Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548875 times)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the First Date
« Reply #735 on: May 14, 2013, 08:12:53 PM »
Any minute now...
But you've worked us up into another feeding frenzy. If this next update features only one image of all the Bachelors shirtless, and the caption, "Swimming!" It'd be like a tornado of compliments directed at you Rosa. (I know, I know, stop beating the dead horse.)

Why am I envisioning Swirly at the computer with bloodshot eyes clicking the refresh button in agony mumbling 'neeeed update gotta have updaaatte.'

Am I alone in this? I'm just saying.  ::)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #736 on: May 14, 2013, 08:32:01 PM »
That made me giggle. But thankfully that isn't what is really happening. I'm passing the time with a possibly revolutionary conversation with Pippin. But you gave me an idea!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #737 on: May 14, 2013, 09:23:26 PM »
Why am I envisioning Swirly at the computer with bloodshot eyes clicking the refresh button in agony mumbling 'neeeed update gotta have updaaatte.'
Huh. That's a pretty funny way of spelling, "Gwendy."

But seriously, I can be patient. It's cool. Really. (Seriously, though, I'm fine.)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #738 on: May 14, 2013, 10:39:45 PM »
This is not a rush, but I will like to see what happens in the next update(story). What will happen in the first date? Anyway, it's okay, I can control my patience.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #739 on: May 15, 2013, 12:12:02 AM »
Any minute now...
But you've worked us up into another feeding frenzy. If this next update features only one image of all the Bachelors shirtless, and the caption, "Swimming!" It'd be like a tornado of compliments directed at you Rosa. (I know, I know, stop beating the dead horse.)

Agh, I'm sorry. Your families are all going to write me hate letters. "Rosa! My daughter/son/sister/aunt/mother/wife/husband/father/brother/uncle/cousin/grandmother/great-uncle/boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend has become completely non-functional! All he/she does is stare at the computer screen, clicking the refresh button and drooling! I don't think he/she has blinked in hours! We tried to tear her/him away from the computer and she/he clawed and snapped at us! Please, post an update! And soon!"

And you know what I have to do now ;)

Am I alone in this? I'm just saying.  ::)

Well earlier today I was clicking refresh with bloodshot eyes saying 'cooommmmment. Coommmment on my story.' It's true what they say, the watched pot doesn't boil! Now look at all the comments, hahaha.

Huh. That's a pretty funny way of spelling, "Gwendy."

But seriously, I can be patient. It's cool. Really. (Seriously, though, I'm fine.)

Hahahaha and Gwendy continues her campaign to kill me with laughter.

My husband is on the computer in a Skype meeting for his Neverwinter Nights server! I am waiting for it to end so I can upload those screenshots. I have decided to post the confession cams without screenshots at first because I don't want to make you all wait while I go in game and take more.

This is not a rush, but I will like to see what happens in the next update(story). What will happen in the first date? Anyway, it's okay, I can control my patience.
Chetan.

Aww, Chetan, I'm sorry. Haha. I'm working on it, really. Do you have more guesses about what you think the first date is going to be? That might help pass the time while you wait.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #740 on: May 15, 2013, 12:14:22 AM »

Swimming!

Sorry to everyone who may have thought this was an actual update. Swirl-Girl made me do it.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #741 on: May 15, 2013, 12:41:35 AM »
Well, I was about to comment and say that I was sure all of the (female) viewers of The Bachelorette would be more than happy with a simple picture of the bachelors in their varingly revealing swimsuits . . .  ;)
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #742 on: May 15, 2013, 12:44:40 AM »
Well, I was about to comment and say that I was sure all of the (female) viewers of The Bachelorette would be more than happy with a simple picture of the bachelors in their varingly revealing swimsuits . . .  ;)

Consider it your preview to the segment that will cover the photo shoot. That is, the photo shoot that was done for the banners. That will follow the first date :D

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
« Reply #743 on: May 15, 2013, 12:54:33 AM »
*twitching* So many park . . . so many f-wait, hold on a minute. . .

And poor Talus. The guy looks so miserable. Though I guess I would be too if I lost the "Who has to stand next to Nathaniel's wings?" straw draw.

------------

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #744 on: May 15, 2013, 12:56:38 AM »
*twitching* So many park . . . so many f-wait, hold on a minute. . .

And poor Talus. The guy looks so miserable. Though I guess I would be too if I lost the "Who has to stand next to Nathaniel's wings?" straw draw.

Hahaha

Not to mention out in the sun in the daytime. Being forced to wear swim trunks. Hahaha

By samoht04

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #745 on: May 15, 2013, 01:31:40 AM »
Swimming!

Oh! I just laughed so hard, it was unreal!! I don't care how it came about, this update was GENIUS! I love that you took up the gauntlet that Swirl-Girl so obviously threw down at your feet; it made my night!  Challenge Accepted & Conquered! ;D

Not to mention the fact that *Kenshin* is in a bathing suit!! I don't have a clue how you pulled that off, as he doesn't seem the sort of guy who'd be that comfortable just hanging with the fellas and working on his tan...
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
« Reply #746 on: May 15, 2013, 01:33:16 AM »
Not to mention out in the sun in the daytime. Being forced to wear swim trunks. Hahaha
I told you, he likes the shorts. They're black and have pockets. But being forced to wear them outside in the blazing sun? Like you said, not so much.

------------

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #747 on: May 15, 2013, 01:36:13 AM »

Not to mention the fact that *Kenshin* is in a bathing suit!! I don't have a clue how you pulled that off, as he doesn't seem the sort of guy who'd be that comfortable just hanging with the fellas and working on his tan...

Come now, reality shows aren't about comfort! They're about ratings!

. . . and Kenshin in a bathing suit = ratings.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #748 on: May 15, 2013, 01:46:44 AM »
Oh! I just laughed so hard, it was unreal!! I don't care how it came about, this update was GENIUS! I love that you took up the gauntlet that Swirl-Girl so obviously threw down at your feet; it made my night!  Challenge Accepted & Conquered! ;D

(In the voice of my idol Barney Stinson) Challenge Accepted! Yes, I couldn't not do it after that. I'm starting to think I got this wrong, though. Why am I spending so much time on the updates when you readers are so easy to please? The rest of the story will consist of random screenshots with understated captions ;D

Oh yes, because he looks soooo comfortable. Hahaha. You'll find out in the photo shoot episode.

I told you, he likes the shorts. They're black and have pockets. But being forced to wear them outside in the blazing sun? Like you said, not so much.

Pah! Swimming in clothes is human nonsense ;) Yeah, I'm afraid that parasol.sunshield is not doing much. Good thing he downed a sunscreen.

Come now, reality shows aren't about comfort! They're about ratings!

. . . and Kenshin in a bathing suit = ratings.

Heeheehee you all are too much.

Good news! I found the Confession Cam screenshots!...three times. Hahaha talk about over-zealous. Almost done, just matching the Confession Cam screenshots up to the words.

By samoht04

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #749 on: May 15, 2013, 02:27:20 AM »
Bwahahahaha!  *wiping tears away*  I'm sorry, but Leopold's trunks are killing me! 
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary