Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438936 times)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/31/13
« Reply #900 on: December 31, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »
Four words for good ole' Pat.........in-ven-tor-y
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Eiira

• Nooboo
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/27/13
« Reply #901 on: January 01, 2014, 08:15:58 AM »
Well, I have been playing through this file a lot slower than with Samura's dynasty. I've enjoyed taking a slower pace and watching my simmies more closely. They've gotten up to some great antics lately.

Haha. You sound like me. At the start of the Sims 3, when we had less expansion, I fast forwarded through work hours and skilling quite a bit. But nowadays, the only times my game speed is faster than the default "1" is when my entire household is asleep, pets included. However, more often than not, something fun is going on somewhere in my world and I just have to go and check it out.

And yes. Playing a sims day takes me forever between the default speed and my constant need to pause the game for screenshots!

I lol'd at your latest update (shamelessly spoilering the story for myself but I can't help it). I have never seen someone acknowledge the presence of a non-human IF. I have to agree with Peregrine on this one. Pat is real. Period.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #902 on: January 01, 2014, 11:33:10 AM »
Haha. You sound like me. At the start of the Sims 3, when we had less expansion, I fast forwarded through work hours and skilling quite a bit. But nowadays, the only times my game speed is faster than the default "1" is when my entire household is asleep, pets included. However, more often than not, something fun is going on somewhere in my world and I just have to go and check it out.
And yes. Playing a sims day takes me forever between the default speed and my constant need to pause the game for screenshots!
I lol'd at your latest update (shamelessly spoilering the story for myself but I can't help it). I have never seen someone acknowledge the presence of a non-human IF. I have to agree with Peregrine on this one. Pat is real. Period.
Yes!  More strength to Team Pat!  Weston and Nora will both be his!!
Agreeing with both of you on gameplay.  I take forever long because of speed 1 and screenshot pausing.  I usually end up taking about 50 shots for every 5-10 I post.  I can only imagine how incredibly huge the amount of unused Dojo screenies would total by this point!

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #904 on: January 01, 2014, 06:23:50 PM »
Pat, oh dear. I just love Pat; Pat is so adorable why people want to put Pat in inventory. Pat just wants to feel love and to be loved anyway... So forget Athena and go loving Pat you dummy *stare at Weston and Nora*
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #905 on: January 02, 2014, 08:53:04 PM »

Pat is real, and he will not be denied!!

He's certainly doing his all not to be ignored, that's for sure!

LOL!  Wow... I've never seen that with an IF that wasn't turned real XD  That's great.

Hehe, I know! Me neither! So glad I was paying attention and was able to screenshot that little moment.

I agree with playing on slower pace, there always fantastic moment that we could capture especially with certain ability that we discussed :P

About Jaden, hmm if that's in my case that usually that I run out of idea for the Sims that I played on, I don’t know what to tell anymore especially if the Sim is not someone that I could easily identify with.

It always fantastic to have your family cheering you on your birthday! My family also like that even that just four of us, my Mum always take the lead to celebrate even we're not hold a party, but a birthday cake---even it was small is a must :)

I love Nora face when she was dancing, I just kind love that kind of looks! And Pat screenshots are interesting but kinda heart-throbbing, I wish that Pat was real so Pat could leave Pat obsession over Nora :P

Well, maybe Jaden will get some more attention in his latter days, since I skipped over so much of his youth. He's certainly been giving me some entertaining material lately! But we'll get to that later.  :-X

Poor Pat!

Thanks for the explanation about Nora seeing how much different the vanilla version and the make-up-ed version.  :D

and Oh My Plumbob!! So it was Weston Pat's after all this time? How could we (or more likely me) sooo blind all this time?
COOL! Wait for another update from Pat then.

seriously, your surprise is cool.

Oh man! I wish I had been that creative! Haha! No, no. Pat really is Nora's imaginary friend, not Weston's. Somehow the shooing because of interrupted woohoo caused Weston and Pat to momentarily notice each other and the attraction system went off. Now Pat shows up in Weston's relationship panel, but all he can do is send love letters (so of course he doesn't!). Pat even later called Weston up to ask him out on a date! Hahaha!

Pat seems like a jerk, peeping in on woohoos and being mean to Nora. Lol, Nora should put him in his inventory quickly.

Four words for good ole' Pat.........in-ven-tor-y

Meh, he keeps me entertained and he gives Nora something to do while Weston is busy writing endless heaps of novels, so he gets to stay out.

Yeah, this dynasty is certainly taking me longer to play through, because of the default speed and constant pausing. I think I'll probably speed through the last generation though, when there's not much left to do. I hadn't seen it either! But Pat has a way of being persistent enough to make anything happen, I suppose! (Even Generation 7 keeps popping up wishes to "Give Friendly Introduction to Pat" even though she can't--how on earth does she even know he's there??)

Yes!  More strength to Team Pat!  Weston and Nora will both be his!!
Agreeing with both of you on gameplay.  I take forever long because of speed 1 and screenshot pausing.  I usually end up taking about 50 shots for every 5-10 I post.  I can only imagine how incredibly huge the amount of unused Dojo screenies would total by this point!

Sorry Pat. Peregrine may support your desires, but I, however, do not! Pat shall have to find love elsewheres!

Pat and Weston :o!

Haha! Yup. Sums up my reaction, too!

Pat, oh dear. I just love Pat; Pat is so adorable why people want to put Pat in inventory. Pat just wants to feel love and to be loved anyway... So forget Athena and go loving Pat you dummy *stare at Weston and Nora*

Yeah, I'm glad I actually let an imaginary friend out of the inventory for once to give them a try. He's certainly proved amusing. Don't worry, Nora spends most of her time talking to Pat all day, so he has plenty of company. It's just platonic company, when he'd rather have, well . . . you know.  ;)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #906 on: January 02, 2014, 08:53:28 PM »
Fun and Games

It was a happy time in the Dojo household. Love was blooming.

Happy couples were everywhere.

Jaden and Joy

Vera and Wogan

And of course, Pat was still amorous, although single.

Nora: "I don't understand, Pat. Why do you keep slipping me love letters in the mailbox? I thought you liked Weston?"

Pat just nodded congenially, without the slightest bit of shame. "What? I can't like you both?"

Nora's horseback riding continued to improve. She learned how to strike a heroic pose.

And she took to riding bareback in her lingerie, just because she could.

Sherman came out of his grave to spend some time "playing dead" with Gwenyth.

While no-sense-of-humor Jaden decided to teach Gwenyth the same trick. Ah, the fun of boring a sim to death! Grumpy Joy was none to happy about that.

In turn, Vera decided to mess with Jaden with an old fashioned megaphone prank.

But, of course, it couldn't all be fun and games. Tragedy struck while Vera and Wogan were enjoying an at-home date.

Wogan didn't exactly handle it well. He decided to blame Vera for the unfortunate turn of events.

Wogan: "Hey Vera. You know next time you're thinking of a fun activity for two? Well, why don't you just do it alone and leave me out of it. This has got to be the absolute worst date I've ever been on!"

Realizing that Joy, too, could go at any moment, Nora made a decision to take matters into her own hands.

Nora: "Weston?" she asked nervously. "Will you marry me?"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/2/14
« Reply #907 on: January 02, 2014, 08:57:43 PM »
Woo hoo!  Go Nora!  RIP Wogan, though I think your reaction was unnecessary.  Whose to say you wouldn't have gone at any point?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #908 on: January 02, 2014, 10:07:40 PM »
And in a surprise twist, Weston responds to Nora's proposal with, "No, I've always been in love with Pat.  He and I are going to run off together...with that secret Shawna clone we had made."  Or maybe not.
Truthfully, Nora and Weston are adorable.  However, since we didn't make Pat real, you don't know how much more adorable he might be  :=)

Offline Eiira

• Nooboo
« Reply #909 on: January 03, 2014, 04:22:42 AM »
*sniff* Poor Wogan. They always go too soon and he had to go on a date, of all things. Grim has one wicked sense of humour.

And congratulations to the soon-to-be-married couple! *throws confetti around* I hope they'll have a great life together without Pat playing the martyr at every corner.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #910 on: January 03, 2014, 10:22:15 AM »
Yay, a wedding! Only took Weston, like, what, 4 or 10 chapters? Seriously, I never saw it coming. At least not until last chapter.
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #911 on: January 03, 2014, 03:10:34 PM »
And in a surprise twist, Weston responds to Nora's proposal with, "No, I've always been in love with Pat.  He and I are going to run off together...with that secret Shawna clone we had made."  Or maybe not.

I SECOND THIS!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #912 on: January 03, 2014, 03:37:02 PM »
Wouldn't a dead dog play 'alive'  ::)   Oh I'm so cheeky! RIP Wogan, serves you right for abandoning Morrigan!
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #913 on: January 03, 2014, 06:16:52 PM »
Wouldn't a dead dog play 'alive'  ::)   Oh I'm so cheeky! RIP Wogan, serves you right for abandoning Morrigan!

Didn't Morigan abandon him first to be with Evan?
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #914 on: January 03, 2014, 09:02:32 PM »
RIP Wogan. :( Original townie deaths always make me sad.

Can't wait to see the wedding.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded