Author Topic: The Cremona Random Town Jump Project  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
Re: The Cremona Random Town Jump Project
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 09:34:27 AM »
Oh forget it, the next fire is also bugged. I better change his LTW and get him a new career.

An outdoor market brings it's own troubles when it is winter, better thaw Atria Maroon.

On another consignment market trip and Atria is making a snow angel in her bikini, I think she is feeling suicidal.

Ah yes, another full moon and more zombies.

Wonderful a paparazzi decided to die on the lot and thus wake the entire household up much too early for any of them.

Wait, the zombie passed away as well just a few sim minutes later? Oh great another round of interruptions.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
Re: The Cremona Random Town Jump Project
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 07:58:56 AM »
While waiting for the twins to grow into young adults I decided to have Beulah mess around with potions to see if I could get one to make an invisible friend real later.
The result so far ? 1 discovered potion and 4 explosions.

Another night, another paparazzi death on the lot, and once again most of the family is asleep.

Time for Zosime's adult birthday she wanted on in private since she didn't want anyone to see her yet.

Tomorrow will be really busy though, 3 birthdays again that day.

The day passed by fast and thus it was time for another triple birthday.
First up is Luciano! I rolled the evil trait for him when he grew up.

Then it is Beulah's turn! I rolled the proper trait for her.

And then it is finally Tyson's turn!

I decided to move in and marry Wednesday Adams, in other words Luciano is the heir.
Unfortunately the dresser bugged out on me and refused to show the hairstyle I did pick for Wednesday, so you get a live shot instead.

Ah graduation day and moving day as well.

Time to roll for the next town and the roll says 1 - in other words back to good ol' Sunset Valley.
I will be very busy this weekend so don't expect another post until sometime next week.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.