Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 441874 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 9/30/13
« Reply #465 on: September 30, 2013, 10:04:56 PM »
Team Shannon! I was guessing that Devon would go for a Bridgeport girl instead (specifically having grandma Gwenyth resurrect a nice blue one for him), but after seeing Shannon's daredevil trait, I have to change ships. She's also rather pretty in her own way.

And I won't change until he crosses paths with another daredevil.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #466 on: October 01, 2013, 12:16:33 AM »
Team Devon! (And Ruby, still, although I'm guessing by your comment that Shannon is the overall winner.)
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #467 on: October 01, 2013, 02:32:59 AM »
Well, well, well... I think Devon has some... well... rather interesting taste of ladies... A blonde vampire who has a habit of passing off without moodlet manager, a really short-haired daredevil and a clumsy werewolf without too much skill in bowling...

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #468 on: October 01, 2013, 04:04:23 AM »
Team Shannon. She's pretty, she has red hair, they share a trait (the family trait, no less!) She'd fit right in with the family. Ashley is scary and I have the feeling something is going on with Ruby that I haven't figured out yet.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #469 on: October 01, 2013, 04:23:53 PM »
Still Team Ruby. Ashley is evil, which I don't love about her. And Shannon is unflirty and hot-headed, and has really thick lips and a really narrow jaw, so her personality isn't wonderful and her kids tend to look weird.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #470 on: October 04, 2013, 10:04:54 PM »

Yes.  Redheads.  Devon makes all sorts of sense.  He and my Simselves will be friends.

Oh, good! You have no idea how glad I am to here that. I really struggled to find his 'voice', so to speak. Giles was all perfectly logical and androgynous so that was easy, but Devon is so very much a guy, you know? He's turned out to be a lot of fun to write.

Oh my goodness... Wow...  yeah, this should prove most interesting XD lol

Let's hope! I'm doin' something really wrong if it's not.  ;)

Team Shannon! I was guessing that Devon would go for a Bridgeport girl instead (specifically having grandma Gwenyth resurrect a nice blue one for him), but after seeing Shannon's daredevil trait, I have to change ships. She's also rather pretty in her own way.

And I won't change until he crosses paths with another daredevil.

I strongly considered having Gwenyth do just that. Between blue ghosts, DNA, breeding rainbow sims, and cloning . . . well, I could guarantee and all blue and rainbow dynasty, but I decided I'd rather take some chances and vary the story up a bit.

And yes, she is a daredevil! He met another one, too, but she was his teacher. That was just too weird.

Team Devon! (And Ruby, still, although I'm guessing by your comment that Shannon is the overall winner.)

Mostly I was just warning you that there were more options but . . . Well, you'll soon find out!

Well, well, well... I think Devon has some... well... rather interesting taste of ladies... A blonde vampire who has a habit of passing off without moodlet manager, a really short-haired daredevil and a clumsy werewolf without too much skill in bowling...

Dear lord, as for his 'tastes', Devon had attraction with pretty much every girl on campus. Seriously, haha, it was crazy! Little hearts were all aflutter constantly.

Team Shannon. She's pretty, she has red hair, they share a trait (the family trait, no less!) She'd fit right in with the family. Ashley is scary and I have the feeling something is going on with Ruby that I haven't figured out yet.

The red hair is nice; I haven't had a red-headed Dojo yet. Plus daredevil, also great.

Still Team Ruby. Ashley is evil, which I don't love about her. And Shannon is unflirty and hot-headed, and has really thick lips and a really narrow jaw, so her personality isn't wonderful and her kids tend to look weird.

Of course, here's the flip side. Shannon is also unflirty and hot-headed. I tried to google pictures of kids with Shannon, but couldn't find any. I'd be curious to see, though!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #471 on: October 04, 2013, 10:08:17 PM »
Sweet or Spicy?

His days at University passed swiftly.

Going to class . . .

And to Shannon's epic parties.

He met up regularly with Ashley for make-out sessions.

God, isn't she just the best? She tasted like cream puffs and sugar and bubblegum and everything sweet.

He'd meet up with Ruby, too, although they turned out to be nothing more than friends, despite their attraction.

She didn't particularly like his flirtatious advances . . .

Any better than he cared for her inappropriate werewolf behaviors.

*sniiff, sniff*

"Hey, boundaries!"

That was okay, though. Sometimes girls were just strange.

Like Shannon! He'd show up to one of her parties and she'd be all like:

Shannon: "Oh hey, Dev. Sup?"

And then the next minute she'd be all:

Shannon: "Oh my gawd, are you still seeing that Ashley girl? What do you see in her? She's so boring! I hate you and your stupid blue hair!"

Mood swings, much?

It turned out his frat brothers weren't so bad. They taught him how to play pool.

Of course, they also had a bad tendency to set the house on fire.

And sometimes die of starvation due to the consequential delay in getting to the fridge.

He was also learning new skills, like street art.

Can you believe he actually gets course credit for this? How awesome is University!

He even tried streaking!

But of all the things he did at University, nothing was more dangerous and thrilling than what he did later that day.

He couldn't even explain it, really, afterwards. There Shannon was all mouthing off about how much Ashley sucked again, when suddenly, he couldn't help but just grab her and kiss her! Just to see how she'd react. Just to see if her mouth tasted as fiery as the words that came out of it.

Oh, there was fire alright!

Strangely enough, he didn't get slapped, as he'd half expected. Instead, she was actually pretty into it, despite being so hot-headed and unflirty. He went to bed that night full of indecision. Graduation was tomorrow, and he didn't exactly have a lot of time left to make up his mind.

Why couldn't he just see both of them? Oh right, because his mother would probably kill him for being a slime ball. She didn't really respond well to cheaters after, well, you know.

But when he woke up the next morning, he was resolved.

Devon: "Hey, can you meet me after class? We . . . really need to talk."

Devon: "You see, there's something I need to finally ask you."

Devon: "Will you go out with me?"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/4/13
« Reply #472 on: October 04, 2013, 10:12:03 PM »
Mildly worried it's Ruby, but still pulling for Team Shannon.  Redheads, you know.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #473 on: October 04, 2013, 10:12:22 PM »
Ahhh!  Terrible tease, you! Lol, cliffhangers.... the bane of any fanatical reader XD

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #474 on: October 05, 2013, 03:49:50 AM »
Well, Devon's certainly having an interesting time at Uni  ;).

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #475 on: October 05, 2013, 10:36:44 AM »
I'm going for Ashley.  Who will Devon pick? Please don't make us wait long.  ;)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #476 on: October 05, 2013, 12:12:53 PM »
Oh well, it has to be Shannon, go for red-head Dojos!!  ;D

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #477 on: October 05, 2013, 12:24:50 PM »
Cliffhangers, man. >:(

Still rooting for Shannon. Even if her genes are weird, I'm certain that Devon's could straighten them out.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #478 on: October 05, 2013, 09:17:40 PM »
No Regrets

Devon: "Will you go out with me?"

Shannon just laughed. "Gawd. Took you long enough. You're such an idiot, Dev!'

Was that a yes?

She then preceded to swear violently and kissed him, trying to hide the fact that her eyes were watering up a little.

Okay, that was definitely a yes.

They went to graduation together.

On the way out, there was Ashley all passed out on the sidewalk again.

Yep. No regrets there.

He cured Shannon of her vampirism, thanks to one of Sinjon's stored away potions, and she finally got to grow her hair out.

Ashley was none to happy about him breaking it off with her.

Ashley: "You're dumping me?" she shouted, incredulously. "Nobody, dumps me, you freak! I say when it's over, and we're over!"

But that was alright.

He was right where he belonged . . .

Devon: "So uh, tonight's your birthday. Maybe I can give you an early "present" if you know what I--"

. . . even if his mother wasn't.

Shannon: "Is that your--"

Devon: "Moo--om!"

Vera: "Whoops, sorry. Guess the hot tub's occupado. Please, do continue. Don't let me interrupt; I want that nooboo."

Devon: "Motheeeer," he growled.

Vera: "Just sayin'! Just sayin!"

Devon: "Okay, she's gone. So, shall we--"

Shannon: "Oh just shut up and get over here!"

Shannon barely made it to the cake in time.

And they continued their celebration upstairs.

Shannon: "So I'm quite a bit older than you. I hope you aren't disappointed."

Devon: "I'm sorry, were you talking? I was just enjoying a good stare. God, your boobs look awesome in that nightie."

Shannon: "Oh, Dev!" she cried, and swatted him upside the head.

And that, Devon would later recall, was how the most beautiful nooboo in the whole of simverse was created.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 10/5/13
« Reply #479 on: October 05, 2013, 09:20:35 PM »
OMG!!!! That was just too awesome! lol  Holy crap, Shannon's gorgeous!  Love that hair!  And watching her and Dev is just too great.  And the hottub scene... oh my, the hottub scene XD  I can't stop laughing.

anything