Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442370 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/11/13
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2013, 12:21:11 AM »
Aw.  Mona Lisa was a great subject.  We should do a Dojos Meet the Classics Holiday Special sometime...

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2013, 12:46:14 AM »
You think so? They look pink to me. I'm so glad she had a pink boy. That makes me happy. And he is super adorable.
Thanks for that Rosa because it made me see that I was looking at the wrong photo. :P The pink eyes are pretty awesome though!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2013, 10:51:19 PM »

Evan has yellow eyes too! That's great. Vera is adorable. The festival certainly is her favourite colour. Maybe she will sculpt and paint there?

You think so? They look pink to me. I'm so glad she had a pink boy. That makes me happy. And he is super adorable.

Thanks for that Rosa because it made me see that I was looking at the wrong photo. :P The pink eyes are pretty awesome though!

What? The two of you have me so confused! Evan's eyes are brown (I assume a random color since Gwenyth's are yellow and Sinjon's are grey). Do they really look yellow and pink in those pictures? Or am I misunderstanding?

Vera: "When I grow up, I'm gonna be an artist. Like that guy who painted Mona Lisa!"

Sinjon: "Da Vinci?"

Vera: "What? Don't be silly, dad! I mean Mona Lisa Classic."

Beautiful.  ;D

Evan is so cute! For some reason, he majorly reminds me of Everette. Maybe it's the baby face . . .

Thanks! He doesn't grow up nearly as handsome as Everette (if you ask me), but he does have quite a baby face even when he grows up. He's very skinny though, like, scrawny skinny. He's an adorable little nerd. You'll see!  ;)

Aw.  Mona Lisa was a great subject.  We should do a Dojos Meet the Classics Holiday Special sometime...

Oh. My. God. Yes! My jaw literally dropped when I read this. That would be so much fun! You should PM me with the details on this if you're serious!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2013, 11:05:06 PM »
What? The two of you have me so confused! Evan's eyes are brown (I assume a random color since Gwenyth's are yellow and Sinjon's are grey). Do they really look yellow and pink in those pictures? Or am I misunderstanding?
They're brown!? The yellow eyes was me looking at a photo from a different chapter (I be smarterest) but after Rosa's comment I too thought they were pink. They do look pink though.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2013, 09:38:05 PM »

They're brown!? The yellow eyes was me looking at a photo from a different chapter (I be smarterest) but after Rosa's comment I too thought they were pink. They do look pink though.

Nope, just brown. It would be cool to have a pink boy with pink eyes, but nope.

Immortal Again

The morning of Gwenyth's birthday, the adults in the house rose early to prepare.

Sinjon learned and cooked ambrosia.

Gwenyth purchased and upgraded a food replicator.

Romeo, well, Romeo entertained the family with his dancing. Yeah. That's helping, right?

Then it was goodbye youth and beauty. Time for another eternity as an elder.

Gwenyth: "I was so enjoying being young again. It went by all too fast!"

But she picked her spirits up.

Gwenyth: "Well, it's not like I haven't done this before. Besides, at least this time it doesn't have to stay grey!"

Samura: What?

Gwenyth: "Oh please, mother. You're kidding yourself if you think I'm going to spend the next couple of hundred years looking like an old foggey. That was your dynasty, remember?"

Samura: Hmph! I thought we all looked dignified.

Gwenyth: "Heh. Here I am. Not bad, eh?"

She posed for her elder portraits and arranged them in the museum.

Gwenyth: "Thank you, Sinjon. I couldn't have done this without you, you know."

Sinjon: "Just promise me you'll take care of our daughter. If there's anyone who can show her how to handle immortality, it's you."

Gwenyth: "I will."

She took her first bite. It tasted sweet, but it went down bitter. Just like she remembered.

Gwenyth became an immortal.

Again. Hadn't she done this all just yesterday?

Gwenyth Dojo: Immortal the First
Supermax: Gardening
Career: Fire Fighter
LTW: Living in the Lap of Luxury
LTRs: Fireproof Homestead, Super Green Thumb, No Bills Ever
Black Ops: Extra Appendages are Fun, Great Greens, Uncommonly Good, Fishing For Suits, Outstanding Tasting Ingredients, Celebrity Body
BFFs: Vera Dojo, Giles Dojo, Romeo Rake, Evan Dojo, Ariel Martell, Jeffrey Cook
Property: Smuggler's Cove (now Daredevil Cove)
Building: Mike's Cornerstore (now Gwenyth's Grocery)
Portraits, Sculptures, and Photographs for all life stages: Complete

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/13/13
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2013, 09:42:05 PM »
Don't worry, Gwenyth, I think you still look very distinguished!

Congratulations on your first immortal (again) ! And congratulations to Gwenyth on immortality (again) !
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »
Congrats on immortality..again...Gwenyth!!  I've been studying this and the Dojo dynasty in preparation for my first go at an immortal dynasty.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2013, 12:12:02 AM »
Congrats on the first Immortal! Gwentyth looks much more modern with her dyed hair and non-Japanese clothes. Samura must be surprised.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2013, 12:22:40 AM »
Dojos on the Swap Shop!

As Azokka recently pointed out, I hadn't uploaded any of the Dojos to the swap shop yet. I am in the process of amending that here. Please ask before using any sims in a story. If you don't see the sim you want, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to share!

Don't worry, Gwenyth, I think you still look very distinguished!

Congratulations on your first immortal (again) ! And congratulations to Gwenyth on immortality (again) !

It's almost impossible for Gwenyth to not look lovely, in my opinion. She says thanks (and me too)!

Congrats on immortality..again...Gwenyth!!  I've been studying this and the Dojo dynasty in preparation for my first go at an immortal dynasty.

Aw, thanks! Yeah, I was just noticing last night that you had begun. Good luck!

Congrats on the first Immortal! Gwentyth looks much more modern with her dyed hair and non-Japanese clothes. Samura must be surprised.

Yeah, it just seemed more in line with Gwenyth's personality not to do things the traditional way. I had previously considered her not doing the grey hair, japanese clothes thing, but I wanted Samura's Dynasty to have that theme. Look out, Samura! Gwenyth's gettin' crazy up in here!  ;)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2013, 12:29:44 AM »
Thanks, Rhoxi  :=)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2013, 06:10:12 AM »
I like Gwenyth's and the dojo's new styles - and having Samura as Watcher and providing the updates on the others is a great idea.  A whole dynasty of daredevils?  That should be... fun 8).  Good luck with the Bridgeport Rainboo Creation Scheme and congratulations to Gwenyth (again)!

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2013, 08:59:10 AM »
Congrats for Gwenyth! She looks great as an elder.:
In my Blackburn Dynasty, Chantelle aged up to elder in that outfit too! I find a lot of my female elders are aging up in that stupid dress. :P
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2013, 11:26:55 AM »
Rhoxi, Many congrats on your first Immortal (again)! I recently finished Samura's Dynasty and I must say I really enjoyed it! So glad to have caught Gwenyth's Dynasty early on!

karlissa

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2013, 02:29:38 PM »
Hooray, Gwyneth is immortal... again!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2013, 12:04:18 AM »
Dojos on the Swap Shop!

As Azokka recently pointed out, I hadn't uploaded any of the Dojos to the swap shop yet. I am in the process of amending that here. Please ask before using any sims in a story. If you don't see the sim you want, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to share!

Yes, may I use Everette, please? ;)

You go Gwyneth!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

anything