Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442274 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/12/13
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2013, 12:53:23 AM »
Huh! Could he come back and mate with the line? That would be cool!

The Life States Dynasty rules state that each generation may only invite their spouse to live with them. No one else can be asked to join the household.

Samura's shock at Gwyneth's choice of gardening attire was simply delightful!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/12/13
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 05:53:41 AM »

The Life States Dynasty rules state that each generation may only invite their spouse to live with them. No one else can be asked to join the household.

What does a life states dynasty have to do with this?

That's hilarious how Romeo had an alien baby. Gwenyth is a very fun character.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/16/13
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 06:47:24 AM »
Rosa got confused and thought this was a Life States Dynasty when it was in fact another Immortal Dynasty.

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 11:45:43 AM »
I just knew Romeo was going to have an alien baby, I guess that's a better fate than having a meteor fall on him.

Have fun with the firefighter career.  :D

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 11:47:22 AM »
Gwenyth looks very right in that firefighter's uniform, somehow.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 12:06:57 PM »
Gwenyth is stunning as always!   I like how Samura is helping Gwenyth, too.   Good luck Gwenyth and good luck to you as well Rhoxi!  Gwenyth seems the type to do the firefighter career.  It was a lot of fun with Tala even if I did forget to take pictures.   :-[

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 12:53:35 PM »
Wow, Gwenyth is indeed a really hot firefighter! Maybe there will be some more fires set by some men as usual. ;)
Too sad the little Alien couldn't stay, I've nerver had one before (since only women were abducted) and therefore would love to see one. Alien toddlers must have huge eyes, I think.  ???

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 10:48:14 PM »

Unfortunately, he's not in my relationship panel, so I can't track him down. Still, it's nice to think that if I see an alien, maybe it's Romeo's child!

That's hilarious how Romeo had an alien baby. Gwenyth is a very fun character.

I'm glad you think so, too! Part of the reason I picked Gwenyth to do another dynasty; I'm really fond of her!

I just knew Romeo was going to have an alien baby, I guess that's a better fate than having a meteor fall on him.

Have fun with the firefighter career.  :D

The firefighter career is loads of fun!

Gwenyth looks very right in that firefighter's uniform, somehow.

It suits her, I think.

Gwenyth is stunning as always!   I like how Samura is helping Gwenyth, too.   Good luck Gwenyth and good luck to you as well Rhoxi!  Gwenyth seems the type to do the firefighter career.  It was a lot of fun with Tala even if I did forget to take pictures.   :-[

Thanks, Rica! And yes, she really is the right type with that daredevil trait. She needed something exciting!

Wow, Gwenyth is indeed a really hot firefighter! Maybe there will be some more fires set by some men as usual. ;)
Too sad the little Alien couldn't stay, I've nerver had one before (since only women were abducted) and therefore would love to see one. Alien toddlers must have huge eyes, I think.  ???

Haha, I love that idea! The town purposefully setting fires so the gorgeous Gwenyth will arrive to put them out!

Winter Magic

The first snow of the season settled over Bridgeport.

And with it, over the Dojo house. Unfortunately, Gwenyth and Romeo found that they can't decorate with holiday house lights; apparently the house doesn't have a proper roof to hang them from.

Romeo painted and sculpted Gwenyth for her young adult pieces; he even took photographs.

Gwenyth aged up to adult quietly while out in her garden, too busy for celebration.

Later that winter, Sinjon crept out of his grave for one of his ghostly visits.

His appearance made Gwenyth begin to have ever increasing thoughts about having a child.

So she went back to working on her magic.

Gwenyth: "This is all so strange. Am I really going to have a child with another man to get Carmen back? I mean, how am I supposed to do that?"

Samura: You'll find a way to do what you must. Just try not to take it so seriously. It's only woohoo after all.

Gwenyth was shocked.

Gwenyth: "Mo-ther! Please!"

Samura: What? You don't think your parents woohooed?

Gwenyth: "I'm not hearing; nope. Not. Hearing. This. I'm walking away now. Walking. Away."

Samura: Besides, it's not like I loved your father the way I did Steven Brussle.

Suddenly, Gwenyth was listening again.

Gwenyth: "Wait, who?"

Samura: My first husband, from my first dynasty attempt in Union Cove.

Gwenyth: "Wait, first attempt? We were your second?"

Samura: Yes dear. It's not an easy task.

Gwenyth: "Well, I plan on getting it right the first time!"

Samura: So smug; well we'll see about that now won't we?

So she practiced, until one day, she was powerful enough to raise the dead.

And bring them back to life.

Welcome, Sinjon!

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 11:05:00 PM »
Way to go Gwyneth, you'll eventually be as powerful a witch as your mother.

I'm curious how she and Sinjon will get along, he looks kind of stuffy.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 11:16:08 PM »
Oh my gosh, poor Gwenyth - having your mom in your head (that no one else can hear) while you're looking for and wooing a mate is probably up there in terms of worst case scenarios...

That said, hopefully her mom can guide her to the finish line in one shot this time though! :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2013, 12:18:09 AM »
Oh, he's quite handsome! Nicely done, Gwen!

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 05:04:58 PM »
I approve of Sinjon's hat, big time!  ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/19/13
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2013, 10:50:35 PM »
Way to go Gwyneth, you'll eventually be as powerful a witch as your mother.

I'm curious how she and Sinjon will get along, he looks kind of stuffy.

Heh, he may dress kinda stuffy, but he's actually childish. It's pretty funny watching him play with a dollhouse in that fancy hat.

Oh my gosh, poor Gwenyth - having your mom in your head (that no one else can hear) while you're looking for and wooing a mate is probably up there in terms of worst case scenarios...

That said, hopefully her mom can guide her to the finish line in one shot this time though! :)

Haha, I know, right? Certainly a good moment for Samura to take a leave of absence.

Oh, he's quite handsome! Nicely done, Gwen!

Handsome and blue skin: an ideal spouse for this dynasty!

I approve of Sinjon's hat, big time!  ;D

He wears it well, for sure.

Surprisingly Quiet

Sinjon Frank, formally a ghost who haunted the town theater, joined the Dojo household.

It was a bit of a strange arrangement, to be sure. Gwenyth had promised to resurrect him and fulfill his lifetime wish in exchange for fathering her children--even though her heart belonged to another.

Gwenyth: "Well, here goes nothing. This is . . . this is really awkward, isn't it?"

Sinjon: "Yup. Definitely awkward."

She half expected to hear her mother's voice chiding her to just get on with it already, but thankfully, Samura seemed surprisingly quiet. Or maybe absent? Gwenyth wasn't sure, but then again, she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

After that, it was all a bit of a blur. She wondered if Carmen knew about this part of the plan, and what he would think. Most of all, she thought about her child, the one she was making. Was it right to bring a child into the world with a man she didn't love? Would Sinjon make a good father? Would her child understand or forgive any of this?

She loved it so much already, and it was barely even a bump in her stomach.

Yet while one life in the Dojo household was just getting started, another was starting to wind down.

Romeo Rake celebrated his elder birthday.

It was strange to think of him as being old, he'd always been such a playboy. He'd kept Gwenyth amused with his smustling and diving antics all throughout her young adulthood and managed to single-handedly paint, sculpt, and photograph her. Surely he was too vibrant to grow old?

So when he decided to retire, Gwenyth was a little surprised.

Still, it was nice that Sinjon made picket signs just to celebrate, and he'd barely known Romeo for a week!

That's when Sinjon realized he was going to have to take over Romeo's role sooner or later. He decided to start with sculpting.

He didn't start out with as much luck as Romeo, but he figured he'd get the hang of it eventually.

As Gwenyth felt the first contraction, she suddenly began to panic.

A crib! The baby was coming, and they didn't even have a crib! How could she be so unprepared?

And her mother? Where was she? Samura had been with her the only time she'd done this before, with Gage.

Gwenyth: "MOOOOOOOOOMMM!"

Where could she possibly be now?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/21/13
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2013, 11:02:37 PM »
Oooh, he's pretty! I have absolutely no experience with Bridgeport, especially the ghosts!

I can't wait to see the nooboo! And where is Samura? Being irresponsible, as usual?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/21/13
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2013, 01:07:50 AM »

Oooh, he's pretty! I have absolutely no experience with Bridgeport, especially the ghosts!

I can't wait to see the nooboo! And where is Samura? Being irresponsible, as usual?

I didn't know about Brigdeport ghosts either! I was looking on a sims wikki page listing all the Bridgeport residents and spotted a blue sim. Turns out, all the ghosts in Bridgeport are a very pale blue. And Samura? Irresponsible? What nonsense!  :P

A Second Wedding

Gwenyth: "MOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!"

Samura: Yes, dear?

Gwenyth: "Where on earth have you been? Can't you see I'm trying to have a baby here!?"

Samura: I do have a life, you know.

Gwenyth: "A life? How can you have a life? You're dead, mom."

Samura: You may be the only one who can hear me, but that doesn't mean you're the only one I want to look after. I was checking up on the rest of the family.

Gwenyth: "Wait, huh?"

Samura: The spell I cast on you, to grant you a portion of my powers. It formed a link between us so that you can hear me.

Gwenyth: "No, I mean--the rest of the family. You were checking up on them?"

Samura: Well, of course.

Gwenyth: "Then tell me. Tell me how they are."

Samura: Now?

Gwenyth: "Yes, now! Distract me! Distract me from the----OOOOOOOWWWW!"

Samura: Who do you want to hear about first?

Gwenyth: "My son. Gage. Tell me how he is."

Samura: He's moved to Sunset Tides with Marivell. They bought the loveliest white house, like something out of a storybook. It may as well have a white picket fence.

They'd no sooner arrived, when he bent down on one knee.

Gage: "Marivell, my love, will you marry me--again?"

Marivell: "Yes. And again, and again, if need be!"

And the pool is enormous. It's basically paradise for two sims that love the outdoors.

They had a sunset wedding at the beach to reconfirm their vows.

Gage was a little nervous, the poor coward. He usually is.

But also as usual, Marivell was there to walk him through it.

Most of the family was there too. Although, I think Rhoxi was feeling a little left out. I mean, with the last wedding all the attention was on her.

She sat down, eventually, so the wedding could proceed.

They were no sooner married before Marivell threw up a wish for woohoo with him. And no wonder! Look at that wedding smooch!

I think it left quite the impression, on Everette and Lilith in particular. They exchanged this sad, strange sort of look, wondering if they would ever feel that sort of passion.

Gage: "I just wanted to thank everyone for being here with us today. I know many of you traveled a long way and--"

Marivell: "Gage, honey, we're cutting the cake now. You can lecture another time, my sweet school teacher."

Gage: "Oh! Yes, cake. Okay, we're cutting the cake."

Has there ever been a happier bride? Just look at that smile.

Everette: "And she's pretty as picture; she is!"

Gage: "That's great, Everette, but aren't you getting ahead of yourself? You haven't even met yet. Just, don't get your hopes up, alright?"

Lilith: "Oh! *sniff* I'm just . . . so happy for you two!"

Gage: "Don't worry, Lil. You'll have your own wedding soon enough. Trust me."

The lovebirds headed home.

And up the stairs.

Gwenyth: "Wait, you didn't . . . watch . . . them did you?"

Samura: As if! I came back to check on you and the baby!

Gwenyth: "Speaking of which--its coming!"

Gwenyth: "She's here!"

Samura: She's perfect. I'm so proud of you, daughter. What are you going to call her?

Gwenyth: "Vera. Her name is Vera Dojo: Immortal the Second."

anything