Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548533 times)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part VIII
« Reply #945 on: June 04, 2013, 12:50:12 AM »
No offense taken from the comments, on my part, I just feel like I need to step in and say that Dimitri does not have the evil trait, I'm kind of baffled where this "Dimitri is evil" thing is from. I'm not trying to start a kind of off-topic conversation of Dimitri, I just wanted to clarify that he doesn't have the evil trait.

He had to pee, that's all.
Oh, no, Lilygirl, I know he's not evil, I'm just teasing! (And the thought of your boy-next-door Dimitri having a hidden evil/bad side is just funny to me.) I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings at all. I'll totally stop.  :-[ And I'm pretty sure it started after the Immunity Roses thing, because apparently from what I heard, the combination of what Dimitri said with the lighting and facial expression made him look really shifty, thus, "Dimitri is evil." (Even though he's really not.)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #946 on: June 04, 2013, 11:52:28 AM »
I wasn't offended, honest, simply confused. Teasing is fine, no need to apologize. :)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #947 on: June 04, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »
I've actually heard that humans taste more like ham anyway. The more you know!

An evil nervous bladder?! (I tease, I tease.  ;) )

Oh, yuck.

Ppppffffbbbtt.

Is there going to be two other dates before the rose ceremony? Or is the first section different? Great update!

This week will be like every other week (well, except Week 6) in that there will be three dates before the rose ceremony. Thank you.

Aren't all nervous bladders evil? :B

Great update, I really like the whole vampire angle!

Yes!

Thank you, thank you.

Hm, yes. That's a point. But it is something rather to intimate to do in front of others, perhaps the date idea is most valid?

Oh, I didn't say she'd do it in front of everyone. Just that she wouldn't take boys in her room for it. There are other private places.

No offense taken from the comments, on my part, I just feel like I need to step in and say that Dimitri does not have the evil trait, I'm kind of baffled where this "Dimitri is evil" thing is from. I'm not trying to start a kind of off-topic conversation of Dimitri, I just wanted to clarify that he doesn't have the evil trait.

He had to pee, that's all.

As Gwendy explained, in one screenshot someone decided that Dimitri looked 'evil'. I thought he just looked angry, which fit what he was saying in his Confession Cam.

Oh, my bad. I had completely forgot the post. Now, that I have read it, i will stop rambling about elimination, rose ceremony etc. And, i like all of the bachelors. I don't want any of them leave the show. It is just my Supernatural Fan trait that I support Nathaniel.

[P.S. I was not rude to anyone in my comments, it was just my supportive nature].
Chetan.

That's all right, I know you are simply excited. I didn't take it offensively, it just combined two things: explaining something more than twice, and pressure to post; that made me a feel a bit harried and respond accordingly. Don't feel bad.

Oh, no, Lilygirl, I know he's not evil, I'm just teasing! (And the thought of your boy-next-door Dimitri having a hidden evil/bad side is just funny to me.) I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings at all. I'll totally stop.  :-[ And I'm pretty sure it started after the Immunity Roses thing, because apparently from what I heard, the combination of what Dimitri said with the lighting and facial expression made him look really shifty, thus, "Dimitri is evil." (Even though he's really not.)

It is kind of ridiculous, I can see why you find it funny. Yes, that is where it came from.

I wasn't offended, honest, simply confused. Teasing is fine, no need to apologize. :)

Good, that's all settled then.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #948 on: June 04, 2013, 07:33:29 PM »
5. Random Thought: Although I have been flying my Kenshin & Talus Banners from pretty much the beginning, I find it curious that Kenshin's Sponsor is now doing the same...Is there something I'm missing? Enquiring minds want to know. ;) LOL

Hahaha I can't speak for Audren but I have an idea. You'll have to ask him yourself. Heh heh heh.

Oh, I'm sure Rosa does have an idea about that. For those of you who are confused by this, let's just say there was an... interesting conversation that occured. (not sure if Rosa/Gwendy would want to share or not) I will say that I've liked Talus since the beginning, too. Should the worst happen to Kenshin, I've got my back-up plan.  :D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #949 on: June 04, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
Oh, I'm sure Rosa does have an idea about that. For those of you who are confused by this, let's just say there was an... interesting conversation that occured. (not sure if Rosa/Gwendy would want to share or not) I will say that I've liked Talus since the beginning, too. Should the worst happen to Kenshin, I've got my back-up plan.  :D

That's up to Gwendy, I don't mind if you share it.

I just remembered I have something fantastically fun to share between dates! Prepare yourselves, readers!

By samoht04

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #950 on: June 04, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
I just remembered I have something fantastically fun to share between dates! Prepare yourselves, readers!
*is preparing herself*
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #951 on: June 04, 2013, 11:58:38 PM »
*is preparing herself*

Well done, Dextra. It will have to wait, though. I am exhausted. Plus, I finished my part and I am waiting on feedback from the sponsors before I proceed. I have hit my PM limit of 20 per hour so sorry sponsors, I will have to catch you at a later time. Good morningnight.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #952 on: June 05, 2013, 02:35:07 AM »
Could it be another fun visit to the park?  ;D

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #953 on: June 05, 2013, 03:48:45 PM »
Or scantily clad bachelors?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #954 on: June 05, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »
Could it be another fun visit to the park?  ;D

Hahaha not quite, it's a bit more substantial and quite a bit more work than that.

Or scantily clad bachelors?

Hmmmm, maybe!

By samoht04

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #955 on: June 05, 2013, 04:35:21 PM »
Well done, Dextra. It will have to wait, though. I am exhausted. Plus, I finished my part and I am waiting on feedback from the sponsors before I proceed. I have hit my PM limit of 20 per hour so sorry sponsors, I will have to catch you at a later time. Good morningnight.
*still preparing herself* I'm ready for wahtever you throw at me. :))
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #956 on: June 05, 2013, 07:10:38 PM »
Readies to hop under desk in case the ensuing update causes an earthquake/hurricane ;D
Sorry off-topic.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #957 on: June 06, 2013, 03:59:01 AM »
*still preparing herself* I'm ready for wahtever you throw at me. :))

Excellent. Just a bit longer while I wait to make sure none of the other sponsors want to contribute.

Readies to hop under desk in case the ensuing update causes an earthquake/hurricane ;D
Sorry off-topic.

Is that off topic? It seemed related to me . . .

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Bachelor Photo Shoot! Part I
« Reply #958 on: June 07, 2013, 05:33:07 PM »
Okay, so here comes the fun thing! It's not my best writing, but it's only meant to be a quick fun thing between dates and it was already far too much work for that. So! We proceed.

The scene is the bachelors' first visit to The Bachelorette Mansion. They have yet to meet the bachelorette herself. Their purpose--to have their pictures taken for the publicity material for The Bachelorette. Let's see what high jinks they get up to!

Nathaniel: So, this is it, huh? What a place!

Vikram Valentino: Please, Mr Talus, sir, I need you to come over here with everyone else so I can take the pictures.

Vikram (thinking): Oh, why did I ever get into the film business?

Nathaniel: Feast your eyes, lesser mortal!

Everette has visible Eye Candy sparkles. He's so bishie!
Kenshin (thinking): I can't let these bishie sparkles interfere with my appearance. Must look fierce!

Vikram: Mr Nathaniel . . . I need you to look toward the camera . . .
Nathaniel: I'm sorry, Mortal, but I do believe there is a mirror over there.

Everyone except Kenshin: Do we get to swim in the pool now?
Kenshin (alarmed): Pool?

Then the Mascot showed up and everyone was attracted to her. And Dominic planned to flirt with her and give her flowers. I can only assume.

Looks like she's Team Everette.

Kenshin: I reeeeally don't like swimming. (he says this a lot)

Great. Now it's too dark for the swimsuit shots. Well, the boys are still enjoying the pool.

Formal Shot Time!

Then, just because they have such disparate formal wear and I want a bit more uniform look, I put them all in appropriately-coloured tuxedos.

Vikram: Okay, just two more shots and we are done with this set.

Swim break! Talus and Everette appear to be having trouble deciding who can get in the pool first. Perhaps Everette is simply trying to make sure Talus is properly attired whilst swimming.

Look out for Part II, coming right up!

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Bachelor Photo Shoot! Part I
« Reply #959 on: June 07, 2013, 05:36:36 PM »
Eeeeee!  Those shots with them in the tuxes is just... perfect!  Not only do the tuxes match, but their poses and postures just speaks to each bachelor's personality!  Brava!

anything