Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 549220 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the Third Date
« Reply #1365 on: September 09, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »

Haha, oh, all of this Tenshin love it just hilarious and wonderful. Who'd have thought the audience would start rooting for the bachelors to date each other instead of Marielle? Can I be Team Everette and Team Tenshin?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1366 on: September 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
Haha, oh, all of this Tenshin love it just hilarious and wonderful. Who'd have thought the audience would start rooting for the bachelors to date each other instead of Marielle? Can I be Team Everette and Team Tenshin?

Why not?  There's no conflict there lol.  I say go for it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #1367 on: September 09, 2013, 07:40:29 PM »
Yep, I'm Team Tenshin. ;D I'm thinking more romance than bromance, we're a pretty accepting forum, right?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1368 on: September 09, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »
No offense in the slightest. I was just really pleased with how those two matched up so neatly. :P

That's always nice.

*looks at all the Tenshin love with a big, stupid grin*

Can I just say that I love you guys? All of you. Absolutely love ya. I really do. All of this is just fantastic. Swirl-Girl? I love that banner. Love, love, love it. The fact that it's a five-second rush job just makes it all the better in my eyes. If you wanna shrink it down for me, I'd totes flaunt it around. If anyone else makes any, please PM them to me, I wanna see what you come up with.

PM them to me too please ;D

TENSHIN. It's like the most perfect love. I love a good bromance.

This is so hilarious. I love it.

Well, Blayzen's is not so much an independant banner as two individual banners with a caption. I really like it to (and had a variant of it on mine) but I also like the idea of one banner for Tenshin. (Not to sound greedy or anything, of course. I just think it's nice to have a back-up plan in case things don't pan out between Kenshin and Marielle.  :P)

Oh. It's been awhile. I just remember it being pretty.

SMH, LOL. A boy's got to have options!

Right?

You can definitely be both since apparently Team Tenshin has nothing to do with Marielle.

Why not?  There's no conflict there lol.  I say go for it!

Yes.

Yep, I'm Team Tenshin. ;D I'm thinking more romance than bromance, we're a pretty accepting forum, right?

It's so funny, I just think of them as close friends, like the closest, you know they just met but they have that connection that's not like with anyone else--okay, you're right, that does so really romancey :P
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1369 on: September 09, 2013, 08:35:24 PM »
I admit that I am a little concerned in regards to Kenshin. It seems more of the readers are shipping him with Talus than Marielle! I am fortunate for the existance of an impartial algorithm, I suppose.  :P

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1370 on: September 09, 2013, 08:39:03 PM »
Everyone's shipping Tenshin because they already know Marielle's going to choose Everette.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1371 on: September 09, 2013, 09:29:21 PM »
Everyone's shipping Tenshin because they already know Marielle's going to choose Everette.
Ah, Pippin, my old friend, do you know the fandom concept that is an "OT3"?  ;)

No, but I agree with Rosa that I do see it more as a really, really close friendship. But you can ship 'em all you want as far as I'm concerned. (And like it's made so very hard to do.  :P)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1372 on: September 09, 2013, 10:56:03 PM »

Well, there's no conflict of interest if you view Tenshin as a romance instead of a bromance. If it's a bromance, then I'm rooting for way too many bachelors. If it's a romance, well, only Gwendy has herself to blame as far as my mind is concerned! *waggles eyebrows knowingly; stifles giggles* But seriously, I really do love both Talus and Kenshin, as independent characters. Even though I have a particular interest in Everette's success, I can't help but cheer so many other bachelors on due to their sheer awesomeness.

Also, Pippen, your absolute and single-minded devotedness to Team Everette always makes me laugh. Thank you.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1373 on: September 09, 2013, 11:58:48 PM »
I admit that I am a little concerned in regards to Kenshin. It seems more of the readers are shipping him with Talus than Marielle! I am fortunate for the existance of an impartial algorithm, I suppose.  :P

This is very true. They do seem to favour that pairing. And again yes, you are fortunate that it doesn't matter what they think :P

*rolls eyes* Yes, because everyone knows this.

Ah, Pippin, my old friend, do you know the fandom concept that is an "OT3"?  ;)

No, but I agree with Rosa that I do see it more as a really, really close friendship. But you can ship 'em all you want as far as I'm concerned. (And like it's made so very hard to do.  :P)

Muahahahah Gwendy you bad girl :P

I know, seriously there's even more than...never mind, shutting up  :-X

Well, there's no conflict of interest if you view Tenshin as a romance instead of a bromance. If it's a bromance, then I'm rooting for way too many bachelors. If it's a romance, well, only Gwendy has herself to blame as far as my mind is concerned! *waggles eyebrows knowingly; stifles giggles* But seriously, I really do love both Talus and Kenshin, as independent characters. Even though I have a particular interest in Everette's success, I can't help but cheer so many other bachelors on due to their sheer awesomeness.

Also, Pippen, your absolute and single-minded devotedness to Team Everette always makes me laugh. Thank you.

Yeah, haha oh wow, this thread! I think I better hurry and get the next update together before we get a full-on shippingpalooza in here! And I agree, it's hard to pick just one.

Funny, it makes me roll my eyes. Well, it does now. But I guess I could laugh instead, that's more pleasant. Thing is, Everette is ahead this week, so he's not wrong--for Week 1, anyway.

By samoht04

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1374 on: September 10, 2013, 02:36:56 AM »
I still think it's a Bromance, rather than a romance, though I love the way you guys think  ;D
But still, we all know who's going to win...

*spells out 'Leo' with hands (silently)*
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Special Treat!
« Reply #1375 on: September 10, 2013, 03:53:39 AM »
I still think it's a Bromance, rather than a romance, though I love the way you guys think  ;D
But still, we all know who's going to win...

*spells out 'Leo' with hands (silently)*

I think so too, but people love romantic subtext and will read it anywhere.

Still quiet, I see ;)

I have a special treat for you all! intl_incident, in our moment of need, has graciously created some lovely banners for Team Marielle! She even made two options! I think the saying is quite clever. Unfortunately, I don't have space in my signature :( So you must use them for me! Enjoy!

By samoht04

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #1376 on: September 10, 2013, 04:58:13 AM »
Oh my. That update was pure gold. I could not stop laughing. Now I'm not entirely promoting violence, but I wouldn't mind seeing Talus enact his threat to Dominic. That would really make me laugh. Is that bad of me?  :-\

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1377 on: September 10, 2013, 06:11:07 AM »
Oh, those banners are great! I think I prefer the second one, but I love them both. Too bad I don't have any room in my signature, either!  :P

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1378 on: September 10, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »
Oh my. That update was pure gold. I could not stop laughing. Now I'm not entirely promoting violence, but I wouldn't mind seeing Talus enact his threat to Dominic. That would really make me laugh. Is that bad of me?  :-\
Well, speaking as the person who made Talus up, you probably don't want to see that. It's . . . not coming from a good place. It's actually kinda not fun at all.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #1379 on: September 10, 2013, 10:50:35 PM »
Well, speaking as the person who made Talus up, you probably don't want to see that. It's . . . not coming from a good place. It's actually kinda not fun at all.
Oh my. Well I'll definitely keep that in mind. I guess sweet and quiet Talus can have a dark side as well.