Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438955 times)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 2/16/14
« Reply #1095 on: February 16, 2014, 03:48:37 PM »
Is the story officially complete, or will you have some more epilogue chapters? Can't wait for the Pat 4x4!  ;D
If I may ask, what's next? Personally, I'm hoping for more Rhaven!
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1096 on: February 16, 2014, 07:36:38 PM »
That is awesome!  Can't wait to see how Pat fares hehehe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #1097 on: February 16, 2014, 08:22:53 PM »
That's so cool!! I will definitely be reading!!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1098 on: February 16, 2014, 10:10:48 PM »
So nice to see Pat alive and now in love with Laura. And it will be great to read their 4x4 dynasty. Thanks to pugster101 for choosing them for dynasty. I will be definitely reading the dynasty.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #1099 on: February 17, 2014, 02:24:04 PM »
This has been so awesome, Rhoxi, and I'm so glad you're letting Pat out to play.  Can't wait to see how he fares with Pugster. 
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #1100 on: February 17, 2014, 04:09:28 PM »
Since my kindle fire doesn't let  me quote, thanks to everyone who is excited for the 4x4 Dynasty! I plan to upload a chapter of  the Outcasts on Sunday and the Pat Dynasty On Monday. This to gives me enough time to get used to sims again. Also, I'm kind of nervous/excited to play Pat, but we shall see what happens!
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1101 on: February 17, 2014, 04:13:54 PM »
Jaden is next! Yay!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1102 on: February 18, 2014, 02:48:26 AM »
I can't wait to see Jaden resurrect Shawna!

Yes. That's happening. The voices said so.

*awkward silence* I'm not crazy!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1103 on: February 18, 2014, 08:29:28 PM »
And so, with the announcement of a Pat and Jessica 4x4, my day is officially made!  Team Pat!!!

Awesome, glad we can perk up your day! This forum does that for me sometimes, too.

I'm glad everyone got a happy ending thus far - even Pat! I have no idea how you managed that one Rhoxi, but that was awesome. I'm getting really excited to see Carmen again though, and I can't believe we have to wait a whole 'nother 4-5 more people! Though I will be happy to see many people reunited again - I can't help but wonder how Marissa's ending will work out?

Anyways, I will wait happily and patiently for Carmen, because that reunion will be the most rewarding one of all - after several hundreds of years, they will finally be able to reconcile.

Well, it was pugster that requested Pat and Nora. Since I couldn't give him Pat and Nora, I figured Pat and Laura was the closest thing! I can't wait to see Carmen again either. I really got way to attached to him and was actually sad when he died in game. I hope my writing mojo can live up to the hype of several hundred years!

Finally I can post about my upcoming dynasty!!!! YAY!!!

Indeed!  ;D Looking forward to it.

So Pat finally gets a chance to shine.  Good luck, pugster101 ;).

Loving the epilogues so far.  Nora and Weston are such a prettily-coloured couple.  It's good to see them together again.  And as for Vampire!Rhaven - well, you made it seem like the only possible outcome.  She does look awesome with even brighter red eyes.

They do have lovely coloring together. Very harmonious. Rhaven just seems like she was born to be a vampire, doesn't she? And who would've thought that William Fangman's red eyes all the way from generation two would pass down so far?

Oh my god! That's the most perfect solution to deal with Pat, and I'm glad that that generic-faced annoyance gets a happy ending (I actually had something incredibly similar in mind for my own dynasty, so generation four's second husband could have some closure. Oops).

Oh gosh, I hate it when that happens. I suppose it's inevitable, that there would idea overlap in the dynasty format. It was actually reading Turoskel's dynasty that made me give playing with imaginary friends another chance. Well, at least Pat is now safely out of Nora and Weston's hair. I wonder how Laura will fare?

Is the story officially complete, or will you have some more epilogue chapters? Can't wait for the Pat 4x4!  ;D
If I may ask, what's next? Personally, I'm hoping for more Rhaven!

Each of the immortals from both dynasties will each get at least one chapter, so there's plenty more in store. I'll do a big "The End" or something, probably with the group shot, to signify it's over.

That is awesome!  Can't wait to see how Pat fares hehehe

Me too! I'm really curious to see what pugster will do with him!

That's so cool!! I will definitely be reading!!

Me too!

So nice to see Pat alive and now in love with Laura. And it will be great to read their 4x4 dynasty. Thanks to pugster101 for choosing them for dynasty. I will be definitely reading the dynasty.

I agree. It's exciting to see one of my characters get to continue onward. I mean, I sure wasn't going to write a Pat 4x4, and a lot people seemed interested, so I'm glad pugster volunteered for the task.

This has been so awesome, Rhoxi, and I'm so glad you're letting Pat out to play.  Can't wait to see how he fares with Pugster.

Doing crossovers, sharing my characters and using others' in return, has been a surprising amount of fun. I mean, what would Percival have done without Azokka to torment him? And can you imagine Lilith without Silvia? I can't! And I had no clue what to do with Everette if Rosa hadn't accepted him on the bachelorette. It's been one of the unexpected joys of writing on the forum. Glad to see it continue.

Since my kindle fire doesn't let  me quote, thanks to everyone who is excited for the 4x4 Dynasty! I plan to upload a chapter of  the Outcasts on Sunday and the Pat Dynasty On Monday. This to gives me enough time to get used to sims again. Also, I'm kind of nervous/excited to play Pat, but we shall see what happens!

I'm glad there's a lot of enthusiasm and support, as I expect it'll be a lot of fun! We're all looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Good luck!

Jaden is next! Yay!

He is indeed! Incoming, now!

I can't wait to see Jaden resurrect Shawna!

Yes. That's happening. The voices said so.

*awkward silence* I'm not crazy!

Haha, now that's a die hard fan.  ;D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1104 on: February 18, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »
The Final Countdown: 5.0

Next, it was Jaden's turn. So Gwenyth brought back Joy.

Jaden whipped up another batch of young again potions, which were quickly downed.

Jaden: "Welcome home, sweetheart. I missed you."

Joy literally jumped into his arms (several times) in glee.

Joy: "Oh Jaden, I can't believe I'm really back! What do we do now?"

Jaden didn't even hesitate.

Jaden: "I think we should go on vacation, just the two of us. A lot of us science-nerds have been really jealous ever since Samura took a trip to the future. I say we check it out for ourselves--after making the world a better place!"

Joy: "The future, huh?"

Jaden: "But here's the best part, love. There's no ocean in the future. It all dried up! And the showers there? They don't use water!"

Joy gasped. "It sounds heavenly! Why, my hydrophobia wouldn't be bothered at all!"

So off they went.

After a little dreampod woohoo on their first night and a late morning in bed, they preceded to meet the residents. Joy found their perpetual strut annoying.

Joy: "I don't understand. Why is everyone walking like that? Do they just woohoo off the home lot constantly or something!?"

Jaden, on the other hand, was more interested in the bots.

Jaden: "Wow, I wish science would've let me build something like this!"

The joke was on them, however, when they pelted him with dew.

Jaden: "Haha, I'm already pink! Silly townie."

Joy did indeed appreciate the sonic showers.

Although she didn't manage to avoid water entirely.

Jetpacks were also a major vacation theme.

The jetpack woohoo, needless to say, was out of this world.

They also came to an important decision about their own future together.

Joy: "Is it okay that I don't want any kids, at least for now? I'm really enjoying just being young again with you. I mean, I know we only had the one, but . . ."

Jaden just shrugged. "That's alright. I've been a father four times now. Felicia and I had a few, you know, after you died."

Joy: "What!? With my sister?"

Jaden quickly back peddled. "But that's all over! She's dead! And um, I brought you and only you back, baby! Erm, flowers?"

Joy: "Aw, I can't stay mad at you, baby."

Jaden: "So, you forgive me?"

Joy: "Of course."

Jaden: "That's good because, I was wondering . . . will you re-marry me?"

In the desert, far away from any hint of water, they renewed their vows.

And commemorated the evening with a digiblast show at city hall before returning home from an unforgettable vacation.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 2/18/14
« Reply #1105 on: February 18, 2014, 09:23:30 PM »
He had kids with her sister and yet she's cool with it.  Jaden is the smoothest operator ever in the history of Sims.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1106 on: February 18, 2014, 11:21:27 PM »
He had kids with her sister and yet she's cool with it.  Jaden is the smoothest operator ever in the history of Sims.

Totally have to agree with Pippin on this one XD lol  I love Jaden.  There is just something about him hehehe and seeing more of the future is REALLY making me want ITF... just can't afford it right now.  Gotta wait till next payday, I think, if I have any extra after bills...

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1107 on: February 19, 2014, 04:29:43 AM »
The proposal scene was so simple, yet so beautiful...sigh.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #1108 on: February 19, 2014, 08:20:20 AM »
I forgot how pretty Joy was! I still need ITF. And Joy...oh Joy...you should've slapped him!
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1109 on: February 19, 2014, 08:35:41 AM »
It isn't a dynasty of mass-pollination without someone proposing to someone with "hey, I had kids with your sister/younger cousin/ex-girlfriend, please marry me?"

That sunset proposal/wedding, though. <3
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded