Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438948 times)

Offline Littlesister

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/19/14
« Reply #1170 on: March 22, 2014, 04:38:19 AM »
I've been a silent reader for a while now, and just wanted to say that this was a beautiful dynasty and that I loved reading about the Dojos - your writing style is brilliant. It's great to see them find homes in Midnight Hollow  :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1171 on: March 22, 2014, 10:52:35 AM »
 I ever have a single Sim who needs a matchmaker, I'm calling Thana!!
Loving how you're playing things out for your Dojos.  You give your stories such a nice sense of closure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jocboos

• blanket bundle
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes I really am a twin. Other twin: audbooh
« Reply #1172 on: April 05, 2014, 09:47:17 PM »
That was beautiful.  Great story. Though I am so far behind, not reading your legacy, I can't wait! Now to the legacy!!!  ;D
"You were fantastic, and you know what? So was I." - The 9th Doctor

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #1173 on: April 06, 2014, 08:21:53 AM »
I finally caught up YAY! so I have something to say about when Giles discovered that he is in a dynasty "THE SPARE IS SELF-AWARE!!!"
so I loved this dynasty will we get s'more epilogues? It said part 1 and finally wut happened to azoka (the one who reads this dynasty not the one in it) she seems to have disappeared. And finally, Legacy? will there be another Dojo story or were her descendants referring to the Pat and Laura 4x4 dynasty/legacy?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1174 on: April 06, 2014, 08:15:13 PM »
Awww!  Hehehe, always knew that Thanna Azokka was a softie at heart! I just love these epilogues! 

I always thought so.  ;) But shh, Thanna would probably have our heads if she heard!

I'm with Shewolf13, the epilogues are always the best! As for Cara, my sister is named Kara! This one is more angelic than her!

Cara Carter is certainly angelic looking. That's really why I picked her for Percival. She just looked so sweet and good--and we all know Percival is long overdue on getting a good woman!

I've been a silent reader for a while now, and just wanted to say that this was a beautiful dynasty and that I loved reading about the Dojos - your writing style is brilliant. It's great to see them find homes in Midnight Hollow  :)

Aw, thank you! The homes took so long to build, but it was fun.

I ever have a single Sim who needs a matchmaker, I'm calling Thana!!
Loving how you're playing things out for your Dojos.  You give your stories such a nice sense of closure.

It only seems right to wrap everything up and give it closure. The Dojos have been a big part of my life for . . . oh god, is it two years now? How crazy a thought is that!

That was beautiful.  Great story. Though I am so far behind, not reading your legacy, I can't wait! Now to the legacy!!!  ;D

Thanks! The legacy is only just started, so there's not much of it yet. It's fun moving on to something new.

I finally caught up YAY! so I have something to say about when Giles discovered that he is in a dynasty "THE SPARE IS SELF-AWARE!!!"
so I loved this dynasty will we get s'more epilogues? It said part 1 and finally wut happened to azoka (the one who reads this dynasty not the one in it) she seems to have disappeared. And finally, Legacy? will there be another Dojo story or were her descendants referring to the Pat and Laura 4x4 dynasty/legacy?

Hahaha, oh god. I do love that picture of Giles. It was his own actions that inspired me to include that bit in the story. You know, I'm not entirely sure what happened to Azokka; I think she's been very busy with this new, tough school she enrolled in. She's still got several stories going on the forum, but it's been awhile since she's updated any of them. And here is the rest of the epilogue! As for the legacy, it's the Legacy of Bloodstone Manor (link in my signature). The Pat 4x4 got cancelled due to computer malfunctions on pugster's part.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1175 on: April 06, 2014, 08:15:37 PM »
Epilogue: Part Two

When snobby Darcy saw the house Gage had built for him, he squealed like a small child.

Darcy: "You built me my very own palace? Oh gramps, I always knew I was your favorite!"

First things first, Darcy and Doreen changed their wardrobes to something more suited to an Arabic prince and his genie family.

Now there was only one thing left for Darcy to do: actually become one. He shattered the potion at his feet, and the transformation was instantaneous.

He smiled, confident.

Oh, he could get used to this. And quickly.

He clapped his hands and boom: instant housecleaning!

Doreen, meanwhile, was going through a transformation of her own, and with that recent fertility treatment she picked up she had a feeling there was more than one of them.

They celebrated Ada's birthday.

And she grew up into a lovely, but exhausted, child.

In the largest wedding in Dojo history, Lilith and Silvia celebrated their love in the party room of Darcy's mansion.

Lilith looked smart in her tailored suit, while Silvia took on the more traditional garb of brides.

Lilith could barely contain her excitement. It was all she could do not to clap her hands and cheer; she settled for a dopey grin and a laugh.

Brides: you may kiss each other!

The entire room thundered with cheers.

Nearly the entire family was there.

And, of course, everybody wanted their moment in the spotlight with the bride.

Lilith: "Mind if I cut in? I believe it's time for our first dance--and I have waited basically an eternity for this, you know." She winked.

Lilith was finally married.

They returned home, and Lilith couldn't help but wonder. What was next in store for their future? A little one of their own, perhaps? She stared at the crib until Silvia found her.

Silvia: "Something on your mind?"

Lilith just nodded toward the crib.

Silvia: "It's a tempting thought, love, but first I think you better turn around."

Serena was standing in the doorway. She rushed in when Silvia beckoned her forward.

Serena: "Oh grams, it's terrible! There are ever so many of us, and I don't even like children! They cry, and fuss, and mess themselves, and it's just awful! Please say you'll adopt me! Oh please!"

Lilith looked to Silvia, who nodded slightly. Someday, she thought, but for now they were needed elsewhere.

Lilith: "Serena, I think we need to talk to your mother--and smack some sense into her, too." She added softly.

It was time for a visit.

Lilith: "Rhoxi," she announced. "Your children are dirty, unfed, and untaught. Serena has asked us to adopt her."

Rhoxi pouted. "But, but, my baby!" She paused for a moment. "Of course, that would mean there's one more spot in the household for another . . ."

Lilith cut her off. "NO! NO. MORE. BABIES."

Rhoxi: "What?"

Lilith: "Not until you've taken care of the ones you have. It's time to grow up, Rhoxi!"

Rhoxi and Lester conceded, and--with the generous assistance of two doting grandmothers--all six pink, fairy children did indeed live to be healthy, well-adjusted children.

And Rhoxi and Lester grew up.

Well, sort of.

THE END

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14
« Reply #1176 on: April 06, 2014, 08:19:35 PM »

This concludes the story! Thank you all for being so patient, even though these last couple of updates took me forever to get out. There will be at least one more update, but only for pictures of the museum and all the immortals together and such.

Darcy, Lilith, and Rhoxi's houses can all be found on the Dojo swap shop page here for anyone that wants to play with them. Warning: lots of store content! Darcy's uses the two India sets heavily, Lilith's various magic/gothic/drifter's desire stuff, and Rhoxi's uses the fairy folk cottage.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1177 on: April 06, 2014, 08:43:09 PM »
That was great!  It's been an awesome two years, Rhoxi.  Thank you so much for sharing your lovely Dojos with us ^^  And I am avidly reading your legacy of course, to see how young Samura does!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #1178 on: April 06, 2014, 09:03:39 PM »
A round of applause for the lovely Rhoxi! You did a great job, you should be proud! If you'll excuse me, I have a legacy to read.
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1179 on: April 06, 2014, 09:10:34 PM »
What an end to an amazing tale!

I take it that I can haul this off to the Completed Dynasties board now?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1180 on: April 06, 2014, 09:15:00 PM »
What an end to an amazing tale!

I take it that I can haul this off to the Completed Dynasties board now?

Oh, sure! Almost feels a little strange to be "done."  ;D

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1181 on: April 06, 2014, 09:20:48 PM »
Woo! Moving you there right now. Welcome to the Completed Dynasties board. Again!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #1182 on: April 06, 2014, 11:32:02 PM »
What a lovely finish. I'm so glad to see everyone had a happy ending! Sigh with relief Rhoxi! You're done! Be proud, you've made a masterpiece! :)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1183 on: April 07, 2014, 01:19:27 AM »
Lilith and Silvia are so great together. Hopefully there's a happy life ahead of them.

EDIT: Deleted one stupid P.S.

Offline Jocboos

• blanket bundle
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes I really am a twin. Other twin: audbooh
« Reply #1184 on: April 07, 2014, 11:16:11 AM »
I know I already said what a great story this was but wow! I love the ending. Keep up the great work.  ;)

*mutters something about how she can never keep up with the good stories like this one*
"You were fantastic, and you know what? So was I." - The 9th Doctor

anything