Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548535 times)

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Snake Charming
« Reply #1200 on: July 21, 2013, 12:18:40 PM »
I am so psyched that there's another update! I also have to agree that Marielle really does have a "love for life!" We're just lucky that she's taking us and our favorite bachelors on this particular life journey with her...Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Snake Charming
« Reply #1201 on: July 27, 2013, 04:03:04 AM »
I just caught up with this! It's only taken me foreva. But this is so fun! Great job, Rosa. I'm really enjoying it. I'd love to volunteer a sim in the future for any more of these projects as well.  ;D

Thank you! Glad you're enjoying ti.

I am so psyched that there's another update! I also have to agree that Marielle really does have a "love for life!" We're just lucky that she's taking us and our favorite bachelors on this particular life journey with her...Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Yes, Miss Neige is full of joie de vivre. I do apologise for the spread-out updates. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story so much.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Dancing
« Reply #1202 on: July 27, 2013, 04:16:21 AM »
Nathaniel: All right! They have 'Dead on the Dance Floor'!

Dimitri: All right, let's get this party started!

Nathaniel: Want to dance with the best dancer here?
Marielle (giggling): And who would that be?
Nathaniel: Guess.

Nathaniel: The ceiling can't hold us, baby!

Marielle: Thank you, Nathaniel. You're a great dancer.
Nathaniel: Oh, I know.

Dimitri: Excuse me, perhaps you can help me. I was hoping for a chance to dance with the prettiest girl in the room. So, what do you think? Do I have a chance?
Marielle (laughing): Of course! 

Dimitri (exaggerated relief): Oh, good.
Marielle: But only if you can keep up with these moves!

Marielle: Thanks, Dimitri. That was fun.

Dominic: Oh, yeah. This is happening.

Dominic: Raise the roof! Ooh ooh!

Marielle: How low can you go?
Dominic: The lowest of them all! Watch me!
Marielle: Yep, you win! Thanks, Dominic!

Kenshin: May I have this dance?
Marielle: Of course!

Marielle: Hey, you really have some moves, Kenshin!
Kenshin: It must be all the toning and stretching from the martial arts.

Marielle: Well, let's go crazy!

Marielle: Thanks, Kenshin, that was loads of fun.
Kenshin: I am happy to dance with you at any time.

Marielle: Hey, Talus, don't think you get out of this!
Talus: And why would I wish to get out of dancing with such a lovely woman?

Marielle: I've never seen anyone dance like you before!
Talus: We are from different lands. I am similarly unfamiliar with your ways of dancing. What is that you are doing now?
Marielle (laughing): I call it the Wave!
Talus: Fascinating.

Dominic Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dimitri Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Next, it's time for . . . The Love Tester!

By samoht04

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1203 on: July 27, 2013, 04:38:44 AM »
Haha, great update! It made me laugh  :P
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1204 on: July 27, 2013, 05:02:29 AM »
Great update. And the dance(moves) were great. It's good to see that Nathaniel got the first dance with Marielle and enjoy it. Everyone dance was also nice to see. They should have great time dancing. Looking forward for next update.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1205 on: July 27, 2013, 07:36:17 AM »
How can Talus not know the Wave! Trolls must not have as much fun at parties, then!  :P

I must've said it before somewhere, but I love Marielle's little hat that she has. Very Marielle-like of her.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1206 on: July 27, 2013, 09:14:48 AM »
How can Talus not know the Wave! Trolls must not have as much fun at parties, then!  :P

I must've said it before somewhere, but I love Marielle's little hat that she has. Very Marielle-like of her.
Different culture, different dance moves.  ;) If it makes you feel any better, Rosenrot probably knows it (and is probably saying the same thing from home).

I'm still trying to figure out how she keeps it on. Bobby pins, or is it attached to a hair clip?
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #1207 on: July 27, 2013, 09:19:51 AM »
Headband.
They are all such good dancers! ;D

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1208 on: July 27, 2013, 10:19:23 AM »
Awww!  That was just too adorable!  So cute, to see them all dancing.  Have to say though, my favorite was Talus's dance, simply for the different culture and dance moves.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1209 on: July 27, 2013, 10:57:13 AM »
Absolutely love how much Marielle took charge of that moment.  It's a nice contrast as several of the moments were arranged performances, so she just had to show up, but this was her time to shine.  Nice update!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1210 on: July 27, 2013, 11:10:01 AM »
Haha, great update! It made me laugh  :P

Buahaha, my plan is succeeding!

Great update. And the dance(moves) were great. It's good to see that Nathaniel got the first dance with Marielle and enjoy it. Everyone dance was also nice to see. They should have great time dancing. Looking forward for next update.:)

I think the Fun meters were through the roof. Everyone had a great time dancing :) Nathaniel was keen to show off what he's been practising in his spare time.

I'm sure trolls have brilliant troll parties. Haha especially if Rosenrot is involved.

Thank you thank you. She wanted to dress up for the circus and purple and gold seemed the perfect combination. The little hat was a must for such an occasion. She has a goal to wear something new every date! Let us see if she succeeds.

Different culture, different dance moves.  ;) If it makes you feel any better, Rosenrot probably knows it (and is probably saying the same thing from home).

I'm still trying to figure out how she keeps it on. Bobby pins, or is it attached to a hair clip?

Well, that was a fun little mental image. Reminds me when I shake my head in embarrassment for the people on television. Must be so much worse when it's one's own brother.

Headband.
They are all such good dancers! ;D

None of the above. Magic!
Oh yes, indeed. Although none of them has higher than a 3 in the hidden dancing skill, so it's clear that was not a priority in the bachelor preparations :P

Awww!  That was just too adorable!  So cute, to see them all dancing.  Have to say though, my favorite was Talus's dance, simply for the different culture and dance moves.

I'm glad you liked it. Vinyl put in a dance floor so it must be used. I thought it was a fun character moment for each of them. I tried to write it that way, at least. I'm glad his moves came across the way I wanted, although from the screenshots I took you would really believe he was doing a different dance entirely to everyone else. All part of the plan ;D

Absolutely love how much Marielle took charge of that moment.  It's a nice contrast as several of the moments were arranged performances, so she just had to show up, but this was her time to shine.  Nice update!

Oh yes, she's a take-charge kind of gal. I wanted to balance all the performance with some action. It's funny to me--I started this date with the idea--all right, now what? They've done everything there is to do. So I came up with more for them to do, and then I shot the performances, and it's turning out that I seem to have overcompensated. This date is turning out to be very long. It's almost over, but there is some very important stuff yet to happen.

By samoht04

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1211 on: July 27, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »
... Although none of them has higher than a 3 in the hidden dancing skill, so it's clear that was not a priority in the bachelor preparations :P

Can you get higher than a 3 in dancing or club dancing?  I thought that was the "expert" value.

The update was fun!  Can't wait to see more.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1212 on: July 27, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »
Can you get higher than a 3 in dancing or club dancing?  I thought that was the "expert" value.

The update was fun!  Can't wait to see more.

Seriously? I thought it went up to 10! Well, I am disappointed in Marielle then. She has a three and she was not impressing me at all. Don't tell her I said so. :P

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1213 on: July 28, 2013, 01:49:27 AM »
Please note: I changed the name of the song they're dancing to. I think this song fits better. Click with caution as with all YouTube links. I recommend you never read comments on any YouTube video as they are frequently degrading/stupid/pointless. Just listening to the song while reading the story is better ;)

By samoht04

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #1214 on: July 28, 2013, 09:12:50 AM »
Please note: I changed the name of the song they're dancing to. I think this song fits better. Click with caution as with all YouTube links. I recommend you never read comments on any YouTube video as they are frequently degrading/stupid/pointless. Just listening to the song while reading the story is better ;)

Oh my gosh! You are so right. I read the scene first, read this comment, and then read the scene again with music and the scene just seemed to come alive. Love it!  ;D
I love the song also.  ;)

anything