Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548465 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part VIII
« Reply #930 on: June 03, 2013, 01:29:16 AM »
And now what will happen? Find out as The Bachelorette continues!

Leopold Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Marielle Confession Cam

Meanwhile, downstairs . . .

Erika: Can I buy you a drink?

Nathaniel: Um, yeah, sure!

Nathaniel: Wow. Really? That hair bow with that outfit? Tell me, just who taught you how to accessorise?
Mixologist: (offended gasp) That Dominic fellow is so much nicer than you!
Nathaniel: Nicer, less fashion-knowledgeable--you know, whatever.

Back upstairs in the Dining Room . . .

Marielle: Hey, where did you go?
Dimitri: I... um... just had to take care of something really quick. No big deal.
Marielle: Oh. Okay!

Dimitri: You're a real gem, you know that?
Marielle: Oh, Dimitri!

Marielle: You're pretty special yourself.

Marielle: So, are you ready for this?
Dimitri: Yeah, I guess. I mean--yes.

Marielle: Are you sure?
Dimitri (deep breath): Yes, I'm sure.
Marielle: Okay, here it goes!

Dimitri: Ahh! (sharp intake of breath)

Marielle: Mmmmm, mouthwatering!
Dimitri: That was . . . whoa. Wow. I feel . . . really . . .
Marielle: Weak?
Dimitri: Y-yeahhh.

Dimitri Confession Cam

Marielle Confession Cam

Dimitri: I'm so glad my Watcher sent me to you. You're amazing.
Marielle: I'm glad, too.

Dimitri: No, I mean, really! You're the best!

Marielle: Why don't you sit down, and I'll get you some nectar to hearten you up.

Dimitri (thinking): What a woman!

Dimitri Confession Cam

Marielle: Okay, boys, I'm tired. Are you ready to go home?

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #931 on: June 03, 2013, 02:04:20 AM »
But was Tia right?! Does he taste anything like a blend of herbs and spices?! Possibly eleven. Created by a guy who liked to dress up like a Colonel.

Marielle: Hey, where did you go?
Dimitri: I... um... just had to take care of something really quick. No big deal.
And does this have anything to do with the cries of, "Dimitri is evil!" that ran rampant a while back? (Like Rosa would actually tell me.  ::) )

And that Erika sure likes flirting . . .
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #932 on: June 03, 2013, 02:32:02 AM »
*squees*  That was awesome!  *wants to huggle both Dimitri and Marielle.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #933 on: June 03, 2013, 02:45:09 AM »
I just wanted to say that, as always, Rosa has given us an amazing update that leaves me thirsty for more!! (;) Hehe, see what I did there?)

2. I have so many thoughts but am not able to get them all posted because I am keeping updated from my phone due to technical difficulties. Not at all easy to do but that's how much I love reading my favorite stories! Please know that I *am* still lurking, just not posting as much. :(

3. As for Erica's flirting with the Bachelors, I'd be careful if I were her...I know that the last thing I'd want to do is get in between Marielle and one of her boys!

4. I seem to remember reading that there would be a vague Twilight reference coming up, did I miss it? I consider myself to be fairly on top of all things Twilight but I don't recall anything that seemed to relate. However, now I can't help thinking that for Marielle, the Plasma Fruit would be what the Cullen's considered a Vegetarian Diet. Not as fulfilling as the real deal.

5. Random Thought: Although I have been flying my Kenshin & Talus Banners from pretty much the beginning, I find it curious that Kenshin's Sponsor is now doing the same...Is there something I'm missing? Enquiring minds want to know. ;) LOL
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #934 on: June 03, 2013, 03:51:04 AM »
Great update. That mixologist's comment about Dominic made me glow! Inwardly of course.

Is this now the end of the first date? If it is, then that's a shame. I think this was really well thought out and realistic :)
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #935 on: June 03, 2013, 07:07:33 AM »
Awesome update. The first date was great (and epic). We see great magic shows, and at the end, Marielle test(taste) of the bachelors. Next, it seems to be the rose giving/elimination. I hope Nathaniel get the rose and stay.
Chetan.

Oh ho ho! I'm not Rosa, but I know we have a long way to go before the first elimination.  :P Nathaniel will have his chance to prove himself.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #936 on: June 03, 2013, 07:27:20 AM »
Well, now we know that Dimitri has the best plasmatic compatibility.Will she still have a taste of the others through the contest? Not all on one night of course, just occaisonally she'd call one of them into her room and have a taste. Or maybe when on one of those private dates.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #937 on: June 03, 2013, 12:04:51 PM »
Even if Dmitri isn't romantically compatible, maybe she could just keep him around to snack on  :=)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #938 on: June 03, 2013, 02:19:26 PM »
But was Tia right?! Does he taste anything like a blend of herbs and spices?! Possibly eleven. Created by a guy who liked to dress up like a Colonel.
And does this have anything to do with the cries of, "Dimitri is evil!" that ran rampant a while back? (Like Rosa would actually tell me.  ::) )

And that Erika sure likes flirting . . .

I d'know, she didn't tell me what he tastes like. I'm fairly certain he doesn't taste like chicken though. ;)

No. That was my subtle implication that he went to relieve his nervous bladder. He wouldn't tell Marielle that, though. Too embarrassing.

She does. She has the Flirty trait. Nathaniel was kinda oblivious, though. It's funny. 'Well, of course this woman wants to buy me a drink. Don't they all?'

Awesome update. The first date was great (and epic). We see great magic shows, and at the end, Marielle test(taste) of the bachelors. Next, it seems to be the rose giving/elimination. I hope Nathaniel get the rose and stay.
Chetan.

Once again, Chetan, I refer you to my post 'How Do Eliminations Work?' in hopes that this time you will read it and stop asking about the rose ceremony. It is a long way and many updates off. There are two dates to go and I haven't even finished playing the second date yet.

I'm glad you liked this date. They should all be quite different, but this one was indeed action-packed.

*squees*  That was awesome!  *wants to huggle both Dimitri and Marielle.

;D

I just wanted to say that, as always, Rosa has given us an amazing update that leaves me thirsty for more!! (;) Hehe, see what I did there?)

2. I have so many thoughts but am not able to get them all posted because I am keeping updated from my phone due to technical difficulties. Not at all easy to do but that's how much I love reading my favorite stories! Please know that I *am* still lurking, just not posting as much. :(

3. As for Erica's flirting with the Bachelors, I'd be careful if I were her...I know that the last thing I'd want to do is get in between Marielle and one of her boys!

4. I seem to remember reading that there would be a vague Twilight reference coming up, did I miss it? I consider myself to be fairly on top of all things Twilight but I don't recall anything that seemed to relate. However, now I can't help thinking that for Marielle, the Plasma Fruit would be what the Cullen's considered a Vegetarian Diet. Not as fulfilling as the real deal.

5. Random Thought: Although I have been flying my Kenshin & Talus Banners from pretty much the beginning, I find it curious that Kenshin's Sponsor is now doing the same...Is there something I'm missing? Enquiring minds want to know. ;) LOL

Well, thank you. And I do indeed see what you did there. Haha.
I'm sorry you have to post from your phone, but I admire your detailed response in such a case! Thank you!
Erika was only buying Nathaniel a drink. I don't think that would make Marielle jealous. It would take a bit more.
Ah, as I said, it was titchy. I'll wait to see if Platnum catches it and if she doesn't, I will tell you. It was only one line though and not a direct quote. It was in the first half of the Dimitri-Marielle Dining Room scene.
Hahaha I can't speak for Audren but I have an idea. You'll have to ask him yourself. Heh heh heh.

Great update. That mixologist's comment about Dominic made me glow! Inwardly of course.

Is this now the end of the first date? If it is, then that's a shame. I think this was really well thought out and realistic :)

Haha :)

That is indeed the end of that date, yes. Do you think it wasn't long enough? Haha. Don't worry, there are more dates to come. I'm glad you liked it and thank you for those nice compliments.

Oh ho ho! I'm not Rosa, but I know we have a long way to go before the first elimination.  :P Nathaniel will have his chance to prove himself.

Yes, true, thank you Audren.

Well, now we know that Dimitri has the best plasmatic compatibility.Will she still have a taste of the others through the contest? Not all on one night of course, just occaisonally she'd call one of them into her room and have a taste. Or maybe when on one of those private dates.

She may. Sharp, Squirt! I am not going to state one way or the other, mostly because I haven't decided yet. We'll see how it flows. I don't think she'd invite a man into her room for something that intimate, though. Not with Maman and Papa watching. But who knows? She has surprised me before!

Even if Dmitri isn't romantically compatible, maybe she could just keep him around to snack on  :=)

Hahahaha that made me laugh out loud, well done Pippin.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #939 on: June 03, 2013, 03:21:53 PM »
I d'know, she didn't tell me what he tastes like. I'm fairly certain he doesn't taste like chicken though. ;)

No. That was my subtle implication that he went to relieve his nervous bladder. He wouldn't tell Marielle that, though. Too embarrassing
I've actually heard that humans taste more like ham anyway. The more you know!

An evil nervous bladder?! (I tease, I tease.  ;) )
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #940 on: June 03, 2013, 04:18:46 PM »
Is there going to be two other dates before the rose ceremony? Or is the first section different? Great update!

Offline jennovazombie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #941 on: June 03, 2013, 04:28:55 PM »
An evil nervous bladder?! (I tease, I tease.  ;) )

Aren't all nervous bladders evil? :B

Great update, I really like the whole vampire angle!

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #942 on: June 03, 2013, 04:33:56 PM »
Hm, yes. That's a point. But it is something rather to intimate to do in front of others, perhaps the date idea is most valid?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #943 on: June 03, 2013, 10:27:18 PM »
No offense taken from the comments, on my part, I just feel like I need to step in and say that Dimitri does not have the evil trait, I'm kind of baffled where this "Dimitri is evil" thing is from. I'm not trying to start a kind of off-topic conversation of Dimitri, I just wanted to clarify that he doesn't have the evil trait.

He had to pee, that's all.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #944 on: June 04, 2013, 12:42:42 AM »
Oh, my bad. I had completely forgot the post. Now, that I have read it, i will stop rambling about elimination, rose ceremony etc. And, i like all of the bachelors. I don't want any of them leave the show. It is just my Supernatural Fan trait that I support Nathaniel.

[P.S. I was not rude to anyone in my comments, it was just my supportive nature].
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

anything