Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548801 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Second Date Part II
« Reply #1065 on: June 15, 2013, 07:27:35 PM »
Stop! Sponsor time!

I love how Nathaniel uses his fairy powers to cheat the claw machine.  :) I wish I had that ability.

*looks up at all the "Great timing, Talus!" posts* Sorry.  :(

Considering how they're all designed to cheat us, I'd say it's only fair.

You have nothing to apologise for. It's not as though you told him to do it. Unless you have some inside conduit to the game that I don't know about :o On the plus side, now you know how Magz felt when everyone was freaking out about Leopold interrupting. Sims have no concept of the show or what's going on. We assign them motives they can't possibly have.

Well, I can't speak for anybody else, but as a fellow sponsor, I can't say with complete honesty that I am unhappy with Talus' entrance. There is a certain small competitive part of me that relishes the misfortunes of other bachelors. Fortunately, this is a fairly small part of me.  ;)

Hahahahah
I have nothing else to say to that. :D

Personally, I found it quite funny, and as Nathaniel's sponsor I'd say it's no huge loss for him. He'll be back on his feet soon  ;)

I love how the bachelors are all kind of equal. On the real show this season, everyone's already singled out the one guy to be the "bad guy," and every other confession cam is about how they hate him, and how deceitful he is, but on this show it's all good! Besides Nathaniel thinking he's better than everyone else, it's all about getting higher in Marielle's graces, rather than trying to drag down other competitors.

As the game player, I'd say . . . nope, I'm not going to say anything. I'll let you all stew on that ;D

I'd say that's part of why this is friendlier than the actual show. It fits the friendliness of the forums,I think.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #1066 on: June 15, 2013, 07:30:19 PM »
I delight in all the misfortune's befalling these Sims  ;D
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #1067 on: June 15, 2013, 07:45:25 PM »
Oh, a cliff hanger!
My fairies do that autonomously all the time. But, maybe that's my fault for buying them a claw machine. It's the main source of income for many of my sims. Argh! Inspiration! *Scampers Off*

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1068 on: June 15, 2013, 08:58:59 PM »

Okay, that is just a gorgeous horse. Not really the point, but it's so pretty! If I were in Dom's shoes, I wouldn't be able to resist giving it a pat either! Clever Talus, sweeping in to interrupt Nathaniel's would be magic moment. It's nice when sims oblige and do dramatic things to entertain us readers.

Offline Silviak

• Whovian
  • Townie
    • MA Dunham Writes
« Reply #1069 on: June 16, 2013, 04:00:40 AM »
You guys as in the producers of the show. I don't like saying you all, so I said men in the humanist way, not the "all males" way. Sorry to be confusing. :x

Yay update!
When I'm not Simming, I'm {writing}.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1070 on: June 16, 2013, 04:30:24 AM »
Aah! Talus! Horrible timing! :( I thought Dominic's crooning over that horse was adorable.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1071 on: June 16, 2013, 11:39:35 AM »
I delight in all the misfortune's befalling these Sims  ;D

Well, of course you do.

Oh, a cliff hanger!
My fairies do that autonomously all the time. But, maybe that's my fault for buying them a claw machine. It's the main source of income for many of my sims. Argh! Inspiration! *Scampers Off*

It's a constant source of entertainment for mine. In the days when the Callahan house was full of fairies, I accumulated all manner of gnomes and so many stuffed bears. I will never have to buy a bears again in the entire dynasty.

Okay, that is just a gorgeous horse. Not really the point, but it's so pretty! If I were in Dom's shoes, I wouldn't be able to resist giving it a pat either! Clever Talus, sweeping in to interrupt Nathaniel's would be magic moment. It's nice when sims oblige and do dramatic things to entertain us readers.

Yes. Very lovely horse. Good job, Vinyl! Indeed, my Sims delight in doing all kinds of delightfully ridiculous things. Oh just wait until you see Marielle on the morning of the Rose Ceremony. But that's a long way off yet.

You guys as in the producers of the show. I don't like saying you all, so I said men in the humanist way, not the "all males" way. Sorry to be confusing. :x

Yay update!

Oh boy still confused. It honestly wasn't the 'guys' bit that confused me, I understand that usage, I just don't know who you're talking about. If you're talking about the characters of the production team or what.

Yay!

Aah! Talus! Horrible timing! :( I thought Dominic's crooning over that horse was adorable.

Yeah, he has a wish to be friends with Camelot. So cute! Unfortunately, he was too busy to fulfil it :( but I tried. He had to do all the date things.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Second Date Part I
« Reply #1072 on: June 16, 2013, 01:13:09 PM »
I may be terrible, but then again, telling me that is like going to a Metallica concert abd saying "It's loud!"  ;D

I promise you, I'm a GOOD sim in real life though  :P

LOL!! This made my day and when that happens, I must comment! I'm guessing you save all your evil "William" tendencies just for us!? If that's the case, I thank you for it!

As for the update, I really enjoyed the interactions with the "fortune teller." I felt so bad for Kenshin, he looked miserable but I guess I would be too if I was accused of being a Kleptomaniac and then randomly face-palmed!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am loving this date, great ideas and perfect scenery!  ;D
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Second Date Part I
« Reply #1073 on: June 16, 2013, 01:21:03 PM »
LOL!! This made my day and when that happens, I must comment! I'm guessing you save all your evil "William" tendencies just for us!? If that's the case, I thank you for it!

As for the update, I really enjoyed the interactions with the "fortune teller." I felt so bad for Kenshin, he looked miserable but I guess I would be too if I was accused of being a Kleptomaniac and then randomly face-palmed!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am loving this date, great ideas and perfect scenery!  ;D

I think that must be what he's doing.

Yeah, poor Kenshin. What kind of way is that for a gentleman to treat another? I'm glad you're enjoying! I came up with what I think are some creative ideas for the show, and I hope you enjoy those as well!

And now, ladies and gentlemen, a teeny tiny update! Enjoy!

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Back at the Mansion
« Reply #1074 on: June 16, 2013, 01:23:31 PM »
While Marielle and five bachelors are out having riotous fun at the circus, what are Leopold and Everette doing back at the mansion? Let's find out!

Everette: Care for a game of dominoes?
Leopold: Yes, all right.

Everette: You know, it's kind of a relief to have the place to ourselves, isn't it?
Leopold: Yeah, it really is! I've been looking forward to some time away from the fairy.
Everette: Eh, the fairy doesn't bother me so much. Yes, he behaves inappropriately--far too forward, if you ask me--but at least he maintains his focus.
Leopold: What do you mean?
Everette: What really bothers me is a man who plays with others' emotions. Like that Dominic fellow. Short attention span, that one.
Leopold: Well, he talks a big game, but surely he doesn't act on it?
Everette: Didn't you see--? Oh, that's right, you were upstairs with Marielle and Dimitri. Last night, he went outside with the ghost pianist and was trying to chat her up a bit. Caused a big stir. Apparently Talus thought he was in some kind of danger with the girl. Ran out throwing salt everywhere. The little fairy got into a big fuss as well. Started shouting at Dominic that Marielle wasn't someone to be messed with. Dominic tried to talk everyone down, kind of smooth things over, but I just haven't felt the same about him since then. You have to question his reasons for being here, don't you?
Leopold: I should say so! Has anyone told Marielle about this?
Everette: Not that I know of. His true nature will reveal itself in the end.
Leopold: Hmmm . . . (thinking) Dominic seems a nice young man under all that bravado... but I could be wrong.  Note to self to keep one eye on Dominic.

Meanwhile, back at the Organ Grinder, the show begins!

By samoht04

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
« Reply #1075 on: June 16, 2013, 03:14:19 PM »
My takeaways from this little update:
-Everette and Leopold need to star in a buddy cop drama, most likely centered around teaching punks and rude criminals how to behave properly and better conduct themselves
-Dominic's flirty ways will (hopefully) keep getting him in trouble, though his luck will prevent him from true danger (including the loss of kidneys, it seems) ;)
-Talus is the bestest and most cleverest of them all (salt! he knows how to handle everything!)  <3

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1076 on: June 16, 2013, 03:15:22 PM »
-Everette and Leopold need to star in a buddy cop drama, most likely centered around teaching punks and rude criminals how to behave properly and better conduct themselves

I love this. That is a FANTASTIC idea.  ;D
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1077 on: June 16, 2013, 03:29:21 PM »
Buddy cop film with Everette and Leopold?  This must happen!!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1078 on: June 16, 2013, 03:52:15 PM »
Kenshin: Well, at least they didn't say anything about me! *sigh of relief*

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1079 on: June 16, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »

This must happen! lol

And that was a neat update Rosa ^^  Always nice to know what's going on with those not on the date ^^  And watching them bond is pretty cool ^^