Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 549122 times)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Second Date Card
« Reply #1020 on: June 10, 2013, 11:11:29 PM »
If you do a second season, I'll be your stage hand, or something. Maybe I'll do public relations, I'm good at that. ;)

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1021 on: June 11, 2013, 12:04:41 AM »
It's great to see that you have lots of patience. You have done a lot of hard work doing this story. And we understand it and thanks to you for uploading those nice pics/poses and writing a good story along with it. We like your story and will keep reading it. Until then, keep updating your good stories.
Chetan
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1022 on: June 11, 2013, 12:55:36 AM »
Well, I'm afraid I already have two hands, and I quite frankly don't have room for a third, barring some rather serious cosmetic surgery. Somebody else can have my hand.

(Also, it's an odd moment when you're posting in The Bachelorette thread while The Bachelorette is on the TV in the same room.)

*rolls eyes and laughs* All right, Audren.

I would imagine.

Nah, I'll never skip a comment. Nuance is what I thrive on  ;D

Rosa,  this is a most interesting story, though I know precious little about the actual TV show, only seeing commercials for it while fast forwarding  :P

I thought as much.

Thank you. I find it may be better if you don't know about the show. Although I am still a bit disappointed no one noticed that the little titles in the corner of the introduction photos are exactly like on the show :( That took a lot of time. And I even provided a video for the sake of comparison.

If you do a second season, I'll be your stage hand, or something. Maybe I'll do public relations, I'm good at that. ;)

My point was not to bring up talk of a second season again. *facepalm* Besides, there are no stage hands in television, they're called grips, and Bella is already my PR lady.

It's great to see that you have lots of patience. You have done a lot of hard work doing this story. And we understand it and thanks to you for uploading those nice pics/poses and writing a good story along with it. We like your story and will keep reading it. Until then, keep updating your good stories.
Chetan

Thank you, Chetan. That's very sweet. :)

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #1023 on: June 11, 2013, 11:02:58 PM »
Don't worry, Rosa. I'll zip my lip about, whatever it is I am going to zip my lip about. ;)
I do appreciate all this work. For my stories, I play, I take pictures, I caption them in my head, and I post. I'm impressed by all the work you put in.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #1024 on: June 12, 2013, 01:00:50 AM »
To anyone who cares to listen, I have dubbed this friendship, "Tenshin." And, Rosa, that's not cute, that's adorable.
PERFECT! Yes, I know. I yelled & I'm sorry but since I did it in real life, after Midnight while family members were sleeping, I felt the need to share it with you guys. ;) Gwendy, I agree with you 100% and my signature will now proudly flaunt Tenshin if you would be so kind to grant permission...Their banners have been decorating that space for quite some time; I would love to add a caption!
And happy 1000 replies/comments, Rosa! *throws confetti*
Yay, Rosa! Congratulations!

As for the update itself, I loved seeing what the Bachelors we're doing before the date. Just when I was wondering if Nathaniel was picturing a specific "little green man" while he was bopping them on the heads, you confirmed my suspicions. Nothing better than a writer who anticipates her audience's questions and because of that, Nathaniel is growing on me. Not so sure about Dominic though. Shouldn't he be worrying a little less about how the other ladies feel about his muscles?  ::)

Looking forward to more!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1025 on: June 12, 2013, 01:13:50 AM »
PERFECT! Yes, I know. I yelled & I'm sorry but since I did it in real life, after Midnight while family members were sleeping, I felt the need to share it with you guys. ;) Gwendy, I agree with you 100% and my signature will now proudly flaunt Tenshin if you would be so kind to grant permission...Their banners have been decorating that space for quite some time; I would love to add a caption!
As long as it doesn't make your signature too big, go for it.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #1026 on: June 12, 2013, 01:47:42 AM »
;D Thank You! I'll have to play around with it a bit to make sure it's not too big due to the fact that I'm not entirely sure how I managed to put their banners in there correctly... ??? However, I will get to work on that right away. I must display my Tenshin love for the world to see! Again, thanks!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1027 on: June 12, 2013, 08:58:05 AM »
Don't worry, Rosa. I'll zip my lip about, whatever it is I am going to zip my lip about. ;)
I do appreciate all this work. For my stories, I play, I take pictures, I caption them in my head, and I post. I'm impressed by all the work you put in.

Hahaha. Yeah, that's my strategy for the Callahans. This is so different. It can be incredibly overwhelming. If it weren't for the fact that I have all these lovely bachelors to play with, and all the gorgeous venues to put them in (thanks, builders!) and all the beautiful readers to get all excited, I wouldn't be able to do it. So thanks ;D

PERFECT! Yes, I know. I yelled & I'm sorry but since I did it in real life, after Midnight while family members were sleeping, I felt the need to share it with you guys. ;) Gwendy, I agree with you 100% and my signature will now proudly flaunt Tenshin if you would be so kind to grant permission...Their banners have been decorating that space for quite some time; I would love to add a caption! Yay, Rosa! Congratulations!

As for the update itself, I loved seeing what the Bachelors we're doing before the date. Just when I was wondering if Nathaniel was picturing a specific "little green man" while he was bopping them on the heads, you confirmed my suspicions. Nothing better than a writer who anticipates her audience's questions and because of that, Nathaniel is growing on me. Not so sure about Dominic though. Shouldn't he be worrying a little less about how the other ladies feel about his muscles?  ::)

Looking forward to more!

Haha I yell at my screen too. I love the new caption.
Haha! That parallel was so fun to write. I kept re-reading it, I thought it was so clever. Oh you can be sure I specifically made Nathaniel choose the Witches because they're green. If this were the Callahans I would have pointed out that I don't think they're green 'men' at all, but there's no Watcher interaction in this story, so as I did with the sparring, I had to restrain myself. As for Dominic--flirty Sims gonna flirt. Whatchu gon' do?
And more is coming right up after these messages! (Oh, and thanks for the congratulations!)

Yeah, watch that signature size, everybody!

;D Thank You! I'll have to play around with it a bit to make sure it's not too big due to the fact that I'm not entirely sure how I managed to put their banners in there correctly... ??? However, I will get to work on that right away. I must display my Tenshin love for the world to see! Again, thanks!

Well, you did a great job.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Second Date Part I
« Reply #1028 on: June 12, 2013, 10:09:28 PM »
And now, at last, the bachelors are on the second date of the week with Marielle! This promises to be a night of fun and laughter, and perhaps romance as well.

Marielle: Okay everyone, we're here!
Dimitri: Thank the Watcher. Nathaniel's wings were in my face the whole way.

Nathaniel: Yes!
Dominic: Yes!
Talus (looking around): And where is 'here', exactly?

Marielle: The circus came to town! Yay!

Marielle: Oooh, the sign says they call it the Organ Grinder!* Doesn't that sound lovely and old-timey and mysterious? Come on, let's go!

Marielle Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Talus: Hmmm.

Dominic: Daaang, girl, you are so fine! (thinking) I am such a shoo-in for a rose!

Raz Butin: Ahhh, new customers!

Raz Butin (thick, mysterious accent): Ahh, young man, allow me to look into your future!
Kenshin: Ummm, well, I guess . . . that could be fun . . .

Kenshin: WHOA!
Dimitri (thinking): That man is not acting at all like the fortune tellers I am familiar with.

Raz Butin: I see a fabulous car in your future! Are you a kleptomaniac?
Kenshin: No, I am not a kleptomaniac, and I hardly think that dubious prediction adequately makes up for you palming my face without warning.
Dimitri (thinking): Who certified this guy?

Kenshin Confession Cam

Raz Butin: Please, young man, allow to look into your future! Mayhap I will see fame, fortune, true love?
Nathaniel: No thanks, creepy man. I already know I'm going to get all of those things, and I saw what you did to Kenshin. I don't want you touching the moneymaker.

Raz Butin: Please, sir. Don't you want to know your future?
Talus: Well, not really, I think--

Raz Butin: Close enough!
Talus: Aggh!

Raz Butin: Good news! You're going to fall in love! I hope you like mermaids!
Talus: You are ridiculous. A charlatan. Wait--where did you get that ring?
Raz Butin: Lovely chatting, must move on, more customers, you understand!

Talus Confession Cam

Talus: Kenshin, you should know that that man is in all likelihood not a true Seer, and if he promised you fame, fortune, or any of the like, you should not set your hopes on anything he says.
Kenshin: He didn't say anything like that. He implied I was going to steal a car.
Talus: Well, he was clearly wrong there.
Nathaniel: Yeah, unlike you pointy-eared--um--gullible people, I didn't even let him get his hands all over my face! I do not need another hour of skin care tonight, thank you very much!
Raz Butin (thinking): I need to find someone to read that will pay me, or I won't eat again tonight.

Raz Butin: Now, you look like a man of sense. No doubt you would like to have some inside information about the future? Give you an edge on the competition?
Dominic: Hmmmm...knowing the future would probably help me out a lot...but not here. Do you have somewhere more private?
Raz Butin: Good sir, of course, of course! Please, follow me!

Dominic: (deep breath) All right. This is just what I need.

Dimitri Confession Cam

*The Organ Grinder and most of its inhabitants were created by Vinyl. Her creations can be found here on the Swap Shop. A full credit list will be given at the conclusion of the date.

Jump to  Part II.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1029 on: June 12, 2013, 10:14:47 PM »
As an aside, I followed the link at the bottom, and saw that Vikram was also a Vinyl creation. I knew all the Organ Grinder stuff was hers, but I hadn't seen Vikram before. That's kind of cool!  :P

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1030 on: June 12, 2013, 10:18:18 PM »
And after entering the Wagon with the creepy old fortune teller, Dominic was never seen again...

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1031 on: June 12, 2013, 10:44:16 PM »
And after entering the Wagon with the creepy old fortune teller, Dimitri was never seen again...

I believe you mean Dominic hehe. 

Wonderful update Rosa!  A circus is so much fun!  Can't wait to see the rest of the date!  Oh, also, just as a general for the sponsors and for Rosa: loved the Confession Cams!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1032 on: June 12, 2013, 10:45:11 PM »
I did mean Dominic.  I just fixed it  (hangs head in shame)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #1033 on: June 12, 2013, 10:45:45 PM »
I believe you mean Dominic hehe. 

Wonderful update Rosa!  A circus is so much fun!  Can't wait to see the rest of the date!  Oh, also, just as a general for the sponsors and for Rosa: loved the Confession Cams!
On that night, Raz Bhutin feasted. I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market  ;D
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1034 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:31 PM »
Oh god that venue is so cool (I fell in love with it once Vinyl posted it). I can't think of a better location or a date. Great update!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded