Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 549241 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Second Date Card
« Reply #975 on: June 08, 2013, 11:49:00 AM »
Another morning, and the bachelors are again sleeping peacefully, worn out from the night before. They will have to accustom themselves to this schedule of staying up late!

Everette: Well, you're up uncharacteristically early.
Talus: I do not have much choice. I need to take my Sunscreen before the sun comes in. I do not wish to take risks with a matter of such importance.

Dimitri: What's that over there? Another book?

Dimitri: It must be the next date card! I'll get it.

Dimitri: Hmmm. Circus Roadtrip: Now a Major Motion Picture! Geez, I hate it when they ruin the books with those covers. Every time they make a popular movie out of a book, they have to make a matching cover just to throw everyone off and coast off the movie's success. It makes me sick.

Everette: Wake up, the new date card's here.
Nathaniel: I am a star! You don't know what you're talking about!
Talus: What are you talking about?
Nathaniel: Huh? What? Where's the fire?
Everette: Oh, honestly. Spare us the theatrics and just get up already.

Kenshin: Hmmm. I hope we can get to breakfast soon. I am quite hungry.

Dimitri Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dimitri: Oh, please, everyone take your time. I'm not waiting on you or anything.
Nathaniel: Not until I do my daily affirmations. (clears his throat) Ahem hem hem. I am beautiful! I am a winner! I am a star! No one can beat me!
Everette: Are you quite finished?
Nathaniel: Not yet. I can win whatever I put my beautiful face to! Okay, now I'm done.

Dimitri: He's finally stopped, Leopold, you can stop meditating now.
Kenshin: With any luck, this date won't involve water.

Dimitri: Is everyone ready?
Leopold (thinking):I’m not sure what herb he’s putting in his drinks but I think I’ll have what he’s having.
Kenshin: I just hope this date involves food. What good are magicians if they can't conjure up food, anyway?

Dimitri: Then I'll begin.

Dimitri: Just as I suspected, there is again a little card in here with the information on it. Let's see. "Nathaniel, Dimitri, Talus, Kenshin, and Dominic. Are you ready for Lions and Tigers and Bears? Oh my!" And it's signed once again: "Marielle" with a little heart.

Nathaniel (bursting out): I call the wizard!
Dominic: What?
Nathaniel: Nothing. Nothing. (muttering audibly) If you haven't figured it out, I'm certainly not going to tell you.
Leopold (thinking): Hmm I’m thinking karaoke except it combines two things I detest: people who can’t sing with people who shouldn’t drink.

Dimitri: Well, that's that. I guess we have until tonight to do what we please.
Dominic: Then I'll take my morning jog.
Leopold: Everette? Do you fancy a sparring match?
Everette: Excellent. I'll get my gi.
Kenshin: I'd like to attempt the tabletop games again. Talus? Do you care to join me?
Talus: That would suit me.
Nathaniel: Well, I'm going to . . . not tell you what I'm going to do! Muahaha!
Dimitri: All right. I'll see you gents this evening then.

Nathaniel: Wait! What are we supposed to wear?
Dimitri: Oh! Ummm, it doesn't say. Casual dress, I guess.
Nathaniel: Oh, all right then. I look good in anything, anyway.

Dimitri Confession Cam

Leopold Confession Cam

Nathaniel Confession Cam

Dominic Confession Cam

Everette Confession Cam

Talus Confession Cam

Marielle Confession Cam

What will the bachelors do while they wait? Find out here!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #976 on: June 08, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
Everette doesn't have to go on the date because he already has immunity (he tells himself for reassurance)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #977 on: June 08, 2013, 12:35:06 PM »
Oh gosh. I really do feel quite alone now, Confession Cam-less. Oh well, might as well save the best for last!  ;)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #978 on: June 08, 2013, 12:37:18 PM »
Great update (as always), and there's something I just noticed that I LOVE:

Nathaniel has a picture of himself next to his bed, and no one else does! Hahahahahaha . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #979 on: June 08, 2013, 02:08:48 PM »
So much humor! I won't bother referencing anything specific, cause it's a mish-mash of Confession Cams and the body of it. But, you guys knpow my humor, you can guess what I enjoyed. Oh, Nathaniel.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #980 on: June 08, 2013, 02:47:24 PM »
Oh gosh. I really do feel quite alone now, Confession Cam-less. Oh well, might as well save the best for last!  ;)
Don't feel alone. Kenshin will talk when he wants to.  :)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #981 on: June 08, 2013, 05:17:55 PM »
Everette doesn't have to go on the date because he already has immunity (he tells himself for reassurance)

Hahahaha. Yes, I'm laughing at you. I want to be clear.

Well Confession Cams after a date card are commonly accepted and usually required. Since you gave me a guess, I let it slide, but you may wish you'd said your guess before. Just saying. Don't worry about it though.

Great update (as always), and there's something I just noticed that I LOVE:

Nathaniel has a picture of himself next to his bed, and no one else does! Hahahahahaha . . .

Hahaha just noticed, eh? I'm glad someone pointed it out, that was one of my better ideas. Others have pictures, but they're all of family. When I did the photo shoot (because Vikram really did take photos in-game of all the bachelors, for reasons that you will understand when I post the Rose Ceremony), Nathaniel's was just so him that I decided to put it on the conveniently empty wall next his bed. I was surprised that it was so large, about poster-size, but that made it all the better.

So much humor! I won't bother referencing anything specific, cause it's a mish-mash of Confession Cams and the body of it. But, you guys knpow my humor, you can guess what I enjoyed. Oh, Nathaniel.

Haha I do know, and you can think the geniusly insane mind of Azo-chan for that. I prompted it and she delivered with surprising magnitude.

Don't feel alone. Kenshin will talk when he wants to.  :)

Awww, look at that support ;) *stifles snorts of laughter*

Okay, readers, this is your big chance! What do you think they're going to do, or where do you think they're going to go, on the date? Make lots of guesses!

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #982 on: June 08, 2013, 05:35:07 PM »
Terrific writing Rosa.  I laughed so hard.  I never thought Leopold could be so funny. 

Talus, what the?  I don't get the connection between a circus with lions and tigers and bears to the confession cams.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #983 on: June 08, 2013, 05:44:52 PM »
*draws a complete and utter blank*  This is what happens when you get about two hours of sleep, go to work, have a busy day with kids running around and people all over the place... brain goes bye-bye XD.  Um... I'm going to say going to see the movie version of the Circus Roadtrip?

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #984 on: June 08, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »
I say to the zoo. With a built in movie theatre. Then watch a movie. About a- I'll shut up now. ;)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #985 on: June 08, 2013, 07:26:39 PM »
Awww, look at that support ;) *stifles snorts of laughter*
I'm actually serious. I think I know where he's coming from. My guy's a pain to make talk, too. I think I know what you're laughing about, too.  ;)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #986 on: June 08, 2013, 07:29:45 PM »
Well obviously they must be going to Kansas! Okay seriously, a Wizard of Oz reference . . . hm. Lions make me think circus, so maybe an acrobat show? But that seems kinda weird right after a magic show. So, maybe a movie then. Maybe Rosa has that new cinema set from the store?

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #987 on: June 08, 2013, 07:32:33 PM »
I'm actually serious. I think I know where he's coming from. My guy's a pain to make talk, too. I think I know what you're laughing about, too.  ;)

I think we all know what she's laughing about, Gwendy.  ;)

(Note to self: Stop referencing stuff that others don't know about. We don't, in fact, all know what she's laughing about. Unfortunately.)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #988 on: June 08, 2013, 08:15:54 PM »
Terrific writing Rosa.  I laughed so hard.  I never thought Leopold could be so funny. 

Talus, what the?  I don't get the connection between a circus with lions and tigers and bears to the confession cams.

Thank you. Leopld's lines were courtesy of Magz from Oz. She surprised me as well.
Do you know what the line 'Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!' comes from? That makes a difference. I never said it was a circus. That's speculation. I do encourage speculation though. By all means, keep guessing.

*draws a complete and utter blank*  This is what happens when you get about two hours of sleep, go to work, have a busy day with kids running around and people all over the place... brain goes bye-bye XD.  Um... I'm going to say going to see the movie version of the Circus Roadtrip?

Oh, oh, poor Shewolf, so sleepy. Could be! ;D

I say to the zoo. With a built in movie theatre. Then watch a movie. About a- I'll shut up now. ;)

Hahaha. There are no zoos in The Sims. Although if there were appropriate animals I could totally make one. Never underestimate my imagination or my ability to make seemingly impossible things happen. I am a genius. I'm just saying. In all humility. Don't worry, when you see this date you will agree with me.
Or else. *threatening face*

Oh, I know you're serious. And you do know what I'm laughing at. Buahaha.

Well obviously they must be going to Kansas! Okay seriously, a Wizard of Oz reference . . . hm. Lions make me think circus, so maybe an acrobat show? But that seems kinda weird right after a magic show. So, maybe a movie then. Maybe Rosa has that new cinema set from the store?

Clearly. *snorts* Hmm, interesting speculation. You are sort of right, maybe. You like that non-confirmation?

I think we all know what she's laughing about, Gwendy.  ;)

(Note to self: Stop referencing stuff that others don't know about. We don't, in fact, all know what she's laughing about. Unfortunately.)

Well, they will eventually. When I am stuck on a date, everyone will find out what we've been murmuring about. But I am on fire right now (like Eddie Izzard's grandmother) so that won't be for awhile.

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #989 on: June 08, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
Hm. So obviously something difficult. But fairly possible to the well seasoned builder. Also, not a zoo. Although I would do a zoo. Yes, zoos are good. Or it could be a roadtrip, not essentially with a circus. Looking up the reffy now.
...Loading...Loading...
Oh, so Nathaniel could well be on the right track. Or one parallel to it.
Hmmm. A cruise? With a theatre on board. Or, no. Also, that book looks like a childrens book. Looking up synonyms to circus and roadtrip. Also, major motion picture. Will report back.

anything