Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548757 times)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Final Show, Part I
« Reply #885 on: May 27, 2013, 02:40:40 AM »
That's a joke, right?

Hahaha of course it was a joke. Me being a trouble maker. ;D I'll go sit in a corner. Lol!

Oh that last update was too good. I loved that Box of Danger. Great that brave Talus jumped right up to volunteer. I was worried that Marielle was going to be picked as in the other ones. Glad that there was a brave one out in the crowd. I was cracking up with Dom came out expecting similar reaction as Talus received. Hilarious!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Final Show, Part II
« Reply #886 on: May 27, 2013, 02:52:21 AM »
I understand. I always forget who submitted who. Just because he would like to, doesn't mean he'd have the means to. :)

Understandable. The list is on the front page of the thread if you ever need to look it up. True story, true!

Hahaha of course it was a joke. Me being a trouble maker. ;D I'll go sit in a corner. Lol!

Oh that last update was too good. I loved that Box of Danger. Great that brave Talus jumped right up to volunteer. I was worried that Marielle was going to be picked as in the other ones. Glad that there was a brave one out in the crowd. I was cracking up with Dom came out expecting similar reaction as Talus received. Hilarious!

All right, go on with your trouble-making self :P

No no, I am too sexist to let Marielle go in the Box of Danger. That or having Talus go in was too good to pass up. And I'm glad you got that from Dom, that is exactly what I was going for.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline edenfluffy1

• Nooboo
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story
« Reply #887 on: May 27, 2013, 11:13:23 AM »
Ive read that story twice it was AMAZING !

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Final Show, Part II
« Reply #888 on: May 27, 2013, 04:48:33 PM »
Ive read that story twice it was AMAZING !

Thank you!

I finally got my missing screenshots, so here comes a mini-update to get you lathered up! Hahaha

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
After the final magic show, Marielle gathers the bachelors together for an announcement.

Marielle: Gentlemen, if we could convene in the ballroom, I have something important to discuss with you.

Marielle: As lovely as this place is, and as much as I've enjoyed spending time here with you this evening, I did not bring you here only for the magic shows. As I told you when you first arrived, this place is a haven for people like me--people who appreciate the night and the supernatural.

Marielle: This also includes vampires. I brought you here tonight to see how well you could handle that aspect of my life. Some of you have already expressed discomfort or displeasure with my status as a vampire. Since that is an important part of who I am, of which I am not ashamed, I need to know that the man I choose can embrace that aspect of me as well. It is also important for a vampire in a relationship with a non-vampire to establish plasmic compatibility. This is similar to other kinds of compatibility that humans seek in a mate.

Marielle: I guess to put it bluntly, I am going to find out which of you tastes the best.

Marielle: Don't be alarmed. I won't hurt any of you, and I will of course ask your consent before drinking your plasma.

Kenshin Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dominic Confession Cam

Leopold Confession Cam

Talus Confession Cam

To see Marielle's choice, jump to Part VII 1/2 (or more)!

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
I love it!  I got a big kick out of all the confession cams.  Great mini update!  But I want more! lol

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
"I just hope I look tasty."
I'm not going to say who said that. Just that whoever you are, I tip my hat to you. ;)
"I guess to put it bluntly, I am going to find out which of you tastes the best."
Another good quote!
Nathaniel will be perfectly comfortable with this. He already offered. How are you going to compute this "Plasmic Compatibility"?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
I, too, am curious about the actual choosing of the compatibilitiness of the bachelors. Is it another of your famed impartial algorithms, or was it related to traits or wishes, or would you plead that "a magician never reveals her secrets?"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I love it!  I got a big kick out of all the confession cams.  Great mini update!  But I want more! lol

Oh, you'll get more, but only after a good chunk of readers see this. I want to encourage speculation on who she'll choose before I reveal it ;D So if you want to know, begin the guessing!

"I just hope I look tasty."
I'm not going to say who said that. Just that whoever you are, I tip my hat to you. ;)
"I guess to put it bluntly, I am going to find out which of you tastes the best."
Another good quote!
Nathaniel will be perfectly comfortable with this. He already offered.

I do appreciate you not revealing the identity of the speaker, but I requested that no one quote or directly refer to Confession Cams.
Thank you on the second, since that one was mine :)
It's true, he did. I'm sure he'll be offended if she chooses someone else.

How are you going to compute this "Plasmic Compatibility"?

I, too, am curious about the actual choosing of the compatibilitiness of the bachelors. Is it another of your famed impartial algorithms, or was it related to traits or wishes, or would you plead that "a magician never reveals her secrets?"

Not a secret, so I don't mind revealing it. I didn't do anything. For those of you unfamiliar with playing vampires in The Sims 3, they have an interaction when you click on the floor called 'Hunt'. The pictures of Marielle crouched and growling are the animation that goes with it. Then everyone (non-household members only, as it turns out) around starts glowing infrared. One by one, they stop glowing and the last to stop glowing is the one selected as the 'Hunt Target'. This Sim's portrait is surrounded by a red swirl in the vampire's relationship panel. They also get a map tag that looks like a target, which is fun and makes it easier to track them down. Often, if the vampire had a wish to hunt in the first place because he or she was thirsty, they will then get a wish to 'Drink from Hunt Target'. This can be fulfilled by drinking the Plasma of the Hunt Target. So I just went into another file, moved all of the bachelors out of Marielle's household, and put them all on the same lot and had her hunt them. Then I switched back to the official file and had her give the lucky bachelor the good news.

By samoht04

Offline Niana

• Occult
I'm going to guess Everette or Dom just because they had the strongest reactions to Marielle's vamp status :P

By the way, just wanted to say that I'm still following and reading everyone's stories. My computer has been giving me trouble since I bought it in Dec and has completely given up the ghost now. (If it's possible to have a computer lemon, I have it) it's a little tough to post comments from my phone, but I'm still very much enjoying everyone's stories!!

Offline shaunta

• Townie
WOW!!! love the spoiler cams by the way I was a bit taken aback by Marielle's saying she wants to taste them... Very interesting...

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I'm going to guess Everette or Dom just because they had the strongest reactions to Marielle's vamp status :P

By the way, just wanted to say that I'm still following and reading everyone's stories. My computer has been giving me trouble since I bought it in Dec and has completely given up the ghost now. (If it's possible to have a computer lemon, I have it) it's a little tough to post comments from my phone, but I'm still very much enjoying everyone's stories!!

Sorry...I don't get the connection ???

I'm sure everyone is glad to know that.

WOW!!! love the spoiler cams by the way I was a bit taken aback by Marielle's saying she wants to taste them... Very interesting...

Thank you. Yeah, I think there was some misunderstanding. She is going to use her vampire senses to decide who would taste the best, and then taste him. She is not sampling all of them.

By samoht04

Offline shaunta

• Townie
Thank you. Yeah, I think there was some misunderstanding. She is going to use her vampire senses to decide who would taste the best, and then taste him. She is not sampling all of them.
Thank you for clearing that up! I still think its interesting I haven't played much with the Occult life-states yet.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!

Aww, Rosa, that would be the bomb!

Marielle:  Hmm, Kenshin, slightly woody with hints of ginger and overtones of saffron...
             Leopold, creamy with a subtle oakiness...
             Ahh, Everette, a delightful silky spiciness...
             Oh, Nathaniel, what a jammy boy you are!
             Such a nice complexity of herbals, Dimitri, lovely!
             Dom, you are sweet and dry, what a wonderful surprise!
             Such an earthy velvet, Talus...

..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Thank you for clearing that up! I still think its interesting I haven't played much with the Occult life-states yet.

You're welcome. I thought I explained it in the hunting explanation, but apparently I was wrong.

Aww, Rosa, that would be the bomb!

Marielle:  Hmm, Kenshin, slightly woody with hints of ginger and overtones of saffron...
             Leopold, creamy with a subtle oakiness...
             Ahh, Everette, a delightful silky spiciness...
             Oh, Nathaniel, what a jammy boy you are!
             Such a nice complexity of herbals, Dimitri, lovely!
             Dom, you are sweet and dry, what a wonderful surprise!
             Such an earthy velvet, Talus...

Hmmm, if anyone's going to have overtones of saffron, it's going to be Talus. I'm just saying.

I'm waiting for more guesses before I reveal Marielle's choice!

By samoht04

anything