Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438944 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/13/14
« Reply #960 on: January 14, 2014, 07:45:07 AM »
The potential for a ghostboo is pretty cool. 

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #961 on: January 14, 2014, 09:56:48 AM »
How it is about rising ghosts with spells in immortal dynasty ruleset? Only premade? Only never-been-in-your-household? Never done an official one myself, I don't know. What I know is that if there is even a possibility to get sure rainboo, Rhoxi will snatch it!

P.S Or maybe the ghostly one is not to be awakened at all...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #962 on: January 14, 2014, 10:14:02 AM »
Only pre-made ghosts can be added to the household/resurrected in any form, such as Sinjon from way back when. However, generation seven can't add a partner to the household, so she can get impregnated by any ghost without needing to resurrect them.

I hope that's clear. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eiira

• Nooboo
« Reply #963 on: January 14, 2014, 05:23:07 PM »
Raven grew up so lovely! Criminal career huh.... does the ghost know? But in spite of that I am really hoping for a ghost-boo for your dynasty Rhoxi!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #964 on: January 15, 2014, 09:27:50 PM »

I have a feeling that Romeo Rake will finally get his genes in! That was actually my guess since generation five or so. But Romeo and Rhaven are both party animals, and who would have known Gwenyth better? And the alliteration is too cute to pass up.

(EDIT: I realized that there is one clue that might blow my theory out of the water: it's mentioned that Rhaven first met her future babydaddy inside the mausoleum, whereas Romeo would probably have a proper burial.)

Well, obviously I'm not going to respond to the speculation on the father just yet.  ;) I am, however, surprised that you thought of Romeo for a previous generation. I remember you mentioning you had a guess that the next spouse would be a ghost, but I assumed you were thinking of one of the original, blue ones like Sinjon was.

Ah, that makes sense.  I wondered whether Patches was an IF who had moved out and married a Slayer or something.

No idea about Mr Rhaven (although Trip's guess sounds good).  I don't really know Bridgeport yet.

Bridgeport is a fun town, and its populated with lots of nice looking sims. I've been very pleased with the genes they've yielded for this dynasty. I also just have good memories of the town. Late Night was the first expansion I picked up (well, technically after Ambitions because it was bundled with the base game when I got it) and played extensively in Bridgeport for a long time.

*is dying of anticipation*

Excellent! *rubs hands in maniacal scheming fashion*  ;D

The potential for a ghostboo is pretty cool. 

It is. I wanted Rhaven to mate with a supernatural of an acceptable life state, which there aren't many of. When she failed to meet a male alien, ghost was the next logical choice. And a choice I'm very pleased with. (Generation 8 is awesome.)

How it is about rising ghosts with spells in immortal dynasty ruleset? Only premade? Only never-been-in-your-household? Never done an official one myself, I don't know. What I know is that if there is even a possibility to get sure rainboo, Rhoxi will snatch it!

P.S Or maybe the ghostly one is not to be awakened at all...

Only pre-made ghosts can be added to the household/resurrected in any form, such as Sinjon from way back when. However, generation seven can't add a partner to the household, so she can get impregnated by any ghost without needing to resurrect them.

I hope that's clear. :)

Trip is correct about the ghost part. Generation 8 is therefore the only one where the dad can be the ghost of an original townie. Although I usually do snag up and and all chance to make rainbow (or at least not-normal-colored, ie blue slider, etc) kids, I actually took a gamble on this one and went with an original townie, all of whom are normal skin slider sims. I know, shocking, isn't it!  :o

Raven grew up so lovely! Criminal career huh.... does the ghost know? But in spite of that I am really hoping for a ghost-boo for your dynasty Rhoxi!

A ghost-boo would indeed be awesome. Find out, below!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #965 on: January 15, 2014, 09:30:39 PM »
The Second Coming

Rhaven set to work on her athletic skill. She had to stay in good shape if she was to run with the criminal crowd, after all. Fortunately, her favorite grandmother was always there to help motivate her.

Gwenyth: "Move it, move it, move it!"

Apparently Pat found this all quite inspirational, and he decided to give it a try too. After all, that fluffy stuffing didn't make for the most trim of figures.

Gwenyth: "I can't see you; are you still moving?"

He even managed to make himself known to Rhaven, and the attraction system went off, little hearts all aflutter. Really, is it any surprise the daughter of Nora and Weston would be of interest to Pat?

Maybe she wanted to keep Pat away from her daughter or maybe it was just her time.

Either way, Nora didn't linger very long. She left at the early age of 92.

She was buried with the rest of the family, and Pat was placed by her grave to keep her company.

A few nights later, Rhaven's ghostly boyfriend decided to make an appearance.

Unfortunately, three attempts at trying for baby all failed to produce chimes.

He vanished come morning after a long night of fun, but fruitless, love making.

And Pat took the opportunity to remind Rhaven he was always there for her if she needed it.

Pat: "Imaginary friend is an acceptable life state, too, you know."

Rhaven: "Who is--wait, Pat? How are you even calling me? And no, I will not go out with you!"

A week went by. Then another. Rhaven was fast approaching adulthood when our ghost finally decided to make another appearance.

This time, they were successful. The final generation was on its way.

Weston: "I hope the baby looks just like you . . . and your mother," Weston added softly.

Rhaven: "I hope it looks like its daddy!"

When the labor pangs hit, she was alone in the bathroom.

But by the time the baby arrived Gwenyth had joined her.

Rhaven looked down at her daughter, then at Gwenyth. "I think it's time to end this," she began nervously, "right where it began."

Gwenyth nodded in approval.

Rhaven: "With Samura."

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/15/14
« Reply #966 on: January 15, 2014, 09:33:11 PM »
Two thins.
One-
OH
MY
GOD.

Two-
*dying of laughter that Pat is hitting on Rhaven*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #967 on: January 15, 2014, 09:41:24 PM »
So close to having Pat enter the dynasty lineage!!  He has to be the most persistent IF in history.  After baby Samura finishes her role in this, it will be time for the Pat Dynasty!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #968 on: January 15, 2014, 09:48:49 PM »
What a way to come full-circle with names! That's just plain awesome.

(My personal tip for getting your ladies impregnated by ghosts is to keep the tombstones in the cemetery, and set off fireworks. If fireworks are set off in the cemetery, a ghost will come out to haunt, and you can keep doing it until your intended ghost does. Set up a tent for woohoo, and make some magic happen. ;) Please note that this won't work on any other lot; just cemeteries.)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #969 on: January 15, 2014, 10:01:09 PM »
Patttt what is up with that guy? First Nora, then Weston, AND NOW THE DAUGHTER. GAHHHHHHHH.

Also, wait, wouldn't this mean that Rhaven is taking car  of her couple of great grandmother?

And changing her diapers?
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #970 on: January 15, 2014, 10:01:29 PM »
The baby is so cute! And its green! Even better! As for Pat, I would turn him into a toad!  ;) But you can't blame a guy for trying. I can see why Rhaven doesn't want him, I can smell the desperation!
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #971 on: January 15, 2014, 10:04:52 PM »
HOLY CRAP!  That is amazing!  Welcome baby Samura!  That is a fantastic way to come full circle, Rhoxi.  Truly. 

And Pat never fails to crack me up XD  He is most certainly the most persistent IF ever XD

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #972 on: January 15, 2014, 10:44:32 PM »
After baby Samura finishes her role in this, it will be time for the Pat Dynasty!

The genius of this idea left me temporarily speechless. The goal of this dynasty has been reunite Gwyneth and Carmen. I think Nora should have to go on a date with Pat should he complete his own dynasty. Or Rhaven. Or Weston. Any of them, really.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Eiira

• Nooboo
« Reply #973 on: January 16, 2014, 04:50:44 AM »
Oh! A Pat Dynasty.... Now that is in intriguing idea. He would deserve that after this long and fruitless stretch with the Dojo's.

Welcome baby Samura!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #974 on: January 16, 2014, 06:05:41 AM »
Welcome to new nooboo Samura. She is a real cuty. It is actually a great idea to end this dynasty with the name which started it. Can't wait for more noobooness.

P.S. Pat's Lifestate Dynasty, sound cool.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)