Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438949 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/20/13
« Reply #855 on: December 20, 2013, 09:13:55 PM »
Boy is never growing up; they will be always being boys at their heart even they are men already.

Glad that Nora is find another activity to distract her feeling toward him. I also loved the decoration in your house; it feels like Christmas already come with that Christmas tree set up. I also loved wood-theme related room so it's perfect for me. I think I also Wood-related enthusiast! Don't know why but flooring with that theme and wall paint, makes me so excited.

So, what next? Prom Night? Still wish that they’re ended up together somehow… or, there’ll be something interesting along the way that makes Weston realized his true feeling? Sometimes people didn’t appreciate someone until they lost that people for good in their life ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #856 on: December 20, 2013, 09:44:24 PM »
I wasn't even a Sim in that game, but as I read this story I could literally feel the awkward! It was so thick I could have cut it like a board! Good Grim! Teen years, good times. Good times.
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #857 on: December 20, 2013, 11:10:20 PM »
Having someone with same interest, especially for a partner always fun, Rhoxi ;)

As we can understand each other like other cannot be for being a gaming freak ourselves :P

Glad that Nora taken that path! Well she could spend more time with Weston now. Hoping something wonderful happen in the Prom Night, either it is a disaster or super cute adorable love story it’s up to you, Rhoxi. Next part, please ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #858 on: December 21, 2013, 04:54:13 AM »
Please end this vicious cycle of cross-purposes and obliviousness!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #859 on: December 21, 2013, 06:57:36 AM »
It's a shame Nora isn't a witch. Now she has to ask someone other to do a love charm...

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #860 on: December 22, 2013, 09:09:26 PM »

Loved how Pat was just hovering in the background as the would-be lovebirds were chatting, but not quite connecting.  Nora's truly lovely.  Weston better hurry up and convince us all that he deserves her.  Must say, I'm starting to lean towards team Pat.

Team Pat: silent, stealthy, and imaginary.

*facepalm* Argh!  Weston!  *random spewing of vitriol*

*Dodges the path of said vitriol* I know, men can be so very frustrating, can't they?

I have my money on Pat for Dojo spouse of the hour. Or Generation.

EDIT: *Faceplam* GAH WRONG DYNASTY. This is NOT the Royal dynasty :P

Another for Team Pat. And no, it's not, but the Royal dynasty is fun times.

Boy is never growing up; they will be always being boys at their heart even they are men already.

Glad that Nora is find another activity to distract her feeling toward him. I also loved the decoration in your house; it feels like Christmas already come with that Christmas tree set up. I also loved wood-theme related room so it's perfect for me. I think I also Wood-related enthusiast! Don't know why but flooring with that theme and wall paint, makes me so excited.

So, what next? Prom Night? Still wish that they’re ended up together somehow… or, there’ll be something interesting along the way that makes Weston realized his true feeling? Sometimes people didn’t appreciate someone until they lost that people for good in their life ::)

The whole Dojo is covered in wood, pretty much. So you'd probably like it. Well, prom is night is up ahead next. Enjoy!

Having someone with same interest, especially for a partner always fun, Rhoxi ;)

As we can understand each other like other cannot be for being a gaming freak ourselves :P

Glad that Nora taken that path! Well she could spend more time with Weston now. Hoping something wonderful happen in the Prom Night, either it is a disaster or super cute adorable love story it’s up to you, Rhoxi. Next part, please ::)

And here the next part is! Guess you'll find out.

Please end this vicious cycle of cross-purposes and obliviousness!

Duly noted. Readers have reached maximum potential frustrated-ness!

It's a shame Nora isn't a witch. Now she has to ask someone other to do a love charm...

Well, all of the Dojos are witches this time around (so far--six generations of witches!), so she has plenty of people who could help her out.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #861 on: December 22, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »
Prom Night Magic

As they headed to prom, silence filled the car so intently Weston was sure he could feel it. He sighed in frustration, and then suddenly became aware of how loud an even-more-incredibly awkward it was.

Do you have any idea how hard it to try and make a move on a girl who's your best friend, who doesn't even notice that you tried to ask her to prom and not just to drive you, and who happens to live in the same house with you and your parents and your grandparents and your ever-how-many great-great-grandparents?

And for Pete's sake, how on earth had he winded up kissing her nose?!

Now he was pretty sure she hated him, and he desperately hoped that the magic of prom could somehow turn things around.

Maybe it was the lights, or the fancy formal-wear, but somehow or another, prom seemed to have done the trick. Apparently, she'd been impressed enough by his dancing skills to become a romantic interest.

Weston: "You know, I--I totally voted for you for prom queen," he confessed, after the dance.

Nora: "Oh, yeah?"

Weston: "Well, you are like, the prettiest girl in the whole school--the town even!"

Good god, could he have used a more cheezey line? Oh gee, you're pretty! He felt like such a dork.

Yet somehow, Nora was enjoying it!

Nora: "Oh?" she gushed, with a huge, sappy smile. "I-I didn't think you noticed me like that."

Weston: "I have eyes, you know!"

Then, just like that, he found he had a date to the movies the next day.

And to the Love Day festival the day after that.

Apparently, their chemistry was off the charts. Love tester asked them to step back, as it was made of rather cheap, flammable parts, and they were clearly on fire!

He still wasn't sure how he'd manage to impress her with his dance moves, seeing as he couldn't stop stepping on her feet.

Well, thank god for small mercies, right?

Weston: "Nora Talon," he said. "You've inspired me. I know just what I'm going to do for a supermax!"

Nora: "Oh?"

Weston: "I'm going to write the greatest love story that anyone's ever read, and you're going to help me."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 12/22/13
« Reply #862 on: December 22, 2013, 09:48:30 PM »
Oh. My. GOSH. Too perfect and cute for words!!!!!!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #863 on: December 22, 2013, 10:12:12 PM »
Finally, Weston!  Loved how he ended it with the love story line. 
So, maybe we use the Shawna clone for Pat?  Poor Pat.  He tried so hard.  Guess we'll cancel the order for the Team Pat shirts...

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #864 on: December 22, 2013, 10:14:01 PM »
Weston: "I'm going to write the greatest love story that anyone's ever read, and you're going to help me."

What a wonderful way to romance a woman...and covertly reveal his new supermax!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #865 on: December 22, 2013, 10:57:33 PM »
Oh my god, did Weston hit his head? HE ACTUALLY GOT IT RIGHT.
I take away my bid RIGHT NOW since their wasn't a marriage yet.
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #866 on: December 22, 2013, 11:42:03 PM »
Woot!  Bout time there Weston!  That was awesome ^^

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #867 on: December 23, 2013, 12:19:48 AM »
Aww  :D! Maybe it's because it's Christmas but I swear that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from these two as their relationship develops.  ;D

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #868 on: December 23, 2013, 02:50:15 AM »
Hmm I just notice in the update before this last one, the number of Dojo outspread family member is decreasing rapidly, huh?

Well, I trust you wouldn't let the line died just like that right, Weston?  ;)

Is this my subtle way to asking him to cheating from Nora? Yes? Maybe? Well, It's up to you to interpret my words. But I certainly won't mind if he finally get together with a clone of Shawna. *evil grin*
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #869 on: December 23, 2013, 03:03:23 AM »
Hmm I just notice in the update before this last one, the number of Dojo outspread family member is decreasing rapidly, huh?

Well, I trust you wouldn't let the line died just like that right, Weston?  ;)

Is this my subtle way to asking him to cheating from Nora? Yes? Maybe? Well, It's up to you to interpret my words. But I certainly won't mind if he finally get together with a clone of Shawna. *evil grin*
Nah, Nora is too perfect. But y'know, it isn't too late for Jaden...hint hint! Actually, make him a polygamous cheater, Felicia and Shawna for him!

anything