Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 549183 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Second Date Part I
« Reply #1035 on: June 12, 2013, 10:50:06 PM »
As an aside, I followed the link at the bottom, and saw that Vikram was also a Vinyl creation. I knew all the Organ Grinder stuff was hers, but I hadn't seen Vikram before. That's kind of cool!  :P

Vinyl made Vikram just for me ;D

And after entering the Wagon with the creepy old fortune teller, Dominic was never seen again...

Hahaha, what a cliffhanger, eh?

I believe you mean Dominic hehe. 

Wonderful update Rosa!  A circus is so much fun!  Can't wait to see the rest of the date!  Oh, also, just as a general for the sponsors and for Rosa: loved the Confession Cams!

I did mean Dominic.  I just fixed it  (hangs head in shame)

People do it all the time. I think it's due to the fact that both names start with D.

Thank you! I am excited about the circus! It is going to be very fun! I have to finish my exams before I really have time to put it together, though, I'm afraid. If only this update hadn't been so difficult. It did not want to be posted.

On that night, Raz Bhutin feasted. I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market  ;D

Buahaha, Wiry you are terrible :P

Oh god that venue is so cool (I fell in love with it once Vinyl posted it). I can't think of a better location or a date. Great update!

I know! I had a completely different plan for the second date but I was cruising the Valentine's Venues and I saw The Organ Grinder and I changed the plan entirely. It was too good to pass up. Thanks again to Vinyl for letting me use it and making me so many performers for it as well!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #1036 on: June 12, 2013, 10:57:37 PM »
I may be terrible, but then again, telling me that is like going to a Metallica concert abd saying "It's loud!"  ;D

I promise you, I'm a GOOD sim in real life though  :P
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1037 on: June 13, 2013, 02:54:58 AM »
I remember the Oragn Grinder! I entered that Valentine's Day contest too, but my entry wasn't a patch on Vinyl's  ;)
It looks like it's going to be an amazing date!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
« Reply #1038 on: June 13, 2013, 08:51:44 AM »
Whee, it's up!  Rosa and sponsors I'm rocking the 'Having a Blast' moodlet so hard right now - the reactions and interactions you're having with Raz are just too much fun.  Where's a heart emoticon when you need one, because I love this update so much.  <3

Since I can finally de-lurk I have to declare my adoration of all of the bachelors.  They're so unique and their confession cams do such a great job of highlighting their personalities and letting us viewers get to know them.  One has quite stolen my heart though.  Astute forumites might be able to guess who that is based on my new sig.   ;)

On that night, Raz Bhutin feasted. I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market  ;D
Wiry, can I quote you on that?  My profile needs a new phrase.  Also - my moodlet status is now 'Fiendishly Delighted.'

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #1039 on: June 13, 2013, 08:59:58 AM »
Whee, it's up!  Rosa and sponsors I'm rocking the 'Having a Blast' moodlet so hard right now - the reactions and interactions you're having with Raz are just too much fun.  Where's a heart emoticon when you need one, because I love this update so much.  <3

Since I can finally de-lurk I have to declare my adoration of all of the bachelors.  They're so unique and their confession cams do such a great job of highlighting their personalities and letting us viewers get to know them.  One has quite stolen my heart though.  Astute forumites might be able to guess who that is based on my new sig.   ;)
Wiry, can I quote you on that?  My profile needs a new phrase.  Also - my moodlet status is now 'Fiendishly Delighted.'
Go ahead  ;D

Fausta Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1040 on: June 13, 2013, 09:10:05 AM »
I may be terrible, but then again, telling me that is like going to a Metallica concert abd saying "It's loud!"  ;D

I promise you, I'm a GOOD sim in real life though  :P

You're right, if that's the news then what's the weather?

All right, I believe you--because you're so obviously getting all of your Evil out in the safe space of Sims.

I remember the Oragn Grinder! I entered that Valentine's Day contest too, but my entry wasn't a patch on Vinyl's  ;)
It looks like it's going to be an amazing date!

It's been killing both me and Vinyl to keep it secret so long, but look how well we did! And now the secret is out! Hurray!
It is. ;D

So fun to write! I liked making Raz the stereotypical shady fortune teller. He fit it so well! Especially considering his traits.

Aren't they wonderful? I'm quite impressed at the variety. See, this is why I made this story interactive because if I'd made all the bachelors myself they would all have been working out and walking dogs in their intros. The sponsors are much more creative than the actual bachelors on the show.

Go ahead  ;D

Wiry, you should start a business--'Will make up terribly Evil catchphrases at low, low prices!'

By samoht04

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1041 on: June 13, 2013, 09:19:47 AM »
I love your circus, and Raz is the perfect pushy psychic. I can't wait to find out what Dominic sees in the crystal ball.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #1042 on: June 13, 2013, 09:23:12 AM »
Rosa,  I'm very tired,  So I think you should know that the business idea made me lose my stuff and laugh like a loon  ::)

Fausta Legacy

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
« Reply #1043 on: June 13, 2013, 09:30:08 AM »
It's been killing both me and Vinyl to keep it secret so long, but look how well we did! And now the secret is out! Hurray!
Keeping quiet was brutal, but worth it.  I didn't want to do anything that might risk the long-planned surprise.  It definitely paid off in the end, especially when all of the guesses about where the date would be held were being made.  :D

Go ahead  ;D
Muhaha!  Err, I mean, thanks!   ;D

I love your circus, and Raz is the perfect pushy psychic. I can't wait to find out what Dominic sees in the crystal ball.
Thanks!  I'll take the opportunity to mention that everything is up on my swap shop page, and everything I share is freely available for people to use, change, play with, conduct genetic experiments on, re-decorate, or set on fire as they see fit. 

As to what Dominic sees, I'm also very curious!  I'm at least (mostly) certain Dominic will, thankfully, be seen again, so we should (hopefully) be able to find out.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1044 on: June 13, 2013, 03:12:36 PM »

Thank you. Oooh, what a mystery, right? Remember how he was eyeing the one in the magic museum?

Rosa,  I'm very tired,  So I think you should know that the business idea made me lose my stuff and laugh like a loon  ::)

Good. That is my perpetual goal.

Keeping quiet was brutal, but worth it.  I didn't want to do anything that might risk the long-planned surprise.  It definitely paid off in the end, especially when all of the guesses about where the date would be held were being made.  :D
Muhaha!  Err, I mean, thanks!   ;D
Thanks!  I'll take the opportunity to mention that everything is up on my swap shop page, and everything I share is freely available for people to use, change, play with, conduct genetic experiments on, re-decorate, or set on fire as they see fit. 

As to what Dominic sees, I'm also very curious!  I'm at least (mostly) certain Dominic will, thankfully, be seen again, so we should (hopefully) be able to find out.

Oh yes, especially then. No one suspected! Muahahah!
Don't worry, that means 'thanks' in Wiry's language anyway.
Set on fire, eh? *gets a suspiciously thoughtful look* And as I said, I will give a full list at the end so everyone knows who's Vinyl's. I don't want to spoil it now.
Yes, he will emerge.

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1045 on: June 13, 2013, 04:57:52 PM »
Yes, he will emerge.
From a bathtub full of ice and missing a kidney.

But seriously though, I'm mostly sure he'll be fine.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1046 on: June 13, 2013, 05:11:53 PM »
From a bathtub full of ice and missing a kidney.

But seriously though, I'm mostly sure he'll be fine.

Not that coming out not fine is necessarily bad. It's good character-building, you know?

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1047 on: June 13, 2013, 06:59:52 PM »
That was really funny! But you're making me like Dimitri, which is a problem. I'm sending out fewer psychic signals telling you to rig a different bachelor as the winner.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #1048 on: June 13, 2013, 08:42:11 PM »
That was really funny! But you're making me like Dimitri, which is a problem. I'm sending out fewer psychic signals telling you to rig a different bachelor as the winner.

That's okay, no rigging necessary. Marielle's already taken -- by Everette :)

Amazing venue/start of date, you guys!

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1049 on: June 13, 2013, 09:50:50 PM »
Hey, hey, hey! There's no "rigging" whatsoever! The winner will be whoever Marielle loves the most, whoever that may be. Do you really think Rosa would have it any other way, (especially after all the work she put into her algorithm)? Tut, tut.  ;)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------