Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442389 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/7/13
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2013, 02:23:17 AM »
Shawnya is horrible! Poor Percival for having to endure the pain she caused once but if it happened again *shivers*. Welcome to Evan!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2013, 02:47:18 AM »
Haha, that was beautiful! And it was all a dreaaaaam . . .

Welcome baby pollination system Evan!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2013, 08:21:09 PM »
Whew! Thank goodness! You had me worried for a second there! I was thinking, 'Nooo, Percival, nooooo! Not again!' and 'Everette, what is this nonsense about Shawnya being your love?'

Haha, well good! I hoped people would be worried for a moment until they realized it was a dream. Besides, I imagine you now know Everette better than most! Shawnya would never be his type!  :P

Shawnya is horrible! Poor Percival for having to endure the pain she caused once but if it happened again *shivers*. Welcome to Evan!

They really were the only unhappy couple in the dynasty; poor Percival! I couldn't figure out where to go with his story until I thought about how re-marrying her would be his nightmare. Somehow that made me know exactly what needs to happen in his story.

Haha, that was beautiful! And it was all a dreaaaaam . . .

Welcome baby pollination system Evan!

Riverview really is quite pretty! And the gazebo with the town square in the background, definitely makes a good wedding backdrop. Pollination system, I like that.

A Lonely Day

Vera sat through Romeo's tutoring lessons over the weekend so she would have an "A" on her first day of school.

Then on Monday, it was time. She woke, bright an early, for a good meal prepared by her dad.

Then headed upstairs to spend some time with her favorite little man, her brother Giles.

When the school bus came, she scooped him into a quick hug.

Vera: "You hurry up and join me okay? School's not going to be any fun without my best friend!"

It was true, Vera thought as she rode the school bus by herself. She never remembered being without Giles before, although she was sure she must have been at some point. She was the oldest, after all! Still, she couldn't remember life without Giles, and she hoped she never would.

It was so lonely going to school without him, and the school grounds weren't exactly the safest place for a girl finishing up her ballet lessons. It was alright though, tomorrow Giles would be with her, and then she would be . . . unstoppable! Yes, that was the word. Tomorrow she wouldn't have to run away from zombies; tomorrow she and Giles would beat them up together!

She was glad Giles's birthday was today. He sat down for one last adorable toddler meal.

Then it was candle time!

A flurry of sparkes.

And then he was all grown up!

Giles Dojo

Loves the Outdoors, Genius, Daredevil

Vera: "Good! Now you're big like me. Tomorrow we can do homework together!"

Giles: "Um, fun?"

Vera: "Well it will be for you, you little genius!"

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/9/13
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2013, 08:25:55 PM »

By the way, I've now started a family tree at:

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=w81itpgjhx&f=228365701176635805

There's also a link to it on the first post with the chapter links and stats. If I update it regularly, it shouldn't become such an unmanageable mass like it would've been with the last bunch of Dojos!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2013, 09:11:42 PM »
Vera must really love Giles, give a few years and I bet it will change. Vera, you should know that most kids don't enjoy homework and I doubt Giles will. Unless he forces Vera to do it.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2013, 09:20:52 PM »
Haha, good luck on the family tree! I will be watching for the point that it explodes (both literally and figuratively, but in a good way).

Vera, that cute little boy is going to be very annoying in a few years. Believe me, I know.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »
Aw, like Vera I also have two little brothers.  I hope she stays friends with them both until ... well, for as long as she can.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2013, 12:47:05 PM »
Gasp! How did you manage this marvellous feat? Your family tree has pictures in it! Quick, tell me how this is done!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2013, 01:33:44 PM »
I just started reading this.  It's marvelous!  How have I been missing out all this time?!? And yes, I finished the original Dojo Dynasty first.  I had to get the background on my favorite Bachelorette candidate  :=)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2013, 05:51:14 PM »

Vera must really love Giles, give a few years and I bet it will change. Vera, you should know that most kids don't enjoy homework and I doubt Giles will. Unless he forces Vera to do it.

Aw, like Vera I also have two little brothers.  I hope she stays friends with them both until ... well, for as long as she can.

They are kinda of adorably close siblings. They got to best friend status as toddlers and winded up spending a lot of time together as kids, too, since I wouldn't let Vera get started on her supermax until young adult. That's probably not particularly realistic, I know, but sometimes that how it goes in The Sims. I'm guessing a lot of siblings at least have a rough teen relationship (at least, I know me and my older brother did!). It sounds like you two would agree! Well, let's hope that annoying phase passes . . . eventually!

Haha, good luck on the family tree! I will be watching for the point that it explodes (both literally and figuratively, but in a good way).

Vera, that cute little boy is going to be very annoying in a few years. Believe me, I know.

Thanks! I hope I can rise to the challenge of keeping it all updated. It's going to get just . . . massive, and complicated. Looks like another someone with a younger sibling!  ;)

Gasp! How did you manage this marvellous feat? Your family tree has pictures in it! Quick, tell me how this is done!

After you do their information, go back and click on the name in the family tree. On the upper left of the screen a grey icon pops up and you can pick a picture to upload. Make sure you're logged in, too.

I just started reading this.  It's marvelous!  How have I been missing out all this time?!? And yes, I finished the original Dojo Dynasty first.  I had to get the background on my favorite Bachelorette candidate  :=)

Aw, thank you! I love picking up another reader/commenter, and I'm glad you liked the original Dojos, too! It's really been a ton of fun to get to continue Everette's story and co-ordinate with Rosa for the Bachelorette. It just seemed like the right ending for his story, being such a handsome fellow and all. I have no idea what his wrap up story would have been, otherwise.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2013, 06:07:23 PM »
My little brother and I have always been very close, although not always friendly. He was recently out of the country for awhile, and we became much closer through email because absence truly makes the heart grow fonder! He was my favourite person for awhile.

It has been so wonderful having Everette. So excited to have such a celebrity in my story. And so fun to work with such great writers!

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2013, 10:10:42 PM »

My little brother and I have always been very close, although not always friendly. He was recently out of the country for awhile, and we became much closer through email because absence truly makes the heart grow fonder! He was my favourite person for awhile.

It has been so wonderful having Everette. So excited to have such a celebrity in my story. And so fun to work with such great writers!

Aw, thanks Rosa! Yeah, I think growing up and spending some time apart is good for siblings. I seem to recall things changing for the better between me and my brother when he went off to collage, developed a love of literature, and suddenly realized that bookish little sis of his had already read most of what he was reading. Suddenly we had things to talk about again!

Then It's Settled

The kids were growing up so fast! Gwenyth couldn't believe it was already time for another birthday. She held Evan in her arms, treasuring the softness of his tiny body. Her last baby, for ages upon ages, at least. She blew out the candle, suddenly conscious that she'd never lost a child before.

Gwenyth: "How did you ever do it, mom? Watch a child of yours die?"

Samura: If I had any idea, I'd tell you, but they're far too young for such thoughts now.

Sparkles washed over him, inexorably.

The world paused for just a moment to take in the cuteness.

And then life was back to spinning at its dizzy pace. She'd promised to take the kids to the fall festival. She scooped Evan up into a big armful of cuddles and then off they went.

Vera heartily agreed with festival's color scheme.

Vera: "Mom, dad! It's all pink just like me!"

Vera: "When I grow up, I'm gonna be an artist. Like that guy who painted Mona Lisa!"

Sinjon: "Da Vinci?"

Vera: "What? Don't be silly, dad! I mean Mona Lisa Classic."

Gwenyth: "I don't think Goopy was really that much of an artist dear. He just had a lovely subject."

Vera: "Oh. Well, I'll find lots of lovely subjects, then. And be an actual artist. Maybe sculpt, too."

Sinjon: "Sculpting's dangerous, dear. It involves fire."

Vera: "Then it's settled. I'm definitely sculpting."

Sinjon: "Tell you what, if you can beat me at apple bobbing, I'll let you learn a little sculpting after your next birthday."

Vera: "And . . . done!"

Gwenyth: "You really shouldn't challenge a daredevil like that you know. Don't worry, I'll put out any fires."

Sinjon: "Speaking of fire, I hear there's a birthday cake coming up with a looooooot of candles on it."

Gwenyth: "Oh, gee. Did you just have to remind me?"

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/11/13
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2013, 10:15:21 PM »
Evan has yellow eyes too! That's great. Vera is adorable. The festival certainly is her favourite colour. Maybe she will sculpt and paint there?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2013, 12:03:07 AM »
You think so? They look pink to me. I'm so glad she had a pink boy. That makes me happy. And he is super adorable.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2013, 12:05:34 AM »
Vera: "When I grow up, I'm gonna be an artist. Like that guy who painted Mona Lisa!"

Sinjon: "Da Vinci?"

Vera: "What? Don't be silly, dad! I mean Mona Lisa Classic."

Beautiful.  ;D

Evan is so cute! For some reason, he majorly reminds me of Everette. Maybe it's the baby face . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything