Author Topic: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 4/6/14  (Read 438933 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/28/14
« Reply #1020 on: January 31, 2014, 05:44:55 PM »

I sense some Beauty and the Beast action! As for Thana, oh she cracks me up!  ;D

Absolutely inspired by Beauty and the Beast. I actually thought about building Percival a Beast's castle look-alike, but just wasn't in the mood to build it.

Love how Thana is playing matchmaker  :=)  I don't have Midnight Hollows.  Is that pig-tailed girl a townie?

She is indeed a townie. Midnight Hollow is gorgeous and full of interesting looking sims. And Thana, do something nice? Could it be?

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!

That is so freaking awesome! I can't wait to see how that ends up!

Thanks! Poor Percival, I really have tormented him long enough, don't you think?

Eeee!  Love it when Thana makes an appearance!  Her and Percy's interactions are just so much fun!

You can thank Azokka, then, for wanting to have Percival as her butler! It's been fun to write about their adventure together.

Aw, matchmaking.  I do love an unexpected cameo.  Percy's going to have to get over his victim complex if he wants to be seductive, though.

I know right! Percival practically reeks of desperation. I wonder if Thana has a cure for that, too?

I hope that grey girl can get past Percy's lycanthropy. He might sound whiny, but I just feel sorry for him. :(

And I'm not saying that solely because I want grey Dojo children in the future. Why would I ever say such a thing?

P.S. I love the way you build and everything about it.

Thanks! I love building, and I spent a lot of time on Everette's house in particular. You'll probably be seeing a lot more of that mansion. And yes, of grey Dojo nooboos. Am I hinting at things in the future? Abso-freakin'-lutely.  ;)

Thana's expression in the second to last picture is priceless, like "A hairy werewolf hunk shouting at me and blaming me for something good! Just a super-boringly normal day, so I'm going to eat plenty of candies to get sugar rush and make thing at least look interesting"

Thana makes so many hilarious expressions! She's always doing bizarre things to make me laugh.

Percy must marry Lady Grayfeathers!

I'm not familiar with the name Lady Grayfeathers, although it does seem rather apt for her. Is this a character from a book or something?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/28/14
« Reply #1021 on: January 31, 2014, 05:45:38 PM »
Future Tidings

Samura sorted out her outfits and looked approvingly at herself in the mirror. That'll do, she concluded.

Then it was time to say goodbye.

Gwenyth: "I'm so jealous! I wish I could come with you!"

Samura: "Oh, grams. You know there's no food replicator stocked full of ambrosia where I'm going."

Gwenyth: "I know, I know."

Rhaven just sniffled back tears. "My baby girl! You'll be an old lady next I see you."

Samura: "Oh, mom! Stop exaggerating. You know I have to come back in time for my adult portrait."

And then, before anyone else had the time to get all needlessly sentimental on her, she was off.

After all, the years would pass slowly for her, but for the rest of them it would be as if she had only been gone for a few minutes.

Samura looked around Oasis Landing with awe, and she took one quick ride on her jetpack to get a good view before stashing it safely away for later, non-dynasty days.

Then it was time to say hello to the family.

She was pleased to find they'd kept up with the daredevil tradition.

And they willingly shared their sprite forms with her, to aid her in supermaxing Advanced Technology.

Apparently, she was pretty famous in the future, as well as the present.

"Good luck!" a woman who claimed to be her great-great-something-or-another said. "Not that you need it, of course. We already know all about the dynasty--and the legacy too."

Samura didn't really understand what they were going on about, but before she could inquire further she suddenly found herself quite distracted by a handsome stranger.

And, in an instant, she forgot about everything else.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nandarelle

• Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 1/31/14
« Reply #1022 on: January 31, 2014, 05:57:56 PM »
The legacy?? Does that mean there will be more Dojo goodness when this ends?

Backing up... I have been reading both of your dynasties recently, and I love them.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1023 on: January 31, 2014, 06:12:02 PM »
Nice, clever move to show all of the elders before she heads off to the future and they go into "pause" mode.
I'll be interested to see if and how the future Dojos play into the storyline almost as much as simply watching Samura's storyline play out.

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #1024 on: January 31, 2014, 07:02:18 PM »
Samura's gorgeous! I think it's funny how she's named for someone who's roughly a thousand or so years older than her, and she's supermaxing advanced technology. Heh heh.....irony.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1025 on: February 01, 2014, 02:15:02 AM »
Samura's gorgeous! I think it's funny how she's named for someone who's roughly a thousand or so years older than her, and she's supermaxing advanced technology. Heh heh.....irony.
Actually, I did the approximate math once, and I don't think Samura the First would be much older than 500. Yeah, it takes roughly about 95 days/years to reach ambrosia, but if you get a new generation every 25 or so years (I think the wait only got stupidly long once because Shawnya wouldn't die), it should only take about 200-300-ish years per Immortal Dynasty. This is just a rough estimation, though.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1026 on: February 01, 2014, 04:29:06 AM »
The future and the Dojos descendents looks cool. Good luck to Samura in future.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1027 on: February 01, 2014, 04:46:55 AM »
Auden Dunes isn't bad choice! He has gorgeous blue eyes and his traits aren't half bad, although he dislikes children.

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #1028 on: February 01, 2014, 08:32:05 AM »
Actually, I did the approximate math once, and I don't think Samura the First would be much older than 500. Yeah, it takes roughly about 95 days/years to reach ambrosia, but if you get a new generation every 25 or so years (I think the wait only got stupidly long once because Shawnya wouldn't die), it should only take about 200-300-ish years per Immortal Dynasty. This is just a rough estimation, though.
Huh. For some reason, whenever I do 'generations math,' as my grandpa calls it, I usually go way overbroad....whoops.

Still ironic, though.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #1029 on: February 01, 2014, 10:53:01 AM »
I need to get Into The Future, but my game disk has been so fussy lately. My game keeps freezing on me. Anyway, do the descendants have any names? If so, could you name a few? They all have Samura II skin color! Now that is cool!  :D  And I heard legacy,  ???  Rhoxi, are you planning something?
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1030 on: February 01, 2014, 08:28:42 PM »
Oh my goodness! They kept the rainbow skin! And a Rhoxi Legacy?! That just sounds amazing.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1031 on: February 01, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »
Ooooo!  Future Dojos!  I haven't gotten ITF yet, so this just makes me wanna get it XD

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1032 on: February 03, 2014, 06:42:29 PM »
The legacy?? Does that mean there will be more Dojo goodness when this ends?

Backing up... I have been reading both of your dynasties recently, and I love them.

Aw, thank you! And yes! I couldn't very well just leave the Dojos behind after getting so attached to them. The legacy will be both something new and incorporate the Dojos. That probably doesn't make much sense, but then, well, it will.

Nice, clever move to show all of the elders before she heads off to the future and they go into "pause" mode.
I'll be interested to see if and how the future Dojos play into the storyline almost as much as simply watching Samura's storyline play out.

It was nice to show the elders before Samura left, and it also provided good justification for her decision to leave. Unfortunately, that really is all there is with the future Dojos.

It's certainly an odd contrast: traditional Samura and futuristic Samura. I kinda like it, though. After all, all of the newer Dojos are so much more modern, so it makes sense she would be too.

Oh gosh, that would take some consideration. I recall estimating Everette to be around 200, because I had to give a general age for him to be on The Bachelorette.

The future and the Dojos descendents looks cool. Good luck to Samura in future.:)

The future descendants unfortunately only have Samura's genes. Maybe the others being elders don't get future descendants? Not really sure. There was basically one green male who looked just like her but thinner, one green female with her features but thicker, and some generic clone faced Caucasian sims.   

Auden Dunes isn't bad choice! He has gorgeous blue eyes and his traits aren't half bad, although he dislikes children.

So do I, so I can't really count that against him  :P He had a great nose, too!

I need to get Into The Future, but my game disk has been so fussy lately. My game keeps freezing on me. Anyway, do the descendants have any names? If so, could you name a few? They all have Samura II skin color! Now that is cool!  :D  And I heard legacy,  ???  Rhoxi, are you planning something?

I actually don't recall their names and didn't remember to write them down, but they were pretty much either Samura-clones or the dreaded clone-face-clones. And planning something? Who me?  ;D

They kept the Daredevil trait! That's awesome! I love how the rainbow slider skin also lived on in the Dojo descendants. Good luck to Samura 2.0 as she wraps up this journey!

Yes! I was thrilled that descendants apparently share traits! Or maybe it was just a coincidence? I'm not sure, but either way, I loved that they were both daredevils.

Oh my goodness! They kept the rainbow skin! And a Rhoxi Legacy?! That just sounds amazing.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to writing a legacy. The dynasties have been a ton of fun, but I'm ready for a new project.

Ooooo!  Future Dojos!  I haven't gotten ITF yet, so this just makes me wanna get it XD

The future stuff is pretty cool and very well designed. I was a little disappointing by buying a home in the future, though; it was buggy, well, as you'll see below!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1033 on: February 03, 2014, 06:42:51 PM »
Ephemeral

It didn't take long for Samura to decide that she liked Auden Dunes.

She would've preferred to make her first move without that box in the way, but sometimes when the time is right you just have to go for it anyway.

They ended the night star gazing after deciding to go steady.

Samura certainly wished things would've gone even further than that, but it was getting late and she was tired. Her first woohoo would have to wait. She spent the night at the community center and purchased the largest, most expensive house first thing in the morning because hey, why not?

Her new house was spacious, but it had an unfortunate problem in that it couldn't seem to actually shut out visitors. The paparazzi, free to waltz right in, had no qualms getting up close and personal while she tried to get some sleep.

This caused Samura a great deal of anxiety.

Despite the alarming lack of security in the future, life was otherwise simple. Samura took up a job with the local astronomy lab and worked to improve her logic so that she could be an astrophysicist.

The locals were eager to exchange sprite forms, and she readily obtained the last one needed to supermax advanced technology.

And, of course, she went on lots of dates with Auden, which usually winded up moving into the bedroom.

Or the nearest hot tub.

Winter turned into spring, which turned into summer, fall, and back again to winter.

And Samura was very happy.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
Re: Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty: 2/3/14
« Reply #1034 on: February 03, 2014, 07:50:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's Daft punk in this  pictures...
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

anything