Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548573 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
I'm gonna go with Talus, due to his bravery. 

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
I thought Talus too, before Rosa told me who it was. I'm not saying who it is, of course.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3

Hmmm. I've just realised that I've put you all in a situation where you're trying to reason who it would be. Reason has nothing to do with it. So I'll stop torturing you. Allow me to put the rest of the update together and then I'll post it as soon as possible.

I thought Talus too, before Rosa told me who it was. I'm not saying who it is, of course.

Yes, but you essentially just told everyone who it's not :P Well done, Pyro.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
Oh wow this is great. I was so hoping she would sink her teeth into somebody. I am officially on the edge of my sofa (at home) and seat (at work). I knew that was the hunting stance and I was excited to see all of them running around in a panic. Hilarious. Will you be showing that shot in your update to reveal who was the lucky donor?

I am going to guess.... Everette or Nathaniel. Can I choose two?

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
Marielle:  Hmm, Kenshin, slightly woody with hints of ginger and overtones of saffron...
             Leopold, creamy with a subtle oakiness...
             Ahh, Everette, a delightful silky spiciness...
             Oh, Nathaniel, what a jammy boy you are!
             Such a nice complexity of herbals, Dimitri, lovely!
             Dom, you are sweet and dry, what a wonderful surprise!
             Such an earthy velvet, Talus...         

Clever summary Tiamet.  'Delightful silky spiciness' sounds great but I'm for 'sweet and dry' anytime - preferably in a red.  I'm not jumping ship from Leopold but I think Marielle should choose Dominic.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Oh wow this is great. I was so hoping she would sink her teeth into somebody. I am officially on the edge of my sofa (at home) and seat (at work). I knew that was the hunting stance and I was excited to see all of them running around in a panic. Hilarious. Will you be showing that shot in your update to reveal who was the lucky donor?

I am going to guess.... Everette or Nathaniel. Can I choose two?

Hahahaha so bloodthirsty! (You see what I did there?) No one is going to run round in a panic, I'm afraid. So sorry to disappoint you. I don't know what shot you mean, but the next update will reveal the, uh, 'donor' as you put it.

You can choose as many as you want :)

Clever summary Tiamet.  'Delightful silky spiciness' sounds great but I'm for 'sweet and dry' anytime - preferably in a red.  I'm not jumping ship from Leopold but I think Marielle should choose Dominic.

Let me guess--you prefer Italian wines? *raises an eyebrow*
Oh, and I agree, Tiamet's flavour analysis was well done. I think I jumped on the saffron and didn't comment on the rest. It's lovely.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Yes, but you essentially just told everyone who it's not :P Well done, Pyro.
But what if I was lying? Bwahaha...ha...*runs away*

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
Wow. Seems I totally missed your comment on Talus, Pyro. Duh me.

Hahahaha so bloodthirsty! (You see what I did there?) No one is going to run round in a panic, I'm afraid. So sorry to disappoint you. I don't know what shot you mean, but the next update will reveal the, uh, 'donor' as you put it.

Yes I did see what you did there. Hehe... I just had a Twilight marathon all day Sunday so I'm over the top of Team Edward Mountain and it seemed to have seeped over to the Bachelorette. Sorry about that.  ;D

I think I asked the question incorrectly - or out of order I should say. I was wondering if you happened to have taken a shot of everyone running in a panic and then asked if we would have the pleasure of seeing it. I see you answered it already but I wanted to clarify.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Wow. Seems I totally missed your comment on Talus, Pyro. Duh me.

Yes I did see what you did there. Hehe... I just had a Twilight marathon all day Sunday so I'm over the top of Team Edward Mountain and it seemed to have seeped over to the Bachelorette. Sorry about that.  ;D

I think I asked the question incorrectly - or out of order I should say. I was wondering if you happened to have taken a shot of everyone running in a panic and then asked if we would have the pleasure of seeing it. I see you answered it already but I wanted to clarify.

Oh, I see. Well, there's a tiny Twilight reference coming up. Very subtle. See if you can catch it ;)

Oh, I see. Well, actually, not to name any names, but since I was not in control of the bachelors when Marielle was hunting they did some interesting things. Not naming any names, but one decided it was a good time to go check out the museum and another tried to leave the lot! He was all, 'No vampire's going to have my Plasma, thank you! I want to live!' Silly bachelor, Marielle is not going to kill anyone. She's not that kind of girl!

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part VII 1/2 (or more)
« Reply #909 on: May 28, 2013, 01:33:43 AM »
Marielle: Well, my results are clear. It is you who has the greatest compatibility, Dimitri.

Marielle: Are you ready to go even deeper into my world?

Dimitri: I am. Yes.

Marielle Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dimitri (thinking): I hated Dominic's fear of Marielle for something she couldn't help, but now I'm afraid! Will it hurt? Well, it's a new experience at least!

Dimitri Confession Cam

Mixologist: So, what do you do for a living?
Dominic: Well, I'm an astronaut.
Mixologist: Oh, you don't say!
Marielle: Could you excuse us please?
(They leave.)

Marielle: Welcome to the Dining Room, Dimitri.
Dimitri: Dining room? I don't see any tables and chairs.

Marielle: Vampire lounge--different kind of dining--different kind of dining room. Come--sit with me.

Marielle: Wow, you smell good up close.
Dimitri: Heh...thanks.

Dimitri: You know, this is kind of nice. Relaxing.
Marielle: That's the idea.

Marielle: Oh, hold on.

Marielle: Can I help you, Leopold?
Leopold: You don't have to do this, Marielle. I know dozens of recipes and I have Plasma Fruit. I could easily make you something to satisfy your thirst.

Dimitri Confession Cam

Marielle (thinking): Not a great time...I'm kind of busy here... (spoken) Thank you very much for the offer, Leopold. I would love to taste some of your Plasma Fruit dishes in the future. But this is an important ritual for my kind, and I would appreciate some privacy at this time.
Leopold:  As you wish, Marielle.  I respect your decision.

Marielle: Dimitri, come back!

Will Dimitri return? What does Marielle really think of Leopold's interruption? Find out in Part VIII!

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Woot!  I'm glad it was Dimitri!  *sniffles* I miss Dimitri!  Very nice scene.  lol, can't believe Leo interrupted!

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
I'm so glad I checked back here one last time before bed - though hitting the pillow at 2am will definitely be bad for my morning.

I am happy for Dimitri. Especially since he earned that swoon earlier in the show. As usual Dominic is off doing other things. Can't say I'm disappointed that she didn't pick him.  ;)

What in the world was that hot chef Leopold doing? Talk about bad timing. Hehe. I'm sure he was just trying to help. But still bad timing. I hope his chivalrous efforts did not ruin things for him as well as Dimitri. He sure did run off quick didn't he? Lol.

Great update. A good chuckle before bedtime.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
I wish I had logged in before checking this as I spoilered myself with,

I am happy for Dimitri.

I'll have to remember in future so it goes to the new posts not the last one, but after catching up I too am happy for Dimitri, I always thought he was tasty so did my sims who married him  ;D

Danielle Haydis

This is my first time commenting so please forgive me if it's a bit too long.

1. The mansion is amazing/beautiful/awesome/epic/fabulous/etc!. I was speechless when I saw it. Hats off to intl_incident for building it.

2. I'm jealous that you get to keep the bachelors. They are, beyond doubt, some of the finest looking sims I've ever seen. It will be hard for me to remove one of them each week.

3. I really love the way you portray all of the characters and how you make them seem to come to life every update. The Confession Cams are a genius idea. I like how they reveal each character's personality.

4. (Fan-girling) I really adore Kenshin! His shy disposition towards Marielle is just really cute.

5. Marielle is very beautiful. and the fact that she's a vampire is an extra bonus.

6. I expected Marielle to choose Nathaniel since he's a fairy. My vampire sim seems to always choose fairies whenever possible every time she hunts.

I wonder if Leopold barging in like that was really to protect Dimitri from being bitten or to make sure Marielle didn't get too close with Dimitri.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Will Dominic ever stop flirting with bartenders and maids? No, I guess he won't :P Anyway, great update, and I guess I'm happy for Dimitri.