Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548494 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Part I
« Reply #750 on: May 15, 2013, 02:30:07 AM »
The bachelors pull up in front of a large Victorian-style house.*

Bachelors (overlapping, from inside limo): What is this place? It looks like--a house. Yeah, a big house. Well, it's not Moonlight Falls.
Kenshin (quietly): Well, it could still be a library.

Marielle waits patiently inside for her suitors to arrive.

Marielle Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Marielle: Oooh! They're here!

Everette: Well, I'd love to come inside and take a look, but there seems to be some sort of rude fairy blocking the way.
Dominic: At least you're not standing right behind him, those giant wings nearly hit me in the face!
Nathaniel: Actually, I rub my wings with lavender oil every morning, so getting hit in the face with my wings would probably improve your odor tenfold! And who doesn't want to smell like me?

Dominic: Hmmm. Interesting. There are a lot of books in here. Maybe this is the library!

Dominic Confession Cam

Nathaniel: I'm so excited I could float! Oh, wait--I can float!
Everette (muttered): Show-off.

Nathaniel Confession Cam

Marielle: Is everyone here?
Bachelors: We're all here.

Marielle: Do you know where we are?
Bachelors: No.

Marielle: This place is called The Magic Manor of Starlight Shores. It is a private club for magicians and the headquarters for the Magic Academy. It is invitation-only, so we were very fortunate to be invited here. This is a special, once-in-a-lifetime experience. It so happens that The Magic Manor is also something of a hotspot for people who appreciate the night and the supernatural. That's what I meant when I said you were going to 'meet me in my world'. This place is a haven for people like me. The magic, of course, is the magic show we are going to be treated to tonight! Three of the Magic Academy's most prominent members will be performing for us, including the President of the Academy, Douglas Lyle, whose portrait hangs in this very room.
Dimitri (quietly to himself, with a small smile): Will you look at that, I was right!

Leopold Confession Cam

Marielle: Since it's a secret club, there is of course a secret entrance. You may have noticed that there is only one door into this room. To get to the rest of the Manor, we must whisper the password to the owl in the Owl Bookcase.

Everette Confession Cam

Marielle: We're in! Follow me, everyone!

Tune in next time to find out what happens inside the Magic Manor!

* The Magic Manor is housed inside grimsoul's Victorian Farmhouse shell. Thank you, grimsoul, for allowing me to use your work! 

Jump to Part II!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #751 on: May 15, 2013, 06:48:41 AM »
Well, it looks kind of like a library on the inside! Half-credit for me?  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #752 on: May 15, 2013, 07:19:00 AM »
Beautiful spot. Are all the bachelors required to go on the group date then a few others are selected to go on private dates?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #753 on: May 15, 2013, 08:01:17 AM »
Nice first date spot.  Some really nice staging for the shots as well.  It's funny how Nathaniel was third in line heading to the door, but then managed to beat everyone there.  Everette wouldn't do that.   He's a gentleman  :=)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #754 on: May 15, 2013, 08:27:22 AM »
What a great date idea!  That house is awesome.  Kudos to grimsoul!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #755 on: May 15, 2013, 11:25:44 AM »
OH my goodness I knew I should have stayed up just a little bit longer. I missed not one but TWO updates! So now I am here at work quietly cracking up at my desk. That was awesome. Leave it to Swirly to taunt you with such a task. I love it.

Definitely screen saver worthy - with your permission of course.  ;D

Now I have to go back to work. I will sneak back and read the next update round my lunch break.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #756 on: May 15, 2013, 11:35:53 AM »
Well, it looks kind of like a library on the inside! Half-credit for me?  :P

It does indeed. And in fact, there is a library inside. A library of magic. You won't see it because it's restricted to magician members only.

Beautiful spot. Are all the bachelors required to go on the group date then a few others are selected to go on private dates?

Thank you. I refer you back a million years ago to the date card, where Devin explained that there will be a combination of group dates and single dates, and you never know when you'll get to go on a date. On this date, all of their names were on the date card. This does not mean they will all go on every group date. Just that they're all on this one.

Nice first date spot.  Some really nice staging for the shots as well.  It's funny how Nathaniel was third in line heading to the door, but then managed to beat everyone there.  Everette wouldn't do that.   He's a gentleman  :=)

Oh, Pippin. Why do you have to notice that stuff? I re-shot that in a different file. The first shot was better but Everette randomly brought his roses so I re-shot it. Notice something different.

What a great date idea!  That house is awesome.  Kudos to grimsoul!

Thank you! It's a really gorgeous house. Kudos to grimsoul indeed! Which reminds me, I need to message him and tell him his house is up in my story. He wanted to see what I did with the inside. I hop he likes it, it took me weeks.

OH my goodness I knew I should have stayed up just a little bit longer. I missed not one but TWO updates! So now I am here at work quietly cracking up at my desk. That was awesome. Leave it to Swirly to taunt you with such a task. I love it.

Definitely screen saver worthy - with your permission of course.  ;D

Now I have to go back to work. I will sneak back and read the next update round my lunch break.

I hardly think Swimming! counts as an update. Hahaha I thought a bunch of people must have gone to bed right before I posted because I had all these comments and I was expecting a lot more after I posted and then--nothing. I was glad there were more now, when I checked.

By all means! But I recommend you wait until I post the update where they are in PNG form. I have to convert them all before I post it. The JPG is not very well defined. You can use it now though if you want.

What next update! (Panic) Do you mean you didn't read Part I yet or I have to post another chapter before you go to lunch?

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #757 on: May 15, 2013, 11:39:20 AM »
The house/library was nice and awesome. The part when Nathaniel block all of the remaining bachelors was fun to read. Go-on Nathaniel, block all of them before they could enter and meet Marielle, take the chance. The bookcase door was mysterious. What will be there in that room? The date has just begun, but i can't wait what will happen next time.
Chetan(Team Nathaniel).
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #758 on: May 15, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »
I'm soooooooo (add three million point five more "o"s) excited for the rest of the First Date, but I won't give anything away!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #759 on: May 15, 2013, 01:11:19 PM »
awwwww! *blush*
I just went home sick, so I'm glad that I had this to greet me!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #760 on: May 15, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »
Oh, Pippin. Why do you have to notice that stuff? I re-shot that in a different file. The first shot was better but Everette randomly brought his roses so I re-shot it. Notice something different.

What next update! (Panic) Do you mean you didn't read Part I yet or I have to post another chapter before you go to lunch?

Why Pippin WHY!! :))

No I didn't read Part I when I clicked on the page and saw the house I stopped because I wanted to take my time to read. Can't provide a Platnum commentary from work. So I'll read it when I get home and then comment.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #761 on: May 15, 2013, 06:03:03 PM »
Definitely a beautiful venue for a first date!  Awesome idea!  And I just wanted to say: the confession cams cracked me up.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #762 on: May 15, 2013, 06:13:41 PM »
The house/library was nice and awesome. The part when Nathaniel block all of the remaining bachelors was fun to read. Go-on Nathaniel, block all of them before they could enter and meet Marielle, take the chance. The bookcase door was mysterious. What will be there in that room? The date has just begun, but i can't wait what will happen next time.
Chetan(Team Nathaniel).

It's not a library, hahaha. It's headquarters for the Magic Academy. A nice lounge and a performance venue for magicians. Can anyone guess what it's based on? It is based on a real building. No fair if you already know because I told you.

Yes, it was an interesting tactic but unfortunately for Team Nathaniel was ineffective at keeping the other bachelors out. He may say otherwise, but I'm sure he was awestruck and Marielle's fantastic beauty. Ooh, what indeed? You'll have to wait to find out!

I'm soooooooo (add three million point five more "o"s) excited for the rest of the First Date, but I won't give anything away!

Thanks for not spoiling, Azo-chan ;)

awwwww! *blush*
I just went home sick, so I'm glad that I had this to greet me!

Sorry you're sick, glad I can help make it better!

Why Pippin WHY!! :))

No I didn't read Part I when I clicked on the page and saw the house I stopped because I wanted to take my time to read. Can't provide a Platnum commentary from work. So I'll read it when I get home and then comment.

Ah yes, good. Looking forward to it!

Definitely a beautiful venue for a first date!  Awesome idea!  And I just wanted to say: the confession cams cracked me up.

Thank you! Wait until you see the rest of it! It's a masterpiece. Glad you like the idea, this is definitely one that I developed more after the original idea. It was meant originally to be simply a date to a vampire lounge, but I expanded drastically on it due to some . . . inspiration. I'm glad you enjoyed the confession cams! Hahaha those irrepressible bachelors.

By samoht04

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #763 on: May 15, 2013, 07:15:12 PM »
Oh Nathaniel makes me laugh so much.  :D That confession cam was gold.
What an exciting idea for the date. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
And my my that swimsuit photo...
Talus may not have been in his natural element with the sunlight and all, but he still managed to look just as gorgeous.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the First Date
« Reply #764 on: May 15, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »
Bwahahahaha!  *wiping tears away*  I'm sorry, but Leopold's trunks are killing me!

I must know why. I do not understand at all.

Oh Nathaniel makes me laugh so much.  :D That confession cam was gold.
What an exciting idea for the date. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
And my my that swimsuit photo...
Talus may not have been in his natural element with the sunlight and all, but he still managed to look just as gorgeous.

Azo-chan knows him just too well. The little tidbits she comes up with, I tell you.
I'll say! You will be amazed!
Indeed. Just wait until you get the whole thing! But one at a time, one at a time--we have to get through the first date first!

By samoht04

anything