Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438932 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/23/14
« Reply #990 on: January 23, 2014, 08:46:29 PM »
Very nice!  She's gorgeous!  I would love to see some comparisons between this Dojo clan and the last one, a sort of side-by-side comparison as it were lol.  The genetics you've managed in both are so much fun!  Also... I really need to get ITF XD  I haven't gotten it yet.  Haven't actually played Sims in ages.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #991 on: January 23, 2014, 08:52:13 PM »
I really like his nose too ;)

Officially seconded.
... Thirded?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #992 on: January 23, 2014, 09:12:46 PM »
Called it. :P

Samura might be one of the most gorgeous immortals I've seen in a dynasty, especially for generation eight! She and her dad definitely have nice noses.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #993 on: January 23, 2014, 10:08:24 PM »
Loved that Grim came to the birthday party.  I don't think there's any better guest for the birthday of a future immortal.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #994 on: January 23, 2014, 10:54:24 PM »
Wow, Samura looks gorgeous and beautiful in child stage and also in Young-Adult one. And it's true, she is the exact replica of her father. And the picture of Samura with her sprite in the bathroom nearly/almost dropped my mobile on my morning tea. :DWaiting for next Samura's update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #995 on: January 24, 2014, 12:47:53 AM »
When the dynasty is over, will you show us what Gage, Percy, Darcy, Doreen, Marivell, Lilith and others are doing? They've been silent for quite long, so I think they are preparing something special with their even more special Watcher.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #996 on: January 24, 2014, 01:03:33 AM »
Samura might be one of the most gorgeous immortals I've seen in a dynasty, especially for generation eight! She and her dad definitely have nice noses.

I agree wholeheartedly :). Also, it amuses me that in this Dynasty the founder has more generic features than generation eight. That's pretty impressive in my book.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #997 on: January 24, 2014, 02:58:34 AM »
Rhaven's still my favourite, but Samura the Second comes...second!

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #998 on: January 24, 2014, 03:53:08 PM »
Wow, Samura II grows up to be really pretty, in a totally non-clone way.

(And I'd never noticed before that the Golden Fox has green eyes  :o.)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #999 on: January 26, 2014, 12:21:11 PM »
I really like his nose too ;)

Officially seconded.
... Thirded?

It's agreed: the nose wins. Apparently I'm not the only one with a fondness for straight or crooked nose bridges, instead of noses where the bridge curves inward.

Very nice!  She's gorgeous!  I would love to see some comparisons between this Dojo clan and the last one, a sort of side-by-side comparison as it were lol.  The genetics you've managed in both are so much fun!  Also... I really need to get ITF XD  I haven't gotten it yet.  Haven't actually played Sims in ages.

Hm, that would be fun! Lining up the generations for a comparison. I may have to do that sometime. I've really very pleased with all the great features Bridgeport has added to the family. It's a town full of great looking sims. ITF is pretty fun!

Called it. :P

I should've known you'd guess it instantly.  ::) Maybe I'm getting too predictable? Haha. She's a perfect way to end the dynasty, I think.

Loved that Grim came to the birthday party.  I don't think there's any better guest for the birthday of a future immortal.

It cracked me up that he actually joined in the celebration! I don't think I've seen that happen before.

Wow, Samura looks gorgeous and beautiful in child stage and also in Young-Adult one. And it's true, she is the exact replica of her father. And the picture of Samura with her sprite in the bathroom nearly/almost dropped my mobile on my morning tea. :DWaiting for next Samura's update.

Haha, be careful! I love how happy the sprite looks in the picture, too. Big ol' smile right on his face.

When the dynasty is over, will you show us what Gage, Percy, Darcy, Doreen, Marivell, Lilith and others are doing? They've been silent for quite long, so I think they are preparing something special with their even more special Watcher.

I have indeed sadly neglected the rest of the family. I had intended to play with them more, but got distracted by a new project. I think Percival is the only one who needs an update before the epilogue. As for the rest, well, we'll see them each after things are over. With eight new generations, and six old ones, I have a feeling the ending of this story is going to be very, very long!

I agree wholeheartedly :). Also, it amuses me that in this Dynasty the founder has more generic features than generation eight. That's pretty impressive in my book.

Haha, that is so true! I hadn't thought of that. Gwenyth, although gorgeous, is really pretty generic in her features. I think the nose and lips might be the clone features, so it's just eye shape/color and skin tone that makes her look different.

Rhaven's still my favourite, but Samura the Second comes...second!

:P It's hard for me to pick favorites; I love them all so much!

Romeo Rake was bound to contribute some stunning features to the Dojo Clan. He's one of the best looking Sims in Bridgeport. Your strategic approach to preserving interesting genetics has definitely paid off. I agree with everyone in that Samura is one of the most stunning Generation 8 heirs on the forum.

Hi back! I am fairly new user, so it's no surprise you haven't seen me around. I'll definitely be lurking more. Your take on the Immortal Dynasty Challenge is awesome. I've read both of your stories and I love the Dojos! Keep up the great work!

Aw, thanks! Romeo is quite handsome. I am so glad Samura looks just like him! Plus, I'm fond of Romeo. A sim I created started dating him, when I was first playing in Bridgeport. Story progression had made him a vampire, and when he starved to death while on a date with my sim well . . . she just decided to keep on seeing him as a ghost because I loved him too much. Kinda funny I used his ghost again.

Wow, Samura II grows up to be really pretty, in a totally non-clone way.

(And I'd never noticed before that the Golden Fox has green eyes  :o.)

100% Romeo, 0% clone face: win!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1000 on: January 26, 2014, 12:22:03 PM »
Bouncing Off the Walls

Samura grew into a lovely teenager.

She did the things teens usually do, like homework and tutoring.

She even went to prom, even though she was the only student in school.

It was a little bit weird impressing herself with her own dance moves and fetching herself drinks all evening, but she supposed it was better than no prom at all.

She came home in time to celebrate Rhaven's final birthday.

And watch as the seventh generation became immortal.

Supermax: Alchemy
Career: Criminal (Thief)
LTW: Alchemy Artisan
LTRs: Master of Seduction, Trait Chip Bundle, Philosopher's Stone
Black Ops: Pile of Permission Slips, After School Employment, Wallets Up For Grabs, Labeling Things, Oh and Bring Gifts, Hospital Delivery
BFFs: Patricia Baren, Brittney Mace, Carly Dozier, Deshaun Currier, Sheree Chestain, Samura Talon
Building: Landgraab Marine Science Facility
Property: AJV Wellness Center
Portraits and Sculptures for all Life Stages: Complete

And so Samura's teen-hood would have passed quickly and quietly, if it weren't for the elders of the family.

Perhaps after so many years of being cooped up, it was inevitable for any family to get a bit bonkers and start bouncing off the walls, but when you throw in daredevils, witches, and pyromaniacs, well . . .

It all started with Jaden.

He began fireblasting the other immortals with startling regularity.

Then Weston joined in.

And endless spellcasting duels became a favorite past time.

To make matters worse, Marissa and Gwenyth began fighting.

Tension finally came to a head, and things started to get physical.

Yes, it seemed like the whole family had indeed finally lost its aged-addled mind.

So when Samura's next birthday finally rolled around, it was clear what she had to do.

She needed to get the heck out of this place.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/26/14
« Reply #1001 on: January 26, 2014, 12:42:07 PM »
Wow, it just morphed into the dysfunction dynasty!  I enjoy that the elders are showing up now and again as we enjoyed seeing them through their legs of this journey and it's good to see what they're up to...even if it is fireblasting and slapping each other...

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1002 on: January 26, 2014, 01:03:25 PM »
I laughed out loud when reading the latest chapter! Fighting and fireblasting elders can make my day, it seems  ;) Also, would love to see what Percy has put his hairy handsome head in. Hopefully he's well and fine with Thana Azokka.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1003 on: January 26, 2014, 04:38:21 PM »
lol!  Fireblasting is so fun XD  That was great.  Congrats on the seventh Immortal!

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #1004 on: January 26, 2014, 05:05:15 PM »
...And there you have it: why eternal youth is so much better than mere immortality.  They're clearly all losing it :P.

Also, this made me smile:
It was a little bit weird impressing herself with her own dance moves and fetching herself drinks all evening, but she supposed it was better than no prom at all.