Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548929 times)

Offline shaunta

• Townie
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part I
« Reply #765 on: May 15, 2013, 09:53:01 PM »
Love the Magic Venue! Can't wait to see more.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #766 on: May 15, 2013, 11:16:07 PM »
Oh yes I made a good decision to wait until I got home to read this. I don't think I would have been able to control my giggles from the confession cams at work. So of course you know, Rosa dear, I will be chatting with you later.

That house is amazing. I'm going to want this lot after this show is over as well. Or is this house already in the game? I don't really play Starlight Shores. Were you saying this house is  similar to another house? I may have confused myself reading the comments.

Miss Lady's outfit is Fab-u-LOUS! Her hair as well. Did she have the same stylist? If so then I'm not paying her enough. Her hair looks much better than mine does.  :-\

Hey Pippin. After review I have concluded that Nathaniel simply flew past Dmitri and Kenshin before he entered the house. Though I agree that it wasn't the most polite thing to just cut in front people, All is fair in love and war. Go Team Blue Fairy with the Lavendar Scented Wings! By the way whoever picked Nathaniel's Blue Suit was right on. Love love love it.

This was a nice surprise I think. Gives best of both her worlds. She likes to read and she is supernatural. I never would have guessed this spot. Right on Rosa igh I think that all the bachelors should find something of interest at the academy. If not there's always Marielle to be interested in.

I wonder what she was actually whispering to the owl? Did the owl whisper back? Hehe Great update Rosa. Just enough to keep us hungry for more  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #767 on: May 15, 2013, 11:57:07 PM »
Love the Magic Venue! Can't wait to see more.

And you will love it, I assure you!

Oh yes I made a good decision to wait until I got home to read this. I don't think I would have been able to control my giggles from the confession cams at work. So of course you know, Rosa dear, I will be chatting with you later. 

That house is amazing. I'm going to want this lot after this show is over as well. Or is this house already in the game? I don't really play Starlight Shores. Were you saying this house is  similar to another house? I may have confused myself reading the comments.

Miss Lady's outfit is Fab-u-LOUS! Her hair as well. Did she have the same stylist? If so then I'm not paying her enough. Her hair looks much better than mine does. 

Hey Pippin. After review I have concluded that Nathaniel simply flew past Dmitri and Kenshin before he entered the house. Though I agree that it wasn't the most polite thing to just cut in front people, All is fair in love and war. Go Team Blue Fairy with the Lavendar Scented Wings! By the way whoever picked Nathaniel's Blue Suit was right on. Love love love it.

This was a nice surprise I think. Gives best of both her worlds. She likes to read and she is supernatural. I never would have guessed this spot. Right on Rosa igh I think that all the bachelors should find something of interest at the academy. If not there's always Marielle to be interested in.

I wonder what she was actually whispering to the owl? Did the owl whisper back? Hehe Great update Rosa. Just enough to keep us hungry for more 

I'm glad you waited then. I like to wait until I can really enjoy something.

Okay. The house is a shell by grimsoul. I linked it in the update. It is his Victorian Farmhouse. I furnished it. It took forever. It is based on a real place. Try to figure out what real place it is based on! Did that answer your questions?

She did keep the same stylist. The woman is obviously an artiste, we could not let her go!

Nathaniel's wardrobe--by azokka361. Live it. Love it. Azo-chan.

Guys--I need to reiterate this--the books are unrelated. Kenshin and Dimitri thought it was a library but it is not. There just happen to be bookshelves to camouflage the secret door. It is a lounge for magic performance. It is not a library, it just contains one. And I'm sure they will all find something of interest, yes ;)

The secret password, of course! I am unaware if the owl responds. I am so glad I've captured your interest ;D
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the First Date
« Reply #768 on: May 16, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »
I must know why. I do not understand at all.

It's just that Leopold is such a smart dresser, and always looks so distinguished.  Then he comes out in that little pair of 70's swim trunks, and the contrast is so great, it just cracked me up!  It doesn't help that my foster brother had a pair like that, only in orange, back in the 70's either.  No disrespect intended to Leopold or Magz, I just couldn't stop laughing.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #769 on: May 16, 2013, 01:25:57 AM »
There just happen to be bookshelves to camouflage the secret door. It is a lounge for magic performance. It is not a library, it just contains one. And I'm sure they will all find something of interest, yes ;)
Not so much of a secret anymore now that it's blabbed all over Simnation . . . (I lightly tease, I lightly tease.)

And I know what the house is! But I can't say anything, because Rosa said so.  :-X
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #770 on: May 16, 2013, 01:30:08 AM »
It's just that Leopold is such a smart dresser, and always looks so distinguished.  Then he comes out in that little pair of 70's swim trunks, and the contrast is so great, it just cracked me up!  It doesn't help that my foster brother had a pair like that, only in orange, back in the 70's either.  No disrespect intended to Leopold or Magz, I just couldn't stop laughing.

Oh, I had no idea. Hahaha! As far as I knew, Magz was just showing off as much of that splendid physique as possible.

Not so much of a secret anymore now that it's blabbed all over Simnation . . . (I lightly tease, I lightly tease.)

And I know what the house is! But I can't say anything, because Rosa said so.  :-X

Yeah...well, it's not so much of a secret in real life either. I didn't even reveal the password!

Yes, Gwendy is privileged with the information. Good thing you are good at the hush!

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #771 on: May 16, 2013, 02:09:49 AM »
The First Date!! I'm so excited! This Douglas Lyle sounds really interesting. I wonder what the magic will be like? Can't wait to see Part II.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #772 on: May 16, 2013, 08:09:51 AM »
The house is looking great. It's cool to see it used in a story. :) Looking forward to seeing and reading more. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #773 on: May 16, 2013, 10:31:18 AM »
Okay. The house is a shell by grimsoul. I linked it in the update. It is his Victorian Farmhouse. I furnished it. It took forever. It is based on a real place. Try to figure out what real place it is based on! Did that answer your questions?

She did keep the same stylist. The woman is obviously an artiste, we could not let her go!

Nathaniel's wardrobe--by azokka361. Live it. Love it. Azo-chan.

Yes you did. Thanks for breaking it down for an ole lady. hehe. I'm going to have to check out starlight shores when I get everything installed. I didn't even notice the link. I'll be downloading. Grimsoul, Azo-Chan you guys rock!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #774 on: May 16, 2013, 12:00:58 PM »
Yes you did. Thanks for breaking it down for an ole lady. hehe. I'm going to have to check out starlight shores when I get everything installed. I didn't even notice the link. I'll be downloading. Grimsoul, Azo-Chan you guys rock!

I'm not totally sure, but I think Nathaniel's suit is either from World Adventures or Supernatural. Thanks!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #775 on: May 16, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »
The First Date!! I'm so excited! This Douglas Lyle sounds really interesting. I wonder what the magic will be like? Can't wait to see Part II.

Hahaha Pyro, everyone knows you've already seen it.

The house is looking great. It's cool to see it used in a story. :) Looking forward to seeing and reading more. :)

All right! I appreciate your approval.

All right then, good. You're not old though. Starlight Shores is fabulous, I enjoy it much. I will upload Magic Manor when the story is done, in the thread where I upload the Mansion and everything else.

I'm not totally sure, but I think Nathaniel's suit is either from World Adventures or Supernatural. Thanks!

It's not actually a suit. It's a top and trousers. The top I'm fairly certain is from Late Night but I'd have to check. The trousers are Supernatural, I think.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #776 on: May 16, 2013, 04:17:03 PM »
It's not actually a suit. It's a top and trousers. The top I'm fairly certain is from Late Night but I'd have to check. The trousers are Supernatural, I think.

I think the top is from Supernatural, then, but I'm not totally sure. Maybe it's from Late Night. I should keep better track of that!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #777 on: May 16, 2013, 04:18:30 PM »
I think the top is from Supernatural, then, but I'm not totally sure. Maybe it's from Late Night. I should keep better track of that!

It might be Late Night or it might be World Adventures but it is not Supernatural, I know that much.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #778 on: May 17, 2013, 04:35:28 AM »
Attention all sponsors! The upcoming update has several Marielle Confession Cams in it. This is a reminder not to read them! No one forget! Thank you!

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part II
« Reply #779 on: May 17, 2013, 05:18:45 AM »
The producers remind the bachelors to kindly ignore those confession cams not belonging to them, including Marielle's. Ryan requests that you 'keep your nose out, or I'll remove it'.

The First Date Continues!

Marielle: I can't believe I'm listening to Invisible Irene, resident ghost and piano player of The Magic Manor! Wow, she is really good.

Kenshin: She does play well.
Nathaniel: Oh, yeah. I could definitely sing to this. Of course, I could sing to anything.

Dominic: I have an idea--why don't you give me a tour? I've never been here before, and you look like you know your way around.

Erika: Sure, handsome, I'd be happy to give you a tour. Where would you like to begin?

Everette: Young lady! Look at the length of that skirt! It's simply indecent!

Everette: What would your mother say?
Marielle: Oh no . . . Maman!

Marielle Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Talus Confession Cam

Everette: And that fairy fellow! He's also quite inappropriate! Terrible manners. So . . . much . . . IMPROPRIETY!
Dominic: Don't worry about it. I think you look perfect, Princess.
Marielle: Well, thank you, Dominic.

Everette Confession Cam

Marielle Confession Cam

Kenshin: Miss...I mean, Marielle, may I buy you something to drink?

Marielle: Of course, Kenshin! I'd love a Falling Forever. (wink)
Kenshin (deep, steadying breath): Right. Okay. I'll just...order it, then.

Marielle Confession Cam

Kenshin: Here is your Falling Forever, Mi--Marielle.
Marielle: Thank you, Kenshin. Mmm, my favourite!
Kenshin: Your health and your family's.
Marielle: Thank you. The same to you.

Kenshin Confession Cam

Marielle: Erika Saenz? I am so delighted to meet you! I am a big fan!
Erika: Well, thank you! Although I must say, you look on the small side to me!
Marielle: Hahaha!

Marielle: Hi, Nathaniel. Care to join me?
Nathaniel: Well, of course!

Nathaniel: You're looking kind of down, gorgeous. What's the matter?
Marielle: Well, one of the boys pointed out how short my skirt is and I know my parents will watch this and I'm feeling ashamed.

Nathaniel: Never let anyone make you feel bad about yourself! You are fabulous, like me. Nothing anyone says can ever change that. You have to be free to be yourself!
Marielle: Thanks, Nathaniel. That makes me feel better.
Nathaniel: Anytime, gorgeous. You just call on me if you need cheering up, and I'll fly there in a second.
Marielle (chuckling): I appreciate that.

Marielle Confession Cam

Nathaniel Confession Cam

Marielle: Douglas Lyle himself! Well, I never!
Douglas: It is I who am delighted to meet you, Marielle Neige. I heard stories about your beauty, and they did you little justice.
Marielle: Oh, my. (blush and giggle)

Dominic Confession Cam

Marielle Confession Cam

Marielle: Oh, it's time for the first show, everyone! To the Close-Up Gallery!

Look forward to seeing the first magic show next time on The Bachelorette!

Jump to Maelstrom's Show.

By samoht04