Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548527 times)

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part II
« Reply #795 on: May 18, 2013, 01:24:36 AM »
I had decided to wait for the second part of the date before posting a reply with the thought that I could give a more well-rounded comment with a little more information...Yeah, ummm, that's not going to happen.

I could echo all of the comments that have gone before me about the setting for the date being AMAZING, (it is) and how perfectly it suits Marielle's personality, (it does) and how excited I am for the next update, (I am) but I still wouldn't be able to say everything that I really *need* to say.

As maddeningly frustrating as it must be for the Sponsers not to read the confession cams that do not belong to them; it is 100x worse for me not to be able to comment, in great detail, about what I have just read! :'(

Let's just say that I am finding things that I like in Bachelors that I thought I never would and seeing things in others that make me love them even more than I did before. I am keeping this short & sweet so that I don't lose control and start telling you how cute and adorable I thought...Wait. Must stop typing before I tell you how hard I laughed reading...NO!  :-X Clearly, I cannot be trusted and must slowly back away from the the computer with my hands in the air...

*sitting on my hands as I patiently wait for the next update* 
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #796 on: May 18, 2013, 01:36:21 AM »
I had decided to wait for the second part of the date before posting a reply with the thought that I could give a more well-rounded comment with a little more information...Yeah, ummm, that's not going to happen.

I could echo all of the comments that have gone before me about the setting for the date being AMAZING, (it is) and how perfectly it suits Marielle's personality, (it does) and how excited I am for the next update, (I am) but I still wouldn't be able to say everything that I really *need* to say.

As maddeningly frustrating as it must be for the Sponsers not to read the confession cams that do not belong to them; it is 100x worse for me not to be able to comment, in great detail, about what I have just read! :'(

Let's just say that I am finding things that I like in Bachelors that I thought I never would and seeing things in others that make me love them even more than I did before. I am keeping this short & sweet so that I don't lose control and start telling you how cute and adorable I thought...Wait. Must stop typing before I tell you how hard I laughed reading...NO!  :-X Clearly, I cannot be trusted and must slowly back away from the the computer with my hands in the air...

If you're dying to tell someone about the confession cams, people have PMed Rosa about them, and you can probably also send one to the sponsors as long as it's only about the guy they made.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #797 on: May 18, 2013, 01:39:37 AM »
If you're dying to tell someone about the confession cams, people have PMed Rosa about them, and you can probably also send one to the sponsors as long as it's only about the guy they made.

I'm sure all the sponsors (especially those who created Nathaniel, if you found his Cam interesting, hint hint) would be more than happy to hear your comments!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #798 on: May 18, 2013, 02:00:16 AM »
I was just randomly browsing the forum and I saw the First Date Part 2 :) I wonder what Marielle was thinking about Dominic in her confession cam? But, I guess it's only fair that I don't know.

Quite right. The other bachelor sponsors can commiserate with you about your shared lack of knowledge.

This comment made my heart swell. I love an enthusiastic commenter.

It need not be so frustrating for you. As previously mentioned, you may absolutely feel free to message me about any confessions that you desire, as may anyone else who feels so incline. Platnum does it all the time. Heck, you can message each other as well if you want. I would be very cautious about messaging the sponsors themselves as it would be easy to mix things up and accidentally reference a MarielleCam. I would request that you send them through me and I will forward them to the bachelor and include you so you can message each other back and forth about that. I'm just super cautious.

But seriously, message me. I'm dying to know the ends of all of those sentences.

I'm sure all the sponsors (especially those who created Nathaniel, if you found his Cam interesting, hint hint) would be more than happy to hear your comments!

Thank you for answering that. Agree. Read above.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #799 on: May 18, 2013, 05:16:33 AM »
That is such a funny picture. I wasn't sure if it fit but Rhoxi insisted it was too good not to use.
Hmmm, Kenshin is adorable, but it's not really a stutter. I hoped this would be clear. He is trying to resist the natural urge to call her 'Miss' Marielle. So he starts to say Miss and stops himself, because she asked him to call her just Marielle and he is trying to go along with her wishes.
Hahaha. He is trying desperately not to let you, too. Silly Nathaniel.

Oh that picture of Everette was devilishly perfect. I laughed so much that I cried.  :D
Ah I see. Now I remember that interaction between Marielle and Kenshin. Thanks for clearing that up for me lol. He still was uber adorable.

Maybe...
But, Nadia's probably to highstrung for him. As are her hemlines. (We're never gonna let that go, Everette! You'll regret that forever! Mark my words.)

Haha! This made me laugh so much, and I completely agree. Everette just put himself up there with Dominic in the "putting one's foot in mouth" category.  ;)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #800 on: May 18, 2013, 11:28:06 AM »
Oh that picture of Everette was devilishly perfect. I laughed so much that I cried.  :D
Ah I see. Now I remember that interaction between Marielle and Kenshin. Thanks for clearing that up for me lol. He still was uber adorable.

Haha! This made me laugh so much, and I completely agree. Everette just put himself up there with Dominic in the "putting one's foot in mouth" category.  ;)

You are welcome.

Oh, surely not. I hardly think one remark is equal to that.

By samoht04

Offline Jade

• Townie
  • be your own kind of beautiful. :)
    • Blessed Curse
« Reply #801 on: May 19, 2013, 11:20:45 AM »
I lurk on this forum in Misc. Stories quite often, and I found this story. I have seen half of a season of The Bachelorette in real life, so I wanted to see how this one was. SO. MUCH. BETTER. I love this story, and I honestly don't know who my favorite is right now. I'm actually only on page 25, but I'm still avidly reading.  ;D
Blessed Curse

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #802 on: May 19, 2013, 01:34:29 PM »
Welcome to the party Jade. No worries on not having a favorite. All the bachelors are quite awesome. Happy to have ya!  ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #803 on: May 19, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »
I lurk on this forum in Misc. Stories quite often, and I found this story. I have seen half of a season of The Bachelorette in real life, so I wanted to see how this one was. SO. MUCH. BETTER. I love this story, and I honestly don't know who my favorite is right now. I'm actually only on page 25, but I'm still avidly reading.  ;D

Yay! Thank you! I am enjoying it more too :))

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Maelstrom's Show
« Reply #804 on: May 19, 2013, 02:07:05 PM »
The first magic show

Welcome to the Magic Manor. I am Maelstrom the Magnificent. This evening I will dazzle and astound you with my powers of levitation, transfiguration, and conjuration.

Watch closely!

Nothing in my hands.

But now . . .

Presto!

A magic lamp! It will summon a genie!

But that is not all!

I can also raise myself towards the heavens!

But not only myself . . . for this, I shall need a volunteer.
Marielle: Ooh! Me! Me! Pick me!

Very well, young lady. Come here, to the centre of the room.
Now . . . by the powers of the ancients . . .

Everette Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rise!
Marielle: Whoa!

Marielle: I'm flying!

Marielle: Wow! This is cool, but kind of scary! Can I come down, please?

But of course.
Marielle: Thank you.

Marielle: Whew. That was a rush.

Marielle: Yay! So cool!

Marielle: Okay, everyone! On to the next show! Thank you, Mr Maelstrom!

Leopold Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jump to Another Show and a Museum.

By samoht04

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #805 on: May 19, 2013, 02:12:27 PM »
Wow Rosa, you are really popping these entries out. Did you create Maelstrom, or did one of the lovely other members of this story make him?
Another question: Am I allowed to vaguely reference what was said in the confession cam? Or is that a no-no?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #806 on: May 19, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »
I found it funny how all of the bachelors were watching Marielle rise except for Nathaniel who was focused on the magician. 
Mimi, don't reference confession cams!!  I made that mistake once and then felt very, very bad.  It compromises the integrity of the sponsors as they try to objectively play their bachelors' roles.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #807 on: May 19, 2013, 02:22:04 PM »
Everette's face looking at that magician was priceless, I've played magicians but I didn't know they could levitate other people or was that just for story purposes?

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #808 on: May 19, 2013, 03:03:42 PM »
Mimi, don't reference confession cams!!

Thanks for clearing that up, glad I asked first :D.

Offline Jade

• Townie
  • be your own kind of beautiful. :)
    • Blessed Curse
« Reply #809 on: May 19, 2013, 03:10:41 PM »
I have changed my mind and am joining Team Nathaniel. He's just so sweet to Marielle!  ;D
Blessed Curse

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom