Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 442230 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 5/4/13
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2013, 03:54:46 AM »
Hahaha oh my gosh no birthday chapter will ever be that exciting again. The interactions were hilarious. Especially Sinjon. So Sim-typical. 'What's going on here? Aaagh, this alarm woke me up! Okay, under control, going back to sleep.'
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 5/4/13
« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2013, 07:53:15 PM »
Eggs

Sinjon got his beauty sleep and dutifully went to work.

Sinjon: "Come see this movie. It's gonna be awesome! We're talking, at least five or six explosions."

Townie: "Oo, and you're the action hero?"

Sinjon: "Just an extra, but someday!"

Well, it wasn't glamorous, but it was all part of the job of rising to stardom.

Plus it helped him get some more celebrity points.

Vera, meanwhile, suddenly realized that prom had rolled around rather early this year. She'd only met a couple of girls at school so far, but Giles had met a boy and called him over for her.

Vera: "Egbert Gavin? You're name is Egbert? What kinda dopey name is--oh great, and I'm attracted to you." *sigh* "Hey look, limo's here!"

Egbert: "Why did you even invite me over if we aren't going to hang out?"

Vera: "Well, I was going to ask you prom, but you didn't get in here in time. Ciao!"

So Vera and Giles went to the prom stag.

They were somehow elected prom king and queen, despite not knowing many of their fellow students, and Vera, unsurprisingly, got into a number of fights with other girls because "they were wearing the same dress." She tried to claim it was her avant garde trait kicking in, but personally, I think somebody was just having a teen mood swing.

They decided to cool off a bit by playing video games.

Vera: "Look out, little bro. You are so going to eat dirt!"

Giles: "We shall see about that!"

Sinjon: "Hey kids, stayed up all night playing video games again, eh?"

Giles: "Yes sir."

Sinjon: "Well, just make sure to use your moodlet managers before school then. How was prom?"

Vera: "It totally sucked! And I had to leave before I could ask that lame Egbert kid to go with me, too."

Sinjon: "Why not just ask him to the winter festival then?"

Vera: "Hey, Eggs! Thanks for meeting me here."

Egbert: "Eggs? Is that me?"

Vera: "Yup. Hope you like your new name. Now, come on!"

Egbert: "Huh. This is kinda nice. I mean, you're a little brash, but--"

Vera: "Come on, this is lame. Let's go somewhere better."

Vera: "Now this is more like it!"

Vera: "Hey everybody! Listen up! I just wanted to let you know that this Eggs kid here ain't too bad! Oh, and cops suck. Keep fightin' the man!"

Officer: "The man, huh? Do I look like a man?"

Vera: "Crap."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 5/5/13
« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2013, 07:57:16 PM »
Egbert?  As in John Egbert?  *Squeals*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2013, 08:02:55 PM »
Adorable update!  Fight the man...who's a woman...ah, rebellion!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2013, 08:07:49 PM »
His name might be Egbert, but he sure is cute! Too bad Vera didn't get him as a prom date--although any sensible person would argue that it's his own fault for being late to her house!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2013, 10:28:57 PM »
*giggles helplessly*  That was awesome.  The rebellious trait can be a lot of fun... or it can suck XD  But it makes for great story making.  Very lovely update.  I like Egbert!  Poor boy doesn't know what he's gettin' into though XD

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2013, 03:03:39 AM »
Too bad he's not blue. But I suppose he'll do. ;)
This dynasty certainly has a different feel to Samura's. Hers was so proper and sedate and this one is so wild. I'm enjoying it very much. The sense of humour is fun. I am very jealous, I wish I had a moodlet manager when I stay up all night playing video games.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2013, 10:59:31 AM »
This dynasty certainly has a different feel to Samura's. Hers was so proper and sedate and this one is so wild. I'm enjoying it very much. The sense of humour is fun. I am very jealous, I wish I had a moodlet manager when I stay up all night playing video games.

Seconded!  Or when I say, "ok, play Sims for an hour, then bed."  Then... three hours later... 

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2013, 10:09:39 PM »

The family tree has now been updated to include the Dojos from Samura's Dojo Dynasty (main characters only, not an exhaustive list of all the extra children). If you're curious to see how everyone's related, check it out!

Egbert?  As in John Egbert?  *Squeals*

I'm actually not familiar with that name, but I googled it and he's a cutie! Egbert is actually this guy's first name, though. Tough luck, huh?

Adorable update!  Fight the man...who's a woman...ah, rebellion!

Sometimes rebellion is confusing, but what's important is that they're rebelling against . . . something! Anything! Rebels gotta rebel!

His name might be Egbert, but he sure is cute! Too bad Vera didn't get him as a prom date--although any sensible person would argue that it's his own fault for being late to her house!

I approve of this logic.

*giggles helplessly*  That was awesome.  The rebellious trait can be a lot of fun... or it can suck XD  But it makes for great story making.  Very lovely update.  I like Egbert!  Poor boy doesn't know what he's gettin' into though XD

Haha, no! He sure doesn't! The rebellious trait is tons of fun. Vera has quickly become a favorite of mine.

Rhyming, yay! Bridgeport is such a fun town. You can't help but go party and be crazy playing there. I guess I'm a lot less focused on finishing the challenge now that I've done it once, too. I mean, I'm still going for HoF and all that, but I'm enjoying taking a slower pace and taking the time to do fun things. The speed up button is rarely used here, unlike with Samura's.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2013, 11:37:03 PM »
Youthful Indiscretions

Unfortunately, Romeo Rake and his boyish charm couldn't last forever.

In the middle of painting Vera's teen portrait, Grim decided it was time.

The family came running over to say goodbye, but it was too late to do anything but stand and watch.

But Romeo seemed to agree with Grim that is was his time. With a little shrug, Romeo just took Grim's hand.

The kids, in particular, took it badly. He had been like a grandfather to them.

Evan was young and more easily comforted with a story and a hug.

For Vera, however, this sort of tragedy could only be drowned with the wild indiscretions of rebellious teen-hood. She needed to do something crazy. Something stupid even!

And most importantly, she needed to get out of the house.

So she did what any teen in mourning would do. She called up all her friends for a secret all-nighter at the beach!

Vera felt oddly grateful when Eggs showed up. After all, she'd gotten him arrested the last time they hung out.

Vera: "Eggs! You made it! I . . . I don't know what to say. Were your parents as mad as mine were?"

She looked at him then, and she thought she felt something. Maybe it was just grief and confusion and teenage hormones, but she didn't care. In the heat of the moment she suddenly couldn't help but grab that dorky little Egbert and plant one on him!

I mean, why not? Right? She was young and hurting, and she didn't care if it was stupid. It felt good.

Besides, Eggs seemed to agree.

So why not?

There was one person there, however, who took her actions strangely amiss.

William Fangman: "Aaaah! Vera! Why are you kissing that nerd, when I have all the muscles!"

Giles: "You know this is just really inappropriate, right? I mean, you're a young adult, and she's not even legal!"

William: "Well, I'm inappropriate! And Vera's foxy!"

Giles: "I guess that explains it."

Even Giles was persuaded to indulge in a little youthful indiscretion. Maybe his older sister's rebellious tendencies were just rubbing off on him, but it did look like fun. He decided to try some of his best moves on a classmate.

She seemed to like his charming wink.

The air kiss, it seemed, was a little too early.

Well hey, even Mr. Irresistible gets turned down everyone once in awhile!

The party carried on well into the morning, and thankfully the cops didn't even seem to notice that all the town's teens were out of their beds!

Giles had to give the inappropriate William a second word of warning when his hands started wandering a little close to his sister's behind.

William: "Hehehe! This will show that Egbert!"

Giles: "It'll show him that you're quite inappropriate, yes. And Vera, too. Think she'll like you then?"

William: "Oh fine!"

Well, score one for logic, at least, even if the rest of the night had been about craziness and teenage hormones!

Fortunately, Vera seemed too distracted to notice. She decided to throw a little special something into the fire.

She tossed it in and sparkles cackled up into the air like fireworks, and somehow that made her feel better. She felt like she was watching Romeo's playful spirit rising up into the stars and coming to rest somewhere beautiful. Somewhere eternal.

Rest in peace, Romeo Rake.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 5/7/13
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2013, 11:48:44 PM »
Aww!  Sad to see Romeo go.  The bonfire tribute was beautiful though ^^

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2013, 11:58:18 PM »
The bonfire photos with the bridge in the background are gorgeous! Well, except for the starving teenager next to the bonfire.

And--wow, William . . . freaky, much?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2013, 12:29:39 AM »
Teen party! Wooooo! Good-bye, Romeo, you were a wonderful dynasty helper and a great friend.

By samoht04

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2013, 01:37:26 PM »
Watchers above, I love Vera!  The bit about "fight the man!" "I am no man!" "Crap." cracked me up.  Can't wait to see what she gets up to next.

..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

karlissa

« Reply #194 on: May 09, 2013, 03:15:42 AM »
Teen rebellion, thats all it was is what Samura must be thinking.