09:14:50 PM »
My sims have run into plenty of antics at University, but I don't think I ever experienced a paparazzo in the lecture hall. Woah.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #268 on: June 12, 2013, 10:38:20 PM »
Two things I absolutely loved: the pic of Vera sitting there with the paparazzi behind her... the look on her face is just priceless!  It's so awesome!  And that last pic, with her streaking, and assuring her parents that of course the clothes stayed on XD  Awesome update!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #269 on: June 12, 2013, 11:05:47 PM »
Oh, this is going to be fun. ;D
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

anything