Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438947 times)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/15/14
« Reply #975 on: January 16, 2014, 08:55:00 AM »
Yes! *fist pump*  Welcome, welcome, Samura!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #976 on: January 16, 2014, 09:35:44 AM »
Hopefully little Samura the Second will look like her great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother Samura the First.

(Not sure did I enter the right amount of greats  ::))

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #977 on: January 20, 2014, 01:11:34 PM »

I just wanted to say that, as a writer, all of the reactions to naming the final generation after the first one--well, it makes me very happy, to say the least. I was hoping it would have that kind of impact on people, because when it occurred to me to do it, it was one of those perfect "Eureka!" moments. It's so wonderful to see people care about this story the way that I do so: thanks, ya'll, for being such an awesome audience to write for!

Two thins.
One-
OH
MY
GOD.

Two-
*dying of laughter that Pat is hitting on Rhaven*

Haha, I couldn't believe it either! Pat seriously date called Rhaven several times, and he was always slipping little love letters to her in the mailbox.  ::) Like mother, like daughter?

So close to having Pat enter the dynasty lineage!!  He has to be the most persistent IF in history.  After baby Samura finishes her role in this, it will be time for the Pat Dynasty!

Pat really has been unexpectedly entertaining, but there's no way I'd use a clone drone faced sim as a founder.  :P

What a way to come full-circle with names! That's just plain awesome.

(My personal tip for getting your ladies impregnated by ghosts is to keep the tombstones in the cemetery, and set off fireworks. If fireworks are set off in the cemetery, a ghost will come out to haunt, and you can keep doing it until your intended ghost does. Set up a tent for woohoo, and make some magic happen. ;) Please note that this won't work on any other lot; just cemeteries.)

Fireworks. huh? Wow. I wish I'd known that before I played through several boring extra sim weeks just waiting for him to appear. Haha, oh well. Good to know for future reference.

Patttt what is up with that guy? First Nora, then Weston, AND NOW THE DAUGHTER. GAHHHHHHHH.

Also, wait, wouldn't this mean that Rhaven is taking car  of her couple of great grandmother?

And changing her diapers?

I think Pat is just . . . indiscriminately amorous. After all, being a doll for so many years has got to be frustrating!

The baby is so cute! And its green! Even better! As for Pat, I would turn him into a toad!  ;) But you can't blame a guy for trying. I can see why Rhaven doesn't want him, I can smell the desperation!

I'm pretty thrilled at getting another greenboo! It's a lovely and easy color to work with. Unlike say--in my opinion--pink. Well, except Marissa, she was easy, but I often find  pink difficult to work with. It's true: Pat is pretty desperate. Poor thing!

HOLY CRAP!  That is amazing!  Welcome baby Samura!  That is a fantastic way to come full circle, Rhoxi.  Truly. 

And Pat never fails to crack me up XD  He is most certainly the most persistent IF ever XD

Pat is certainly persistent. I think the only thing Patches, the other imaginary friend, only called Gwentyh once for a date, that was it. Pat is just . . . constantly putting love letters in the mail for Nora and Rhaven. He date called both of them many times . . . and even called Weston once! Hahaha!

The genius of this idea left me temporarily speechless. The goal of this dynasty has been reunite Gwyneth and Carmen. I think Nora should have to go on a date with Pat should he complete his own dynasty. Or Rhaven. Or Weston. Any of them, really.

I think Pat will have to find a love interest of his own. Can't really expect Nora/Rhaven/Weston to date him out of pity, now can we! They have their own loves, after all.

Oh! A Pat Dynasty.... Now that is in intriguing idea. He would deserve that after this long and fruitless stretch with the Dojo's.

Welcome baby Samura!

Whew, I have to say though: I'm dynasty-ed out. At least for the moment. Really looking forward to moving onto a legacy project.

Welcome to new nooboo Samura. She is a real cuty. It is actually a great idea to end this dynasty with the name which started it. Can't wait for more noobooness.

P.S. Pat's Lifestate Dynasty, sound cool.:)

More noobooness incoming! See adorable pictures below. She's seriously one of the more adorable toddlers I've had, in my opinion.

Yes! *fist pump*  Welcome, welcome, Samura!

Welcome, indeed! Thanks.

Hopefully little Samura the Second will look like her great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother Samura the First.

(Not sure did I enter the right amount of greats  ::))

They don't look anything alike, actually, but that's alright. They're both gorgeous, gorgeous sims, each in their own way. I really couldn't be happier with how Samura the second turned out. She might be my new favorite sim.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #978 on: January 20, 2014, 01:12:51 PM »
The Namesake

Rhaven aged up into a full-fledged adult.

While Samura grew into a toddler.

She inherited her daddy's eye and hair color, along with his nose.

Samura was a happy child.

Her mother was always attentive.

(Even if she was a hardened cat burglar!)

And Samura quickly captured a special place in Gwenyth's heart.

After all, Samura was the namesake.

Her arrival was like a gust of fresh wind blown into a house that had become stale with old age.

It smelled of hope, of freedom, and re-birth: an end to the many long years of waiting.

Of course, she was still just a toddler, and subject to all the whims and tantrums thereof.

The task of ending the suffering of her family was a bit large for a toddler's shoulders.

But that was alright: she'd grow into it.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/20/14
« Reply #979 on: January 20, 2014, 01:21:11 PM »
That was just a flat-out adorable update.  The balance of the cute kid shots with the serious tone of the narration with the epic responsibility placed on this tiny one was quite well done.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #980 on: January 20, 2014, 01:34:59 PM »
What an absolute cutie-pie!

So I took the task of looking through every male Bridgeport townie that could, in theory, give such features to Samura, and I'm still sticking with my guess that Romeo is the father. His hair color looks lighter, but his nose is pretty unmistakable. Maybe I'll take a look at the homeless NPCs to see if the pool widens. :)

EDIT: I do have a backup guess, in case it turns out that Romeo isn't the father. Alexy Fresco kind of fits the profile with dark brown hair, a rather hooked nose, and original townie status. I still think that her features are closer to Romeo's.

If nothing else, I've narrowed it down that Samura's father was a resident. None of the homeless or service NPCs look a thing like her.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #981 on: January 20, 2014, 01:35:28 PM »
Can't wait to see Samura as a child!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #982 on: January 20, 2014, 01:40:30 PM »
Even if they don't look alike, you have still managed to pass the skin tone this far! And looks like the Dojo eye tilt is still here, though it's a bit hard to tell before I'll see her child photo.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #983 on: January 20, 2014, 06:21:36 PM »
Little Samura looks like a green version of the original!  Can't wait to see her as a kid. Rhaven is gorgeous! The hairstyle reminds me of Rihanna.
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #984 on: January 20, 2014, 08:53:53 PM »
9 generations if rainboos, it seems.

RAINBOO' s Assemble!

Captain Gwenyth, Verathor, Weshulk, JadenHawk, and RhavenWidow up against  the one and only

GRIMLOKI REAPER!!!
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #985 on: January 20, 2014, 09:04:14 PM »
Samura is just too cute!  Can't wait to see her as a child!

RAINBOO' s Assemble!

Captain Gwenyth, Verathor, Weshulk, JadenHawk, and RhavenWidow up against  the one and only

GRIMLOKI REAPER!!!

Also, Pugster, this had me dying XD  a literally, since laughing so hard brought on a coughing fit lol!  But it was great and totally worth it XD

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #986 on: January 20, 2014, 10:16:12 PM »

I'm just glad none of my birthday pictures look like that.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #987 on: January 23, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »

That was just a flat-out adorable update.  The balance of the cute kid shots with the serious tone of the narration with the epic responsibility placed on this tiny one was quite well done.

Thanks, Pip. I was pretty pleased with that one, too. I love it when things seem to fall together just right so that its easy to write about. Sometimes I spend forever agonizing over an update, then others just kinda pop right out. This was one of the latter.

What an absolute cutie-pie!

So I took the task of looking through every male Bridgeport townie that could, in theory, give such features to Samura, and I'm still sticking with my guess that Romeo is the father. His hair color looks lighter, but his nose is pretty unmistakable. Maybe I'll take a look at the homeless NPCs to see if the pool widens. :)

EDIT: I do have a backup guess, in case it turns out that Romeo isn't the father. Alexy Fresco kind of fits the profile with dark brown hair, a rather hooked nose, and original townie status. I still think that her features are closer to Romeo's.

If nothing else, I've narrowed it down that Samura's father was a resident. None of the homeless or service NPCs look a thing like her.

Find out, below! And thanks for taking the time to guess. It's been fun playing up the suspense a bit.  ;D

Can't wait to see Samura as a child!

Coming right up!

Even if they don't look alike, you have still managed to pass the skin tone this far! And looks like the Dojo eye tilt is still here, though it's a bit hard to tell before I'll see her child photo.

No, unfortunately she didn't get the eye-tilt. Although, she's so gorgeous I can't really care. Only Gwenyth and then Rhaven had the eye tilt, as far as immortals go this round (where as five got it in the first dynasty). On the other hand, I've gotten a wider variety of features in this game, so I'm glad with how they each turned out. I'm pretty surprised about the rainbow going all the way, though! I felt like I took more chances with it, but then again I did arrange for . . . hm, was it only three colorful spouses? No, four! Sinjon, Asa, Joy, Nora.

Little Samura looks like a green version of the original!  Can't wait to see her as a kid. Rhaven is gorgeous! The hairstyle reminds me of Rihanna.

All of the new hairstyles from Midnight Hollow are just fabulous! Rhaven's outfits were a lot of fun to do.

RAINBOO' s Assemble!

GRIMLOKI REAPER!!!

Hahahaha! What is going on here!? When did my Dojos decide to become superheros! And how did they do that without my knowing? Well, I guess the Avengers do need to keep their identities a secret!  ;D

Samura is just too cute!  Can't wait to see her as a child!

Also, Pugster, this had me dying XD  a literally, since laughing so hard brought on a coughing fit lol!  But it was great and totally worth it XD

Child pics incoming; see below! And do be careful. Reading dynasties can be dangerous to yourself, others nearby, and your computer monitor. :P

The decision to name the final heir after Samura was just perfect! I'm with @Trip on betting Romeo Rake is the mystery sire. Little Samura closely resembles other children I've seen him father in the game.

Thanks! I'm glad the name occurred to me. It rounds things up nicely, I think. Mystery father revealed, below. Until then, I say nothing! Also: hi! I don't think I've seen you around before.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #988 on: January 23, 2014, 06:27:38 PM »
Future-Tech

Despite an unusual guest unexpectedly joining in the celebration, Samura aged up just fine. Apparently one of the local paparazzo stalking the house had picked her birthday party as the perfect moment to peace out.

Like her namesake, she decided she enjoyed dresses and the color yellow.

Unlike her namesake, she wasn't preoccupied with the past and tradition. No, this Samura was preoccupied with all things future-tech.

And besides, those little sprites were just the cutest!

. . . Even if they didn't really give you any privacy.

Her childhood past swiftly, but happily. She was the only child in her school--perhaps even the only student, period.

So she amused herself playing chess against the computer and tending to her sprite.

Rhaven reached the top of her career to become a master thief.

And, as proof of her exploits, she stole the Golden Fox, to prove her sneaky prowess.

Then it was time for yet another birthday.

Since you're about to see her teen line-up, which will give you a pretty good idea of exactly what her features will look like grown up, I figure now is a good time to reveal Samura's father.

Here is a picture of Samura as a young adult, so you can see her features:

Here is her father, transformed to a female in CAS, so you can see how much she looks like him:

And finally, here is her father:

For those of you that guessed Romeo Rake: congrats! You . . . get an e-cookie. Here. Also, I should've figured Trip would know my simming style too well!  ;) She guessed the father immediately, so good on her for that. I really like Romeo's nose, and wanted to have him make some kids, but there was so much going on at the beginning of the dynasty that I never really got around to it. It was nice to be able to finally use his genes, and I'm so glad Samura looks just like him! Samura is just freakishly, freakishly gorgeous, in my opinion.