Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442363 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/30/13
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2013, 03:55:35 AM »
Oh! Here comes another one! Well, there were three the first time and that worked out. Can't wait to see what the rest of the family is up to, haha! And Rhoxi, I'm so sorry you had to wear pink. I promise you I will not force my children into gender stereotypes in your honour. Well, I wasn't going to anyway, but now it's in your honour, all right?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2013, 12:45:28 PM »
Yay, the next Dojo is on the way, that means another family story. I'm so curious about both the nooboo and the backstory!  ;D
I'm sure the little one will be as cute as his siblings. Theay are so adorable.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »

Yay, the next Dojo is on the way, that means another family story. I'm so curious about both the nooboo and the backstory!  ;D
I'm sure the little one will be as cute as his siblings. Theay are so adorable.

Aw, thanks! Another family update should be coming up shortly! It's hard to tear myself away from playing any other file than this one, though! The new group of Dojos is turning out to be a ton of fun.

Oh! Here comes another one! Well, there were three the first time and that worked out. Can't wait to see what the rest of the family is up to, haha! And Rhoxi, I'm so sorry you had to wear pink. I promise you I will not force my children into gender stereotypes in your honour. Well, I wasn't going to anyway, but now it's in your honour, all right?

Haha, well, I appreciate that! Even if it is merely honorary! Egh, the days of pink dresses . . . *shudder* Speaking of honors, I decided to insert a quote from you about daredevils and fire, below!

The Daredevil Dojo Dynasty

Gwenyth got a call from the mayor. Apparently, she had now saved ten sim lives and the town had gathered together to throw an impromptu celebration.

Mayor: "The hero of Bridgeport! Please, Gwenyth, accept this honorary key to the city. (It doesn't actually open anything, but it's pretty, right?)"

Gwenyth: "Wow, thanks! That'll look great in my museum!"

Mayor: "Um, . . . huh?"

Despite the celebration, Gwenyth couldn't help but think about her children. The one growing inside of her . . .

And the one back home whose second birthday she was missing to be here.

Gwenyth: "You think being the guest of honor, they could've planned this at another time. Do you think my baby girl will resent me for missing these moments? I mean, what if we don't bond, or we're nothing alike, or--"

Samura: She's two, dear. I doubt she's even going to remember that you missed a single birthday party. Besides . . .

Samura: with that daredevil trait she just acquired, I somehow doubt you'll be nothing alike.

Gwenyth: "Oh good! It worked! Mother, I've decided we're going to be the Daredevil Dojo Dynasty. I mean, we all Loved the Outdoors last time, I figured we should do something more exciting this time around."

Samura: Oh, dear . . . lord. The house is going to catch fire and instead of putting it out you'll all just dance around trying to catch fire!

Gwenyth: "Nah, don't worry. I got the Fireproof Homestead reward."

Gwenyth: "Aw, here she is all grown up! Isn't my baby just adorable?"

Vera Dojo: Second Generation

Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Artistic, Daredevil
Supermax: Sculpting

Samura: You know you're insane, right?

Gwenyth: "Love you too, mom."

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/5/13
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2013, 09:20:31 PM »
I love the idea of a daredevil dynasty! I somehow failed to notice that all of the previous Dojos loved the outdoors, though.

And Vera's still SO CUTE.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2013, 11:47:44 PM »
Hahaha there it is, that's right and I still maintain they will catch fire if possible! That is going to be fun with a Daredevil sculptor.

By samoht04

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2013, 04:50:33 AM »
Vera is one of those sims that you just want to squeeze there cheeks  ;D her outfits are so cute!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2013, 11:34:26 AM »
I'm always so sad to see toddlers age up, but she really is an adorable little girl.  Love her color scheme :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jennovazombie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2013, 12:25:01 PM »
Aww what a cutie!
A daredevil dynasty sounds like tons of fun!

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2013, 02:34:25 PM »
I love the idea of a Daredevil Dojo Dynasty. Haha. At the end of this I want a picture of them all wearing sunglasses and walking away from an explosion.  :)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2013, 05:14:48 PM »

I love the idea of a daredevil dynasty! I somehow failed to notice that all of the previous Dojos loved the outdoors, though.

And Vera's still SO CUTE.

Aww what a cutie!
A daredevil dynasty sounds like tons of fun!

Aw, I'm glad everyone's loving the daredevil thing as much as I do! It was always Gwenyth's most distinctive trait to me, and it seems to fit with the big city, party hardy feel of Bridgeport. Plus: explosions? Fire? Yes, please! I think I might have mentioned the Loves the Outdoor thing maybe once; and it might have been in Samura's first attempt.

Hahaha there it is, that's right and I still maintain they will catch fire if possible! That is going to be fun with a Daredevil sculptor.

Yes, but if Daredevils catch fire, they enjoy it!  ;D Seriously, they get a positive moodlet whether they play with fire or they catch on fire, which I find just hilarious. And yes, I totally had to quote your reaction because it just seemed like such a perfect mental imagine!

Vera is one of those sims that you just want to squeeze there cheeks  ;D her outfits are so cute!

I'm always so sad to see toddlers age up, but she really is an adorable little girl.  Love her color scheme :)

Thanks! I absolutely love Vera. Her child outfits were so easy to do. That pink color of her skin makes her eyes seem like a dark-grey-green, so I just ran with the skin/eye colors for a color scheme for her clothes.

I love the idea of a Daredevil Dojo Dynasty. Haha. At the end of this I want a picture of them all wearing sunglasses and walking away from an explosion.  :)

DONE! Okay, well, at the end, it will be done. Because that is just . . . awesome! I love this! I just want to go do this, like, right now! And oh man, since Inventing can't be supermaxed in Bridgeport (which is why Gwenyth did gardening) that means everyone can learn it and blow stuff up together! Ah, family bonding time will be fun.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2013, 08:04:31 PM »
Yes, but if Daredevils catch fire, they enjoy it!  ;D Seriously, they get a positive moodlet whether they play with fire or they catch on fire, which I find just hilarious.

I know, that;s what I meant. They will deliberately catch fire because they like it and when you have a sculptor she will sculpt metal just to catch fire.

DONE! Okay, well, at the end, it will be done. Because that is just . . . awesome! I love this! I just want to go do this, like, right now! And oh man, since Inventing can't be supermaxed in Bridgeport (which is why Gwenyth did gardening) that means everyone can learn it and blow stuff up together! Ah, family bonding time will be fun.

Oh that is going to be so amazing. Do it, do it!

By samoht04

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2013, 12:25:11 PM »
Wow, she is so pretty!! I really love her formal wear.
You are planning a full dynasty of daredevils? That will be an incredible amount of fun, I think.  ;)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2013, 01:52:03 PM »
Vera's wardrobe is so pretty, and she's even prettier! I can't wait to see the next Bridgeport generation of Dojos . . . are you going to attempt a family tree this time? It seems impossible, but--no, it's just impossible.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2013, 09:53:50 PM »
Wow, she is so pretty!! I really love her formal wear.
You are planning a full dynasty of daredevils? That will be an incredible amount of fun, I think.  ;)

I am! I so glad you agree; I think it's going to be fun, too!

Vera's wardrobe is so pretty, and she's even prettier! I can't wait to see the next Bridgeport generation of Dojos . . . are you going to attempt a family tree this time? It seems impossible, but--no, it's just impossible.

You know what, Azokka, I just may rise to the challenge this time. If I start early and do it little bit by bit . . . Well, we'll see! So far it looks like the Bridgeport Dojos are going to have some heavy Sinjon influence. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing (I just saw Gen 3!)

I Dream of Genie

Vera: "Hi mom, what's going--oh!"

Gwenyth: "Nothing to worry about, dear. Just going into labor."

Vera: "Oh, um. Okay, grandpa Romeo, can you help me with my homework?"

Gwenyth: "Yes, please do, Romeo. You are completely useless during times of crisis. Mother?"

Samura: Yes, daughter?

Gwenyth: "Story time. Now, please!"

Samura: Alright, well, let's continue in order then, shall we? Percival has taken to seeing a certain genie once again.

Shawnya: "Oh, why hello there." * irresistible wink* "Take me back?"

Percival: *melts* "Okay!"

Percival: "I could never resist your magic wiles. Marry me; marry me, again!"

Shawnya: "What, now?"

Percival: "Yes, tonight!"

What was he thinking, taking her back after all the times she'd cheated on him?

Shawnya: "Oh, Percy. I'm so glad we're doing this, and that your family was able to make it here so last minute! You know I'm always glad to see those sexy Dojo boys."

Percival: "Wait, huh?"

Shawnya: "Oh, nothing! Come on, let's get married!"

Percival: "I, Percival, do take you Shawnya--"

Wait, why was he doing this again? And why was Everette sobbing hysterically?

Everette: "No, Shawnya, my love!"

Come to think of it, Gage was looking awfully upset, too. These were no ordinary wedding tears.

Gage: "Oh Shawnya, don't leave me!"

Shawnya: "Aw, don't worry, boys. There's plenty to go around."

Wait, was she winking? At his dad and grandfather? During their wedding ceremony?

Shanywa: "Hey cutie."

Shawnya: "That's right, you may kiss the bride!"

Wait, don't do this! What are you doing?

I now present to you: husband and flirtatious genie!

Percival: "NOOO! Not again! Not again, you devil woman!"

He woke, screaming.

Whew, just a dream. It was all . . . just a horrible, horrible dream. How was it that he could be so brave, but when it came to matters of the heart, he always felt like a scared little kid?

He shook himself more fully awake, and remembered. Shawnya was gone. The dynasty was over. He had moved to Riverview, into a beautiful new house.

Yes. Life would be better here. He was sure of it.

. . . Well, he hoped.

Gwenyth: "Wow, it sounds like Percy sure is having a rough time of it."

Samura: That woman left some rather deep scars. Watching your wife flirt with your dad and grandfather doesn't exactly do wonders for the ego. Hey look, another grand-baby! My favorite!

Welcome, Evan Dojo!

Gwenyth: "Aw, who's my little pollinator?"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/7/13
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2013, 01:20:56 AM »
Whew! Thank goodness! You had me worried for a second there! I was thinking, 'Nooo, Percival, nooooo! Not again!' and 'Everette, what is this nonsense about Shawnya being your love?'

By samoht04

anything