Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438942 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 2/24/14
« Reply #1125 on: February 24, 2014, 10:24:17 PM »
"It was the only thing that could save her from herself."

:'(

I'm so glad she realized her true love for Asa.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1126 on: February 25, 2014, 02:45:55 AM »
Aw...they are so cute! So if I remember right, it's Devon and Shannon next right? I was always rooting for Ashley, but Shannon did look cute when the Watcher so kindly gave her hair.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #1127 on: February 25, 2014, 12:51:24 PM »
So Marissa finally sorted her life out.  She may have messed up in a big way but she's had plenty of time to regret her choices.  Yay for epilogues! ;)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #1128 on: February 25, 2014, 04:55:40 PM »
Welcome back Asa! Will there be any more children for them?
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1129 on: February 26, 2014, 11:50:00 AM »
Marissa: "A certain special someone sends you a romantic sing-o-gram! Will you meet her tonight, at the Prosper Room?"

Asa: "Of course, 'Rissa darling." He giggled. "I know it's you."

Surprise was not... very surprising.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #1130 on: March 01, 2014, 07:57:49 AM »
Yay happy ending for Marissa and Asa  :)
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1131 on: March 01, 2014, 02:34:01 PM »

So cool seeing Asa and Merrisa in love. Looking forward for next chapter.

It's nice she got the chance to finally show him, isn't it!

Awwwww!  *melts into a puddle*

Team Asa!  ;D

The Prosper Room shots just struck me as being out of a movie like The Great Gatsby or some such.  Nicely done!

It's a pre-made venue, actually. Bridgeport has a lot of nice looking clubs. It would probably fit well in that new Roaring Heights world, too.

"It was the only thing that could save her from herself."

:'(

I'm so glad she realized her true love for Asa.

I think the Marissa-Asa romance might have been my favorite to write about. It's nice to be able to give Marissa a second chance.

Aw...they are so cute! So if I remember right, it's Devon and Shannon next right? I was always rooting for Ashley, but Shannon did look cute when the Watcher so kindly gave her hair.  :D

Shannon is gorgeous, if not for the horrible make over she starts out with. And yes, they're next!

So Marissa finally sorted her life out.  She may have messed up in a big way but she's had plenty of time to regret her choices.  Yay for epilogues! ;)

It certainly took her long enough, right? Too bad we don't all get a second chance.

Welcome back Asa! Will there be any more children for them?

Who knows!

Surprise was not... very surprising.

I was going for more of a playful banter type thing. Like, of course it's Marissa's he's meeting; who else?

Yay happy ending for Marissa and Asa  :)

Indeed!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1132 on: March 01, 2014, 02:34:17 PM »
The Final Countdown: 3.0

Could there be any doubt about who Devon most wanted to see again?

Gwenyth: "Welcome back, Shannon!"

After being parted so tragically early, Devon and Shannon were eager to pick back up right where they left off.

Devon: "Do you remember this spot?" he asked. "This is where we went for our last date, right before you . . ."

He trailed off.

Shannon: "Before I drowned?" she finished gently. "Of course I remember."

Devon: "I promised you I'd spend more time with you--that the dynasty requirements were almost done. I never got the chance to fulfill that promise."

His voice was poignant with regret.

Shannon just grinned. "Well, there's no dynasty now, and we've got a whole second youth to live. I'm gonna have to hold you to it, mister."

Devon: "It's a deal!"

Shannon: "I remember that night, I was so worried about our little 'Rissa. How'd she turn out?"

Devon: "She figured it all out in the end."

Shannon: "Still want more kids?"

He nodded. "A whole mess of 'em!"

They watched the stars till morning, and then headed out in search of warmer sands.

They purchased a vacation home with ample space for a growing family.

They renewed their vows quietly before setting off to explore the island.

Sunlit Tides proved to be the perfect get-a-way for an athletic young couple.

Windsurfing:

Rock climbing:

And, of course, their most favorite physical activity!

As a consequence, it wasn't long before Shannon had good news to share.

Shannon: "I'm pregnant!" she announced, beaming with joy. "I hope this time it's a boy."

Devon: "Hey, what'd'ya know! Me too! I'll go get some apples!"

But perhaps this whirlwind of activity was all just a little too much for the young nooboo inside.

Little Martin--child of two daredevils who love the outdoors--was born a couch potato.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/1/14
« Reply #1133 on: March 01, 2014, 04:54:59 PM »
Awwww!  Nooboo! lol, that is great that he's a couch potato XD  Somehow so very fitting XD

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1134 on: March 01, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »
Loving Shannon's shocked expression with the couch potato baby!  I've really enjoyed how you've been using the many worlds of the Sims universe to fit each couple for their reunion chapters.  Really well done!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #1135 on: March 01, 2014, 05:45:59 PM »
A lazy regular nooboo born of two active parents? That's an interesting contrast!
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1136 on: March 02, 2014, 09:15:55 AM »
And, of course, their most favorite physical activity!

I laughed on that. My mother luckily didn't hear, she would've said I always laugh on wrong things.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #1137 on: March 02, 2014, 08:59:13 PM »
Of course, a coach potater and ANOTHER delay for both dynasties...
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1138 on: March 03, 2014, 01:32:33 PM »
Announcement and Voting!

As a few of you may have noticed, I have begun posting my next story, The Legacy of Bloodstone Manor. There will still be plenty more chapters to finish up the epilogue for this story, but in the mean time--here's a chance to vote! One, and only one, Dojo will get additional story time after the epilogue for Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty is complete. This is because one Dojo will be chosen to participate in the new legacy--and you get to choose who it is!

Vote for your favorite Dojo here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 3/3/14 (Voting Open!)
« Reply #1139 on: March 04, 2014, 06:57:49 PM »

Awwww!  Nooboo! lol, that is great that he's a couch potato XD  Somehow so very fitting XD

A lazy regular nooboo born of two active parents? That's and interesting contrast!

It seemed like a fitting twist for them. I always saw Devon and Shannon as the running around out doors type of couple, so giving them a kid who's the opposite seemed like it would be kinda fun.

Loving Shannon's shocked expression with the couch potato baby!  I've really enjoyed how you've been using the many worlds of the Sims universe to fit each couple for their reunion chapters.  Really well done!

It's fun to mix up the scenery a little. Plus, it gives me a chance to explore some new worlds. And, you know, hopefully prevents this very long epilogue from getting kinda monotonous!

I laughed on that. My mother luckily didn't hear, she would've said I always laugh on wrong things.

Mm, no . . . I'd say you're laughing at exactly the right things! At least, it was intended to be kinda funny. ;D

Of course, a coach potater and ANOTHER delay for both dynasties...

Sorry to hear about your computer woes. I've got your thread bookmarked, though, so I'll be able to catch it when you finally do get the chance to update it!

anything