Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442166 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/21/13
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 01:16:14 AM »
I'm glad Gage and Marrivell got re-married. And welcome to Vera! How exciting that she is a bright pink like Rhoxi!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/21/13
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 01:33:23 AM »
I love how you're continuing with the rest of the Dojos on top of Gwenyth's Dynasty. That's super cool.

And I love the name Vera. It's probably coincidental, but after the update with the rest of the family, the lines, "We'll meet again some sunny day," just seem so right.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/22/13
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2013, 04:19:58 AM »
I think in every expanision town(I don't know about store worlds) ghosts skin are all the same colour, as in each town has a unique ghost skin colour - eg Twinbrook is light green, Appaloosa Plains is on the light end of the red scale, etc.
I loved the checkup with the other Dojos. Sunlit Tides, I need you! Aww, poor Everette. You know you are very good at drumming up sympathy and support in my heart for him, right?(As in for the Bachelorette ;) )
Welcome nooboo Vera! 

Anna33

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 06:07:11 AM »
Horray a rainboo! Welcome Vera.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2013, 07:36:32 AM »
Welcome to the world, Vera. What a beautiful name. I'm glad to see Gage and Marivell again!  :D

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2013, 10:16:08 AM »
She's pink like Gage is! ;D (That was my first thought when I saw her.)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »
Aw, it's all so . . . cute!  :'( in a good way.

Welcome baby Vera! You're pink, just like your great-great-great-great-niece!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2013, 11:55:07 AM »
I think Vera is the most truly pink of all the Sims that have been born to this family. Rhoxi, Lester, and Gage (sorry if I missed any, but those Sims were promiscuous) all had a slightly purplish tint, but Vera doesn't.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2013, 09:05:32 PM »
She's so pretty! I thought it was really creative how you incorporated an update on the other Dojos. Everette's part in that made me smile :) Gage and Marivell's new life seems to suit them both very well.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2013, 10:19:12 PM »
I'm glad Gage and Marrivell got re-married. And welcome to Vera! How exciting that she is a bright pink like Rhoxi!

She's pink like Gage is! ;D (That was my first thought when I saw her.)

I think Vera is the most truly pink of all the Sims that have been born to this family. Rhoxi, Lester, and Gage (sorry if I missed any, but those Sims were promiscuous) all had a slightly purplish tint, but Vera doesn't.

You are all kind of right about Vera's color! I think she's closest in color to Doreen! She's a bit closer to a strawberry red-pink, where Rhoxi/Lester/Gage were a light purple-pink. It's easier to tell when she grows up a bit. For some reason, they always look like a slightly different color as a nooboo, but maybe that's just my imagination.

And yes, haha, I like to think of the Dojos as prolific because that's got less of a negative connotation, but yeah, let's face it: the Dojos are many of them pretty promiscuous!

I love how you're continuing with the rest of the Dojos on top of Gwenyth's Dynasty. That's super cool.

And I love the name Vera. It's probably coincidental, but after the update with the rest of the family, the lines, "We'll meet again some sunny day," just seem so right.

Welcome to the world, Vera. What a beautiful name. I'm glad to see Gage and Marivell again!  :D

As for Vera's name, it's long been one of my favorites: ever since I read "And Then There Were None" in middle school. I actually had to look up the sunny day reference; if only that had been planned! How cool.

I think in every expanision town(I don't know about store worlds) ghosts skin are all the same colour, as in each town has a unique ghost skin colour - eg Twinbrook is light green, Appaloosa Plains is on the light end of the red scale, etc.
I loved the checkup with the other Dojos. Sunlit Tides, I need you! Aww, poor Everette. You know you are very good at drumming up sympathy and support in my heart for him, right?(As in for the Bachelorette ;) )
Welcome nooboo Vera! 

So I recently discovered, when checking up on Sinjon Frank. In Aurora Skies, the ghosts aren't rainbows, but they do have yellow eyes. Still, I prefer the blue Bridgeport ghosts.

Horray a rainboo! Welcome Vera.

I'm glad she's a rainboo too! Although I'd have been happy with a blue one too, but yay for the most color options!

Aw, it's all so . . . cute!  :'( in a good way.

Welcome baby Vera! You're pink, just like your great-great-great-great-niece!

Wow, um, who is her great-great-great-great-niece? How can I be getting lost in my own dynasty tree? Who are you thinking of specifically?

She's so pretty! I thought it was really creative how you incorporated an update on the other Dojos. Everette's part in that made me smile :) Gage and Marivell's new life seems to suit them both very well.

Thanks! Normally, what each immortal goes on to do at the end of the dynasty is, well, at the end of the dynasty, but since this one continues on with Gwenyth it just made sense to incorporate it into her story. Of course, we'll hear more about Everette soon!  ;D

And Another on the Way

Gwenyth cooed happily over her little rainboo, Vera.

Gwenyth: "I can't believe I'm a mother again!"

Samura: Yay! I'm a grandmother again!

Gwenyth: "I just wish that Carmen and I could have had more than one."

Samura: Someday, you will.

It was the cat, however, who noticed that there was something special about Vera first.

Samura: Aw, she's a witch, just like us!

Shortly afterwards, Gwenyth noticed something else that was special, although it wasn't nearly so delightful to discover.

Samura: Hey look! There's another one on the way!

Gwenyth: "Gee, I hadn't noticed." *barf!*

Spring rolled around slowly, and the Dojos added another extension onto their, well, dojo.

With the spring came Vera's first birthday.

She aged up with her father's mouth shape and grey eyes, and with Gwenyth's black hair.

And it wasn't long before Gwenyth was giving birth again.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »
Is she thinking about how the apple might not fall far from the tree?

Oh, and Vera is SO ADORABLE. The pinkness just suits her so well.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2013, 10:30:28 PM »
Wow, um, who is her great-great-great-great-niece? How can I be getting lost in my own dynasty tree? Who are you thinking of specifically?

Uh . . . because Gwenyth is the second generation, so great (3) great (4) great (5) great (6) great (7) great niece! I think that's Rhoxi. Doubt I got all the "greats" right, however!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2013, 10:31:28 PM »
Oh wow, what a pretty baby!  I'm jealous.  She's going to be a complete knockout.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/23/13
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2013, 03:34:40 AM »
She is really pretty! At first I was surprised there was another baby coming. That I thought about it. Of course someone has to populate Bridgeport with rainboos!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/23/13
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2013, 09:04:50 PM »
Is she thinking about how the apple might not fall far from the tree?

Oh, and Vera is SO ADORABLE. The pinkness just suits her so well.

Haha! Gwenyth always does seem to be in the garden when important moments happen, but at least it makes for some good thought bubbles!

Uh . . . because Gwenyth is the second generation, so great (3) great (4) great (5) great (6) great (7) great niece! I think that's Rhoxi. Doubt I got all the "greats" right, however!

Oh, you're quite right! I don't know why I wasn't thinking in terms of nieces but . . . yes, Rhoxi would be a great, great, great, great niece. Sometimes who is related to who and how just gets so convoluted!

Oh wow, what a pretty baby!  I'm jealous.  She's going to be a complete knockout.

I didn't she would be at first, but I've since changed my mind about that. She's a lot more Sinjon than Gwenyth, but she has quickly become a favorite of mine.

She is really pretty! At first I was surprised there was another baby coming. That I thought about it. Of course someone has to populate Bridgeport with rainboos!

Of course! You know how I love breeding rainboos! Even if it is a little weird with the story, but I like to think Gwenyth appreciates the importance of rainbow children to breed spouses.  ;)

Transitions

Gwenyth: "Oh goodness, the baby!"

Gwenyth: "You know, mom, this would be, like, a really great moment for another of your distracting stories."

Samura: About the family? Who do you want to hear about next?

Gwenyth: "Why should I care? Just pick---OOOWWWWW!"

Samura: Okay, well then let's start with--

Gwenyth: "Wait, I'm sorry! I take that back. Pain talking. Everette. Tell me how my grandson is doing."

Samura: As you like, although I'm afraid I don't have the greatest news on that point . . .

While everyone one else moved away to new towns, only Everette remained to tend to the dojo.

He wasn't prepared for just how lonely it would be. For the last hundred and sixty or some odd years, he'd lived in a bustling home, jam packed with family and friends. Now the house felt so empty, almost like a ghost town. Just a fragment of itself from better days.

He felt lost. Directionless. For the first time in his life, he was free to do anything, go anywhere, but since he didn't know what it was that he wanted, he just wandered around the bones of the empty house, brooding.

He took Samura's death and Gwenyth's disappearance to heart, too.

Then he got Gage and Marivell's wedding invitation. That got him out of the house, at least, but . . . it just made him feel more lonely than before.

Gwenyth: "Yes, Gage's wedding. I remember, but . . . you told me Gage said something to Everette that I didn't quite understand. About not getting his hopes up since they haven't even met? What was that all about?"

Samura: Oh! Right. Well, I guess you wouldn't have heard. Everette signed on board to do this television show, The Bachelorette.

Gwenyth: "Seriously? You mean Ombradellarosa's The Bachelorette? I love that show! So what's going on with that?"

Samura: Well, so far he's been introduced by the show's host, which was going pretty well . . .

Devin Ashton: "Hi! I'm Devin Ashton, host of the hit SNBC show, The Bachelorette!"

Devin: "Here with us today is Everette Dojo."

Devin: "So, Everette, I hear you just got back from your father's wedding."

Everette: "Yes, it was quite a lovely wedding, too: on the beach at sunset!"

Devin: "How did that make you feel?"

Everette: "Well, it's great seeing my parents get re-married, but it also made me realize how alone I am, you know?"

Devin: "Yeah, I get that. Like how happy couples just seem to be everywhere when you're not in a relationship."

Everette: "Exactly! So, I'm really excited to meet--oh!"

Well, as you can imagine, things kinda went downhill from there.

I guess he did get to try out that fabulous pool a little early, though.

Gwenyth: "Aw, poor Everette! He really does seem to be going through a transition right now."

Samura: He's not the only one! I'd say you're about to go through a little transition of your own.

Gwenyth: "Trust me, this transition isn't little, but yes--the baby's coming!"

Samura: Aw, we got a blueboo! What are you going to call him?

Gwenyth: "His name is Giles."

Samura: He's perfect.

Gwenyth: "Well, of course he is! He is my son, after all."