Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548823 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the Third Date
« Reply #1350 on: September 08, 2013, 09:34:26 PM »
Oooh. I think this is one of my favorite updates. Lots of banter and showing where people's (sims) heads are. I promised I'd be nice, but that Dominic...oooooh. Leo is a good guy and very humble. That was awesome of him to cook for the house. What was Nathaniel up to on that computer?! Is he trying to insinuate something? So he's the one behind the Tenshin hype, lol. Squirt's right. We need a Tenshin banner ;D

I'm still so in love with Kenshin. He's such a man. Surprisingly enough, he isn't even evil.

This update was worth the wait, Rosa!

Kenshin was rather baffled as to how he should take this. Knowing how you are with your Evil sims, I told him to take it as a compliment.  :P

I would whole-heartedly support Tenshin banners. I know I'd be wearing one.  ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1351 on: September 08, 2013, 09:37:15 PM »
Aw, haha, I love the picture of Everette! Did Leopold do that autonomously, or did he pop a wish? Just curious.

Oh Kenshin, so adorably clueless!

Neither. Magz wanted him to do it and he likes painting, so he went along with it.

But is he, though?  ??? Muahahaha maybe he was only pretending innocence . . .

I'm guessing the portrait of Everette is a wedding gift for Marielle and her green hunk of a Dojo.  Way to plan ahead, Leopold!

No, just a regular gift for just Marielle :P You're so hilarious, Pippin.

Hah! Oh, Leopold. We get the best faces from this bunch. They are so varied, but so astonishingly civil! (At times...)
Is there a Tenshin banner yet? There ought to be. I think I'll be team Tenshin. ;D

Someone has one. I remember seeing it. Enjoy Team Tenshin. That's quite funny. I like it. Who knew there would be a team comprised of a bromance comprised of two bachelors? I did not see that coming before I went public with this story . . . lol

Oooh. I think this is one of my favorite updates. Lots of banter and showing where people's (sims) heads are. I promised I'd be nice, but that Dominic...oooooh. Leo is a good guy and very humble. That was awesome of him to cook for the house. What was Nathaniel up to on that computer?! Is he trying to insinuate something? So he's the one behind the Tenshin hype, lol. Squirt's right. We need a Tenshin banner ;D

I'm still so in love with Kenshin. He's such a man. Surprisingly enough, he isn't even evil.

This update was worth the wait, Rosa!

Haha! Wow. Funny. Glad I decided to include what they do between dates! I didn't have to, you know, but since they have to do something and I can't just not take screenshots anymore, ever . . .
Magz told me he would want to, when I asked what all the bachelors would do with their free time, and it seemed perfect timing. Nathaniel didn't have anything to do with Tenshin. He was surfing the Bachelorette fansites, and that's what Talus found.

Who knew you could fall for a non-Evil Sim?

Thank you! It was not easy to put together, so that is very reassuring.

Kenshin was rather baffled as to how he should take this. Knowing how you are with your Evil sims, I told him to take it as a compliment.  :P

I would whole-heartedly support Tenshin banners. I know I'd be wearing one.  ;D

Hahahaha poor Kenshin. He's like, What?

I love so much how both Audren and Gwendy support Tenshin. It's really nice.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #1352 on: September 08, 2013, 09:39:05 PM »
I'm guessing the portrait of Everette is a wedding gift for Marielle and her green hunk of a Dojo.  Way to plan ahead, Leopold!

Dream on Pippin.  ::)  Leopold is just a nice guy. 
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #1353 on: September 08, 2013, 10:00:08 PM »

Who knew you could fall for a non-Evil Sim?

Hahahaha poor Kenshin. He's like, What?

Lol. I'm really a nice person, really I am ;D  But something about that guy makes me want to tarnish him ::)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1354 on: September 08, 2013, 10:15:36 PM »
Someone has one. I remember seeing it. Enjoy Team Tenshin. That's quite funny. I like it. Who knew there would be a team comprised of a bromance comprised of two bachelors? I did not see that coming before I went public with this story . . . lol

I know Blayzen has a thing in her signature with the banners for Kenshin and Talus with the caption, "Tenshin: A Bachelorette Bromance," but that's all I've seen in regards to Tenshin. (I had the two of them in my signature for a while, but I ran out of room.)

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1355 on: September 08, 2013, 10:32:22 PM »

Lol. I'm really a nice person, really I am ;D  But something about that guy makes me want to tarnish him ::)

Haha if this was IRL Bachelorette, they'd be falling over themselve to tarnish each other.  But these guys are too nice to each other.  Leopold cooks for them, Kenshin gives Talus a gift.  Really sponsors when does the bloodbath start?

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #1356 on: September 08, 2013, 10:36:17 PM »
They are all so darn civil! Men!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1357 on: September 08, 2013, 10:43:42 PM »
lol, I loved that update.  So cute!  I am on team Tenshin!  No matter who wins Marielle, Tenshin needs to remain a thing!

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #1358 on: September 08, 2013, 10:48:35 PM »
We got a Tenshin banner! ;D

It was just a quick 5 second kludge, but they went together surprisingly well! Well, except for that little imperfection that I noticed just now. :-[

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1359 on: September 08, 2013, 11:09:41 PM »
Dream on Pippin.  ::)  Leopold is just a nice guy.

I know--this guy is Team Everette all by himself.

You are so naughty!

I know Blayzen has a thing in her signature with the banners for Kenshin and Talus with the caption, "Tenshin: A Bachelorette Bromance," but that's all I've seen in regards to Tenshin. (I had the two of them in my signature for a while, but I ran out of room.)

I knew I saw it somewhere! If Blayzen wants to share, I really like hers. It's pretty :)

Haha if this was IRL Bachelorette, they'd be falling over themselve to tarnish each other.  But these guys are too nice to each other.  Leopold cooks for them, Kenshin gives Talus a gift.  Really sponsors when does the bloodbath start?

They're really a friendly bunch. None of them have even been autonomously mean to each other. Maybe I should turn jealousy back on :P

They are all so darn civil! Men!

Right, it's because they're men. That's why.

lol, I loved that update.  So cute!  I am on team Tenshin!  No matter who wins Marielle, Tenshin needs to remain a thing!

I can see the fanfics now . . .

We got a Tenshin banner! ;D

It was just a quick 5 second kludge, but they went together surprisingly well! Well, except for that little imperfection that I noticed just now. :-[

Since Blayzen already has one, maybe Team Tenshin can ask if you can use hers. No offence to yours, Swirl-Girl, as we know you are good at this kind of thing but as you pointed out, this one is a little rushed.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #1360 on: September 08, 2013, 11:51:14 PM »
No offense in the slightest. I was just really pleased with how those two matched up so neatly. :P

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1361 on: September 09, 2013, 12:35:58 AM »
*looks at all the Tenshin love with a big, stupid grin*

Can I just say that I love you guys? All of you. Absolutely love ya. I really do. All of this is just fantastic. Swirl-Girl? I love that banner. Love, love, love it. The fact that it's a five-second rush job just makes it all the better in my eyes. If you wanna shrink it down for me, I'd totes flaunt it around. If anyone else makes any, please PM them to me, I wanna see what you come up with.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #1362 on: September 09, 2013, 02:08:29 AM »
TENSHIN. It's like the most perfect love. I love a good bromance.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1363 on: September 09, 2013, 06:10:45 AM »
Well, Blayzen's is not so much an independant banner as two individual banners with a caption. I really like it to (and had a variant of it on mine) but I also like the idea of one banner for Tenshin. (Not to sound greedy or anything, of course. I just think it's nice to have a back-up plan in case things don't pan out between Kenshin and Marielle.  :P)

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #1364 on: September 09, 2013, 07:56:29 AM »
I just think it's nice to have a back-up plan in case things don't pan out between Kenshin and Marielle.  :P)

SMH, LOL. A boy's got to have options!