Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548683 times)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part II
« Reply #780 on: May 17, 2013, 06:07:31 AM »
Oh Rosa you always make my day when I see these, and yes it is like 2 am here in Cali, but I know I'll be happy for the rest of the day now lol.
"So...much...IMPROPRIETY" Ha! Gosh, Everette really does need to get with times. I think she looks stunning. However, I do understand his disposition, and besides it's just part of his character.
Aw, Kenshin was so adorable with that little stutter, I just wanted to squeeze him.  :D
I have to admit I did not think much of Nathaniel in the beginning, but he is really growing on me as I see more of his character.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #781 on: May 17, 2013, 06:35:04 AM »
I was reading through this when I got to Kenshin's part. I knew my Confession Cam was coming up, so I went to click it when I saw the spoiler tag. Fortunately, before I could open it, I noticed that it was Marielle's Cam, not Kenshin's, so I said, "No, Audren! Bad Audren!" and kept reading.  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #782 on: May 17, 2013, 07:24:21 AM »
Nathaniel is such a keeper! ;)
They were all so sweet and cute here tonight! I wonder what Everette would make of Nadia?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #783 on: May 17, 2013, 07:45:50 AM »
I find it endearing how much awe and respect Marielle has for others. 

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #784 on: May 17, 2013, 09:21:36 AM »
I love Everette but geesh! she has on stockings and that skirt isn't that short! Shame on you Everette for making Marielle feel bad. lol Great update.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #785 on: May 17, 2013, 09:25:49 AM »
Aw, every time I read this (over and over and over  ::) ) it's just so adorable!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #786 on: May 17, 2013, 12:58:44 PM »
All I can say is AWWWWWWWWW!  That whole update was absolutely adorable.  This is why I can't choose just one bachelor!  *huggles them all*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #787 on: May 17, 2013, 01:34:03 PM »
I was just coming to take a peek at the thread to see if there were any more comments. And I see there's and UPDATE. I was like NO not at work. Don't read it until you get home. But then my fingers just started scrolling. I just couldn't stop. This was a good one. I must say again - thank goodness I am not a sponsor. Man those confession cams were juicy. You know the drill Rosa. Talk to ya later.  ;)

Ok because I don't want to get in trouble for all caps I will just state that I am yelling. What is that Ding Dong Dom doing. No no, stop it! There shouldn't be hearts above your head for Erika. Shame on you! *finger wiggling* Oh no, don't you dare look at me with those pretty eyes. That was naughty naughty. He needs to go stand in a corner. Argh he need to get a hot-headed fairy trick. Hopefully Dominic will pay attention and not wander those pretty eyes towards some other short skirts.

OH Everette, I know this must be so hard for you. But you must be strong for love! If Leo can do it so can you. I know you can. I Marielle is looking downright lovely. I don't event think that's the shortest dress in Starlight Shores. And let's not even go there with the Katy Perry line. Besides I am sure that Platnum would never dream of making her look uh... inappropriate. Gotta lighten up hun if you are going to stand next to modern day Lavender winged fellows.

Go head Kenshin with your awesome, disciplined self. Good job jumping out there and buying the lady a drink. You did great. I am not sure how your brother in law would rate your performance but I give you big hugs. You so cute! There maybe a lady's man underneath that gorgeous smile after all.

Saved the best for last. Team Nathaniel stands up and applauds how you flew in and saved the day after that grumpy old Everette made Miss Marielle feel down. And very good advise. Though I'm not sure if you were complimenting her or both but either way you cheered her up with your sweet beautiful self. *whispering* I saw how you were being all sweet and sensitive there. But don't worry your secret is save with Team Nathaniel  :-X

Can't wait to see the show. K so much for a short blurb until I get of work.  Hehe

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #788 on: May 17, 2013, 02:57:46 PM »
32 page thread, pictures in everyone's signatures, featured on the Forum Facebook page.... how did I miss this?! This is absolutely fab, Rosa, and I can't wait to read more about the first date  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #789 on: May 17, 2013, 03:52:33 PM »
Oh Rosa you always make my day when I see these, and yes it is like 2 am here in Cali, but I know I'll be happy for the rest of the day now lol.
"So...much...IMPROPRIETY" Ha! Gosh, Everette really does need to get with times. I think she looks stunning. However, I do understand his disposition, and besides it's just part of his character.
Aw, Kenshin was so adorable with that little stutter, I just wanted to squeeze him.  :D
I have to admit I did not think much of Nathaniel in the beginning, but he is really growing on me as I see more of his character.

Yay! It makes my day when people say wonderful things like this! I am too happy that I am making you happy. That makes everything worthwhile.
That is such a funny picture. I wasn't sure if it fit but Rhoxi insisted it was too good not to use.
Hmmm, Kenshin is adorable, but it's not really a stutter. I hoped this would be clear. He is trying to resist the natural urge to call her 'Miss' Marielle. So he starts to say Miss and stops himself, because she asked him to call her just Marielle and he is trying to go along with her wishes.
Hahaha. He is trying desperately not to let you, too. Silly Nathaniel.

I was reading through this when I got to Kenshin's part. I knew my Confession Cam was coming up, so I went to click it when I saw the spoiler tag. Fortunately, before I could open it, I noticed that it was Marielle's Cam, not Kenshin's, so I said, "No, Audren! Bad Audren!" and kept reading.  :P

Thank you! Let your experience be a lesson to all sponsors: Always read, never assume. Be very careful. Thank you again for your integrity.

Nathaniel is such a keeper! ;)
They were all so sweet and cute here tonight! I wonder what Everette would make of Nadia?

Oi! Are you trying to take Everette away for your own Sim? That is not allowed, miss! But yeah, lots of sweetness and cuteness going on.

I find it endearing how much awe and respect Marielle has for others. 

Well, thank you :) She really does. I think it's an integral part of her character.

I love Everette but geesh! she has on stockings and that skirt isn't that short! Shame on you Everette for making Marielle feel bad. lol Great update.

I don't think he means to make her feel bad. He is just not used to the standards of today. Glad you enjoyed.

Aw, every time I read this (over and over and over  ::) ) it's just so adorable!

Yeah, I've read it a fair few times myself. Although only for professional reasons. I'm starting to forget I wrote it. Jamais vu is setting in! Gaaaaaahhhhh Anyway, yeah, I like it :)

All I can say is AWWWWWWWWW!  That whole update was absolutely adorable.  This is why I can't choose just one bachelor!  *huggles them all*

Me too. They are such a nice, sweet, handsome group. It is going to kill me to have to get rid of them. But the payoff is worth it.

I was just coming to take a peek at the thread to see if there were any more comments. And I see there's and UPDATE. I was like NO not at work. Don't read it until you get home. But then my fingers just started scrolling. I just couldn't stop. This was a good one. I must say again - thank goodness I am not a sponsor. Man those confession cams were juicy. You know the drill Rosa. Talk to ya later.  ;)

Can't wait to see the show. K so much for a short blurb until I get of work.  Hehe

Platnum, your comments are too long to quote in their entirety. Haha but I love them, keep them coming.

Lesson: Never read The Bachelorette at work! Hahahaha I wouldn't be able to do that. I check during class. Bad Rosa!

Hey, he can't help being attracted to her. If you all could only see how many of them are attracted to different people. I have some hilarious screenshots that show that just about all the bachelors are attracted to one another, which lends some hilarious implications to, for example, the Nathaniel/Everette relationship. It's by virtue of the complicated nature of the attraction system. And those two have a trait in common that is bound to make matters more--mmmm---heart-y. Hahahaha. It's not like he was flirting with her. Although I cannot say the same for her.

Yes. Everette is going to have a rough time of it. Poor bloke.

Yeah, dear nervous Kenshin. He knew he had to put himself out there if he wants a chance!

Miss Everette, heehee I think you mean Miss Marielle. Yes, please don't tell anyone Nathaniel has feelings. How embarrassing.

Does this mean you will write more later? ;D

32 page thread, pictures in everyone's signatures, featured on the Forum Facebook page.... how did I miss this?! This is absolutely fab, Rosa, and I can't wait to read more about the first date  :D

I don't know how you missed it, but I am so glad you found it. Welcome to the journey that is The Bachelorette.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #790 on: May 17, 2013, 05:39:56 PM »
Oi! Are you trying to take Everette away for your own Sim? That is not allowed, miss! But yeah, lots of sweetness and cuteness going on.
Maybe...
But, Nadia's probably to highstrung for him. As are her hemlines. (We're never gonna let that go, Everette! You'll regret that forever! Mark my words.)

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #791 on: May 17, 2013, 06:50:10 PM »

What a great update! So many tempting confession cams. *sigh!* Hehe. Oh Everette, I can never decide whether your grumpy trait is more annoying or hilarious, but it does make for some fun drama! I love Nathaniel calling Marielle "gorgeous." That's my boyfriend's pet name for me, too, and it's just the sweetest. And Kenshin, so shy and timid and adorable! Well, I'm glad he summoned up his nerves to buy Marielle a drink.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #792 on: May 17, 2013, 08:26:30 PM »
Hey, he can't help being attracted to her. If you all could only see how many of them are attracted to different people. I have some hilarious screenshots that show that just about all the bachelors are attracted to one another, which lends some hilarious implications to, for example, the Nathaniel/Everette relationship. It's by virtue of the complicated nature of the attraction system. And those two have a trait in common that is bound to make matters more--mmmm---heart-y. Hahahaha. It's not like he was flirting with her. Although I cannot say the same for her.

Miss Everette, heehee I think you mean Miss Marielle. Yes, please don't tell anyone Nathaniel has feelings. How embarrassing.

Does this mean you will write more later? ;D

Seems to be a uh one big love fest happening on the Bachelorette. I suppose though I'll be sad to see any of them leave - Even Dominic if that's what happens, I will now take comfort knowing that there will be someone else they are attracted to. That's too funny. Well if it's not entirely his fault, I suppose I can take it easy on Dominic. A little. I agree he didn't flirt back.  :-\

Haha yea I didn't even notice that misnomer. Guess that adds to the lesson about posting at work. Can't proofread very well. I have fixed it. Sorry if I totally confused everyone.

Well I guess I answered that last one by posting more. But I was initially just going to post that the update was cool and I was going to give my Platnum comment when I got home. But you see how that went. I still have to do my normal drill though. Lol.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #793 on: May 17, 2013, 08:42:05 PM »
Maybe...
But, Nadia's probably to highstrung for him. As are her hemlines. (We're never gonna let that go, Everette! You'll regret that forever! Mark my words.)

Well, just don't get obnoxious about it. That was a good shot.

What a great update! So many tempting confession cams. *sigh!* Hehe. Oh Everette, I can never decide whether your grumpy trait is more annoying or hilarious, but it does make for some fun drama! I love Nathaniel calling Marielle "gorgeous." That's my boyfriend's pet name for me, too, and it's just the sweetest. And Kenshin, so shy and timid and adorable! Well, I'm glad he summoned up his nerves to buy Marielle a drink.

Sorry for all the temptation. It will be at the very least another week before you get to read them, since Everette already has roses so we know he's staying. I'm glad he's grumpy, it's entertaining. Yes, I don't remember where I got that but it just seemed to fit, just like it fits for Dom to call Marielle 'Princess'. I am glad too!

Seems to be a uh one big love fest happening on the Bachelorette. I suppose though I'll be sad to see any of them leave - Even Dominic if that's what happens, I will now take comfort knowing that there will be someone else they are attracted to. That's too funny. Well if it's not entirely his fault, I suppose I can take it easy on Dominic. A little. I agree he didn't flirt back.  :-\

Haha yea I didn't even notice that misnomer. Guess that adds to the lesson about posting at work. Can't proofread very well. I have fixed it. Sorry if I totally confused everyone.

Well I guess I answered that last one by posting more. But I was initially just going to post that the update was cool and I was going to give my Platnum comment when I got home. But you see how that went. I still have to do my normal drill though. Lol.

Haha, they may be attracted but they sure don't act like they love each other!

I'm sure no one was too confused, it was pretty clear what you actually meant.

Hahaha
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #794 on: May 18, 2013, 12:41:27 AM »
I was just randomly browsing the forum and I saw the First Date Part 2 :) I wonder what Marielle was thinking about Dominic in her confession cam? But, I guess it's only fair that I don't know.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

anything